Ok burgers, you better explain yourselves

Seattle Officials Can't Agree on How to Remove Human Crap from Sidewalks - Councilman Argues Power Washers are Racist, Since Hoses Used Against Blacks in Past

so let me get this right, americans are the pajeets of the west? am i understanding this. and blacks refuse to use hoses because they are racist? wtf

twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/1166343676697686016

Attached: USA Street Shitters.png (581x740, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wf6CsvAffHo
youtube.com/watch?v=HgHL0DfoMuU
faceberg.com/linkuptv/videos/2532864440279901/
mobile.twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/1166343676697686016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That negro should be forced to clean the streets for his room and board

hes a black gentleman. hes wearing a suit, cletus

Power washers sound like the wrong tool for removing shit. The turd is just going to explode and spread everywhere.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=wf6CsvAffHo

The streets are full of shit because of niggers and their enablers like you.
Nigger lover

Welcome to the former United States of America

fuck it, leave it as a warning to future generations. shovel the shit into a pile shaped like a hammer and sickle just to drive the point home.

Why don't they just pay niggers and spics to pick it up by hand?

>americans

You mean Africans in America.

Attached: 58b.jpg (920x960, 85K)

G-guys, you'll always be welcome here (if you're white).

Attached: QcZ6lhm.gif (500x250, 545K)

>pay

Food is racist, since a kkk member once ate a slice of bread.

and bread is white

im throwing away all my bread now. that will show those fucking racists! ha!

Free Vodka, Woman and Land in Siberia?

russian women dont age well

Sure, why not. You Paddies are particularly well-liked here.

Do any women?
Most of them look 40 by the time they're 25

Really? I wouldn't have though russkies would even know about Ireland
although we do get a few russian tourists

>complains about racism by conflating niggers with turds

do you honestly want babushka?

Also go airborne in mist cloud

>granny fetish
sorry nigel not for me

Many people like your culture, and I haven't met a single person who HATED Ireland at least.
youtube.com/watch?v=HgHL0DfoMuU

That's when it's fresh. I imagine that have piles of dried up, flatted, stomped turds covering all their sidewalks.

>they're actually likening spraying poop with a hose to the police spraying blacks with hoses back in the 60s

Attached: 1483910339466.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Why would I have to explain myself for something a nigger does in a nigger run, nigger infested city? The free housing they get has the same problem, reminds me of the beginning to Rockwell's book...

"Washington, D. C. once had the best schools in the nation. Then it desegregated. Now the schools are overwhelmingly black, after almost all the Whites moved to suburbs. So the D. C. schools have become among the worst in the country- so bad that the race-mixers who ruined them now claim that children attending them are "deprived". Police officers have to be stationed in the halls of these Negro schools, the rooms and halls smell of urine, windows are all smashed out every year, and it is almost impossible to get good teachers to put up with the attacks and abuse heaped on them by Black pupils. The government builds tremendous, multi-million dollar "slum clearance" modern apartment buildings, and turns them over to Negroes almost free. The fine new buildings promptly become vile slums, with elevators unsafe and often inoperative from all the Negro urine which literally shorts out the wires and rots the cables and flooring.
Washington, D.C. papers run advertisements for the new "Watergate Apartments," which boast that these new apartments have closed circuit TV to guard all passageways, electrified fences, armed guards at all entrances and the rest of the things common to a PRISON."

Niggers have to be the victims in EVERY scenario !

That's capitalism you dumb faggot

faceberg.com/linkuptv/videos/2532864440279901/

My cheeks have been split and busted by black men for a total 870 DAYS. This length of time was spent in state penitentiary for selling SYNTHETIC MARIJUANA to youth. Did I deserve the brutal ass rape? PROBABLY, but I won't admit that I enjoyed the violation. The forced entry of my backside placed immense pressure onto my ruptured anus and caused BLOOD to trickle down my inner thigh. The warm sensation and scent of FECAL was intoxicating and permeated the entire prison cell. His name was JERVONTE CORNELL WEST and the sex was sublime. It was not consensual!

Can you own guns in Russia?

Well, sort of. You can own shotguns if you get a hunting loicense and buy a steel locker for them. Then, if you own a shotgun for five years and don't fuck up in any way, you're allowed rifles, including semi-auto and high precision. No handguns, no full auto, no magazines bigger than 10 rounds.

>No handguns

Shotguns and rifles okay, but no handguns?

Dude, WHAT?!

That's a shame, you fags have some of the coolest handguns.

I call this one, instant carpal tunnel.

Attached: a64aa04ce6437ed1f747e2bf9106d90e.jpg (960x640, 88K)

That's because in the eyes of the law, you own them all for hunting and nothing else.
Yeah I know, it makes me mad too.

Checked
With his tongue

it's called clown world for a reason

Attached: honkhonk.jpg (720x2140, 520K)

reading that all genuinely made me sad

The homeless shit in the streets of America and some degenerates as well. The noblest and more well to do Indian shits in the street as if it were a national pastime.

THIS IS SATIRE
RIGHT?

The nigger's a literal marxist.
> King County Councilman Larry Gossett says he’s worried that power washing and increased security will affect the vulnerable population on the street.
>“Most of the emphasis seems to be on safety for the jurors and courthouse staff and not enough attention being put to underlying problems that give rise to some of the disruptive activities of the lumpen proletariat out on the street,” Gossett said.
>not enough attention being put to underlying problems that give rise to some of the disruptive activities of the lumpen proletariat
>lumpen proletariat
How can enough "people" actually believe in this garbage to allow these things to become elected?

>meme flag
ask your cousins

Honk pilled

I've noticed it's something that happens on the left coast. I wasn't even aware it was something that happened in Seattle, but rather a specifically San Francisco affair. The idea of being located in any other part of the US and having people shit in the street is backwards as hell.

Difrent shit
same methods of removal

Attached: 1565522337347.jpg (740x1024, 112K)

Pic unrelated

Attached: clownworld.png (1280x2160, 1.63M)

It's Seattle, I ain't gotta explain shit

It should be illegal for a government official to bring up slavery or the past behavior that existed (or didn't) 200 years ago when discussing policy of today.
It is only ever used as a weapon, not as an actual merited precaution to consider.
They are all bad actors and their behavior should be made criminal to sidestep it happening time and time again.

We'd have colonized the stars at this point if niggers would get the fuck over it.

this is peak retardation from the horse's mouth here lads

why can't Seattle's officials decide on how to remove shit from the sidewalks? why are they the stupidest fucking fools to disgrace Seattle? this is Idiocracy-tier lunacy, and the time has come that these wasted souls get what's coming to them for ruining society

How did they govern their city to such a state that they have to have organized discussions on removing shit from the sidewalks anyway?
They should be pilloried for that alone.

>It is only ever used as a weapon
Its used as a method to stifle discussion. Same as any other race based bullshit. Its censorship of thought and halts progress.
Let these retarded niggers wallow in their literal filled shit city.

Seattle is now not just figuratively but literally a shithole.

Nope.

mobile.twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/1166343676697686016

Seattle was the most beautiful city in America 15 years ago. Now it's disgusting and I'm fucking pist af about it.

Stifling discussion in a meeting to discuss a topic is literally a weapon against the intended purpose of the meeting.

>The turd is just going to explode and spread everywhere.
>Also go airborne in mist cloud
accelerate

>pick it
like cotton?

>Power Washers are Racist, Since Hoses Used Against Blacks in Past

Jesus H Christ
Maybe they should let homes burn down as well
Can't be using those hoses anymore.

The whole civilization is racist so we have to destroy it all and start over with mud huts and grass skirts.

but that would be appropriation.