ISIS forces the Leader of the Kurdish Marxist-Feminist Rebel Alliance to wear Slave Lingerie

The decadent and perverted degenerate ISIS misogynists actually have their wives dress their Yazidi sex slaves in lingerie for them. Some morality of Islam.

alternet.org/2017/09/how-isis-wives-helped-their-husbands-rape-yazidi-sex-slaves/

DOHUK, IRAQI KURDISTAN – Seeham Haji Khudayda, a 22-year-old Yazidi woman from northern Sinjar, was sold seven times during her ISIS captivity. Like chattel, she was passed from one ISIS fighter to the next. She was raped almost daily. Sometimes she was gang raped by her owner’s guards. But of all the abuses she endured, what outraged her the most was the women who were complicit in it — and who participated directly in her rape.

In addition to being raped, captured Yazidi women were forced to work as domestic servants for ISIS families. The wives and children of ISIS fighters would often participate in verbally and physically abusing Yazidis, according to accounts from survivors I spoke to in Dohuk. For Seeham and at least one other Yazidi survivor I spoke with who asked not to be named, the complicity went even further.

The second ISIS fighter who bought Seeham had a wife who helped him rape Seeham. The wife would restrain Seeham’s arms and legs, apply her makeup and dress her up in lingerie in preparation for her husband. She would prepare Seeham for rape and even seemed to derive enjoyment from the excruciating process, Seeham recalled, her doe brown eyes welling up with tears of anger.

Attached: 1566872931680.jpg (800x1204, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/2017/09/how-isis-wives-helped-their-husbands-rape-yazidi-sex-slaves/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1LbJ6niCHrg
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.amazon.com/Sex-Allah-1-Christian-Prince/dp/1943375062&ved=2ahUKEwiKi7zy76PkAhXEx1kKHfpMBK8QFjADegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2btwyjmzWP_LqwyqistTQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are supposed to be all puritanical and moralistic, doesn't sound so with the lingerie lezzing out harems they have

dont muslims think lingerie is a decadent western slut invention?

I don't think its Muslims who came up with Victoria's Secret

The Jews will want a live stream to that.

Israel just bombed the Islamists in Iraq. The US spent 3000 lives and a billion dollars just to put in a govt that Israel has to bomb

>alternet.org/2017/09/how-isis-wives-helped-their-husbands-rape-yazidi-sex-slaves/

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OP???? YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

Attached: 1509112671163.jpg (489x685, 138K)

no pics?
I want to see these marxist cunts humiliated.

Its not a Victoria's Secret catalog you perv, these Marxist-Feminists and Satanists are forced into it against their will by their fellow women.

Barbaric primitive Muslims think you can fuck the Feminism and Satanism out of a woman

The Muslim world actually needs more equality and feminism, they are too far extreme in cavemen patriarchy

Me too, fuck faggot Op.

forced lingerie objectifies eroticizes and infantilizes her body in many ways worse than raw animal nudity, making her a plaything for the man she most hates

Psychologically it is very devastating for women, as underwear is very personal and intimate and something they keep hidden from the world, touching their most private places, and to have it controlled for the pleasure of their worst enemies is traumatic

It is extremely demoralizing for women to see even their own gender betray them and aid in male abuse

It destroys all hope of sisterhood

they are supposed to be jealous of their husband cheating, not help him enjoy it more

they treat these human women like barbie dolls they can just dress in however arouses their man the most

Lingerie is so intimate and degrading. The bra that touches her breast, the panties that touch her vagina, are now picked by her worst enemies to best humiliate her and arouse her Master

Having a woman slide erotic thongs up your legs against your will is unspeakably degrading

You sound like you hate the Patriarchy.

fuck you op where are the pics

hmmm fuck show pics of feminist dyke getting SJW owned by terrorist dick

extreme islamist patriarchy is a crime against humanity, we can all agree on that

Kurdish Feminists aren't like SJW Feminists, they are fighting for basic human rights. We on pol can support them

women are only human from the waist down now show the photos or OP is a fag again

their faces are most human part

If you're not a muslim they can do whatever they want to you.

Remember when that woman who was captured in Africa along with her boyfriend and constantly raped? Can you tell me about that incident?

this is a horrific crime

Amanda Lindhout?

it's okay. Muslim lives are near worthless

Sounds like the (((ultimate))) red pill.

Red pilling who?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1LbJ6niCHrg
She is cute. Islam is pretty subhuman

is this the girl from OP

they treat these human women like barbie dolls they can just dress in however arouses their man the most

Lingerie is so intimate and degrading. The bra that touches her breast, the panties that touch her vagina, are now picked by her worst enemies to best humiliate her and arouse her Master

Having a woman slide erotic thongs up your legs against your will is unspeakably degrading

daily reminder that Yazidi literally worship Satan.

daily reminder that anyone supporting the Yazidi is blaspheming.

Like Christians are any better. Muslims are just monkey mind controlled apes like the rest of you. Who controls the muslims controls you. And Ill give you another hint. Its not the jews. The jews are slaves themselves, thats why theyre circumcized.

Attached: Abrahamic religions.jpg (750x400, 85K)

Barbaric primitive Muslims think you can fuck the Feminism and Satanism out of a woman

Is worth a try you faggot.

who cares, they are sex slaves and don't even have the status of a wife.

>Third world feminists are sjw's

its not the christian way. even in medieval times we treated women 1000x time betters than islam. they never had chivalry. they believe that all women are perverted masochists who squirt from abuse

>alternet.org/2017/09/how-isis-wives-helped-their-husbands-rape-yazidi-sex-slaves/
Sounds like how slaves have been treated for the last 75,000 years. Nothing new here user.

I thought Muslims considered western lingerie degenerate?

i know, you whites are just so superior. you treat women so well that they are now priests, bishops, and will even lead to the extinction of your race.

so superior.

Yeah, I'm thinking that was based

>came to thread for pics
>left disappointed

it was so shameful for the enslaved women though

only the sinister Muslim mind would turn the western invention of lingerie into a torture device

They intentionally put slave girls in lingerie many sizes too small, so it crushes against their breasts causing intense pain, but making them more arousing for their Master

Muslims are raging perverts and have higher rates of homosexuality than white Christians.

>t.nigger muslim trying to equivocate islamic degeneracy with rate Christian heretics

Muslims can do with their captured nonmuslim females as they please as long as they were obtained legally in war.

>muslim does something horrific
>look over there at the jews!

but I thought they hated degenerate slutty western dress?

Sounds like we should have just killed everyone there and gave it to the Chaldeans

Shame on you Ireland

>DOHUK, IRAQI KURDISTAN – Seeham Haji Khudayda, a 22-year-old Yazidi woman from northern Sinjar, was sold seven times during her ISIS captivity. Like chattel, she was passed from one ISIS fighter to the next. She was raped almost daily. Sometimes she was gang raped by her owner’s guards. But of all the abuses she endured, what outraged her the most was the women who were complicit in it — and who participated directly in her rape.

What the fuck? I'm quite sure you aren't supposed to do that? A slave and a master have to remain monogamous otherwise their relationship becomes haram. You can sell slaves but not to the point it resembles prostitution which is strictly forbidden. In this state it basically resembles nikah mutah which any Sunni would forbid. Also why the fuck are they having sex with Yazidi women? Aren't they followers of the Shafi madhab? Imam Shafi forbids Muslim men from having polytheist concubines.

Attached: 1566281865722-1.png (894x773, 48K)

the women are forced to convert

Hung out with those dudes back in the war days. They were pretty cool, would exterminate all musselmen on Earth before I worried even a little about their wierd antique cult. What's more, racemixing is forbidden, even with other kurds. And if you invade their country and kill a bunch of Arab niggers, they'll bring tea and bread out to your tank.

Read the quran. In private women are property of their husbands/masters and they can do anything they want.
Particularly if they are women "their right hand possesses" meaning legally captured and made captive during jihad.
Also, they can do this to women married to nonmuslims that are captured. This is what they will do in Europe once they have the numbers. Its already a thing in London

Ask your women why they like us

based

Kurds are literally cia and mossad even that kike mark Levin was shilling for them at one point

Your imam is wrong. Thats innovation on what the quran says. Which is that captured nonmuslim women are permissible to enjoy provided they are captured legally during jihad.

I thought lingerie stores are banned in islamic nations

> crying on purpose on camera
Cringe

The Quran doesn't say anything. There are hadith which say so and are dismissed by Imam Shafi as weak. Are Salafis literally retarded?

Based that got me a chub

Sweetie, this is Jow Forums. Don’t take the edgy things guys post on here too seriously.

Being forced to wear an erotic lingerie outfit against your will to please your worst enemy is beyond humiliating, and to have a fellow woman slide the panties up your legs, destroys all hope of feminist sisterhood

damn it OP!
*unzips dick*

yeah you're probably right, I shouldn't have got so agitated.

The guys saying they find this arousing are probably trolling

>The ISIS fighter who bought Seeham from Abu Anas was called Abu Qutada. He was Lebanese and had a Syrian wife from Raqqa. “He was so bad,” said Seeham, “but his wife treated me even worse than him.”

>“She forced me to shave my body. She brought me sexy clothes to wear for her husband and helped him rape me by tying me to the bed. She used very tough, cheap and bad words with me,” recalled Seeham.

>On top of helping Abu Qutada rape Seeham, his wife forced her to clean their four-story house from top to bottom every day. Abu Qutada’s wife would invite her female friends to join her in taunting Seeham as she cleaned. “She forced me to clean the entrance to the neighbors' flat and she forced me to clean her and her neighbors’ shoes. They would make fun of me while I cleaned, saying look at my slave, she’s a bitch, she’s a Yazidi,” said Seeham.

>A Lebanese woman who was married to two ISIS fighters, first to a Lebanese man and then to a Tunisian, told Akhbar’s Jenan Moussa that ISIS wives would often fight with their husbands “because they feel jealous” of the Yazidi sex slaves. “There was a lot of tension between the wives and the sex slaves,” she told Moussa. “Some ISIS fighters would treat their female slaves better than their own wives,” she said, complaining that the ISIS fighters “were spending too much on the sex slaves, buying them the best make-up, clothes and accessories.” The woman showed no remorse or sympathy for the treatment of Yazidis as she explained how her husband and his friends would buy and sell them on Telegram, an encrypted messaging app. She was cold except for when she giggled while discussing the topic.

Attached: 1391828443771.gif (200x198, 427K)

have empathy for what it feels like for the girls

Yezidis just want to hang out on their mountain and do weird festivals for their ethnofaith and do farming. They got roped into this shit. It's the regular kurds that like to get freaky and shoot up turkroaches and do communism.

>They can do it to women who are married to Non Muslims
They can't if the husband is located within the territory of the nation or is able to meet his wife in anyway. You can only do it if they are literally seperate in enemy nations and aftrer a short waiting period.

being betryaed by women hurts

>her doe brown eyes welling up with tears of anger.
Only makes the story hotter.

>alternet
one of the most absolutely kiked op-ed sites on the internet, what the fuck are you doing (((op)))

Everything against Christ is Satan. Including Islam.
Only a savage with no morals thinks you are entitled to treat them like sexual property simply for being born into disbelief.

>They are supposed to be all puritanical and moralistic,
t. Someone who knows nothing about Islam.

It’s a degenerate religion made up by a degenerate conman pedo.

Attached: MUS.jpg (688x1033, 244K)

you need to get the fuck out from here

Is there are way you can use this to punch western feminists in the face?
Maybe like a “you don’t support yadizi feminists, you’re a white supreme ist feminist” *whack* then drop an information booklet about how yadizi women are gang raped by Muslims on their unconscious body?

Agreed. So it is permissible to treat a married nonmuslim woman as sexual property as long as she is obtained legally during jihad. This is what I said. And why Europe and the West waged Crusades and today should evict every muslim on its territory.

Won't work. Far as I can tell they've compartmentalized ISIS and Islamic terror in general from their mental image of Islam as though it were a totally separate thing.

>have female slaves
>don't dress them up in lingerie and rape them
What would even be the point?

ok, hot

Attached: 8448278F-70E5-4ACF-93EF-00DEA931F4A0.jpg (600x642, 146K)

It's great when Muslims dont know their own.
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.amazon.com/Sex-Allah-1-Christian-Prince/dp/1943375062&ved=2ahUKEwiKi7zy76PkAhXEx1kKHfpMBK8QFjADegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2btwyjmzWP_LqwyqistTQ4

Nonsense. From the Quran....
FROM THE QURAN - 33:50

"Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty;..."

FROM THE QURAN - 70:22-30
"Not so the worshippers, who are steadfast in prayer, who set aside a due portion of their wealth for the beggar and for the deprived, who truly believe in the Day of Reckoning and dread the punishment of their Lord (for none is secure from the punishment of their Lord); who restrain their carnal desire (save with their wives and their slave girls, for these are lawful to them: he that lusts after other than these is a transgressor..."

This is backed up in Bukhari. Im not even Muslim, Ive just read the quran and hadith and understand the context.

Thank God, America put an end to the weapons’ support shipments to “Syrian rebels” by 2014 Just imagine these ISIS thugs using American weapons to take over large amounts of land and cities...

How can patriarchy be "extreme" when it's the normal state of being. If societies exist on a scale from most to least patriarchal, then "extreme" is simply a measure of how far they deviate from absolute patriarchy.
In this respect, they're a lot less extreme than we are.

>sexual property
No she becomes a concubine who has all the rights of a normal wife. If she doesn't want to have sex then she can keep saying no until the owner just gets annoyed and sells her since you cannot use physical force on a slave.
>this is why Christians waged the Crusades.
No they did it because the Seljuks were thrusting to deep into Byzantine territory and the Pope wanted to mend the diplomacy problems caused by the schism.

Let's hypothetically say Europe does become Muslim by sheer rates of ethnic replacement. If this happens there will be no war and therefore no slaves. Slavery doesn't even exist in Muslim countries legally.

>Barbaric primitive Muslims think you can fuck the Feminism and Satanism out of a woman
thats actually true though. a good dicking will turn even the most feminazi man hating cunt into an amazing conservative mother

>tfw supppsedly devout western focused Muslims know less about their religion than lapsed Christians n the west do

Attached: 1540993609879.png (500x913, 230K)

Baizou are immunised against cognitive dissonance. That's the true meaning of doublethink, to hold contradictory ideas in your head without discomfort.
You can try, but you won't convince them of anything. You probably won't even amuse yourself because it's so contemptible to see. More likely you'll just get angry at them for being retarded, say something they'll perceive as bigoted, and wind up arguing with someone who we've already established is impossible to argue with.

I'm not saying slavery isn't mentioned. I'm saying the conditions for concubinage arent universal and simply limited to being a slave girl.
>I've just read hadith
You've seen the 5 hadith posted as pastas here. These Hadiths were dismissed by Shafi as weak.

Its not about racial superiority. White muslims are just as monkey like and evil as muslims in general because of the Quran and Muhammeds satanic shitty example.
Buddhists and Christians have both done shitty stuff as have all humans. But doing politically evil shit for your people or nation or greed is different than imitating the central prophet of your religion who literally engaged in rape and murder.

The thing with Muslim terror is that it seems to work. Islam is on the rise facing almost no backlash.
>inb4 Tarrant and war on terror
It's still baffling how Muslims commit insane amounts of violence in Europe and get away with it while increasing their numbers at the same time. If "right wingers" or AAAANY other group would have done the attacks in the last twenty years shit would be different.

What have I said here that has been incorrect?

Not true.
She can't leave nor return to her husband. Her children can be enslaved and sold. Her father and husband are most likely murdered.

These threads always get me rock solid.

Concubinage isn't rape. It's literally allowed in the Bible itself. Most of the pre Jesus Prophet's were married and had concubines.
Solomon had 1000 wives and concubines. Abraham had a son from his maid. And during the conquest of Canaan the women were taken as concubines.

>the jews circumcise slaves so that they enter their covenant
So are jews enslaving themselves?

Yeah but all that was abolished after the new testament you small dick poo

And yet quatari and saudi princesses are the top buyers of luxury lingerie in european shops.

She can. The opposing nation just has to call for a peace and the slaves will be returned.
>her husband is most likely dead
Exactly the point. What will a woman without a breadwinner do to survive? Most likely die or turn to some unsavory profession.