STARHOPPER

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Attached: 1566944044381.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

My gravity control can do it with battery power. Oh well, nobody will listen to me.

Attached: Gravity_Grow_v10.gif (800x700, 45K)

who the fuck put a rocket motor in the corn silo again?

Heuston, we have crossed the American-Mexican border. Drumpf is done.

Doesn't look very aerodynamic. Is this a new/improved landing module?

Attached: 20190328_162152.gif (480x640, 3.79M)

a giant r2d2. fucking fraud faggot musk.

Maybe if you would fucking post some results maybe a video or something besides shitposting on fucking Jow Forums someone would believe you, you absolute faggot

I'll listen to you, friend. How was your day?

Attached: Elon-Confirmation.jpg (1222x973, 590K)

How the zoomer chicken crosses the road

Can still only do the moon with that, right? No way you can break Mars orbit and enter Earth's with that little fuel yet.

does it use the power of vortexes?
*snickers*

Based
I still think that's wild.

Where is the kaboom? There was supposed to be a giant kaboom at the end.

I will add sound and commentary

"T-56 minutes and counting. Coolant temperature 230 degrees and steady. T-55 minutes and counting. Power disconnect cables have separated and are powering down. T-54 minutes and counting. We have a breaker trip on fuel stabilizer number 4. Haulting countdown till further notice.

I'm pretty sure that was a controlled mission just to get it up then fall back down. I'm sure there'd be more fuel for a real mission. Plus that would go onto the top of a regular rocket, fly to Mars, land, then take off using it's own fuel.

but all those Nazis user

Attached: Annotation 2019-08-27 175429.jpg (589x354, 38K)

ok so they did it on purpose, thats pretty badass

Great Elon has secured untold billions for a rocket which can move twenty feet, this is like his hyper loop which turned into cars in a tunnel all over again

Tesla/Solar City will go down. Only a matter of time.

Would that be enough fuel to get back to Earth, though? Getting off Mars would have you technically orbiting the sun, a lot harder than getting off the moon and you're already orbiting Earth.

This is 1950s tech, we've had to lunar lander forever. Hell we even have Jets that can hover better than that like the harrier and f-35.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Hate to break it to you user, that thing ain't going to any star

Wtf I am now a cruzmissle

>Getting off Mars would have you technically orbiting the sun
I have no idea what you mean. But I assume there'd be enough fuel to get off of mars and towards Earth, with enough fuel to land it when it reenters. As far as I know there's no thrust inbetween the planets.

God i cant wait to form the ethno planet

Isn't Musk South African anyway....

Did the kerbels lived?

why does it look fake

"We" haven't had shit, the government had this tech. Same as they had the internet and cell phones long before private companies had it. The point is that a private company could make private space travel a thing. I want to buy a ticket to the moon, don't you?

*earth shattering

Looks like shit

That was pretty spacey

Goto bed Wayne

>Wow, now we can transport 2 weeks worth of laundry from my bedroom to my laundry room. Are we in the future?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x313, 951K)

It will just refuel in orbit and get maintenance before reentering earth.

But all of this is a bit irrelevant since they are now realizing being in space for prolonged periods of time gives you super cancer.

Imagine all your white ethnostate citizens dying at 40.

So how many MILLIONS of tax payer dollars paid for the fuel to hover that giant hunk of metal off the ground for 1 MINUTE? Is this what our economy is all about, paying taxes so rich bachelor onions boys like Musk get to play with fun toys on our dime?

Is this the secret flat earth thread?

Attached: 6F6207A2-CE6E-4831-A694-E9FE760CE5EC.jpg (600x600, 74K)

Its methane based, so pretty cheap.

What, you thing these run on gasoline? stupid mutt

The impressive thing isn't the hovering and all, SpaceX does more impressive shit with damn near any Falcon 9 launch.
The thing that matters is the engine that carried the water tower up there. Full flow stage combustion, Methalox, and so on. That thing is quite unlike any other rocket engine that has left the ground.

the boomers are here and they're being fucking retards again

it all comes from oil and methane isn't cheap to liquify and store in mega quantities

It's just a hopper to test the Raptor engine. There will be more on the final Starship, 6 total. 3 vacuum optimized, 3 atmosphere optimized. No more hop tests, any further tests will be full scale Starship. Everyone shits on musk for his timelines but with this, we're right on schedule. BFR flights in 2020. Big shit boys.
Kys please.

>going to any star
lmfao

>nobody will listen to me
yeah because that's all you said nigger

all the physics disagrees no amount of cow gas is going to get us to another star

That is an odd way to spell faggot

Plenty of rockets run on petroleum distillates. We got to the moon on rp-1 which is basically kerosene.

It was the Nazis that gave us operational rocketry stupid cow

>get us to another star

Attached: images.png (183x275, 4K)

Can you believe every other country, uh I mean KEKtry, can't even leave this planet?
They have to eat our ass and beg us to take them to space
Hilarious. Many such cases.

Maybe to test we'll send a Brazilian on the next rocket to Mars.

glad to see the new nuclear technology is progressing well. cant wait for ww3 and for us all to be dead

SEIZE THE CARP

>methane
>oil based
You're either 13 or 67, either way fuck off.

>Goto bed Wayne
I just woke up.

Attached: lambright_technology.jpg (3000x3600, 1.38M)

Well that's rather unfortunate.

Vote Wayne in 2520

Attached: hopper.jpg (694x842, 108K)

WE MARS NOW

Attached: 35673568.gif (245x239, 359K)

One ticket to the sun, please.

bump

Is it just me getting this "uncanny valley" feeling when they switch to the drone camera?
It simply doesn't seem real, feels like it doesn't "fit" the environment around it.

If you pay attention closely, the first camera angle never shows signs of the Starhopper actually taking off...
It just get covered in smoke and then more smoke is thrown vertically, after that it switches to the drone camera

Also the camera on the right side conveniently "freezes" before you can see it taking off.

Attached: lullll.jpg (854x557, 210K)

Holy fuck you dumb nigger. Starship is just the name of the interplanetary second stage of BFR. Moron.

No, you're just Brazilian.

we live in an actual sci-fi world and it's going to get even crazier in the coming decade.

>Vote Wayne in 2520

Thanks.

Attached: astroidIsrael.jpg (1047x662, 112K)

like this shit is going to matter when Texas goes blue in 2020

Trump's done more for tranny border hoppers than the vets, lmaoing at you're lives

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-014718.png (2048x1536, 1014K)

NAZIS BUILT THE ROCKETS YOU STUPID BITCH

For the brainlet millenials who don't get the importance of this test: it's the first full flow staged combustion methane engine to actually fly. 2x thrust of current engines with similar mass and using methane make refuelling on mars at least theoretically possible.
With multiple similar engines on each "starship" (yes the name sucks) airliner like safety levels should be at least possible.
for once you really are seeing the future

>vortexes?

No, but I did just learn that Schamberger was using falling water to make power somehow. I thougth it was bs.

>I'll listen to you, friend. How was your day?

Less sad than most.

Attached: dearlordjesus.jpg (1047x662, 111K)

Oh boy, 20 feet! Its really gonna revolutionize space travel.

You're all being conned. Nothing is going to space. Especially not that tin can.

niggers will never be able to make literal space ships and explore the universe like us whites.

we are basically star trek compared to you apes.

fuck it feels good man WOOOO.
we are the MOST POWERFUL AND INTELLIGENT RACE in the KNOWN UNIVERSE.

Attached: ED8kXPp.jpg (357x342, 27K)

Cowfarts. Deforest the amazon to build cows (and bankrupt bezos) and then harvest their meat to feed engineer brains and use their leftover farts to fly to space.

Attached: open-snake-mouth-snake-open-mouth-images.jpg (339x308, 20K)

your future is at your southern border you pathetic, delusional boomer

maybe the chinks can do something useful with this tech

Attached: 20190608_072759.png (987x1190, 1.12M)

Yep, it seemed... well... strange....
I wouldn't be surprised and I'd full expect Musk to take advantage of it.

When the rocket goes up, who knows where it comes down?
That's not my department, says Wernher von Braun.

It was a test for landing

how does that happen

>watch some electric universe stuff
>cobble together a retarded schizo version
You could just understand rather than substituting the hard stuff with your weird child-like filler.

Me too, I'm done with these retarded nigger-loving queers.

Attached: 1555735306775.jpg (564x555, 38K)

Americans still rely on 1970 soviet tech to go to space. Soyuz capsules.
And you ameriturds still believe in the moon landing hoax roflmao.

Imagine the social, cultural and technological progress that would have been had the (((Americans))) ((nato)) not won. Europe would be pure, no shitskins or niggers, free education, free Healthcare, gulag for shitty politicians, state atheism.

>holding 5 btc for the next 10 years while the world goes crazy

feels wizard chummer

Attached: 1528849580079.png (645x773, 178K)

>hey this guy smokes weed imma stick a mind-uploading protoype in my brain now

Attached: 8642864289642936.png (423x337, 125K)

I wish the future had fewer Jews.

Attached: 33.jpg (750x750, 69K)

fucking hell, the crazy serendipitous coincidences fucking freak me out so bad (and always happen when I smoke weed!!!!!! [i rarely smoke, about 3 times a month!])

Attached: FUGGGGGGGG.jpg (300x300, 9K)

>fewer
>not zero
Accelerate user

Am I a joke to you?

Attached: Werner von Braun.jpg (2440x3000, 787K)

Based anything that advances space exploration is red-pilled.

I will always love America as long as they do cool stuff like that 2bh

Europe is so fucking boring and up its own ass

WHERE IS YOUR GOFUND ME YOU FAGGOT WHAT THE FUCK

when are you going to do another livestream wayne?

>dies just in time to see Nixon blow it all out the country's arse to make room fo dem programz

The video is 100% real but I know what your saying. I'm pretty sure it's because it's filmed in such high definition. I've noticed this with really high quality videos in general lately. It's like video quality is so good now it makes things look kinda fake. I don't know if that's because our brains or eyes can't process the amount of pixels or what but it's a real phenomenon

>why cant Americans build a good car?
Unironically because were doing shit like this. Suck a dick, euros.

And they hate Nixon for it kek

I adore how 1950s B-movie that craft looks :3

if we had more nazis we could save the environment

Not a coincidence, it's HAPPENING

that thing, built in some backyard lol this whole endeavour is delightfully mad. but one can easily imagine the whole upper stage now when watching this.

Attached: katzi.jpg (549x900, 82K)

Jebediah never dies

You do realize this is a private company right? Noones tax dollars are paying for this.