Turns out Ilhan Omar was fucking a white guy the whole time

>Ilhan Omar stole my husband, DC mom claims in divorce papers

>A Washington, DC, mom says her political-consultant husband left her for Rep. Ilhan Omar, according to a bombshell divorce filing obtained by The Post.

>Dr. Beth Mynett says her cheating spouse, Tim Mynett, told her in April that he was having an affair with the Somali-born US representative — and that he even made a “shocking declaration of love” for the Minnesota congresswoman before he ditched his wife, alleges the filing, submitted in DC Superior Court on Tuesday.

>The physician, 55, and her 38-year-old husband — who has worked for left-wing Democrats such as Omar and her Minnesota predecessor, Keith Ellison — have a 13-year-old son together.

>“The parties physically separated on or about April 7, 2019, when Defendant told Plaintiff that he was romantically involved with and in love with another woman, Ilhan Omar,” the court papers say.

nypost.com/2019/08/27/my-husband-dumped-me-for-rep-ilhan-omar-dc-mom-says-in-divorce-filing/

Attached: image.png (1448x1252, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasad
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how does Somalia deal with home wrecking whores? maybe she is right that we should adopt some of their customs

bump

don't blame the guy that sewed pussy is probably super tight

Attached: 1560883105133 (1).png (1865x3083, 1012K)

Attached: cea.jpg (1400x1102, 503K)

probably, but if she doesn't get off from it, why would she have an affair

TFW you accidentally end up on the no fly list

>fucks her brother to get citizenship and green card then jumps on another's woman's guys dick

how much of a cunt do you have to be to do that.

I wonder if this user still lives as a Muslim. Maybe I should convert too

Based. I look forward to the reaction from niggers

her fucking twitter is being flooded with bots lmao

How can white woman even compete with the thick brown pussy?

>wanting a lighbulb-headed negress who fucked her brother

Attached: 1542565526410.jpg (363x463, 125K)

Is he Jewish?

Attached: 1527069504301.jpg (657x527, 53K)

Couldn't resist the BWC

Attached: 1538855705098.png (395x534, 150K)

It's all about status and power. A 25 year old man marries a 42 year old wealthy and established physician to gain connections and open up a world he would never have had access to. He gets employed as a political consultant and worked with Ellison until Omar came along. She couldn't afford his services and they probably worked out a mutual agreement and then get heavily involved. He's using Omar the same exact way that he used his current wife.

The man is a genius. He is basically flipping the tables on females doing the exact same thing every day in America.

If Omar was a good Muslim woman she would be stoned to death for adultery.

actually a public official in plain sight you're looking at
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasad

Pretty sure they don´t deal with that very nicely back in 99% majority muslim somalia where she grew up. Didn´t she get citizenship in usa at age 16 or something and came to USA as refugee at age 14?

holy fuck lol
>42 year old physician trades youth for societal approval and to prove wahmen can be in the workforce. Marries 25 year old onionboy and has a son with him. At the time when their teenage son needs a father figure most, he gets swept off his feet like a schoolgirl by a radical communist for some fuck.
Do you think she pegs him?

i find this fascinating, do you guys actually believe this stuff?

Yes

>ilhan omar
fucks white guys
>AOC
fucks white guys
>that asian girl who bashed whypipo on twitter and that got a job in the new york times
fucks white guys

Do they secretly want to be dominated by white men?

Attached: hmmmmmm.png (707x651, 535K)

>The physician, 55, and her 38-year-old husband
That dude is a 38 year old gay dude.

fake news

Or alternatively, it's all made up? how gullible this board is

>The physician, 55, and her 38-year-old husband
kek
she also birthed the little autist at 42. Amazing

well, aoc and that asian girl have white bfs

why would his wife make it up

it's obviously made up, huehue. What is your IQ?