Why in 2019 are holocaust survivor's still getting reparations?

What the fuck kind of shit is this?

bitchute.com/video/5Ij2LExNYi1M/

If I was a nigger I would be pissed. Even Obama gave the kikes reparation.

Attached: ernst zundel dead.jpg (844x902, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_myth
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218976881
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218968016
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
bitchute.com/video/2jvUXhAwdnaG/
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/8noj80/was_the_6_million_jews_figure_cited_by_newspapers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wife says he sounded fine
Uh huh. Now, she gets all his stuff. The shekels clanking sound fine.

I wouldnt be suprised if MOSSAD sent shiskas to marry their opponents only to have them suddenly die.

shut the fuck up anti semite neo nazi, the jews deserved it

Because they're jews and will stop at nothing to be a fucking parasite and drain money from people in any way that they can. They have no shame.

really is interesting how these people suddenly die
pic related

Attached: jim trafficant israel hater dead.png (605x721, 634K)

everyone dies suddenly, retard

>Why in 2019 are holocaust survivor's still getting reparations?
What is a foundation myth?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_myth

It fulfills three functions.

1) It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).

2) It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).

3) It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1) We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2) "Ultimate evil" is Nazis. "Ultimate good" is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3) The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the "personification of evil", holds the center point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

**Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned**

This is by jew design.

Attached: jew_population.jpg (1555x1468, 556K)

you know what, you are right meme flag.
kennedy suddenly died after his head exploded too!

american fag is the real meme flag here on Jow Forums

After WW2 was under way, the jews that had refused to leave were put into camps, just like the Japanese-Americans the US put into camps. They were seen (rightfully) as a security risk.

They were treated well by POW standards, better than the US treated the Japanese, see archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218976881

Typhus was a major problem in the early 20th century, see archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218968016

The camps were riddled with typhus (a disease spread by lice, hence ALL the camps having Zyklon B on site, it's a pesticide) and eventually as the war turned against Germany (24/7 bombings by the allies, invasions on 3 fronts, food and material supplies cut-off etc.) you saw a lot of disease and starvation in the camps... just like you saw in the German civilian population and what you would have saw in the US camps had the US come under such duress.

"The holocaust" and all of its myths (gas chambers, electric floors, lampshades etc.) were created post-war for political purposes and to punish Germany. Jews died, but not systematically, and not anywhere near the numbers claimed.

Jews were detained in camps. Jews starved in camps. The Jews were not gassed by the millions. There was no systematic effort to exterminate all jews by the Germans. There was no 6 gorillion. Jews in camps had typhus and were de-loused with zyklon b just like people, ships, and warehouses were all over the world. The Germans were blockaded and starving, therefore their prisoners starved as well. The combination of typhus and starvation due to the blockade resulted in a lot of prisoners dying. The 'holocaust' is an event GREATLY exaggerated in order to increase the political power of the jews and their ability to manipulate others for their benefit post WW2.

See these threads for much more:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

Attached: holohoax class.jpg (673x918, 133K)

Attached: camps then now.jpg (942x750, 368K)

If I recall correctly, that anti semite general george patton suddenly died too.
guess its all just a cohencidence

Attached: gneral patton on the jews.jpg (580x584, 113K)

>holocaust reparations are a jewish conspiracy
>anti semites dying suddenly (which is a good thing) is a jewish conspiracy
>everything i dont like is a jewish conspiracy
>shut up doctor, i dont have delusional paranoia and schizophrenia, your diagnosis is a jewish conspiracy to make me look bad
>goes on a failed mass shooting
Neo nazis are cucks

Attached: 1514941201451s.jpg (248x189, 9K)

I love you, o love you só much

You know rabbi, this image right here is one of my favorites. Its like jewish kryptonite.

Attached: 6 million jews claimed before ww 2.jpg (1271x1279, 762K)

>holocaust deniers have to photoshop fake images
literal schizophrenia flat earth anti vax tier. Kill yourself cuck

Attached: cringe.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

>hes backed into a corner
>time to deliver the final blow to the rabbi
i bet youre going to say all these actual newspapers are photo shopped too?
bitchute.com/video/2jvUXhAwdnaG/

Attached: 1529548672955.png (300x306, 175K)

>oy! It is photoshop!
>oy gevault! That link is a virus!
You 90 iq Mizrahi Hasbara kikes haven't learned any new tricks since the 90's.

Based.

>cant prove its real
>doesnt deny its photoshop
>resorts to typical anti semitic, neo nazi ranting and raving
>projecting being backed into a corner
Neo nazis really are cuckolds.

Attached: Holocaust Hoax.jpg (795x868, 254K)

Go there and dig it up, you'll find the real evidence of the jews. your chart is retarded, cremation removes 70% of body weight, all those people can easily fit in half of the stadium in the image. Doesn't matter anyway because your image is racist propaganda. Try harder loser.

Attached: index.png (190x266, 8K)

>anti semitic
A word that has no meaning

>Holocaust hoax
That word has no meaning

Only because of how that is redundant.

Attached: 1551188867810.jpg (704x696, 55K)

That's the meme version of what's wrong with the Holohoax foundation myth.

The real problem with it is that foundation myths are supposed to be exactly what the name implies: Mythic. Why does the world exist? "Because this god and that god did this thing." That's a foundation myth.

The Holohoax cannot be a foundation myth because it begins and ends with Jews. What's the ultimate bad? Nazis. What's the ultimate good? Jews. Whom do we have to defer to at all times? Jews. But Jews are people. Not gods. Not some mythic force. They might view THEMSELVES as gods, and indeed that's how they want to be perceived by everyone else. But they're just another eating, breathing, piece of shit human scum just like the rest of us. So the Holohoax cannot function as a foundation myth because ultimately they're human, humans are shit, and everyone knows it. People reject the Holohoax narrative out of natural impulse. There's nothing fulfilling about weeping eternally for dead Jews when living Jews openly sneer at you and call for your own death at the hands of brown people they're importing. The reason the Holohoax is being rejected by Millennials and Zoomies is because no one gives a fuck about old dead Jews. Not only is it part of a Semitic Judeo-Christian narrative that is outdated and meaningless, and whose context is now eroded and worthless, but learning about old dead Jews is a useless factoid irrelevant to day-to-day life. The old dead Jew narrative means nothing to someone trying to pay their bills, have a family, and stay alive in a world increasingly out to destroy them.

>BAWWW OY VEY! WHY DOES DA GOYIM NOT CARE ABOUT MUH PILE OF SHOES?
Because you kikes turned the world into a real-life version of Thunderdome, and no one has time or mental energy to have fucks to give.

Attached: 1563827493495.jpg (874x1202, 308K)

>the jew's response to video proof of his lies
Congratulations, you caved-in head retarded kike, all you achieved ITT was convincing everyone who wasn't already aware that jews lie consistently and shamelessly, even in the face of the most damning evidence. Brilliant shilling. Your manager should demote you and deduct a few shekels from your pay.

No, because it actually happened. Neo nazis are trying to cover it up because it failed miserably.

>video proof
Your video is lies, neo nazi scum. Didn't read the rest of your post, hitler loving fash LOL.

Also, show flag.

no

WOODEN DOORS

Attached: 1551195828388.jpg (1007x475, 183K)

Read this thread and get educated, schizo:
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/8noj80/was_the_6_million_jews_figure_cited_by_newspapers/

And take your meds faggot

>inb4 reddit jidf fake info
Confirmed schizo

>actually happened
Things that happened don't require an adverb.
e.g.
I literally took a 4 pound shit in mcdonalds this morning.

DUCK DUCK GO CIA Heart Attack Gun.

Not an argument, neo nazi retard. Whatever, i've seen I won here.

>reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/8noj80/was_the_6_million_jews_figure_cited_by_newspapers/
>Sites that collect these newspaper headlines like Balder.org are usually conspiracy/white supremacist sites and cannot be trusted

that is your argument?
really?
fucking really?
the holocaust is gonna be real this time kike

Attached: Holocaust meme ball.jpg (479x518, 49K)

whatever, white supremacist liar. your attempts at brainwashing innocent people have failed. stay mad faggot. Nazis will all be slaughtered again like 70 years ago lmao. It's why they are too pussy to form a new NSDAP and so they go on failed mass shootings, isolated incidents.

Attached: nazi brainlet.jpg (224x250, 7K)

Attached: Why would jews claim 6 million before ww2.jpg (5000x5000, 2.76M)

Attached: I thought it was 6 million.png (602x564, 175K)

the burnt remains of 400-500 people can fit into about a cubic meter. The burnt remains of 1 million people would cover a football field over a foot deep. Where are these remains might I ask?

oy vey

Attached: Population of Jews from 1938 - 1944.png (698x1600, 1.16M)

The only holo-coast I know of was in Star Trek.

Attached: holocoast.jpg (526x397, 16K)

wut?

Attached: 1532838673544.png (602x748, 596K)

Attached: What is typhus.jpg (832x861, 230K)