>Yemen Aug 19
imgur.com/a/O6qcjZr
>Libya Aug 17
imgur.com/a/2hYVhSU
>Afghanistan Aug 13
imgur.com/a/nh85Hv7

Devs Aug 19
>SAA breaks through militant lines & advances on Khan Sheikhoun
>Turkey claims 3 civis killed in SyAF strikes on its own convoy. Turkish convoy coinsiting of 20 mil vehicles, including tanks was heading to Khan Shaykhun to act as human shield against SAA advancement
>SAA storms strategic hilltop to block Turkish troops from Khan Sheikhoun
>SAA resumes offensive in northeast Latakia to capture jihadist stronghold
>ISIS ambush kills several Syrian soldiers near Palmyra
>report:Israeli F35 flew undetected over Syria and Iraq during July attack. were undetected due to the F-35’s technological capabilities, which allegedly allowed them to be disguised as American warplanes
Nasrallah speech highlights Aug 25:
>Israel sucks
>Syria is going to liquidate the Idlib terrorists and Kurd terrorists
>Drones were downed by fucking ROCKS
>Drones were not commercially available, they will release proof
>Hezbollah will begin to use anti aircraft weapons on Israeli planes violating Lebanese airspace from now on
>Starting tonight, all Israelis and especially their soldiers should fear for their lives.
>They will begin their military response sometime in the coming days or weeks

Prev

Attached: 1560079992212.png (1080x655, 956K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/HXuB0GcZk8s
youtu.be/uI8OuxcwvHw
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/i5KZwaybZ-Q
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
archive.is/JHccr
youtu.be/PRTeLIjQ2jk
youtu.be/XjTYsrKn_QQ
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/TkXr14zceow
youtu.be/Jq4LEIO740A
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
archive.org/details/threads_201712
invidio.us/watch?v=Klvr_m_IlaI
rt.com/op-ed/408618-syria-war-propaganda-media-west/
invidio.us/watch?v=LrONveg9ces
twitter.com/Jtruzmah/status/1166047101857325063
invidio.us/watch?v=AurSmoRz7ys
invidio.us/watch?v=OdrEVRSPyag
twitter.com/ERYANIM/status/1166690954033717248
twitter.com/ERYANIM/status/1166697078376009728
invidio.us/watch?v=3NBcyUwhRQc
twitter.com/Ahmedalrbizy/status/1166708728848093186
twitter.com/adenalghad/status/1166709300330475520
strawpoll.com/h2hsd4xd
youtube.com/watch?v=QVCvFsZG9GU
twitter.com/AyadAlshaibi/status/1166256213090295808
tass.com/defense/1075376
twitter.com/freesoutharabia/status/1164586467190087687
tass.com/politics/1075433
twitter.com/wallahbro_/status/1166722204966490113
youtube.com/watch?v=UApeHQFchNs
youtube.com/watch?v=jyhKzNlXCVs
youtube.com/watch?v=_dR61b8U_Ac
almasdarnews.com/article/at-least-3000-isis-terrorists-remain-inside-syria-russia/
twitter.com/syrianconst/status/1166607562499862536
twitter.com/nm79797979/status/1166670669419032576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REMINDER TO FILTER AND IGNORE SHITPOSTERS

First for the glorious low iq inbred shitsking kurdish apes' homeland, Greater Kurdistan

>red pill must watch videos

>UK ambassador to Sy youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
American senator tells the other side of the story youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
Syria: Not a Revolution youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Soldiers meet family after 5 and 7 years youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/HXuB0GcZk8s youtu.be/uI8OuxcwvHw
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

=
Leaked OPCW memo claims gas cilinders were manually placed
youtu.be/i5KZwaybZ-Q
TUCKER FoxNews on APRIL CW attack
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
Khan Sheikhoun CW attacks, MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi & archive.is/JHccr
>Assad: CW Attack Fabrication youtu.be/PRTeLIjQ2jk
=
>THE TRUTH on White helmets:
youtu.be/XjTYsrKn_QQ
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/TkXr14zceow
youtu.be/Jq4LEIO740A
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

=
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712

Pic is old, change May into Boris.

EXCEPT WE LOVE THE EU NOW, SO CHANGE MERKEL INTO THE ANGEL SIDE!

Attached: LatHbas.jpg (1280x719, 77K)

invidio.us/watch?v=Klvr_m_IlaI

Meanwhile in the national channel of Vietnam, vietnamese of all regions love Nguyen Phu Trong for his "anti-corruption".

Nice article by Eva Bartlett
rt.com/op-ed/408618-syria-war-propaganda-media-west/

threadly reminder that i invite all posters to become enlightened shia muslims

those uninterested do not worry. it is okay to be wrong.

Attached: Ali.gif (500x270, 938K)

invidio.us/watch?v=LrONveg9ces

I guess we need to trust on the baste national channel, ignore all CIA plot from Youtube, comrades.

All is fine.

>a literal australian shill channel

If Australia is the homeland of anti-communist north vietnamese, why don't you go live amongst your very very Vietnamese paradise?

Have you left the country?

First for fuck kurd haters
You're all pathetic

Huh, because they would arrest you here for anti-government conspiracy and slander?

And no, I'm still in Vietnam.

Oh.

Why are you engaging in anti-government conspiracy and slander?

I'm not though!

Updates on Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen soon, give me a bit

>I'm not though
Then why would they arrest you?

More updates, less wasting time on spammer

Indeed, why would they?

But they would arrest these people for speaking against the government!

This.

Please everyone, ignore (((vietnamese))) shitposter

19 hours ago
U.S Africa Command Commander, Ambassador Meet with Libyan PM

a day ago
UNHCR partner IMC teams are at Al Khoms disembarkation point assisting some 60 refugees and migrants recently rescued at sea after their boat started sinking off Libyan coast. Several bodies have been recovered and estimated 40 other persons are still missing

2 days ago
At 23:30 at night, the Libyan Air Force of GNA targets 4 air strikes at Al-Qudama Gate on the road between Gharyan and Mizdah.

2 days ago
Fighters from Misurata and Zawiya were relocated to Gheryan from other frontlines, which helped counter LNA offensive. The head of LNA's operation room, Fawzi Abu Hrara, was captured during the counter-op. Wing Loongs still roaming though

2 days ago
G7: We support a Libyan truce that will enable a permanent ceasefire, and the political solution is the guarantor of stability in Libya

2 days ago
Heavy clashes reported in Wadi Al Rabi

2 days ago
Aeriel view of LNA operations zone Northern Gharyan Libya, the exact location is the Southern part of a Al Qawasim

2 days ago
LNA is reportedly advancing in Wadi Rabi area in southern Tripoli

2 days ago
Media Center of Al Karama Operations Room(LNA): Armed forces control the 8th camp area inside Gharyan and control the headquarters of the Security Directorate

2 days ago
Spokesman for Libyan Army under GNA's command Mohammed Gununu says their forces have successfully foiled LNA attack and advance on Gharyan

2 days ago
LNA airstrikes targeting Gharyan area

2 days ago
Mayor of Gharyan Yousef Badiri to Libya February TV: Burkan Al-Ghadab operation forces under GNA's command are in full control of Magharba area in southern Gharyan as LNA are pushed toward Jandouba Bridge

Attached: Khalifa 'The Turkslayer' Haftar.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Funny how they got proven wrong and now they are calling me jewish.

1 hours ago
In Lebanon, Defense Council holds a meeting under the leadership of President Aoun

a day ago
A suspected Israeli drone attack on a Hezbollah site in southern Lebanon targeted crates believed to contain machinery to mix high-grade propellant for precision guided missiles: The Times

2 days ago
Hezbollah states the second Israeli drone that crashed in Beirut last night was not a surveillance drone and carried 5.5kg of C4 explosive. Therefore they state this drone was planning to carry out an attack, just like the first drone that exploded

2 days ago
Al-Mayadeen claims Israeli media is quoting high-ranking Israeli officer saying Israeli army Northern Command has been on high alert for two days

2 days ago
Alleged video of drone that crashed in the southern suburbs of Beirut at the Hezbollah Media Center
twitter.com/Jtruzmah/status/1166047101857325063

Attached: file.png (850x479, 658K)

invidio.us/watch?v=AurSmoRz7ys

Another channel, with full of northerners attacking the government.

inb4 muh Washington shill

Stop shitposting, you're very dumb. I know dumb when I see one because I am a low iq too just like you

9 hours ago
Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi: "We affirm our readiness to respond firmly and by all available means to any aggression targeting Iraq."

20 hours ago
Iraqi MP: next week, Parliament will discuss Israeli attacks on Iraq

20 hours ago
Iraq: Cabinet met today and discussed "ongoing investigations" into attacks on PMF bases across Iraq over the last 5+ weeks, but no details on preliminary findings. With weekly presser with @AdilAbdAlMahdi cancelled, no opportunity today to ask him directly

2 days ago
Pentagon: "U.S. forces did not conduct the recent attack on a convoy or any recent attacks that resulted in the explosion of ammunition storage facilities in Iraq. Statements to the contrary are false, misleading, and inflammatory."

2 days ago
There are reports that Shiite militiamen from Iraq's Popular Mobilization Forces have downed an unidentified drone aircraft in Iraq's Nineveh province

2 days ago
Goverment of UK's The Foreign and Commonwealth Office advise not to travel Iraq esp. Anbar, Ninewa, Diyala,Salahaddin, Kirkuk. Saying "The security situation throughout Iraq remains uncertain, and could deteriorate quickly."

2 days ago
The Iraqi Foreign Ministry says it will take all diplomatic and legal measures to stop any action that violates Iraq's sovereignty

Attached: file.png (781x439, 514K)

I only shitpost when it's funny to do so, and no I'm not dumb.

You are very dumb. You are the dumbest dumbo I have ever had the misfortune of interacting with online.

I really don't think so, sick man of the world.

Hadi forces moving into Aden, clashing with STC. Fitna continues.

33 minutes ago
Houthis spokesman: The second operation of the “Air Force” targeted a new camp for the Saudi army off Jizan

an hour ago
Yemen 's Interior Ministry officially announces control of the entire city of Aden

4 hours ago
Arab sources: Legitimate forces enter the neighborhoods of Mualla and Tawahi after taking control of Khor Maksar

4 hours ago
Local Yemeni sources: clashes in the roundabout of Rehab and the perimeter of Aden airport between Hadi government forces and UAE-backed forces

4 hours ago
Aden: clashes in Khor Maksar neighborhood

19 hours ago
Hajjah governorate: Zelzal 1 rocket was fired at a gathering of Arab coalition forces in front of Hiran

a day ago
Transitional forces control the city of Shakra in Abyan, hours after the control of government forces

2 days ago
US drone strike in Abyan - first in a while. Significant spike in AQAP activity there this month, including AQAP surge into Mahfad town in early August that overran the local Security Belt headquarters

Attached: file.png (768x1024, 1.04M)

>Hadi-STC front more active than Hadi-Houthi

kek

stop sayin that I have superior kurdish genese

invidio.us/watch?v=OdrEVRSPyag

inb4 VOA means they all CIA shill

Hadi interior minister

twitter.com/ERYANIM/status/1166690954033717248
National Army and the Pres Protection Brigades deal in a noble manner with the STC soldiers. pardoned and set them free to go pending their redeployment with security/armed forces to be part of the national project to restore the state and defeat #militia_Houthis
#Aden_wins

information minister*

Another one
twitter.com/ERYANIM/status/1166697078376009728

So the piratenigger got nothing else to say, he still doesn't believe northerners can be against the chink-shill government?

If STC loses Aden/other southern areas, they will only have Socotra, but Socotra has never been a battlefield

the current state of the hadi 'army'

Attached: file.png (1080x810, 1.55M)

invidio.us/watch?v=3NBcyUwhRQc

This was in 2014, but straight in Hanoi.

inb4 this northern commie is actually a CIA

is this a bone and gauze?

Attached: file.png (121x204, 55K)

What is wrong with their cheeks?

He said "Bao giờ tằm chẳng ăn dâu, mèo tha bắt chuột thì Tàu thân ta".

Good man, good man.

I don't think CIA knows enough of northern lingo to teach him that LOL

They're chewing khat, this little stimulant plant on the left

Attached: file.png (550x382, 385K)

I see

STC forces earlier withdrew from many of the positions in the interior city to the camps outside the city, but it remains to be seen whether they will be treated as a conquered party and have their agreements tossed into the trash, or if this is the first step of returning 'legitimate president hadi' as Sa'ud calls the refugee so that STC-Hadi talks can begin, as so far, Hadi has refused without his Aden properties.

Vaguely amphetamine like

they have gum disease because the saudi's keep bombig the dental hospitals. it'S very bad

Are you the kurd or the turk?

neither

I don't think you are a german.

Ohh I see thank you for the information
I cannot believe you based on previously acquired information.
shut up u cuck kurds fuck you every day

It looks like Hadi's information minister @Eryanim is reporting attacks on STC forces all over Yemen. Some STC want blood.

@ ERYANIM
Urgent: National Army forces led by Brigadier General Abu Bakr Alajabula and sons Abbihh cordoning and besieging the brigade led by Mr. Saleh province of Hj..oataliboh delivery .. News and preliminary approval of the brigade on the delivery

@ A_bafgeeer
Saleh al-Sayyed and Jalal al-Rubaie will burn anyone who comes close to the borders of Aden. Iaaa come lackeys

Also Eryanim is verified. Kek.

southern shitposters

Attached: file.png (633x585, 75K)

aje

Troops loyal to Yemen's internationally recognised government have captured Aden's airport from southern separatist forces, according to a government official.

Information Minister Moammar al-Eryani said in a Twitter post on Wednesday that the national army had "taken control" of the airport.

In an earlier tweet, Al-Eryani said the troops had also begun to secure several districts throughout the port city, which was seized along with other parts of Yemen's south by forces belonging to the United Arab Emirates-backed Southern Transitional Council (STC) earlier this month.

Residents told Reuters news agency that government forces attacked Aden's eastern suburbs on Wednesday, and fought artillery duels with the separatists, who are demanding self-rule in the south.

twitter.com/Ahmedalrbizy/status/1166708728848093186
commander of the airport security forces confirms that there is no truth to the rumors about the fall of the airport Khazblat and false media victories The airport is safe and under the control of the Southern Transitional Council

Fog time

i don't think that you think

You think wrong.

And that's a good updates for today. Looks like South Yemen is getting hot.

Saana is the only true capital of Yemen, south Yemen was not even considered part of Ottoman Yemen, it was called merely Aden & Hadramaut

Attached: EC9gSC8UEAAmooU.jpg (950x621, 139K)

Some words from STC VP a year ago to give context, in his address to the STC national assembly

>Vice President of the Southern Transitional Council, Sheikh Hani Bin Brek said that the National Assembly which was announced yesterday is an equivalent to the Southern Parliament which will include leaders and experts as representatives of their provinces , adding that the Assembly will hold its first meeting in the eternal capital Aden next month .

>Ben Brek confirmed the council's rejection to any kind of slandering or
accusation of treason against any southern resistant body whatever our disagreements may be . For the sake of the south and the martyrs we will bury feeling of anger and we can all agree on one thing by proper civil discussions and debates .

>Hani, in another context , said that the ousted Ali Saleh and his allies 'the Muslim Brotherhood ' harbored Al-Qaeda and Daesh in the Shafi'i Sunni regions while the senior leaders of the two terrorist organizations are from Ali Saleh controlled areas where they have cleared their regions from the terrorist groups of Al-Qaeda and Daesh

This is the guy to watch for as Hadi-STC clashes heat up

Attached: file.png (500x333, 282K)

>Anyways, enough about the southern capital.
>Sanaa, the actual and historic capital of Yemen, is gorgeous and ancient, with buildings built before the birth of Jesus.
>This is the origin of the Arabs

Kek, I thought it too much to say 'enough'. South Yemen is as hot as it'll ever be, so we should discuss it while it lasts.

South Lebanon Army shill and commonly a US Presidential advisor Walid Phares, who wanted the Shia south of Lebanon to be ethnic cleansed by Israel to create a Christian state, gives his treasured opinion on Yemen

>@WalidPhares
>Reports indicate that a counter offensive by #Yemen national army & #MuslimBrotherhood militias against STC forces of #SouthYemen seizing parts of Aataq city, #Shabwa province. But final outcome is not clear. The #ArabCoalition should design a security plan to end the crisis

new map

Attached: file.png (1059x610, 1.07M)

Pro STC media is claiming a recapture of the airport, pic related
twitter.com/adenalghad/status/1166709300330475520

Attached: file.png (1000x750, 1.02M)

Well

Attached: file.png (473x315, 322K)

>based China!
Holy fucking cringe

More Sanaa. It's a great day in North Yemen when South Yemen vassals slaughter each other instead of the Shia. Wahabis have done nothing good for Yemen, and were the perpetrators of the Nestorian Genocide on Socotra

strawpoll.com/h2hsd4xd

Attached: file.png (1300x943, 2.77M)

>when the enemy alliance devolves into infighting and chaos

Before 1.4 mln. years - "Homo erectus" people come to Socotra: thousands of stone tools of Oldowan technology were found in Hadibo area in 2008 by the Russian archaeologic expedition. The discovery of the Oldowan culture of Socotra was proved by two more Russian expeditions in 2009.

3000 BC - Emerging of local navigation and sea trade off South Arabian Coast.

1000 BC - Soqotra belongs to the Land of Frankincense.

330 BC - The Greeks, sent by Alexander the Great, on advice of Aristotle, to seize the best aloe in the world, overcame the Indians who had just been on Soqotra and established their settlement on the Island.

The name of Soqotra comes, as expected, from Sanskrit "Dvipa Sukhadara" - "Island of Bliss", or from the Greek "Dioscorida" - island devoted to Dioskuri (Castor and Pollux), the protectors of seamen and sailors in Greek mythology.

1st Century BC - Diodorus of Sicily writes: Soqotra is keeping the main world supply of ladan and myrrh. Soqotra is at the beginning of the South Arabian Incense Road going through Qena and Aden.

1st Century AD - The author of Periplus of the Erytrean Sea tells: There are settlements on the North site of Dioskorida (Soqotra). Its inhabitants are Arabians, Indians and Greeks. The island is subject to the King of Hadramaut.

Circa 52 AD - St. Thomas shipwrecked there, converted Greeks, preached and built the first Christian church on Soqotra on his way to India.

4th Century AD - The frankincense world trade declines. Soqotra loses its worldwide status.

582 AD - Cosmos Indicopleustes visites Soqotra. He says: the inhabitants are Greeks and Christians subjected to the Nestorian Catholicos of Babylon.

10th Century AD - Al-Hamadani writes: the Soqotrans are people from all Mahra tribes. There are 10 thousands of Christian warriors, possibly monks. There was an attack, launched by the Khawarij against other Muslims on Soqotra. Al-Mas'udi declares that Soqotra is a shelter of pirates.

Attached: file.png (602x343, 345K)

The middle of the 15th Century - Soqotra under rule of Al-Kathiri Sultans of Shihr.

The end of the 15th Century - The future pilot of Vasco da Gama, Ahmad Ibn Magid, writes in his Kitab al-fawaid...: Soqotra, the tenth main island, is inhabited by Christians, the remains of Greeks. Its population is about 20 thousand. The island is under rule of sheikhs of Mahra from Banu 'Afrar. Ahmad Ibn Magid says: there is a powerful woman who is a judge for local Christians.

January, 1507 - The Portuguese fleet of King Manuel (1496-1521), commanded by Tristao da Cunha and Afonso de Albuquerque attacks Mahri fortress at Suq (Sheq), the old capital of Soqotra. At-Tawa'ri az-Zuwaydi, the local Mahri ruler, was killed. The Portuguese garrison of 100 men under command of Afonso de Noronha established.

May, 1507 - Portuguese campain, leaded by Afonso de Albuquerque against the rebelling islanders.

1510-1511 - The Mahri attack, launched by Khamis and 'Amr, the sons of Sa'ad ben az-Zuwaydi, against the Portuguese on Soqotra.

1511 - The Portuguese withdraw from Soqotra. The authority over the island returns untill 1967 to the Sultans of Qishn from Banu 'Afrar.

1541 - The Portuguese Admiral Joao de Castro visits Soqotra and leaves an interesting description of it.

1541-1542 - St. Francis Xavier visits Soqotra on his way to India.

The middle of 16th Century - St. Ignatius of Loyolla, the founder of the Jesuit Order, informs: on Soqotra there are Christian services but no priests or monks.

April, 1608 - The first British ship of East Indian Company visits the new Soqotran capital of Tamarida (Hadibo) - The British merchant William Finch lived on Soqotra for three months and left some descriptions. Captain Keeling makes his "Red Dragon" ship crew to play "Hamlet" on board when visiting Socotra 1608 - it was the first performance of the Shakespearean play in Arab and Islamic World.

1615 - Thomas Rowe visits Soqotra.

Attached: file.png (483x327, 256K)

1800 - The Wahhabis seized Soqotra for a short time.

1834 - Capitan S.B. Haines of the East Indian Company Navy surveys Soqotra as a commander of the survey ship "Palinurus". Lieutenant J. Wellsted of the surveying mission records 236 Soqotri words - the first words of MSA languages recorded by Europeans. The Sultan 'Amr ben Sa'ad refused to hand over his island to the British and the island was occupied by the East Indian Company forces.

1839 - The British Indian garrison leaves Soqotra after Aden was seized.

January 23th, 1876 - Britain signs a treaty with the Sultan of Qishn , Sultan of Mahra and Soqotra.

1880 - Bayley Balfour's seven week botany expedition on Soqotra.

1881, 1882 - G. Schweinfurth expeditions on Soqotra.

April 23th, 1886 - Britain signes a treaty of protectorate with the Sultan of Mahra and Soqotra over his territory.

1899 - Imperial Academy of Science in Vienna Suedarabische Expedition goes to Soqotra (D. Muller, H. Forbes). Soqotri linguistic materials were published in Vienna in 1902-1907 by D. Muller and in 1913-1918 by M.Bittner.

1938 - Lexique Soqotri by Wolf Leslau published in Paris.

1939-1945 - The airfield at Muri was built and the British RAF unit with Hadrami Bedouin Legion was encamped there during World War II.

1956 - The Douglas Botting Oxford University Expedition on Soqotra.

Dec. 1964 - Feb.1965 - Joint Services Expedition to Soqotra led by Capt. Peter Boxhall

1967 - The complex British Middle East Expedition on Soqotra.

November 30th, 1967 - Independence Day of South Yemen (PRSY, from 1970 PDRY).
To this very day the representatives of NF came to Soqotra - the island became a part of the new independant state, a mudiriya of the 1st (Aden) Province.

1971 - 1975 - Some development projects started: roads construction, introduction of common elementary school education (about ten schools through the island and the School for Bedouin Children ( Madrasat Salmin) in Muri opened) and public health, agricultural project in Nouged, regular air communication between Aden and Soqotra.

Unfortunately, the collectivisation of fishermen (February 9th, 1971) and strengthening of a new rule was accompanied with repressions, formally condemned afterwards by the authorities in Aden.

December, 1978 - First Parlamentary Elections on Soqotra: one deputy from the island to the Supreme Peoples Counceil of PDRY was elected from two candidates - a man and a woman.

1983 - The Soviet-Yemeni Joint Complex Expedition in Hadramaut and on the island of Soqotra (established in 1982) started its work. As the Russian Complex Expedition in the Yemen Republic is still working.

May 22nd, 1990 - Yemen Unity and Yemen Republic proclaimed. Soqotra became a part of Yemen Republic .

You now know the entire history of Socotra, as detailed by Vladimir Agafonov

Attached: file.png (600x424, 295K)

You forgot the UAE annexation

>finding out /sg/ is the haven for assblasted chink shills

But of course

>35 posts by this ID
holy balls, someone shoot this cringy socotra nigger

So did the UAE

Dilate salafi

Attached: WHAT COULD'VE BEEN.jpg (1280x681, 482K)

It would be more of a crime to deny this paradise to you

Attached: file.png (1000x664, 1.33M)

seethe

lol

How in the hell is STC losing to these fuckwits? What is going on??

/sg/ is ded

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-07_11-22-59.png (619x379, 167K)

Attached: 14432847329847.jpg (638x464, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QVCvFsZG9GU
>33 Days War: A Film Israel and the West Doesn't Want You to See I TheSantosRepublic.com

God I hate being a low iq shitsking kurd product of the incestuous union of my parents.

>STC lose Aden
shit. those guys were looking fresh af with their white suvs

Attached: uae yemen satc.jpg (1838x958, 367K)

The Hadi force first hit Ataq, then moved down to take Zinjibar, now at the gates of Aden.

AQAP has called on its forces to help Hadi retake Aden also

twitter.com/AyadAlshaibi/status/1166256213090295808
>The terrorist, Adel al-Hassani, a leader of the al-Qaida organization based in Istanbul and supported by #Qatar, calls its members to launch terrorist operations in Aden to support the Yemeni government. #yemen #Aden #Shabwa #STC

tass.com/defense/1075376
>ZHUKOVSKY /Moscow Region/, August 28. /TASS/. Several countries have already notified Russia they would like to purchase its newest fighter jet MiG-35, the director of the federal service for military-technical cooperation, Dmitry Shugayev, told the media at the 14th international aerospace show MAKS near Moscow.

It's very likely if Hadi plays this wrong, he'll be looking at a massive southern insurgency.

twitter.com/freesoutharabia/status/1164586467190087687

tass.com/politics/1075433
>MOSCOW, August 28. /TASS/. Washington must cancel its unlawful sanctions against Caracas, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told a news briefing on Wednesday. She recalled that the unilateral US sanctions were creating ever more problems for the country’s population.

Hostile STC are also still in Aden.

twitter.com/wallahbro_/status/1166722204966490113
>Khormakser, the district leading to the Airport is totally under control of the STC.

is it nissan x-trail on the left?

Southfront
youtube.com/watch?v=UApeHQFchNs

>"We are coming to Aden fully armed, if the STC doesn't want bloodshed they should stand down" Yemeni Minister of Interior Ahmed Al-Maisari

Attached: file.png (480x251, 183K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jyhKzNlXCVs
>UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has asked the Queen for permission to suspend parliament for five weeks and set out his reasons for doing so from London, on Wednesday. According to Johnson the purpose of the suspension is to allow for a new legislative progamme to be set out in a new Queen's speech, but the record breaking length of the prorogation has sparked criticism from opponents who say that it's a gambit intended to limit scrutiny of his Brexit plans.

Break time

Attached: ThreadbareViciousFawn-small.gif (480x270, 970K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_dR61b8U_Ac
>My trip to Syria was one of the most eye-opening journeys I've ever made. It was tough to reconcile my awareness of the recent tragic conflict in the country, with the beauty and positivity I experienced there... But certainly, the people of Damascus MADE my visit. Thank you to everyone who welcomed me there with open arms.

almasdarnews.com/article/at-least-3000-isis-terrorists-remain-inside-syria-russia/
>Russia estimates that some 3,000 individuals with links to the Daesh terror group and its affiliates still remain in Syria, but there are other terrorist groups operating in the country, Russia’s Deputy Permanent Representative to the United Nations Gennady Kuzmin said on Tuesday.

twitter.com/syrianconst/status/1166607562499862536
>Ambassador of China in Syria Feng Biao: “Damascus international fair is considered as a source of power for the Syrian people & a window to develop Syria’s economy”. US threats to impose sanctions on the participants will not deter the Chinese companies from taking part in it.

>About 1,500 prisoners were held by the Houthis in Saada yesterday
>More than 300 soldiers are victims of the Houthi attack, most of them southern
More than 170 military vehicles have been completely destroyed
>A catastrophe never happened in the history of the Yemeni wars...
twitter.com/nm79797979/status/1166670669419032576
Any info on this?