LOL

LOL

Attached: france-comic1.png (625x605, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/dec/03/milo-yiannopoulos-more-than-2m-in-debt-australian-promoters-documents-show
dailymotion.com/video/x3fb4sp
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/12/08/230797.full.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4
takimag.com/article/le_grand_remplacement_steve_sailer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sure stonetoss cares a lot about French culture and history.

>polcels caring about history and culture

French culture is just a giant debate on the most appropriate way to cook a baquette.

And French history is just a collection of stories of franks getting btfo by krauts and the english

Please stop shilling your comic here, it is bad.

Ok stonetoss
How's that walmart shooting doing?

>French culture
No such thing, even their President agrees.

I don´t even know who stonetoss is.
I just hate the French.
The worst event in human history is the English losing 100 years war.

It was a franco franco war

>implying
How else could they produce such Powerful... art?

Attached: DF32AE59-6479-41E4-BE70-B17AC75CC08A.jpg (1300x2048, 230K)

>I don't balh bleh bleg and blerg poo pee poo

Attached: 1508628285219.png (420x420, 8K)

Holy shit I didn't see that plot twist coming. Very redpilled pebblethrow

Attached: 1565353987649.jpg (847x600, 66K)

Normans aren't french

Funny, considering that's what the average frenchmen looked like until the 1870s

>"Oh look it's an accidental fire. Time to start ethnic cleansing!"
This just proves that Jow Forums types will use any excuse to justify being a nazi.

If the English won the 100 years war the English king would live in Paris, get crowned in Reims, speak french and call himself the king of France

He lost his job as the notre dame official clown and is now forced to become a policeman

in case it wasnt obvious that comic was made ironically. its meant to make fun of stormfags

Attached: france-africans.jpg (640x418, 72K)

The English monarch is the rightful monarch of France regardless.
That does not make him French.

The English monarchs were also the emperors of India, does that make them Indian?

And the location of the seat of governance is irrelevant. The Roman emperor, for most of Roman history, did not live in Rome.

>I was merely p-pretending!

You didnt understand at all what i meant but its normal you're a stupid american

No it wasn't.

...yes?

No it was.100% unironic. We know this because in the immediate aftermath of the fire right wing media was going on and on about how it was some kind of Muslim terror attack and getting their audience all riled up. The meme makes perfect sense once you realize this.

KEK

Based

>putting on the hat of an ideology whose leader wanted to level paris because a church in paris is burning
what sort of logic is this

Attached: jontron3.jpg (960x540, 189K)

based

You should debate more on the most appropriate way to cook a burger though

Attached: burger.jpg (1000x750, 68K)

Hmmm you are projecting..

Remember William the Conqueror mutt?

It's American education.

Attached: 202aa39aa46070df8a38ab9c315d3d40da3b6342236c0aacad5128269140d8c5_1.jpg (1080x1691, 252K)

>Normans aren't french
>I like this one

Attached: Guillaume le conquérant - Arebre généalogique.png (1057x1007, 52K)

>all these West-hating trannies
Our civilization will ALWAYS stand the test of time whether you saracens, leftists and fags like it or not.

Attached: 1566611000846.jpg (901x901, 440K)

NO MORE BROTHER WARS ;_;

>Our

Two of those figures are complete jokes nowadays.

>Two

Le brexit means brexit face

Attached: 1544077284938.png (201x204, 100K)

Your mum from 1000 years ago maybe got raped by a viking stop we wuzzing surrender monkey

The fuck is Milo even doing these days?

Is stonetoss ironic or unironic? I can never tell.

Contemplating suicide.

Unironic but hiding behind irony

He's over 2 million dollars in debt and has no reliable source of income
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/dec/03/milo-yiannopoulos-more-than-2m-in-debt-australian-promoters-documents-show

He doesn't even front his own party these days.

Why is he round?

Attached: 1555839321781.jpg (890x559, 85K)

Coward

Yours got consecutively raped by a Roman, an Anglo, a Saxon, a Norman-French and a Viking.

bloody hell

>We know this because in the immediate aftermath of the fire right wing media was going on and on about how it was some kind of Muslim terror attack and getting their audience all riled up.
is that what shareblue and vice told you muttskin?

>we’ve got a live one
OH NO NO NO NO

Wew lad, how'd he manage to end up with that much debt?

>le farage-hating somalian because reddit told him farage bad
yikes

You have to go back

t. Nigel

why is everyone featured in this video a shitskin?

dailymotion.com/video/x3fb4sp

He gets paid to do it, I guess.

t. mboko

>noo reddit told me Jow Forums is a left wing safe space, especially during the summer holidays when all the other teenage commiecels are here!!!

It’s really for your own sake

>"British admixture component” (ADMIXTURE estimates; k=2). This component has the largest contribution in ancient Anglo-Saxons and the SEE cluster.".
>biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/12/08/230797.full.pdf
Nope just english. Youve got nothing on us pierre just defeats

Why does stonetoss trigger amerilards so much? do they still have this innocent vision of paris as it was 40 years ago?

t. Unironically posts on reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4

not that london is much better, mind

I thought he retired immediately after the brexit vote and fucked off the germany? Not sure why he'd come back and make that anti-eu party unless it's just that much of a lucrative market.

His art and his jokes are bad.

Attached: 1540501359267.png (396x385, 133K)

AIDS + American insurance

reddit is 99% left wing and 99.9% anti-anti-islam so you are far more likely to browse reddit than I am muttskin

1.6 million of it is from his own company. 400k is money the Mercer family wants back and the rest is him being eccentric and reckless.

Wow that escalated quickly.

Is that why you came here?

You sure do know a lot about plebbit.

but then you would just ignore it and move on, instead you are viscerally triggered by his comics when there are many comics out there that are far worse and have bigger followings than stonetoss. let's be honest, you dislike the comic because you're a smelly overweight left wing incel fresh out of reddit and you feel it is your duty to fight back against the spread of the alt-right extremism gripping many corners of the internet as explained to you by vice and buzzfeed

Attached: giphy.gif (480x358, 1.01M)

I ain’t reading all that. Go back.

You're more upset that he could ever be

i've been on Jow Forums sincethis board was first created and was nothing but haplogroup posting which was long before it became the far left dumping ground it is now

Fucking based

bump

I guess all of his influence and popularity came from fame, once he stopped being on tv every week it must have dwindled pretty fast.

Why does Jow Forums turn isolated young white men into this?

>i started to come here when it was shit but now the shit smell differently so I'm angry

"which haplogroup is white" >>> incels being triggered by stonetoss comics, but at least you can acknowledge this board is a shithole. hey it's kinda like paris in that respect KeK

/ourguy/ did it again

Attached: alien-leader-comic.png (1000x1000, 101K)

>no u incel
Is this the power of the right-wing meme machine?

btw if you want to know how bad it's gotten in france, takimag did an estimate of non-white births

2005: 25.6 percent
2010: 31.5 percent
2015: 38.9 percent

And Paris in 2015 was 73.4 percent, up from 54.2 percent just a decade earlier.

takimag.com/article/le_grand_remplacement_steve_sailer/

>t-there's no replacement guys I s-swear

That's ok he's being retarded but ironically

based. fuck niggers, fuck kikes, fuck jannies, fuck trannies, fuck leftards

you were just speaking to americans though, but they were leftist

I just find it amusing how they’re all like but if you turn around call them an “incel” they go nuclear.

Culture is when there are shitty neoclassical buildings and stuff.

No, that's not how it works tribally.
His father was a Dane therefore he's a Dane, no matter how much of his DNA comes from the females, his male line recursively makes him part of the Danish Tribe.

>posting inceltoss
I hope you reevaluate your life decisions OP and while you are at it have sex with some Helga

There is no replacement. Whites can't have sex and so over time their numbers dwindle. There nothing conspiratorial about it.

it's a reaction against Jow Forums specifically that's been going on since 2015. unfortunately it has made a lot of genuine leftshits feel welcome here

Watching this *Nglo lose his mind is the only good thing happening itt

he's many orders of magnitude better than existential comics and other cringeworthy far left comics, but i don't see them getting the hate he does. must really hit the mark to get the backlash i guess, i mean if it wasn't true you would just ignore it

Attached: picture-of-health-1.png (1000x1413, 681K)

That’s a pretty low bar to set. The one thing I can actually agree with you fags on in some sense is the decline in classical art fundamentals.

So....phillipines is named after a dead spainish king.
Whites started globalism first

It be fun to name france abdullah instead