SAD DOOMER HOURS

>Been in an online relationship with this girl for a year
>long distance
>build a bond
>she decides to go to college

Do I drop her Jow Forums?

Attached: 64924201_728169884281940_6568096086931578746_n.jpg (1080x1080, 43K)

No. Stop being an emotional fuck.

Yeah, you should let that poor girl live a happy life with someone decent and not be miserable with an empty man who wallows in self pity all day.

if you think pussy, real or virtual, will be an end to your suffering, then boi do i got some news for you...

>Been in an online relationship with this girl for a year

Attached: 1557615383730.jpg (480x315, 32K)

Just be prepared to counter any lie she begins to believe in. If you succeed then you can help others as well.

Yes let her go and find a real girl in your country ffs actually touch her.

Look man, the "girlfriend going to college" scenario never ends well, it's not that I'm emotional,I just thought I red pilled her enough to the point where she wouldn't consider college, wtf is wrong with women these days anyway? College is a fucking scam and nothing more

>online

i have some bad news user.

Yeah she should stick to your family's dirt stacking business

Just make sure she inst majoring and nigger history

Nah, fuck her one last time for the road then let her free.

You could do a fwb but I doubt you’re ok with the thought of her getting railed when you’re not there. Best to just cut it off completely

>online relationship

Attached: HAHA9.jpg (746x500, 62K)

Have you seen the girl in person?

Or just online?

If these dummies went back to the kitchen, college tuition would go down and home prices would go down cause you wouldn't have these dummies living on their own

Attached: 1566658029653.jpg (356x480, 77K)

I cringe so hard when I look back to my heterosexual days. My god, what a cuck I was. Women want straight up 10/10 and nothing lower. Even a 9/10 in their mind is a guy with a fatal devastating flaw. A woman considers a 9/10 man, the same way a straight normie would consider a girl with a dick. And you know how much of a ingoramous those normies are when it comes to girls with cocks and all the intriquite ways that entails this. Its a mess, like elephants in a glass sculpture store.

You would think that things would be different for a 1/10 woman, something Chad wouldn't touch with a ten feet pole. But nope. They can be three foot wheelchairbound midgets, totally retarded face, massive underbite. They still sit in that wheelie, with their braids and glasses, like "Ouuuh, I like Chad too!" Fuuuuuuck.

Some guys are just never gonna get laid. And some poor schmuck who only one generation ago would get a nice housewife is gonna have to settle for wheelie princess midget with a fucked up face.

That is worse than dying alone.

Exit the system man, don't accept this shit. Go gay

Welp, you're gonna dump her just because she went to college? You should wait a bit to see how everything plays out

Come on, we both know the answer to that question

I once knew a chick who was from a small Midwest town with a highschool bf.
In the first week of living in a co ed dorm, she was cuddling up to a few different guys. She later broke up with small town boyfriend.
She will "cheat" or at least want to.

did you ever meet her irl? If not drop it, it isn't worth it.
find other people. go to businesses, go to clubs/bars, go to sports, the gym, concerts whatever,.

>just wait and see how things play out
Yeah as if there's no horny guys at college just waiting in line for single girls to pop in on the campus

Attached: 69e961e4bf49456ddb2f72ce12625713.jpg (1280x850, 88K)