Who started the whole dinosaur fossil craze in the 1800's Jow Forums please give me proof it was the jews (if it was)...

Who started the whole dinosaur fossil craze in the 1800's Jow Forums please give me proof it was the jews (if it was) if you have it. Thanks

Attached: First_Dinosaur_Bone_reptile_xl_19038401_(Custom).jpg (900x600, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tpKCqp9CALQ
youtu.be/sNriYvuNmu8
youtu.be/l_Kmyo8KLTM
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
history.com/news/scientists-find-soft-tissue-in-75-million-year-old-dinosaur-bones
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would you think its jews?
dinosaurs are pretty cool. jews were prob the ones shilling that theyre all feathered birds

>Le daily wacky conspiracy threads by JIDF
JIDF like to push irrational conspiracies like faked moon landings, le Illuminati/Masons, flat earth, dinosaurs are fake, absurd 9/11 theories (there were no planes), lizard people etc. etc. to do one thing... to make people that discuss information outside of what the (((MSM))) gives us look retarded and to cover up for jews.

This is called well-poisoning and gas-lighting. Jews do this to keep normie goyim from looking into or thinking about legitimate non-MSM information too much, e.g. the jew subversion of our media and government or the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the holohoax made for political gain.

9/11 is a good example... Israel had a big role in 9/11. How to well-poison this subject manner? Make sure any threads about 9/11 include discussion of "there were no planes", "it was CGI", "a nuke brought it down", "an energy weapon brought it down" etc. and other absurdities. This will get any normies to reject ALL non-MSM information about 9/11, including what they want to cover-up (Israel's role).

Jews control our media. Jews control our banking. Jews control our academia. Jews control our government. Very real and verifiable. Something people need to know and understand. “But let’s not worry about that, goyim. Let’s discuss flat earth, bigfoot and aliens”.

Fuck these threads and fuck JIDF.

Attached: JIDF gaslighting.jpg (814x777, 208K)

Nope it was all Anglos, French, and Germans

Pretty sure they died from human caused climate change

Attached: onion-skeleton-of-satan.jpg (1038x1531, 518K)

Nigger I'm in Alabama, I've seen conspiracy theory videos about the subject and am interested to know if there is any actual evidence. I'm right now in a discussion with a friend who said city was the white man who saw profit in exploitation of announcing the 'discovery'" and it piqued my curiosity as to how true that statement was considering all the "fellow whites" shit. If you have evidence to support his claim the provide it. Otherwise fuck off with your Wacky jidf assumptions bitch.

Said it was*

Fuck off with your sister fucking ""intelligence"" cleetus. The shit you type out is the exact reason why some people don't believe more credible theories. Pushing this shit and flat earth/space is not real garbage is muddying the waters.

Look at the history of paleontology/biology/geology it's all gentiles up until maybe the late 20th century.

I'm not "pushing" anything you faggot. I asked a question that you clearly don't have an answer to. Fuck yourself.

Thanks. I will. This thread can die now I guess. I honestly thought the people constantly claiming "jidf" this and that may have had some merit to their claims, but now I see they really are fucking paranoid nutcases.

>Nigger I'm in Alabama

Attached: fellow white people.png (5049x2526, 1.83M)

WTF, I love JIDF now!

Attached: JIDF ball.jpg (796x801, 157K)

(((Smithsonian)))

It was anglos.

Twist my posts all you want dumbass. You're literally calling some dude from Alabama jidf

I dunno mang

youtu.be/tpKCqp9CALQ

Attached: CB31D5D5-EC03-46B4-A15C-DF86A71EAD72.jpg (500x273, 29K)

majority of history is fake

they already knew this and us hundreds of years ago, the jews and elite already have our fates sealed. They are gonna form a break away trans-humanist civilization with tech in Antarctica promised by satan with already obtained knowledge and future seeing, and then nuke us all to death when they are finished. They have predictive programing, obsessed with numbers, why do you think Jow Forums meme'd the president into the white house and hiliarys ill condition? 9/11 was a sacrifice to satan, they had that already planned before it was even built. All forms of christianity and muslims religions were made by the jews to gatekeep knowledge for cattle populations, and in the end they both indirectly / directly woreship saturn. The jews woreship saturn, it use to be our host star. For those of you willing to read and listen, look up electric universe, purple dawn, all that shit. It goes way deep, to deep for some people. Atantians(10ft tall Aryans) civilization came from venus because they used too much tech/indsutry and polluted it to death, jews came from mars to fuck things up during the nibiru event, its too complicated to explain in one post, and niggers were genetic experiments with primates and native populations on earth.

some of you think you're redpilled, but you're only on the surface. The reason why they want any of the chans, or pol unorganized, flooded, spammed, or shut down is because we know how to harness predictive programing and numbers and weaponize it against the elites and satanic jews to break the cycle a little bit, trump was slightly unexpected, they thought it was going to happen much later, but it happened early so it threw a wrench into their plans but they quickly recovered. You just gotta go down a few rabbit holes with the masons and shit, they are gate keepers of knowledge. They weaponized predict programing with media on tv and radio, but the internet is still uncontrolled.

Hitler knew all of this btw

Attached: 1566188438123.png (500x500, 76K)

also yes dinosaurs are a jewish trick as a way to launder money and cover trafficking of illegal shit such as children and weapons nowadays, but they use the big rich art scheme to launder their shit now

I knew a kid from alabama that was ultra religious. I asked him what he thoyght of dinosaurs, he went home to ask his mom then came back the next day and said >they were cowbones put there by angels to test our faith.
This was before jews were invented.

lol

satanic darwinian evolution did
take reality, lie about it hard enough, get people to believe that all of the dinosaurs died 63,000,000 years ago
Even though we have T-Rex bones. Bones, not mineralized fossils. Bones. And connective tissue. And red blood cells.
Gee, pretty tough cartilege and blood cells to survive 63,000,000 years, you say.
Because you're dopey.
You bought the satanic darwinian narrative, and it killed you.

All fossils are animals that died in Noah's Flood.
Just because you stumped the retarded kid in your special ed class doesn't mean you win.

911 report and their models were full of BS. The three towers were brought down by controlled demolition.
youtu.be/sNriYvuNmu8
youtu.be/l_Kmyo8KLTM

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where both towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

𒀭𓆏𒀭

Source?

For, the T-Rex soft tissue find?
history.com/news/scientists-find-soft-tissue-in-75-million-year-old-dinosaur-bones

All dinosaur fossils and species were found by two french (probably jewish) men. Now go figure OP. Over 400 motherfucking species. People are dumb as fuck you can sell anything to them.

And since most dino skeletons are, what, 90% plaster, you can make them look pretty much however you want them to.
Because, again, 90% plaster.

Utter bullshit.
The Jew fears the therapod.

Attached: 1553751765892.png (453x332, 206K)

Interesting, thanks