Eastern Washington Statehood

As a resident of Tri-Cities, I have had enough of the Democrats in Olympia screwing us over time and time again. I am tired of having Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell in the Senate, missing the old days of figures like Slade Gorton. I am tired of the Democratic Party being in charge of the governors mansion for nearly the past 40 years.

It is time for PNW conservatives to unite. It is time to split.

Do any other Washington anons agree?

Attached: 800px-Eastern_Washington_map.svg.png (800x521, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spokesman.com/stories/2017/feb/12/a-51st-state-called-liberty-would-have-political-c/
libertystate.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck that. Take the whole state.

Attached: notenforcing.jpg (696x417, 41K)

Born and raised in Seattle and YES I agree. Please get me out of here. I want to pay taxes to improve a community, not a hive of heroin addicts.

Do you retards realize running away from the problem isnt going to make it go away?

It worked for the confederacy. For about 4 years.

I'm staying in Seattle for friends, family, and property, but I'd prefer it if King county had less influence on the region. I think cities and rural areas should have different rules to suit their circumstances instead of having the whole state play by city rules.

You would better off pairing with Oregon and Califonia to create Jefferson or Cascadia or both to get more representatives and looking to trade Puerto Rico and Washington DC.

There's no way you could add a red state without a blue state.

Then Fuck off to Idaho, asshat

I'll send rations from CO

balkanization is a the only hope at this point

We need Dori Monson to run for governor to beat the lying hypocrite Jay Inslee.

No, only this man can defeat Inslee. He alone will save Washington.

HE'LL WIN THIS TIME I SWEAR.

Attached: 220px-Dino_Rossi_Official.jpg (220x293, 13K)

based tricities man, come see me at the richland airport. I wish Matt Shes would get off his ass and split the state already

Liberty State hells yes!
Fellow Washingtonians did you know that Eastern WA, specificially Chelan county is now producing hydrogen at our dams thanks to state senator Brad Hawkins? Toyota sponsored it and Inslee signed it and tries to take credit.
Did you know Mitsubishi is developing a new passenger jet at Moses Lake? Or that Boeing is finalizing the Air Force's new refueler there?
How about the fact that our region is one of the top five Bitcoin producers on hydropower or that Bitmain is opening a big mining/manufacturing shop in Walla Walla?
How about Spokane biotech and pharma, or Richland having the most Phds per capita in the nation.
We also grow the most apples and pears and have many up and coming wineries.
Plus the outdoor recreation.
Eastern Washington kicks ass!
>spokesman.com/stories/2017/feb/12/a-51st-state-called-liberty-would-have-political-c/
>libertystate.org/
Come join us!

Nope. Rossi is a low energy GOP has been. Dori Monson can be the Trump of Washington state. We need Dori Monson. He's the right amount of Red Pilled, and energetic enough to shake up the Washington Lefties and Commies. Turn Washington Red with Monson.

Agreed, Rossi is weak.

Rossi is the only GOP candidate, other than Rob McKenna who can win not only with conservatives, but independents. The Last times that a Republican could have won the Governorship was Rossi and McKenna. Let's be real, Monson would probably get no more than 41% of the vote in a race.

Washingtonians are losing - and are on track to keep losing because race traitor kike puppets are using spics as political tools to steal your state (your whole future) from you, white man.
You can't vote your way out of this.

Living in Seattle is a living hell with gas prices, bike lanes fucking up traffic, taxing tunnels, bridges and sugar for god sake. I travel to Eastern WA to escape the progressives screwing up my city. I'll be joining you brother

You are in the same boat that white Reagan voters were in after reagan betrayed them by amnestying spics in 1986, ruining CA forever.

I'm moving to Eastern WA for college trying to intentionally escape Seattle with its Heroin epidemic, taxes on fucking everything, bullshit gun control laws and entitled multi colored freaks.

>eastern washington are just so shit
Mostly Yakima valley cartel areas that spill over to the Indian reservation.
But that's gonna be a Federal problem soon enough. Everywhere else is pretty fucking awesome.

So when is the Northwest Front going to Order 66 Libtardistan?

Attached: NVApepe.jpg (750x973, 111K)

There is also a select few sects in Seattle with some strong conservative leanings, they just stay silent (including myself) because we fear being crucified.

Enjoy living in serfdom Eastern Washington cucks. You’re never getting your own state.

many based individuals in snohomish county also with that same feeling, and its not fear as much as it is just being unable to actually organize and truly join together

well said

Can't organize online or the feds will try to radicalize it, like atomwaffels.

eat my actual taint faggot, washington will eventually be restored as a WHITE state with WHITE interests

Cowlitz county here. Fuck niggers and fuck kikes. White power

Unable to organize is one issue all of WA has when it comes to based individuals, the closest thing to have any sort organization is people complaining about their district over social media platforms or if you wanna risk losing your job you can join the proud boys. Something has gotta change, and i hope soon, i don't wanna see my city die.

Proud boys no thanks. I'll join up when someone creates a movement or group that isn't all culty and Gavin Mcinnes'd.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Agreed, WA used to be a nice place. Now it is like a light version of CA...

Last time I was in Seattle it looked like LA circa late 1999.

And what is with the full burka's all over bellevue?

So many shitskins...

Poor WA what a disgusting shit show now with liberals fully entrenched and more on the way from CA.

FK Liberals.

Attached: muzzie_microsoft.jpg (846x805, 38K)

Shut up fag I was born and raised here. Were you?

As long as there are postal ballots, Washington will be blue. Ban the postal ballots first, then take back the damn state!

You have to admit, Jay Inslee probably has one of the most punchable face in politics.

Attached: EA6SiGDUcAAx36h.jpg (702x702, 63K)

i know someone living in eastern Washington who says that a bunch of settlelites are migrating over and are bringing their shitty attitude to the area. You can make up your own mind on why that is, but i've seen it play out personally.

Don't forget spics. As in CA, the spics are the tool the kikes and race traitors use to steal it all from the white man legally.

My sister is half spic and mexicans have treated me well. Fuck Guatemalans and Salvadorians though.

And as the last whites leave CA they'll move north. There will be no voting your way out of genocide, white man.

Yeah in Chelan county specifically. Leavenworth and Lake Chelan are where the weekenders buy time off from homeless heroin addicts.

lol eastern washington is trash

I personally know a great deal many very based and conservative spics that also hate illegals.
You gotta choose your battles.

diddle i
diddle o

Attached: white ethnostate.png (1264x1328, 276K)

I'm all for diluting blue cities Senators.
Bonus of Electoral Vote reductions.
Illinois, NY, Cali, and others need this, too.

Please stay in the melting pot western man and live your life to the fullest.

I have nothing against spics if they stay on spicland. It's a fact - we'll never get the policies we want because there are too many spics, and their spiclets grow up to vote for redflag laws and other shitty things.
We had a perfect country. Its been stolen from us. Spics have been tools to do that. Kikes (and race traitors) are to blame.

Nobody wants to be overseeing Portland and Seattle, Leaf.

Agreed. The hart cellar act fucked us, the people didnt vote to be replaced.

I was born there. Just spent a week there. It sucks

I asked my relative that fought in ww2 how/why hart-celler passed. He explained that at that time, working class whites voted D because the Rs were like the Bush family. The Ds stabbed the white working class in the back. And the Rs have done the same, with NAFTA, outsourcing and amnesties.
This is why I don't think electing an R instead of D will save us. Especially after the trump betrayal.

>”As a resident of Tri-Cities, I have had enough of Democrats...”
Friendo, everyone outside of Seattle has had it with Democrats. Fuck I used to love WA.

Plenty of things to love still. A lot of my family is in Seattle and they're a mix of politics, but everyone agrees about drugs and homeless. People are done with that.
Outside King county people are tired of losing their voice to a majority of dems in a relatively tiny part of the state that relies on electricity, produce, freight and labor they refer to as "trash". Even in this thread "Eastern WA is trash".

tim eyman

You mean connect it to Eastern Oregon and call it Oregon Country you mongrel reject.

We Wuz Land Owners

Were you an Evergreen grad? I got my BA at TESC in 2017 after 5 years of college.

Moved to Tacoma for six months after that and then said fuck it and moved to the midwest.

How has Evergreen been since the protests in 2017?