HAPPENING - (((YOUTUBE))) DELETES ALL VIDEOS FROM MARTIN SELLNER'S CHANNEL

Every right-wing JewTuber who made a video about it got his video deleted as well.
We must show them, that if they don't let us have peaceful resistance, there will be violence.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

youtube.com/watch?v=STP0wHNh5OE

youtube.com/watch?v=CEHALN4Lav8

RECONQUISTA NOW!

Attached: identitc3a4re-bewegung.jpg (2083x2083, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BzZVNgc51U
youtube.com/watch?v=YETJqlN5Qg8
gumroad.com/samhyde
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No thanks, mr glownigger. This is a board of peace.

"White revolution is the only solution." - Dr William Pierce.

They're purging everything right wing, conservative, anything that threatens the left's narrative and damage trump's reelection.
No one is making a fuzz about this except those that have been silenced, everything is being memory holed and they'll continue to get away with it if people don't start raising awareness of all this censorship on a wider scale. All these shadow purges have been happening in just two weeks, imagine what they'll do in a year til the election, you are losing your voice, speak up, no violence, just speak up don't let them silence you.

>We must show them, that if they don't let us have peaceful resistance, there will be violence.
What are you suggesting here, fellow white?

Attached: Bolschewismus ist Judentum.jpg (650x823, 113K)

I FUCKING HATE KIKES

Fucking based

James Allsup was removed from YouTube yesterday as well. He was also banned from Instragram, Twitter, Patreon, and even Uber. And he was slightly right of center, not even "hardcore".

Varg was holocausted months ago.

And other right leaning voices are efficiently being scrubbed from the face of the internet.

> imagine what they'll do in a year til the election,
This. It is naive to think they won't go to absurd lengths to censor pro trump news. In their minds, they will win and the next DOJ won't do shit to them.

feels bad man.

How are we supposed to win the culture war by peaceful means if they shoah us away anyways?

It's impossible. Unless sheeple wake up and make an effort to prevent major companies who conglomerate and dominate the majority of market platforms through their deep pockets from censoring speech, the idea of democracy becomes an ever-increasing farse.

And it's no surprise that slimy leftists with their hands deep into the pants of the few Jews that run these industries are also looking to de-platform websites like Jow Forums-- one of the only remaining platforms where people are free to speak uncensored.

Really is a testament to validity of their worldview when it has to be secured by mass-efforts to control the flow of ideas, huh?

Calling for violence and declaring everyone a cuck that doesn't sperg about gassing 60 trillion kikes, I would say.

Attached: Israel Special Forces.jpg (2048x1365, 325K)

Stop worshipping grifters! We have our champion and we shall overcome!

Attached: original_result (5).png (512x512, 473K)

varg didn't deserve this kind of holocaust. you know he used to tell people that there is just no political solution. he's also leading a pretty chill lifestyle. he has that burzum money.
want to bet that telegram will nuke all of them too sooner or later?

>pic
imagine the smell

is that tim pool in your pic?

Yoga.
Now
Top of sixth floor, /pol dancing near the ledge....
Slips somewhere between old ostrich and new buttclown pose.

>Mistake!

True.
Wee need to revive Werwolf and fight behind enemy lines. Attack mudskins in the night, spread flyers on campuses. Bombings if necessary.

bump

Nah, it affects only the alt-kike. Any real opposition is still intact.

Yeah, he's something of a hero around here

Attached: original_result2.png (512x512, 393K)

yet molymeme is still up. really makes you think

And they wonder why "white men are becoming so radicalized", simultaneously demonizing us while continuously pushing us further into a corner and carefully crafting an echo-chamber of ideas in which to brain-wash our children and turn them against us (because they won't know any better).

Honestly, I expect his channel to be holocausted as well by the end of the year.

And just so everyone is aware, this is not just censorship all over internet platforms.

But, here's a video remaining on youtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=3BzZVNgc51U
Where Sellner says that he's under surveillance by Austrian police 24/7 against his will (receiving a letter to prove it), and being harassed by people in and around his own home.

(((They))) are working to destroy us. Freedom of speech is a myth, even in the US.

I have seen quite a lot Americans wearing beanies and hats in summer, isn't that just much too hot?

I live in Florida and I also see people wearing hoodies in the summer. But it's mainly a teen thing. To me, it's a sign of immaturity... or in Tim Pool's case, insecurity.

I don't understand why they do that to themselves.

Who?

Nobody cares.

So get your ass out to San Jose and get to work Clausewitz.

He's suggesting you learn to code and set up your own video server. Cause that's literally the only option at this point.

From the face of the Jew internet. This literally changes nothing.

And that attitude is exactly why the purge of right-leaning thought all over the internet continues to grow. You don't care, then 5,000 "right personalities" later you realize that you're losing elections and losing sway and your country get more and more fucked by leftist policy. Then you wonder why.

But you learning to code and making a platform for yourself is out of the question. We need to use government!

seriously, you're as bad as them.

Well optics-cucks.
Now what?

Anyone else love that Allsup basically said he's gonna get purged around a week ago? That livestream video is on point

>Tldr sees "why is this guy not banned" articles after other socmed's are banned and knows what comes next

Dude, i didn't want it to come that far.
I'd have had no problem if we could peacefully tell people like: "listen here, Holocaust never happened, here's the proof" (Typhoid, Insecticide, Soccer Team, No corpses in Treblinka etc.) and have reasonal debates with tthe left in the parliament. But in the end, they are just jewish puppets & will do anything to erase the white race.
Hitler did nothing wrong, except for not winning.

No? How long do you think, 'til they come for /pol too?

>tell people that there is just no political solution.
But that's the thing the system hates the most. They want you protesting and maching, trolling facebook and twitter over useless arguments, engaged in the system. Its too early for white men to check out, it would kill Europe and even America. They want you to wait until your replacements are ready to go. Trump, Brexit, Salvini, etc. are all thrown out there to keep you engaged and contributing.

>Muh freemarket solves everything
>Just create your own YouTube
>Create your own Twitter
>Create your own Instagram
>Create your own Facebook
>Create your own web-hosting-platform
>Create your own Uber
>Create your own society

What more fantasies do you suggest?

That train of thought doesn't work. Video servers lose money. YouTube has never turned a profit, but it dominates the online sphere. Everyone uses it, and if you don't you become irrelevant. These platforms are INGRAINED into the democratic process now.

Google keeps it afloat and expands its influence. And any competitors who are not crushed by the insane amounts of money it costs to maintain the structures for these websites will be crushed by Google's infinite store of cash, either by being run down or by being absorbed. And it's not just Google.

I don't wonder why. I just don't care about some random asshole on a platform I already know is cucked beyond belief.

Maybe someone oughtta do something about it. Where's Nasim when you need her?

Attached: 0a4efa285388497e45554f6ac6a7e5d61f96b5f055d1bdc96369dbdb5049a0f5.png (222x134, 17K)

>Yeah, he's something of a hero around here
Shoo shoo Glownigger Jew!

Attached: 1456152173285.png (1280x854, 2.09M)

Just a little reminder that everyone who said Sellner was controlled opposition is actually a kike shill

>Create your own society
We are working on it.

Violence is the only solution.

And there are too many parties intent on not losing the society they've been working hard to create.

Unless things take a drastic turn, any fantasies about creating something new out of this ever-rotting pile of shit remains fantasy.

>They're purging everything right wing, conservative, anything that threatens the left's narrative and damage trump's reelection.

No, just the conspiracy tards and fake news. You should be pleased.

>Florida
so not only hot temperature but also wet.
incredible; I would die with such a thing on my head.
But you are right immaturity; tho one must say Pool looks ten years younger with his beanie

>We are working on it.
You are? Examples please I'd love to see it.

>No, just the conspiracy tards and fake news
Imagine being this low IQ.

You're probably right.

Attached: 1561417950237.jpg (1024x789, 81K)

Attached: 1552836593888.png (1366x763, 1.54M)

youtube.com/watch?v=YETJqlN5Qg8
Update from his livestreaming channel, which is not deleted yet.
He is getting flagged and can't login or appeal anything, just like Allsup.

Him and Nick Fuentes are next

Yes, but he looks like this.

Attached: Tim.jpg (3088x2320, 1.84M)

Any organisation taken over by SJWs becomes unable to perform it's primary function. Youtube will destroy itself. The future lies in anti-fragile platforms.

They will do -ANYTHING- rather than face us in public.

Kek nice edit

Hail St. Tarrant!

>no one is making a fuss about this except those that have been silenced
>only people who have banned opinions care that those opinions are banned
Wow fucktard, aren't you a smart nigger?

hans, this is the FBI's favorite honeypot. Knowing this i still come here because this is the only place funny people aren't banned.

He is bald that is why he wears it

>Hitler did nothing wrong, except for not winning.
I got really drunk one night and told my cousin's husband this (he watches Jimmy Fallon).
I nearly shit my pants cause he stared at me with his resting bitch face (also drunk) and for about 3-5 seconds was silence. Then he said... "good".
And we just moved on without any need to discuss the topic further.

Fuck Martin whatever and fuck you too.
Nice picture douche.

Alpha
Omega
Rape

Attached: pac-man-propaganda.jpg (600x888, 71K)

...damm fucking shittfuuu ... stop complaining, act, when sellner wants to spread the message he can set up its own server ... problems solved! when you build up your agenda on globalist elite tech, you loose!! when you think this guy should focus more on his political work, send him money.

...back in the days every fucker had his own site, today, everyone just has accounts on some dubious american mass survilance platforms ...

....i am srsly pissed right now ...

>>only people who have banned opinions care that those opinions are banned
>Wow fucktard, aren't you a smart nigger?
it used to be the case that people cared about shit like this even when it didn't happen to them.

At this point i'm 100% convinced that this board is infested with kike shills and glowniggers.
Damn. Can't start a single thread without Niggers and faggots spamming all over the place.

Dude its just going to get worse

Just remember that revolution does NOT mean going and shooting up a golf course like a retarded glow nigger

>"good"
TOPKEK

That's not enough anymore. By now, the ISP selling you nothing more than bandwidth is banning you for the wrong opinions. You basically have to build your own internet, with your own cables. Everyone selling you access to some hardware structure can ban you.

Impossible. They wouldn't even let you put cables somewhere.

Thanks. It's strange how few people notice that was altered. Here's another I made since only one person seemed to notice before you.

Attached: Tim microceph crappy shop.jpg (3088x2320, 1.85M)

We all saw this coming months ago OP.
If you're a right-winger that is still on youtube now then you're kinda retard anyway.

Attached: day-28-they-still-dont-know-im-a-dog-death-metal-band.jpg (735x607, 91K)

It says the user deleted this video

better sooner than later.

That's not true. Why'd you trust YT on this anyways?

lol those kids again

Here it says it was deleted-

Attached: Anmerkung 2019-08-27 224115.jpg (1139x590, 100K)

..thats bullshit. rent server, do your buissness, hoster only care when illegal stuff happens.

Correct. Public opinion is important. Violence can and will be effective when enough of the right people support it. Lone wolf attacks, especially on insignificant targets, only hurt the cause.

What if opposition becomes illegal?
You know right that you can't even question the Lolocaust without going to jail.

>hoster only care when illegal stuff happens
Objectively wrong. You must not have been reading the news of the past few months.

What do you suppose?
Lean back and watch the West burn?
Than i rather kill an insignificant letterbox. If i am careful & get like 10 over a stretched period of time, i probably circumvent 100+ mudskins to be born.

On youtube you can make money with posting videos. The more followers and views you have, the more money you get.
That's probably the reason why a lot of them still stay there.

this

That is humor at its finest

Based

>Dr William Pierce
Based Grandpa.

...please fuck of shill! ...in the most extreme case, rent a offshore hoster like the blackhats do! whats your fucking agenda here, disinfomation?

... yeah, i understand the problem, easy access for everyone. but thats the problem. i say rent server, call them first before you rent and tell them what you want to do and let them give you the ok for that ...

...this purge was only possible because every fucker only uses a handfull of plattforms.

I fucking miss Varg. He doesn't upload stuff on Bitchute anymore.

Varg offers the only sensible solution. We have to stop feeding the beast.

Attached: blckpill.png (525x589, 379K)

Post right wing content ITT.

therightstuff.biz
murdochmurdoch.net
gumroad.com/samhyde

Attached: kill.png (767x407, 672K)

>Really is a testament to validity of their worldview when it has to be secured by mass-efforts to control the flow of ideas, huh?
Indeed.

>...please fuck of shill! ..
When i mention the fact that to deny the Holocaust in Germany get's you in jail, i'm a shill?

How much does Soros pay you to say that? A shekel 4 every time?

Attached: mm2.jpg (364x463, 49K)

fucking based volksgenosse

I wonder whether he is going to feel vindicated if he ever hears of this.

Attached: saint_acceleration.jpg (600x717, 47K)

...bist du dumm oder was? glaubst du in asien interessiert sich jemand dafür?

Attached: Indischer-Eis-Dealer-verkauft-Hitler-Eiswaffeln.jpg (1136x543, 105K)