Hong Kong thread /HGK/

Ching chong boomer btfo
Wumao shills on suicide watch
>reminder that china also funds all the degenerate shit in(((Hollywood))) (((media)))
>China is one of (((them)))

Attached: IMG_20190828_103806.png (668x485, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kUsFWO08CO0]TOP
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-26/hollywood-is-scrambling-to-replace-chinese-funding
youtube.com/watch?v=guzxGkMWRkw
youtube.com/watch?v=_bYTZY8wM_I
mfa.gov.sg/Newsroom/Press-Statements-Transcripts-and-Photos/2019/04/23042019
nytimes.com/2005/06/02/world/asia/israel-epstein-prominent-chinese-communist-dies-at-90.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based singapore honk kong supporter. God bless

>reminder that china also funds all the degenerate shit in(((Hollywood)))

Boast proofs, i thought this was just an Alex Jones meme.

Attached: 1566662452701m.jpg (483x640, 36K)

I hope the Chinese crush the protesters. They are Antifa of Hong Kong for all intents and purposes. Macau doesn’t do this shit. Get your act together. US people don’t have your backs, assholes.

>The Rothschildnomist
More like China is trying to become the Jew, hence all the racemixing shill threads

The CCP, not China. Some of our Han brethren and goyim know about the Fellow Han People too.

Singapore's land and it's people is another that's under the Jewish thumb too. Just go check to see if Heng Swee Keat wants to develop bigger ties with Silicon Valley's Big Tank, as well as the World Bank and the IMF.

Attached: 1566832699214.jpg (387x636, 118K)

80-95% of Mao's Jewish advisors and Jonathan Pollard disagrees with your intents and purposes, Mr ADL.

[url-youtu.be/kUsFWO08CO0]TOP CHANG[/url]

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-26/hollywood-is-scrambling-to-replace-chinese-funding
What's Wumao Jackie Chan's LGBT daughter tell you about the hooknose tribe?

A 15 Year Old Hong Kong Student Talks About What Protests Mean for Her and Her Future
youtube.com/watch?v=guzxGkMWRkw

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

The Point: What went wrong with Hong Kong's education?
youtube.com/watch?v=_bYTZY8wM_I

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Interesting, thanks user.

Attached: 1566785688742.jpg (420x420, 30K)

Source on mao being kiked?

mfa.gov.sg/Newsroom/Press-Statements-Transcripts-and-Photos/2019/04/23042019
Jews are fleeing to Asia. If we have Shabbos Goys governments, they'll just come after you with their wageslave golems making weapons in their factories for their die-for-zog conscript golems, even if you do pull off the 110th expulsion with success.

Attached: haygoysbemulticulti.jpg (473x710, 118K)

China is dangerous. There will be a war before the 100 year anniversary of the Republic of China(2049). China is doing everything they can to weaken the west from the inside, and they are doing it 20 years in advance. They are behind the following
>climate change propaganda(you need oil to win a war, planes, boats and tanks dont run on solar power)
>vegan/anti meat propaganda (China's soldiers are tiny compared to the US because of lack of red meat and dairy since they have to feed over a billion people. They want to bring american down to their level)
>open borders(self explanatory)
>anti-white pro diversity (a divided nation is a weak nation)

Here's the redpill. Pretty much everything the new progressive democrats want is a benefit to China. The list above is basically a copy of the democrats policies. The other big coincidence is that it was clintons emails that were 'hacked" which resulted in all the CIAs spies undercover in China being captured and killed

nytimes.com/2005/06/02/world/asia/israel-epstein-prominent-chinese-communist-dies-at-90.html

Have you watched any movies within the past 10 years?!
Most movies out there does their very best not to offend China.
LOOK AT TOP GUN FFS They changed his fucking jacket because of china

Also why there was no iconic flag planting scene in pic related

Attached: apollo11mainimage.jpg (800x451, 70K)

WHAT?! I haven't watched that, now I'm glad I didn't. wtf
China needs to burn and all who sold us out to china as well

I said it once, i say it again----

chinese exclusion act 2.0--- Fuck China.

Red Dawn remake
North Korea, not the country with more soldiers, aircraft carriers and less starvation.