Traitor Wift

Traitor Swift chicom spy
breitbart.com/national-security/2019/08/27/chinese-state-media-cites-taylor-swift-attack-bully-donald-trump/

Attached: IMG_1763.jpg (1280x1920, 366K)

China:
1. No blacks
2. No gay marriage
3. No rap
4. Growing economy
5. Lifting citizens out of squalor daily
6. Costco is now there lol
7. Preservation of heritage and culture is important
8. Hard work ethic
9. People want desperately to be in school and don’t act like spews. Teachers are respected.
But please, tell me more about why the Chinese can be dismissed as “chicoms”. Or is it jealousy?

spy

Don't fuck with Tay Tay. She'll take you down.

IT'S THE CHICOMS!!!

Attached: aj spergout.gif (300x303, 1.02M)

OC pls save

Attached: 69100449_177572183281027_8350152748322258944_n.jpg (452x404, 66K)

even without nogs theyre still a third workd country
>but china stronk
look at per capita good lord theyre africa tier just big

Every single one of you faggots who pushed the "Aryan Queen Taylor Swift" meme are responsible for this.
Her management got so freaked out that they made her to a video about her race-mixing with a nigger and they force her to bash Trump in speeches.

They could be Eastern Europe tier if the guys at the top stopped stealing 40% of the profits for themselves

bump

>tfw taylor swift will never attack-bully you

Attached: 1507930018675.gif (600x450, 306K)

Why the delay of 4 years? It doesn’t add up. She’s irrelevant anyways. Stunts like the ones she’s pulled over the last year are acts of desperation.

i'm telling you she has been bought by chicoms.

Trannies gonna tran

Her manifesto

Attached: Pay For Life TAy TAy Poem.jpg (4092x1244, 1.17M)

taylor switft has no fucking power here hahahahah. maybe with 16 year old girls hahaha

>he thinks Jow Forums isn't majority 16 year old girls from tumblr

Likely

Most of the SJWhore shit in universities also comes from Chinks (as well as Jews/women, but Chinks are an overlooked group that push the same shit in higher numbers)

They push it quietly, many of which are students from overseas which really makes you think.

>chicom
ok loser

You had me at costco, I love you.

I think she got bought recently probably in some agreement for ticket sales in china.
Its why shes doing all this anti-trump political stuff out of nowhere. Her language in particular doesn't sound like its based on reality she is just reading a script that conveniantly fits the chicoms narrative and language.

>sheitshart.com
L0Lno fgt pls