Jow Forums is inbred

Racemixing isn't bad.

The opposite of racemixing is inbreeding. Think about it.

>If you are currently dating or married to somebody who is from your own country and is of your own ethnicity, there's a one in five chance that the two of you share a common family member fewer than 10 generations ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=BhtgINeaJWg

Attached: 1475014902609.jpg (533x622, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

westhunt.wordpress.com/2018/11/26/so-im-saying-theres-a-chance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Race sexing isn't bad but race mixing is.

Have sex with women of other races, but don't pollute the genepool. Adopt a pure-blood child.

Diversity is beautiful, and if if you have a mixed-race child, then you're diluting the natural purity.

You do know that there is such a thing as outbreeding depression?

The reason they keep the humanzee secret is because it would save humanity. The humanzee is even less inbred than mixed race kids. The elites are cloning humanzees and inserting humanzee DNA into their own DNA in order to attain superpowers.

You don't believe the humanzee is real? Read this:
westhunt.wordpress.com/2018/11/26/so-im-saying-theres-a-chance/

>White women
Question for mutt anons. do normie white girls in the US legit and unironically hate white men like Jow Forums seems to say? As a bong who lives in a 99% white area I find it very hard to imagine desu But with everything I see here, it seems like most white girls are fucking blacks and browns constantly + spend all day talking about how much they hate you online and want you to die. Obviously that cannot be true but what’s actually going on irl? Do they hate you for real? This is so bizarre as someone looking in from the outside. Do zoomer white girls hate you guys?

Attached: A1164325-1D40-4F72-BF13-6454DBB5DFF2.gif (269x480, 681K)

The opposite of something is not necessarily good. Look up outbreeding depression.

>Think about it.
Thinkin bout dat flag

Attached: 82d.png (680x646, 109K)

Is this a copy pasta?
And oh yeah totally dude.. nailed it lol

So it’s all true?

Europeans dont need more mixing. They are already mixed with other white ethnicities.

80% of them don't actively hate whites but they are very indifferent to the survival of the white race so they don't care about immigrants etc

What about the other 20%?

You don't understand the threshold of inbreeding at all.

Attached: Global_prevalence_of_consanguinity.svg.png (1280x657, 165K)

Miscegenation also results in the breakdown of co-adapted gene complexes, higher mental/physical disorders rate, general ugliness, and lowered IQ depending on the race (and Europeans would lose IQ points mixing with any group other than asians)

and theres a difference between fucking someone of your ethnicity and fucking your sister, after a few separations it has no significant effect

Nice bait memeflag nigger

cock bigger than brain missy bwana

inbreeding means reproducing with family members you are directly related to you brain dead cunt

Is that one of those Swedish girls?

Attached: 133144535325.png (1483x991, 2.26M)

With that logic we might as well breed with other species in effort to avoid inbreeding. Some inbreeding is beneficial to the race. Now I'm not advocating that we all should go fuck our mothers and sisters, but don't discount the wonders of inbreeding. Why would I want my children to have a degenerative health problem like sickle cell anemia to avoid social stigma of inbreeding? It's stupid.

>the opposite of racemixing is inbreeding.
That's like saying the opposite of seven is yellow.

cope

Attached: womenwantwhitemen.png (495x391, 17K)

>Race sexing isn't bad
>flag
ok