ITT we hand out free passes to the white ethnostate for esteemed and honorable black people

>ITT we hand out free passes to the white ethnostate for esteemed and honorable black people

Based and red pilled

Inb4 shill
Inb4 cuckflix

Attached: F4B9BF91-CD10-44A6-8496-CE956A263AB9.jpg (634x743, 72K)

Nigger lovers like you get the rope too

Yeah no, chapelle can rot with his African brothers. The only black who gets a pass is lil nas x

Why are you a niggerlover? Please explain what led you to being the way you are.

No Niggers In The Ethnostate ! That mistake must not be repeated !

You wanna give a pass to the guy who made a show about a White guy getting cucked by niggers? Are you Jewish?

I didn't see it, how based was it? I don't trust Chappelle because I know a lot of cucks who like him

I got horses in da back

Esteemed and honorable black people will not be given passes. Instead they will be installed as fascist overlords of their own black ethnostates - there to rule harshly and wisely for atleast 150 years with tough laws and eugenic policies etc. This should be sufficient to bring their populations up to a functional level. We will all be better off.

a "functional level would be 0 !

obligatory

Attached: 6ix9ine.jpg (750x400, 69K)

Based and illegal to say publicly.

Yes literally went to a 95 % black school in florida. Trust me I am beyond woke on blacks but the truth is most are just me and you and they are just sadly really fucked over by the bad ones

With eugenic policies and the death penalty to eliminate the "warrior gene" there population could be significantly improved within a relatively short period - approx 150 years. They should always stay separate ofcourse - but with good diplomatic relations and trade.

I'm Mexican (dark, Mayan descent) what can I do to secure a future in the ethnostate? I have a high school diploma and I work hard. Mostly landscaping. I don't want to cause any problems.

their* population

Stand for our values and dont racemix and you will be fine. Make some white friends too that can put in a good word for you.

Personally remove 2 nigs. Infinitely sustainable plan.

*aka traditional values

cuck

You're a moron.

I would never consider race mixing but i do have traditional values.

Unironically you’re a shill

Dave capitulated to the game he said he never would. Go find one of the first talk show bits he did when he showed back up on the scene after staying out of the spotlight. He wore a dress with jeans under it. It's one of those things that they started marketing as a "hip hop shirt/streetwear" where the length of it and the material is obviously a dress. Notice you haven't seen him wear anything like that since?
He's playing the game. He may be trying to pull some shit where he tries to play all sides to survive, but make no mistake -- Dave is playing the game. Watch him closely. Either they really are turning on him for not being left enough or he's soon to say something incredibly subversive that may be more acceptable to people because the left is perceptibly turning on him. A Trojan Horse. That's speculation of course, but keep watch. They never play only one facet. It's always multiple facets.