Why are Jewish People still a thing?

>be me
>post thread on Jow Forums about mass shootings
>immediately gets flooded by Jiggers
>whitpepoldum.gif
>thread dies

Why are they still here?

Attached: V moyem shkafu dva yevreya, oni oba mertvy.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Date black women.
Who cares let black men have our white women just date black women .

no

Attached: 1539881608030.png (785x757, 123K)

You have another 10 years whitey :)

no

Attached: 1566964327843.webm (404x720, 1.08M)

cuz white people felt sorry for them. apparently should have left them rot in ghettos in the desert.

dumb frogposter

Attached: 1526244360777.webm (852x480, 2.7M)

Jew

Project your insecurities more :)))

Forgot the memeflag, buddy

Kys shlomo

LOL WHAT ARE THEY DOING
>do not pick someones head up after head injury
>head trauma. chest compressions?

After America is fixed the rest of the world comes next. Read the bible.

i am looking at it

Attached: 1492770299981.webm (640x368, 1.22M)

Nice webm, but get out of here, stupid jewboy!

Attached: 1563428586745.jpg (483x393, 129K)

Go export more black people into white countries because you're insecure about your physical weakness. :S What is your intermarriage rate again - 58%?

>:S
let me guess where you came from

Attached: 603358e75058.webm (400x400, 2.01M)

i'm sure those webm videos are bothering you more than me. lol

and where am i from :S

>insecure kike is going extinct due to severe inbreeding depression and intermarriage with stronger races
>”n-no black vs white”
You’re a living stereotype.

the Grandpa didn't finish his job

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Whats dad doing?

>:S
>Reddit Spacing
You're from reddit.

Posting "sloppy job mossad" on Jow Forums

Nope ! :S

:S

I figured.

>whitey
kike

jewish people are the worst thing. In fact, if you can think of something worse, look into it and you will find that the jews are behind it.

ANGER ANH HATRED ARE GOOD. just dont commit a mass shooting. also fuck jews

you guys still ride camels and your gdp is below syria
there must be a great culling for all mudslimes

a day will come where jews are being slaughtered like pigs for all that they have done to the world

digits don't lie

spotted the mudslime sympathiser
can't wait for them to rape your country and culture you fat american

>projecting
go eat a foreskin you jew

kebab must be removed

Checked

While I don't outright disagree with that last statement, it's not like Jews are any better.

The only reason you guys aren't riding camels and trying to sell fake holy relics for a little GPD is because you're being carried by actual successful countries. And the only reason you're not diasporaed as second-class citizens all over the world without a homeland is because the Anglo took pity on you after listening to your lies.

You're no different than the Mudslime except your religion is older and you're better at international relations. And I say international relations, or should I say, scheming.

This its a fair trade.
Pol hates white women n are secret race mixers

5th grader pikin on a 3rd grader....ya hes one of those autist fags gettin bullued in his grade

Canada must have some serious fluoride in their water systems.

>carried
you wanted us to die you sent the sand niggers at us
then we proceeded to raep them and build a strong country in a few decades
face it if we had control over the middle east the world would be in a better place

1 billion dead muslims

Yeah ok like that's gonna solve anything. All that's gonna do is guarantee my descendants are lower IQ and ugly

show your flag kike

>Remove kebab goyim, I'm just like you!

what other people are there

Attached: confusedmerchant.png (310x357, 85K)

You won a series of conflicts where the odds were stacked against you over the course of a few decades. With the first world's support. Good job. That is legit a good job.

But it doesn't take much away from the long and storied history of not being able to hold on to your own homeland for more than a collective 800 years of the past 4000, AFTER having to genocide the natives just to be there. How is that even YOUR land at that point? Is that a legitimate claim? In EUIV I'd call that "highly spurious". Yeah, I won't disagree that the Middle East would be better if you replaced the Muslims, but is that really saying much? The Middle East would be better if freakin' Mexicans took it over. Or dare I say, even Canadians.

Plus you guys are just Canaanites in denial anyways; literal sandniggers.

Doesn't he know that everyone on Jow Forums is Jewish? We're all larping as Aryans. 'White people' went extinct a few decades ago.

let me tell you a little secret: the holder of the land is the legitimate owner by any useful definition of ownership
actually, yes, but unironically

i really like south america
aren't they dying from poverty? give us SA too and we'll make it better
erase the pajeets and the mudslimes
can't argue this logic

So whenever you guys lose control again, you just gonna be like "Well fair is fair" and btfo?

I'm sure you won't because that definition will suddenly change, but I'll be there to hold you to it.

of course not
i think you misunderstand something, maybe all of you do. this isn't a baseball game with "sore losers" and "no cheating" etc. every side in a conflict can and should do whatever it can to lead it to victory at all times. the end justifies the means so to speak. the definition holds, what changes is the rhetoric. and through rhetoric one could get what was lost and thereby become the rightful owner again.

the only sin is refraining from doing what it takes. and we unfortunately do this very often.

giving sinai was a mistake
arabs are a filthy lot very violent and prone to spontaneous combustion

>holder of the land is the legitimate owner

Good, now get the fuck out of Palestine and go back to Poland and Russia, you Khazar scum.

Attached: EuroJews.jpg (474x531, 66K)

Jews are a filthy lot very violent and prone to spontaneous ...fixed that typo for you Shlomo. Now go back to sodomizing baby boy's.

Attached: Jewwww_mohal.png (456x437, 253K)

>get out of a place that doesn't exist
after you vacate NA and return it back to the natives cowboy

kek are you illiterate?

Well I agree that that's how politics works. But your claim to your "homeland" is still laughable to the entire world and you're literally statistically lucky to be living in a time where you can even call it yours. That's all I'm saying. And while, yes, I agree that you're better than Arabs, that's not going to make anyone but the dumbest of Westerners believe that means you guys are our friends.

I just want to say while I like the word jiggers it is always better to be direct with language and name them. Only in being direct can you seize the power of an object

'currently' you are our friends, the status might change in a while but for now we make use of what we have

aren;t they yo cousins?

No Moshe, I just haven't succumbed to the (((MSM))) brainwashing that teaches Goyim to worship Jews and Israel.

Attached: MuskMSM.jpg (1024x1011, 201K)

Mhm. Anyways, take care and good luck out there on this big battlefield called Earth. Things are prob gonna get crazy again soon.

hopefully it does since the scene is awfully dull at the moment