Queen Suspends Parliment

This is real:

bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-49495567
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-queen/queen-elizabeth-approves-british-parliament-suspension-idUSKCN1VI1P7?il=0
apnews.com/8f2e6dc2d920423ba19c929076328784

A hard crashout Brexit is now inevitable because by the time Parliament reforms they'll have about 14 days to either repeal A50 or simply crash out. Corbyn's existing vote to repeal A50 failed last week prompting this, because the Lib Dems are more afraid of him then they are Boris. Brexit is now 99% confirmed unless Boris repeals A50 himself (he has said he won't) or the Queen suspends Parliament again and repeals A50 herself.

And yes to put this in cleaner terms: Democracy is defacto suspended in Britain for five weeks. This is likely being done to quickly move troops into Ulster for the anticipated hard border, something Johnson's coalition partners want. Shit is REALLY going to hit the fan guys.

Attached: the-queen-laughing-1492521870.jpg (480x240, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2iLTldsyNE
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=140&v=-miBH10bdCs
parliament.uk/about/faqs/house-of-commons-faqs/business-faq-page/recess-dates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes yes!! Hell, I hope that all the Inselaffen are going to suffer from an uncontrolled brexit.

I'm glad for the Brits but I do not trust this occult witch. This must have been a calculated loss for the elite.

Monarchy is back on the menu boy.

This is the last good thing she did.

Ulster?

>Democracy is defacto suspended in Britain
yeah, no.
>what is democracy

>uncontrolled
I thought Germans were supposed to be autistic high IQ spergs?
No Deal/Uncontrolled/Hard Brexit was always the only viable path since the vote.
Anything else is just globalist democracy deniers

ULSTER!!!! ENGLAND PREVAILS! ENGLAND STANDS AGAINST THE ZULU HORD OF THE EU! BRING BACK VICTORIA! NOW HERE IS A CLIP FROM ZULU of VICTORIAN SOLDIERS KILLING THE ZULU HORD A MUST WATCH!

youtube.com/watch?v=P2iLTldsyNE

AAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FOOKIN ENGLAND IS A MESS

Fuckin A, Boris! The will of the people.

Sounds like Brexit is a lock and so the Queen suspended to prevent it. Is OP a retard or am I?

Attached: 1565660304621.png (249x249, 64K)

Based. Can she just dissolve them while she's at it? Permanently?

Wait, how was there democracy before this?

democracy requires a group of elected people to sit and decide policy. This won't happen in the UK from now until Oct 14th.

Attached: Doom-Paul-01.png (449x548, 76K)

SHEEEEEIT

Also, quicker rundown for a retard Burger ? Are people with work Visas/abroad students in the UK getting the boot ?

Attached: owls-without-feathers-fb__700-png.jpg (700x368, 30K)

Attached: 1515851622741.jpg (2048x2048, 1.12M)

Parliament has been on recess for weeks anyway, they're basically getting an extended vacation, they should be happy.

There won't be a hard border in Northern Ireland, that's just bullshit I'm afraid.

The opposite. It sounds like Boris requested it to sort of filibuster debate in parliament, where Brexit is being intentionally stifled and delayed.

Oi materix, gonna need to see yer democracy suspendin' loicense.

Attached: 1560824693262.png (855x885, 265K)

your point?

lol

Whatever the queen says goes. UK has never been a democracy.

Attached: India.jpg (680x792, 94K)

oh ok... checked

Recap: What have party leaders said?

Boris Johnson's request to suspend Parliament has been met with strong reaction from other political leaders - here is a summary of what they have said:

Jeremy Corbyn (Labour): "Boris Johnson’s attempt to suspend Parliament to avoid scrutiny of his plans for a reckless no-deal Brexit is an outrage and a threat to our democracy. Labour will work across Parliament to hold the government to account and prevent a disastrous no deal."

Jo Swinson (Lib Dem): "By suspending Parliament to force through a no deal, Boris Johnson and the government would remove the voice of the people. It is a dangerous and unacceptable course of action which the Lib Dems will strongly oppose."

Nicola Sturgeon (SNP): “Shutting down Parliament in order to force through a no-deal Brexit, which will do untold and lasting damage to the country against the wishes of MPs is not democracy, it’s dictatorship."

Adam Price (Plaid Cymru): "Time to leave this sham of a democracy and start building our own."

Anna Soubry (Independent Group for Change): "There is a parliamentary majority against no deal and Parliament must resume so that we can continue cross-party work to legislate against a no deal on 31 October."

Jonathan Bartley (Green): "This is a cynical, duplicitous, cowardly move from the prime minister. This has no mandate behind it. What the prime minister is doing here is bypassing Parliament completely in order to drive through his own agenda - an agenda people did not vote for."

give up uk, your brexit will never happen!
Obey our moloch god, you dirty goy.

you guys should invest in our newest weapons systems, no cleanup, when the light hits the body it vaporizes, what is saving money on cleanup worth to you?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=140&v=-miBH10bdCs

digits and they drive out the muzzies

Attached: 1512611447438.gif (590x633, 3.04M)

Why is that woman marrying a dog?

It's all good, anons.
They're exporting that last to the rest of the world

Maybe you communist fuckheads should have been working on a deal that was beneficial to you.

Ha. Labour/republicans BTFO forever.

Brewing a cup of tea to celebrate with you, bongs.

THANK YOU BASED BORIS AND LIZ

Attached: giraffepopcorn.gif (384x537, 967K)

take a look at your country Goat fucker

Attached: sweden redpill3434.jpg (1046x2307, 2.15M)

she was tired of your father

Queen attacks democracy! Time to sharpen your guillotines

Driven to the shitholes from once they came..

So this proves that the European Union really is the United Countries of Europe and trying to secede from them is the same the southern states trying to secede from the United States of America. Except this time it's over the racists that don't like unbridled immigration instead of slavery...in other words, bullshit tropes because secession interrupts shekel collecting

Topllel

>leave EU with no deal
>everything turns out fine
>the project fear remainers are humiliated yet again

Rerolling again..

For the confused, she can absolutely do that.
The "no actual power" thing is kind of a misconception, there isn't much on paper that limits the Monarchy.

We fucking won. Remoaners on suicide watch

You know they take breaks all the time right?

Recess House rises House returns

Summer 20 July 2017 5 September 2017
Conference 14 September 2017 9 October 2017
November 7 November 2017 13 November 2017
Christmas 21 December 2017 8 January 2018
February 8 February 2018 20 February 2018
Easter 29 March 2018 16 April 2018
May 3 May 2018 8 May 2018
Whitsun 24 May 2018 4 June 2018
Summer 24 July 2018 4 September 2018
Conference 13 September 2018 9 October 2018
November 6 November 2018 12 November 2018
Christmas 20 December 2018 7 January 2019
Easter 11 April 2019 23 April 2019
May 2 May 2019 7 May 2019
Whitsun 23 May 2019 4 June 2019

From here parliament.uk/about/faqs/house-of-commons-faqs/business-faq-page/recess-dates/

Thanks for your concern burger but we'll be fine.

Attached: 1511024694980.jpg (1317x796, 190K)

Democracy is the 51% abusing the 49%.
Why do so many people think democracy is a good thing?

Grandmaster pepe

We need a recap you loicense football niggers, no one knows what the fuck this means, and we don\t follow you dealings with brexit, explain.

troubles 2 lad, you can't spell bomb without ireland

So what happens next? Is this real or will someone cuck out again and nothing happens?

Fuck the 49

Last chance to kick out the mussies, gott mit uns..

tell me more about suffering from uncontrolled processes hans

Attached: germany lol.jpg (863x835, 222K)

What the 'no actual power' lot don't know is that the Queen regularly sends stuff back to parliament for amendment.

Isn’t it great how history repeats?

Imagine being the guy at Raytheon that gets to make these bad ass fantasy videos. What a great life that is.

I still live like a king, so at least I got a couple of years left to do something about it.

Parliament will be suspended and so won't be able to take any more action to delay Brexit. That's the gist of it, I think.

Damn, maybe throwing our monarchs out of the window was a bad idea after all.

kek, the levels of delusional contradiction in this MP's tweet

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-28 Reaction to Parliament suspension move - BBC News.png (528x699, 233K)

"Vacation"?
Not holiday??

>This is likely being done to quickly move troops into Ulster for the anticipated hard border,
That is some fucking real wishful thinking there. It is far more likely that the cunt will circumvent brexit. Greenland will be out of the EU long before britain.

Hopefully brits will become based again

Her majesty Queen Elizabeth has had enough of this advanced faggotry both from the peasants in government and the peasants they lawfully rule over
This old gal is going to go nuclear on everybody
You can check the digits now

Attached: 1565002197471.jpg (888x894, 282K)

We won't. But this is at least a bit of fun.

The only way to execute Brexit and the vote of the people. Makes you realize what an embarrassment PM May had been. What did she actually do in the two years?

Its very strange how many British get this wrong. It's all based on tradition and mutual understanding.
Although I find the idea that Parliament is counting on the people to rise up and defend them in the event that the Queen sends the Army to arrest them to be quite funny.

NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PREVENT THE PEOPLE'S PARLIEMENT FROM BLOCKING WHAT THE PEOPLE WANTS

This prequel of Star Trek sucks.

I guess no muzzie driving out then.

Well the people voted for Brexit but that democracy didn’t count

Can someone explain to me why people think it's okay to ignore a democratically decided vote, and then think they still need to keep their democracy?

Attached: 15662720797431.jpg (330x250, 13K)

Best monarch, best Brexit, best timeline.

Brexit means hard Brexit!

Attached: BoJo Brexit Needs You.jpg (1920x1150, 400K)

God bless the based Queen!

Oh no! Habitual whiners are whining!!

Attached: panic.gif (397x433, 20K)

>tfw Men of Harlech standing steady

Attached: 1479699393809.jpg (243x240, 6K)

Parliament has always been the people's and a the noble's representatives to the Queen. The Queen isn't a sockpuppet.

Northern Eierland

northern ireland, the uk loyalist faction of ireland
the EU has spent all its negotiating time using Ireland as a beatstick to prevent leaving the EU saying they will refuse a soft border with ireland
so fuck em hard border, arm the border instead of what we used to have which was to still treat it as part of the uk tradewise

Succinct, clear, quintessentially British. Thank you.

jej that must have been a fun animation to make

>Brexit means hard Brexit!
Damn straight bro
You can expect a river of salt from brussels now tho.

This.
The UK has been embroiled in occultism and pedophilia for a long time, and yet Britons love the queen

but what is the position of the queen about brexit?

I work for an American investment company boss literally just told me I have to pull an all nighter now in case our software crashes due to brexit thanks British fags

Thanks. WHy parlament stalling this? DOn't you have an election where brexit party won so it should be done fast now?

There it is: each of those people are shilling for the EU. They are either ignorant/brainwashed, or they have hidden interests in maintaining centralized power for the EU government. They aren't talking about how Brexit is the will of the people. They don't talk about how most Britons believe that there is too much immigration. They don't talk about how the EU is intrinsically an anti-democratic concept. They just say it's evil and reckless to leave. You'll encounter people who talk like that your whole life and the tone never changes and the hypocrisy gets more and more obvious.
Because they aren't representatives of the people; they're the greedy soldiers of the corporate/global elite.

Isn't that just on the advice of the PM? Like does she do any of that amendment stuff on her own initiative

Hallefuckingjulah

Attached: 1545433448971.png (780x546, 424K)

What's the loss? The shit doesn't matter. Now like a fake victory. London is lost. Do you think they will kick out the shitskins now? No

Sounds like a republic

that's a republic dipshit

"Republic" is just Latin for "Commonwealth".

You might be right. But it is in my life time perceived the first time that the Queen actually made a big decision. I used to believe she or her power was just a meme. Not implying I am following your politics very closely.

Based granny. I wish we kept our monarchy, but not in absolute form of course. Fuck that.

The Queen finally stands up for Britain. About time the Royals flex their political muscle.

>Wed
Seen your own country asshole? The Brits built your country, and since they left you've regressed to your natural level. Shitting jn the streets like dogs

The can be advised but she doesn't have to be. She's a political force in her own right and secretly the most powerful such force in the country. Of course it's only a secret to those with their heads in the ground.

>Queenie is, "fuck it, let's do this."

What the hell did Trump promise BoJo last week?

Attached: 1563889266836.jpg (634x866, 76K)

You

kys, faggot!
This is prorogation is not even the longest, it's quite normal except the cabalist screeching.

Imagine how nervous they will be when the Regent is a young man instead of an old woman.
I'm hoping they do the smart thing and skip Charlie

Does this mean England is becoming a US state? Or is it entirely alone now?