/AINN/ Apu International News Network

Good evening. Tonight we open with a story out of Bangladesh where the country's high court has ruled that Muslim brides will no longer be required to declare that they are virgins on their marriage certificates.

>Muslim brides in Bangladesh will no longer have to declare whether they are virgins on marriage certificates, the country's high court has ruled.
>Activists hailed Sunday's decision as a landmark ruling and an important step towards more gender equality.
>Under Bangladesh's Muslim marriage and divorce laws, a bride has to select from one of three options on the certificate: kumari (which means virgin), widow or divorced. Grooms are not required to declare their marital status.
>Rights groups, three of which filed the petition against the term in 2014, have long described the term as discriminatory and a breach of privacy for women getting married.
>That changed Sunday when the high court ordered the word 'kumari' be replaced with 'unmarried.' The other two options on the form remain unchanged.
>The court also said that grooms will now have to disclose their marital status, Aynun Nahar Siddiqua, one of the lawyers representing the case's petitioners, told CNN.
>"The judge agreed that it is a violation of women's privacy and fundamental rights," Siddiqua said about the term, which has been used on marriage certificates since 1961.

Attached: ANN.jpg (720x539, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gcYCT9wEUuU
youtu.be/U06jlgpMtQs
youtube.com/watch?v=BiXs0UmsLGE
youtube.com/watch?v=qSYouIbLthM
youtube.com/watch?v=NueEqj3KSHU
youtube.com/watch?v=HBN6siQRLBc
youtube.com/watch?v=Uy0LV0c055g
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ7mSkEdS3w
youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A
youtube.com/watch?v=sl_pxCAcJz4
youtu.be/JG_g5lvhrTI
youtube.com/watch?v=OtzcK4mj6Do
youtube.com/watch?v=dor8aMQjCYE
youtu.be/alFTOEtPpvw
youtube.com/watch?v=qeAEdU4p5Cg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=i63cgUeSsY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In Hong Kong protests continue as Chief Executive of Hong Kong Carrie Lam denies that she has lost control.

>Hong Kong’s embattled leader, Carrie Lam, has condemned renewed violent protests that erupted over the weekend but insisted that she would not give in to activists’ political demands.
>As the former British colony’s biggest political crisis since the handover to China continued into its 12th week, Lam denied on Tuesday that she had lost control of the situation and vowed to tackle the unrest and restore law and order.
>“Unfortunately the calm vanished in the past weekend. The protests are becoming more and more violent,” Lam told reporters before a cabinet meeting. “I stress that violence is not the way to resolve problems and shouldn’t be justified and glorified.”
>The weekend protests, which followed a few days of relative calm, saw police use water cannon for the first time on Sunday along with teargas and beatings as they fought running battles with protesters, who threw bricks and petrol bombs. Six officers drew their pistols and one officer fired a warning shot into the air during a heated confrontation after the protest.
>Police said they detained 86 people over the weekend, including a 12-year-old child, for offences including unlawful assembly, possession of offensive weapons and assaulting police officers.

Attached: 6720.jpg (620x372, 16K)

And in Africa for the first time in nearly 20 years Uganda Airlines is taking flight once again.

>Uganda Airlines made an inaugural flight to neighboring Kenya on Tuesday, reviving a national carrier founded by former dictator Idi Amin and liquidated almost two decades ago.
>The carrier, initially founded in 1976 and wound up in 2001, plans commercial flights to major cities in Kenya, Tanzania, South Sudan and Somalia, Cornwell Muleya, a technical adviser at the carrier, said by phone from the Ugandan capital, Kampala.
>The nation took delivery of two of four Bombardier jets in April and expects the others later this year. The first of two long-haul Airbus jets will arrive in December 2020 and the second in the following month, according to the airline.

Attached: uganda airlines.jpg (735x450, 39K)

And now for something completely different.

>Someone Has Killed More Than 40 Wild Burros in a California Desert. There's a $10,000 Reward for the Gunman
>Since May, 42 burro carcasses have been found with gunshot wounds along Interstate 15 in California’s Mojave Desert, according to the Bureau of Land Management (BLM).
>A burro is simply a wild donkey. They are considered to be an enduring symbol of the American Southwest, according to the Associated Press.
>The animal is also protected under federal law by the Wild and Free-Roaming Horses and Burros Act of 1971.
>Anyone found guilty of harassing, branding or killing one can face a fine of up to $2,000 and a year in jail.
>BLM is leading an investigation into the killings, along with the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department, California Highway Patrol and the California Department of Fish and Wildlife
>“Wild horses and burros are an iconic part of the American West, and part of our national heritage. We will pursue every lead until we’ve arrested and prosecuted those responsible for these cruel, savage deaths, and we welcome the public’s help to bring the perpetrator or perpetrators to justice,” William Perry Pendley, the BLM’s Deputy Director for Policy and Programs said in a statement.

Attached: AAGmFI8.jpg (799x533, 83K)

And we close tonight with this story of the Russian humanoid robot Fedor boarding the ISS.

>It was second time lucky on Tuesday as an unmanned spacecraft carrying Russia's first humanoid robot docked at the International Space Station following a failed attempt over the weekend.
>"Sorry for the delay. Got stuck in traffic. Am ready to carry on with work," the robot's Twitter account said in a jokey first tweet from space.
>Copying human movements and designed to help with high-risk tasks, the lifesize robot, Fedor, is due to stay on the ISS until September 7.
>Speaking to Russian cosmonauts on the ISS via a video link-up, President Vladimir Putin lavished praise on them for the way they handled the glitch.
>The problems with docking were "in some way abnormal", he said, adding that "as usual for our cosmonauts, you dealt with this work magnificently".
>The robot sat in the commander's seat of an unmanned Soyuz spaceship that blasted off Thursday from a Russian spaceport in southern Kazakhstan.
>"Let's go. Let's go," the robot was heard saying during the launch, repeating the phrase used by the first man in space, Yuri Gagarin.
>Soyuz capsules are normally manned on such trips, but this time no humans were travelling in order to test a new emergency rescue system.
>The ship was carrying scientific and medical equipment and components for the space station's life-support system, as well as food, medicines and personal hygiene products for crew members, Russia's Roscosmos space agency said.
>After the successful docking at the second attempt, a NASA TV commentator praised the vessel's "flawless approach to the ISS".
>"Second time was a charm... the crew is up to seven," he said, referring to the six astronauts aboard the space station.
>Putin told the crew he hoped Fedor "will give you the help you need and support in your interesting work that is needed by all of us".

Attached: fedor-has-instagram-and-twitter-accounts.jpg (820x547, 73K)

Have a bump, friend. Thanks.

>no news about the Italian government collapse

Italy hasn't interested our viewers since 476 A.D.

Attached: ANN (2).jpg (720x539, 46K)

good thread
kek

Rude

Yeah, that's why all of your citizens are always visiting our monuments built during the Renaissance and later, right? Lmao

haha got em

lol

A thread was moved to Jow Forums huh. Usually the other way around

Attached: tenor.png (540x304, 142K)

Any updates from the Syrian correspondent Apu?

Foederati niggers btfo

Mods are faggots

You best be noting those signs of the apocalypse
You're in one of them

Why was /AINN/ moved to Jow Forums?
Fucking Jow Forums jannies

Attached: 1565569094033.jpg (685x564, 52K)

I'm your biggest fan Apu News
cnn BTFO again by Apu News

Attached: 1564459149862.jpg (400x368, 25K)

my sides..

top kek

page 9 bump

page 9 bump

Where is the hot weather girl?

Attached: 1556916673243.png (778x512, 29K)

this

im more then ok with this

Attached: seethe.jpg (967x966, 109K)

What do you think of Russians? Should i learn Russian? Already started. Is Russian a hard language to learn beautiful Americans?

*for beautiful Americans

Hi user..

Attached: brenpu.jpg (720x539, 104K)

relatively I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=gcYCT9wEUuU

Thanks, well i already learned how to read it in less than an hour. Have learned alot in 5 hrs.
All because of a hot Russian twitch streamer. Well I'm over the guy but i think i will keep going learning Russian and when you invade us i will know what they're saying lmao btw Russian guys are fkn hot.
youtu.be/U06jlgpMtQs

Fucking based
Quality thread

Attached: 626E3F0B-5EBE-4A95-852A-DDCC4D3259EF.jpg (720x622, 64K)

-people never understand me
Kek this guy is just lazy

naaah, we're not going to invade no one. you better come here, sattle, find wifu and make us moar white babies. cuz we have tons of lands but lack of white people to operate.

he is indeed, but he is funny bong. both his and Harald Baldr travel vids are hillarious.

bump
waifu* settle*
i know you're a slav,but cmon man. learn better grammar.

Their mistake. This is good stuff.

I would find a husband lol straight woman here.
Lack of whites in Russia? I don't believe it.

kek

Do you have a good Russian music playlist?

kek

how old are you?

sure. what kinda music do you like? we have plenty different. folk?

I don't know, the best Russian music ;)

ihmm oke. it's not easy but I'm gonna try. vol1

youtube.com/watch?v=BiXs0UmsLGE

youtube.com/watch?v=qSYouIbLthM

youtube.com/watch?v=NueEqj3KSHU

youtube.com/watch?v=HBN6siQRLBc

youtube.com/watch?v=Uy0LV0c055g

Thank you! :)

vol2

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ7mSkEdS3w

youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A

youtube.com/watch?v=sl_pxCAcJz4

youtu.be/JG_g5lvhrTI

youtube.com/watch?v=OtzcK4mj6Do

so how old are you? have VK? I have plenty of music there.

youtube.com/watch?v=dor8aMQjCYE

youtu.be/alFTOEtPpvw

Hehe, pastaniggers eternally btfo

It's ok, don't go through the trouble of finding separate songs. I thought maybe you already had a playlist.

Kek. Good thread.

Bump. The news just got way better

Attached: 0ea.png (1305x663, 51K)

I know frend

Attached: images.png (266x189, 6K)

Fucking kikes, changed channel from AINN to Russian VH1.

ENOUGH!

A growing community called Randonauts believe that journeying to random locations can help put us in new realities.
>It’s a sad truth that most of our lives are pretty boring, geographically speaking. Live in one place long enough and you will develop routines, walking the same streets and patronizing the same coffee shops and generally making it easy for a simulation, should one exist, to anticipate where you will be at any given time. Randonauts hope to use this tedium to their advantage, by introducing unpredictability. They argue that by devising methods that force us to diverge from our daily routines and instead send us to truly random locations we’d otherwise never think twice about, it just might be possible to cross over into somebody else’s reality.

Lmfao

Pasta la vista

Attached: 619BB66B-DECB-40E5-923F-BB830D79FB73.jpg (1182x754, 52K)

answer my questions

youtube.com/watch?v=qeAEdU4p5Cg&feature=youtu.be

YUGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=i63cgUeSsY0

Brazil Angrily Rejects Millions in Amazon Aid Pledged at G7
>RIO DE JANEIRO — Hours after leaders of some of the world’s wealthiest countries pledged more than $22 million to help combat fires in the Amazon rainforest, Brazil’s government angrily rejected the offer, in effect telling the other nations to mind their own business — only to later lay out potential terms for the aid’s acceptance.
>President Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil expressed his ire in a series of Twitter posts on Monday, extending his verbal feud with President Emmanuel Macron of France, who had announced the aid package at the Group of 7 summit meeting.
>But early the next day, Mr. Bolsonaro offered possible terms for its acceptance. If Mr. Macron withdrew what he called personal insults and insinuations that Brazil does not have sovereignty over the Amazon, he said, he would reconsider.
>“He will have to withdraw his words, and then we can talk,” Mr. Bolsonaro said.

Attached: bc.jpg (500x486, 42K)

Attached: 1543388198666.png (1000x800, 252K)

Based AINN