Do women have souls? Seriously when debating or arguing with any woman, follow this simple chart

Do women have souls? Seriously when debating or arguing with any woman, follow this simple chart.

>Does a claim, statement or theory make her feel good?
She'll approve it and invent/rationalise why it's probably a true claim/statement/theory.

>Does a claim, statement or theory make her feel bad?
She'll reject it and invent/rationalise why it's likely fraudulent, poorly sourced or an impossibility.

Women are impossible to redpill. Except for when they are raped by a pack of niggers. Then, if she's lucky, the gears in hear head will finally turn just a little bit for once and she'll overcome her jewish media programming. If she's lucky.

Attached: 1508492234369.jpg (1080x1308, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA
zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-27/long-epstein-sex-traffickers-spy-agencies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have sex

Souls don't exist.

>debating or arguing with any woman
that's for betafags.
you just tell them what to do.

Shut up incel.

Jk but i still saged.

they do, and you would do well to remember that.

Women are followers, but i dont think they are soulless desu

that's true.
also souls don't exist

I know right, growing up being force fed the men and women are then same lol. This survival server is a test for men only.

Attached: 192371.png (1439x1259, 222K)

That’s not a women user...

also i like both of these thots.

Mighty interesting getting information on women from someone who can't even talk to women

send proofs where we can see you talking to women

Have seed

They don't, prove it.

Ask your mom

>women don't use logic to govern feelings, they use feelings to govern logic
- my dad

The f is wrong with you op

That's true for everyone - proven by neuroscience.

so you haven't talked to women. i see.

No, they don't have souls

Cute and funny.
Only little girls have souls.

Let me tell you about women, OP. I grew up with a mom with so many psychological problems that when I was old enough, she hated me for looking like my dad and intentionally allowed me to get molested for many years, all while my unmedicated bi-polar sister would go on days long screaming and violence filled tirades over how her cloths were folded. As an adult, the mother of my child made me drive her to get two abortions before I finally called her a coal burning meth addict and to prove to me she wasn't a barren cunt by having a child, something I've always wanted. Six months into pregnancy, I wake up and she is smoking cigarettes and drinking gin at 7 AM, pacing around the apartment asking me 'what her options are.' This bitch wanted an abortion in the third trimester. She has the kid, despite all the drugs, my daughter is healthy. I work 3 jobs and live out of a car to support them. Get a call from her asking for me to come give her more money, I do so and notice my daughter is nowhere. This woman let my daughter drown and asked me for money for meth while hiding it from me. She's in prison now and I have 100% absolutely quit interacting with women. Fuck women, they are so fucking awful.

They do NOT have a soul.

Attached: 1515815122967.gif (250x186, 1.52M)

>debating women
lol what a betacuck

Attached: angry-man-slapping-woman-white-background-32046977.jpg (1300x957, 109K)

You should carefully listen to this wise fella

youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA

I have a wife and kids you turd. My wife is the most amazing wife I could have ever hoped to find, but as feminine as she is she is victim to many of the egocentric and infantilie mental afflictions of womanhood. She knows I'm generally right about everything (the only healthy relationship for man/woman is for the latter to idolize and think of her man as some kind of god, imo) so I try not to press the matter and confront her with it. But sometimes I'm forced to and it makes her feel awful and sad, so I try to shield her from it. I would never dare express my true honest views about women at large towards her. Rather I take it upon me to protect her from these truths, because I know it would hurt her terribly. But she's the most amazing mother to my children I could hope for, so it's well worth the sacrifice.

However when dealing when men I can trust I am quite open about my views on women. Women have been empowered WAY too much in this day and age, the entire world (including women) is suffering as a result. Emancipation and the myth of female equality might have been the devils/jews greatest feat to throw the world into darkness.

Sucks to be you

Jesus Christ is this a true story user? I don't even know what to say to that... that is beyond horrible. What the fuck man...

Horrible, but that’s not every woman. Your mom was screwed up and you instinctively sought out a screwed up woman. Not only that, but all your trauma probably made it difficult for you to have a normal relationship with a normal person. You knew that your wife was screwed up and on meth, but you still wanted a kid with her. If women really had no souls, you wouldn’t care about your daughter’s death. We need to be calm, rational men who have the ability to guide a family, not women haters.

I think they should still lose the right to vote and be declared property though. :^)

what is faith?

Well not going to lie you kinda fucked up having a kid with a meth head, but can't really blame you for picking a terrible women with how your mom treated you. Still, that story if true is absolutely horrible and I'm sorry you had to experience thay, user. My condolences

nice larp.
but that shit happens

I agree.

How could anything so grotesque be created by someone who hasn't experienced it? There are so many bad things that happened to me growing up that I will simply sum them up as mind viruses that hurt people I tell about them. They're so awful that a normal person lacks the creativity to imagine the scenario. Example : when I got old enough to take care of myself and fight instead of getting fucked, they used tape. When I got strong enough that I couldn't be taped, my mom had a redemption arc and got me a cat, I loved that cat so much. His name was Brutus. Six months of living life, full comfy, me and my cat... Then my mom says do the thing or I'll starve your cat to death. That's a lot more powerful than tape. Does something like that have a soul?

You are fucking stupid. I agree they should not vote, (half the population votes on how handsome someone is by the way) but everything else you said is false. That woman only smoked meth once I paid her, with no court getting involved, 3k a month to take care of my daughter so I could work myself to death for her. She was born with a soul, I was going to take her away from her mother, that was the plan. The only time a man will get custody is if the mother is a literal coke fiend and has videos of her smoking rock on social media. I'll be over here in the 'not getting absolutely fucked on by women' booth in my anti-women hazmat suit.

It really only got out of control once she didn't have to work, she only smoked meth a few times when I called her a meth head and to settle her life down. And the times she did, it was always a 'night out with the girls.' I would often ask her, do you really think I can't smell that on you?

Attached: 1527793555430.gif (500x281, 621K)

BOTH OF THESE WOMEN ARE ISRAELI

zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-27/long-epstein-sex-traffickers-spy-agencies

have sneed

Attached: 1519820953648.gif (1100x450, 326K)

the insectoid is ugly af but after the first slap I am ready to go. Maybe something to consider.

How many here have gone monk mode or avoided women? I haven’t fully transitioned into going my own way because I still believe in getting in a relationship with a girl.

Was wondering why I got the sudden urge to twists their heads off.

My wife is redpilled af but she hides her power level because we both have to deal with hordes of normie zombies in our day jobs

I've tried by the romanticism of my youth has been hard to shake

Attached: 1556550315930.jpg (605x658, 83K)

Fpbp

The woman I was together with 8 years ago - who said that we were meant for each other, that I was her world and I would always be her one true love - she just said the exact same thing to her currect boyfriend on facebook.
Women do not have souls.

Attached: 1566222869189.png (677x960, 626K)

I'm sorry, but there' still time to start new. Take care of yourself.

My wife is red pilled, has a carry license, hates nigs spics and wants the wall, understands her role and place, knows there are 2 genders and the rest are clinically sick, hates trannys, sees the cultural subversion of the dnc, media, ect. and subtly red pills her girl friends, shes doing God's work anons, they are out there.

Isnt it nice to have a red pilled wife?

based

You should read that.

Attached: Slutwriting.png (1887x2545, 654K)

Do children have souls?

They do, then they meet a Epstein for a modelling career.

>Does a claim, statement or theory make her feel good?
pol does EXACTLY the same thing, you faggots will believe any horse shit if it makes you feel superior

>debating women

I mean, I will only really be interested in a women if she can hold her own in a debate....
i'm still searching for one....

Does the following chart work for men?

>Does a claim make you feel correct?
Supoort

>Does a claim make you feel incorrect?
Reject

It's still feelings.

Hahha

might bang the one on the left, I I could piss in her eyes to be sure those aren't colored contacts

You don't have a wife. You have a live in mental patient. That's not a relationship. You just have too fragilecan ego to be challenged, because you're weak.

JESUS H CHRIST

Why doesn’t someone just prove this?

If they have the tech and the math, then just prove it

Not even close. More like:

>Does a claim makes you feel incorrect?
Change my position

>Does a claim make you feel correct?
Do not change my position

If it's about feeling for you, then you are Big Retard and/or eunuch

Gotta make babies user. Do your part for our people.

Who can I find a mate if most women are whores?

yes
>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

The left one is jewish

*Where

Rejecting a claim and changing a position on a claim is the same thing bud. I think you're dumb.

Incel post

No women don't fucking have souls. My life has improved sinc giving up on having relationships with them. I still have to deal with them and their hyper inflated egos on a daily basis and that is enough. I hate how materialistic, rude, and dumb they are. They have princess mentalities. Can't stand white women. I've seen friends get destroyed by cheating whores through divorce. Women are cold and unpredictable because they impulsively act on their emotions

The more I read your post, I realize you're so much more stupid than I thought.

>not even close
>say the same thing
>include "feel"
>it's not about feelings

Thanks for the laugh. No wonder you have to beg or pay for sex.

>when debating or arguing with any woman

Retard detected

You did this to yourself. You did the same thing I did, but on a grander scale. You got with a shitbag woman, but worse than any woman I've ever been with. You got with her because your mom was the only model of a woman you could go off. Either way, you're white trash that blames women for all your plight. It's time to rise up, brother.

They're opposites you semi-literate mouth-breather.

>Be me
>Hold position A
>Hear claim Y that makes me feel incorrect re: A
>Change position

Holy fuck you're living proof of the decline of the American educational system.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 7.37.25 AM.png (1016x852, 264K)

Dont know about the soul thing.
The issue is theyve been allowed to live sheltered privileged lives whre they never have to suffer the consequences of their actions and everyone caters to how they feel.
It puts them entirely in the mindset of pathos.

Interpreting this as a lack of soul isnt right.
The same could be said about men because we basically operate like computers, so obviously were machines and lack a soul.

This

>Hear a position I believe is wrong.

A. I hold that position, my view has changed, so I rejectcthat position and change my position

B. I don't hold that position, so I reject that position.

Either way, it's rejected. They're not opposites.

It amazes me how retarded you are? Is a friend typing for you while you babble and eat crayons?