Whites are cowards

Take for example this black christian man. He puts a drag queen pedophile in his place and yet white people go in droves to defend the tranny who is there to warp and confuse the minds of little children.

youtube.com/watch?v=UO-OiGdR2Yg
bitchute.com/video/zi7CIyMQNz42/

Whites will cower and allow degeneracy to continue in fear of losing what little remains in their lives and only go on posting on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum.

Why are white people, especially atheistic white people, cowards Jow Forums

Attached: 1566546804547.jpg (1281x683, 155K)

Whites have shit going on for them in their lives not worth risking over petty confrontations

How many times must this be posted you shitskin flip?

where in that photo is the black man?

I see a melanin starved mutt, but no african.

quit fucking larping white boy

A lifetime of peace from hardship that has spurred movements of tolerance and infidelity. Take away the good times and youll see just how fast a new generation of whites can destroy the rot.

shut up "proud black man"

>I'm Jewish 7:10
Why is no one talking about this?

Attached: 651451321231.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

lyrical

Not bad. I enjoyed Buttigeg being yelled at by the black women a lot more though. She really did view him as subhuman.

please breed me Black daddy

Those are all Jews.

COPE.

Only the tranny was white, the rest are white people especially the mothers. Face it, white people are too far gone.

Only the tranny was a jew rather.

The tranny straight up says he's Jewish at 7:10

I corrected that mistake. Read . The parents who brought their children are white and you cannot deny it.

Because unlike you niggers, we don't have a race card we can pull whenever things don't go our way, aka the adult version of a tantrum.
Both involved parties have it tho

he's a based black man
He is a great example of how to man up and stand against degeneracy.

All I see from you are excuses. Face it, whites are cowards who are afraid to lose whatever comforts they might have in this life. And it doesn't surprise me, look at your birthrates you Belgian twat. Deuteronomy 28 in action.

Kek was just wondering the same thing. It is like a fucking self-packaged meme.

For what purpose tho? Why should we give a fuck since we know we're already past the event horizon for a while

Attached: 1506167998534.png (634x543, 104K)

I know that guy

hes usually at dundas square preaching about christianity

next time ill see him ill give him a handshake for being based as fuck

its not even surprising anymore tha its always some kike

Attached: 1565117153512.png (831x799, 228K)