In molymeme's latest video, he says any adult man without property is a failure?

In molymeme's latest video, he says any adult man without property is a failure?

Is this true?

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Depends surely on whether he's set out to acquire any? Some people are perfectly happy renting.

Yes.

If you don't own property, you are a free rider, the same as a woman.

If you pay on a MORTGAGE, you do not OWN IT. You are the bank's BITCH.

Take it a step further. If you have to pay taxes on your property, which you do, or else you LOSE IT, then you are the gov't's bitch, therefore, a failure.

So, by Moly's definition, everyone is a fucking failure.

I thought I was a failure for other reasons but maybe he’s onto something.

Molymeme is a failure

I have no use for such things.

t. Renter

He sounds more like a person who owns their home. I own my home and I feel the same. I can't believe I spent 12 years driving shitty cars and eating like a peasant just so I can continue to pay rent to my shit hold state, which is ran by a faggot jew by the way.

YES

>I own a home and pay rent

Government school Millennial retard detected

>In molymeme's latest video, he says any adult man without property is a failure?
I don't trust any OP quoting molymeme. If you have to make a thread about him here, you're a fucking retard who fell for his bait.

Attached: 1562211850354.jpg (540x532, 45K)

>damn mongolians

This is the real reality of the situation.

No, woman value status and usefulness not actual wealth. Wealth is often a sign of status, but not necessarily. So from the perspective of reproduction, he's sort of wrong.

Attached: chinese.jpg (427x320, 78K)

>owns their own home

>pays HOA

>pays property taxes

If you say so.

YES
t. owns mcmansion paid cash

Attached: brain.jpg (1280x554, 59K)

>BUY MY BAGS

No adult men own property. All property is owned by the state

pretty convenient for a boomer to say that

This.

What do you call property tax? My property taxes (rent, basically) come out to $300 per month, to occupy property I have paid for, and more than it's worth when you consider interest on the loan. Then there is insurance. So, to live in the home I "own", I pay $500 a month in what is essentially rent. Most people have no idea what their property tax is, because the bank pays it when you have a mortgage. You also get random letters from the county telling you that the value of your home has magically increased, so your property taxes (rent) are increased as well.

All of you twitter posters need permabanned

you shouldn't trust any thread that goes: screenshot of a tweet/video, is he/she right Jow Forums?

>No, woman value status and usefulness not actual wealth.
KEK - the slut in the hour long plus vid, teacher,masters degree, gave up romeo raul after getting her pregnant and proposing, since he dumped his banking job for trail watching - and married Bob, the stable money earner....Bob's a 7, Raul is romeo chad 8.5 - she kept the raul baby secret from Bob until after their wedding and raulskin baby born...
Now she wants OUT - raulson is 20 years old, other Bob children 13yrs and above, Bob is overweight, she's gonna blow it up since she has to tell son and have Raul in her life again, Raul is re-married, child from 1st wife, 2 children from current wife - she HAS looked up Raul recently.

Haha jokes on him. I own property and am still a failure.

1st: The video is not posted and most likely to long to find the single statement to which you are referring.

2nd: No. We live during a time where the entire population is under financial attack from every direction. Civil asset forfeiture, mortgage defaults, shortage of life sustaining employment.

So yes... the statement is very incorrect.

I think he may be right about this. If you don't own property you are being a cuckold to someone else. Rent is a form of cuckoldry where you are submissive to a person whom as a person is not really your "superior", and giving them too much power over your livelihood. A real man would not allow themselves to embrace this kind of transaction. It's no different than a woman grabbing you by the balls and holding you accountable to her control. If your destiny is not under your control you are being a cuck in some respect.

>implying part of the taxes, community upkeep, etc of the rental property isn't baked into your rent payments

No molymeme is a dumb Boomer American

Not everyone is mentioned to own a house and it's not possible for everyone to own one

Yep

I live in a place where the average home costs around $1m

so yes I am a failure

I'm paying for a 15 year mortgage but I acknowledge that even after paying it off I won't truly own my property due to property taxes and HOA fees.

Property tax isn't rent, neither is electric, food, mortgage or insurance no matter what your communist teachers told you. But if you prefer to rent suck it up and quit complaining about rent being too high

surrounded by oligarchs, is total plebe, doesn't move or buy investive cheap land plot outside developing area, doesn't move to 50k average area and be a man
>would miss gay pride parade every month -it's like you're a nigger surrounded by slave owning wealth

Tax is fucking rent, you annoying nigger. It sure isn't going towards anything I get use out of. Go suck the IRS dick on facebook you normie faggot cunt.

Attached: man or loser wimp.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

But user-kun, the state is owned by we the people, or say they say.

You'd be very surprised reading your title agreement....many pages of lawyerly text (luckily my IQ is 187)
It does actually state at any time the government entity can TAKE IT and thus negate the contract

the thing is, what is on paper and what actual reality turns out to be are 2 different things - just like the FBI DOJ DNC CIA can go for coup with false FISA's and break every law in the book for years cause orange man bad
like when a pig doesn't like your attitude -anything goes
like when a teach figures out you're right wing, your grade suddenly went way down
Since the 2008 crisis the ACTUAL TITLES (and obviously before it hit the public minds) are lost in the bundled retraded fake and fraudulent gambling stock market worldwide loan maze... they cannot even locate the current HOLDER of the mortgage debt, thus "settlement" and "true ownership" cannot be determined - so the title companies and lawyers long ago included the WE CAN TAKE IT BACK (fannie mae freddie mac, etc) provision in the "homeowners documents"

Property is greatly over valued today and unless you have excess wealth is nothing more than being indentured on purchase

Now even though that is true, you won't see that happening as the general rule of thumb - they won't say, oh it's OURS AGAIN, we faked you out on the homeowners contract ! If they do try it, you're talking a real uprising

that is true because some people are born plebs and they lack the comitment to be realy rooted. The definition of a pleb is a person without property.

What I suspect they are doing it for, is on paper, they can do some byzantine hidden "financing", and claim not only the payments they received on the mortgage payments, but certain amount of "equity" percentage with their contract trickery..."well, we really do own it again any time we want to, even when it's paid off, that's worth something (even though a court settlement would rule that provision of the contract illegal and void)... so they used it to pump up their numbers for the triple A ratings and the bundling scams

cope harder. cant refute his points

yes, only urbanite bug men rent

Wew.
Glad I meet his standards

Yup. Owning property should be any man's goal.

most people used to be handed down property or given huge amounts of it by the government..so molymeme is pretty low iq

yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man

My parents own 3 properties and i pay them $800/month to rent one of them

Am i a failure? Yes i hate my job, i am a programmer. But i do not intend to reproduce as I want to be NEET so i can be happy again

also who in this age wants to spend their life shoveling their earning in the usury jews pocket to own some overpriced shack for a year before you're dead

Yes, Dave Ramsey is the Alpha.

This

>just move to a place with no industry and no jobs bro

No, his culture died and is being replaced and he is still trying to cope. Rental is freedom pure and simple.

Being a bald selfish YouTube e celb who shills himself is a real man lol you leaf kike I own more land than you.

You get a bigger tax break on your income than the aggregate of your property tax. Plus the money on your mortgage pay down goes to your net worth. Plus your house is appreciating asset. So do you even own your home or are you just retarded?

you know what's sad, my g grandfather owned 80% of this town but then died at fairly young age and my g grandmother was left with many kids and had to sell most of the property..that early death fucked this family pretty hard

When you rent, the landlord is paying property taxes, hoa, and making a profit off of you. The landlord also makes money off of videos of your wife cuucking you with random black men.

Dave Ramsey’s financial advice is guaranteed to keep you average as fuck. It’s designed for nigger brains who can’t get a hold on their over spending and to peddle his mutual funds and his pay-to-play referral program

stupid fucking jew, as if it's easy to buy property in this day and age.

Keep chasing shekels, goyiim!

>looks at demographics of American debt
Nigger tier advice is an improvement over the check cash Jew.

You can't own the earth it owns you

It's called protection money you stupid goy. Now pay up or we confiscate your house.

>any adult man without property is a failure
why?

A mortgage is the last thing you want moving forward. Stay adaptable, stay mobile and ignore boomers and Gen X'rs telling you you aren't a man until you sign up to be a slave and lock yourself down to one place. Moly has literally the worst view on the world you could follow. The man literally makes money out of making crappy youtube videos for young impressionable men

save and pay cash, they get jack shit, and you get a property they had a hard time selling for whatever "reason", at a steep discount because "cash" knocks a lot off the price

yeah, that's how everyone else is living there
>he really means losing his gay ass in the mutli cult daily drama of the big metro city

He's Ann Coulter with a smaller dick, who gives a shit what he thinks.

fine, no argument, but still - buy a cheap little piece of land by a campground or some currently coded non development area- whatever, then you own and it you can go stand your ground on your castle domain

property tax goes to the public school system

I have a house in rural Czech Republic, I'm not Czech, I also have no idea what the fuck I'm doing.

Terrible Idea. The last thing you want is a compound/castle. You become a massive target, and who's to say where you buy is even going to be livable in 10 years?

Learn to forage, lean a defense art, stay fit, build a support network of like minded people. There are lots of skills which will be hugely marketable in the forthcoming shit storm, pick a few and become skilled at them.

What age are you user? Imo when you reach late 20s there's a real desire to get away from renting, like a light switch.

No one can really own property anymore, the tax you pay on the land is basically rent and if the government wanted to they could easily take the land from you.

>He's Ann Coulter with a smaller dick, who gives a shit what he thinks.

OMG youre so funny and insightful, Ann Coulter with a smaller dick. So so funny! Tell us another one fag boy.

Attached: 1522025704793.jpg (600x306, 36K)

Yup, everything is regulated - if I want to cut a tree down in my garden I need the state's permission.

>any adult man without property is a failure
Yes, this is true. Ask any woman.

Attached: 8854093008762[1].png (1000x668, 33K)

>and if the government wanted to they could easily take the land from you.

This very very rarely happens. And by some rare chance it does, the govt has to give you more than the value of the house. So quit being a fag bitch and making fag excuses as to why youre a loser.

Molymeme is a married incel

38, most of my peers are drowning in debt and living off their Boomer parents to pay their deposits and top up their rents. Their anxiety and health is dropping hugely and their wives are dissatisfied with them .

Where is this nigga's video?

>the govt has to give you more than the value of the house.
Oh nvr mind. I am typing to Canada and Ozzy land. Why the fuck you allow govt to steal your land without compensation? Or, do you not know shit and are just ignorant of the actual law? My guess is the latter.

That's a very boomer thing to say, in some cities you have to be upper middle class dual income to afford a shoebox.

>Their anxiety and health is dropping hugely and their wives are dissatisfied with them .
Wifeys and gurlfrens jump ship during financial problems. I fake financial problems to get women to dump me, just see what whores they really are.

Yikes, yeah I can totally see your point. What area is that? Luckily I'm in Scotland. The prices are still high, but at least I'm not stuck in the middle of Birmingham.

>pretty shitty desu
Fuck it stings to embrace

>muh resources
>muh sexual market value
> i hate my parents therefore you should hate yours too
>let me tell you for the 100th time about when I was a gold prospector

and we all know what a fucking wonderful job the public education system is doing
kys

>can’t figure out “don’t spend money you don’t have on things you don’t need”
>the absolute state of cuckchan

>married incel
so, he's a cuck?

so if i'm a NEET who lives with mom and dad with a $25k investment property that pays me $800/mo I'm not a failure?

How would one define property though? I know the obvious answer but if you own your car, is that good?

Pic related admitted to never investing in any real estate and renting an apartment.
But (((they))) did end up locking him up so idk.

Attached: images(25).jpg (210x230, 12K)

A man with no children and no property is a failure

Shut the fuck up you materialistic whore.

Attached: C3AF5F57-5583-4C80-9D5C-44AFA0CD956D.jpg (196x257, 10K)

>when youre a step child

quit projecting faggot

HES A KIKE, HES A FAILURE NO MATTER HOW WHITE