VMA's UTTERALY BTFO. Lowest ratings in history...

VMA's UTTERALY BTFO. Lowest ratings in history. Taylor Swift likely to blame this on the lack of white girls fucking black men and evil white men as well.

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-105646_Fox News.jpg (1080x2220, 830K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GcABbx_pUCo&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ0OJCV_ZQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g_faET7iIDM
marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm
plato.stanford.edu/entries/lukacs/
www-personal.umich.edu/~hfox/gramsci.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/9781118430873.est0614
plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/
plato.stanford.edu/entries/marcuse/
iep.utm.edu/frankfur/
archive.fo/t47rq
archive.fo/5ur2L
archive.fo/6w63s
archive.fo/LYBTW
archive.fo/EvJym
archive.fo/Pe4JE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have sex

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-095249.jpg (1440x1771, 623K)

Wait you want me to reproduce?

Kek, even she cant save their dying ratings.
NORMIES DO NOT WANT TO WATCH INDOCTRINATION SPECIALS.
They are voting with their feet, and hollyjew is too dumb or too stubborn to admit it.

Whats a vma and why would any based and redpilled person give a fuck about some sinking jewish pile of garbage?

I didnt even know the VMAs were on, I dont watch cable anymore though with all this streaming shit available.

Who wants to watch a bunch of Yiddish cum catchers be completely fake and shitty?

The only ones still watching are the twitter reaction whores drinking wine and "freaking out" at every mundane thing

>despite performances from Taylor Swift, Missy Elliot etc.
>The politically charged
They will never get it, not even when they're tasting a rifle barrel

death to the eternal whore of babylon

They’ve been shitty for awhile. I’m not sure what demographic even watches MTV anymore and what type of companies are wasting money to advertise on that channel. Yet, the channel is still up and running somehow. One would think, with the age of music being over and single motherhood the norm, that the existence of this station would cease to exist.

taylor swift btfo too!

And they tried so hard too. It was on like 10 different channels. When i was a kid it was only on mtv.

>starpower

fucking pathetic, imagine writing this shit - your life must be as miserable as ever

I wonder if they still bundle those video music channels in with basic cable. I remember as a kid being surprised that they would include such vulgar content in the family cable package.

you forget this is a 30 year old roastie from brooklyn writing it, this is the highlight of her entire life

>29
>wheeling into that wall
It's all downhill from here, boys. She'll look like Madonna currently does by the time we exit this next recession.

I did, my views remain unchanged. Infact I did yesterday, still unchanged. My rage supersedes such an act.

The VMA's are the Video Music Awards.
It is like the Grammy's except less prestigious and more aimed at teens and young adults.

It was always filled with degeneracy. It is the place where Miley Cyrus twerked on Robin Thicke half-naked.

The VMA ratings have been going down recently despite having a bumo in viewers in the early 2010's. It is perhaps because during that time period we had artist who had a lot of stsrpower and multiple hits(Pitbull, Lady Gaga, Kesha, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Rihanna, etc); nowadays, it does not seem like artists of today are having huge hits like the previous singers, even Ariana Grande is nothing compared to how many hits the singers from 2010's were churning out.

this

might as well use this degenerate society to get practice for the purpose of pleasing your future wife

Attached: roman_vs_greek.png (500x337, 59K)

Yup, when it all falls down I'll be ready. This society is freefalling. My convictions are the same as they were before my gf.

Might have to do with inflated ass bubbles and Peak Weimar.

lack of hits is probably because all their songs are being written by 3 fucking people and those people suck.

have kids

>Lady Gaga
>Multiple hits
Which three? Poker Face, Poker Face or Poker Face? Bitch has been Flopmaster Gash since 2004, where have you been?

Attached: ECeruXPVAAAUuF-.jpg (894x714, 57K)

Why in the fuck is all music in America now completely niggerized? Every radio station plays OOGA BOOGA KILLING BLACK PEOPLE SHIET BE A CRIMINAL SHIET RAP MUSIC MUH DIK, wtf.

>low ratings
>LIBS OWNED!!!
Wake the fuck up. They don't give a shit about ratings. I bet you also think that corporations exist to make a profit and not to consolidate institutional power.

Attached: 1234567890.png (561x524, 283K)

VMA's were awesome when it was bands like Aerosmith,Nirvana,guns n roses and Van Halen playing.

I’m surprised MTV still exists

Here's the real answer:
Q. Why did VMAs 2019 fail?
A. Zoomers are conservative and hate that shit. Zoomers are the relevant market now. The VMAs were targeted to degenerate Millennials but Millennials aged out of the market. Millennials are no longer young and are irrelevant.
And there ya go.

I blame Dr. Luke and the Kesha assualt case.

Dr. Luke co-wrote and co-produced Wrecking Ball for Miley Cyrus, Tik Tok for Kesha. He was most notably involved with Katy Perry producing almost all of her hit songs.

It was around 2015 when Katy Perry parted ways with Dr. Luke as the PR was negative around Dr. Luke due to the sexual assault allegations made from Kesha. It is no coincidence Katy Perry is no longer ruling the charts as she once was, she was too reliant on Dr. Luke as a producer and now she is a hasbeen, she still releases music but they are dead on arrival.

Then we have Lady Gaga and RedOne who were a songwriting and production duo. Lady Gaga ditched Redone around 2013 and her hits have noticably declined.

Many times an artist fades away because they switch to new music producers.

Good. The hellywood beast system is finally crumbling, while not destroying all of its influence and propaganda, the fact that no one is seeing this garbage anymore is a step towards the right direction.

Gaga redeemed herself with that movie with Bradley Cooper.

>Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award

If they had young white men playing guitars in Rock bands I gurantee the ratings would improve.

MTV doesn't have the motley crues or Metallica's of this generation.

If the VMA's just allowed Nintendo core band HORSE the band to play their ratings would of went up.

Her best song isn't even a hit. Dance in the Dark was never played on MTV or a radio from what I remember. Not in the US anyway.

Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Born This Way... She has sold something like 125 million song units. She has sold more song units then Fleetwood Mac who are at 100 million units.

Taylor Swift is an ugly childless jewish prostitute.

I could remember in midddle school the 1992 VMA's being talked about it was a way better show more targetted for white suburban teens compared to the shitty show they put out now.

>Actually being triggered over Lady Gaga

Taylor Swift will say she is gay either by the end of the year or sometime next year.

And this too.
Zoomers don't wanna see nigger shit constantly. Coon music is boring and no longer considered hardcore.

Attached: lemmy-koopa.jpg (1200x630, 208K)

There's too many niggers performing at the VMA's
If I wanted to see monkeys I'd go to the zoo.

Ask random people to hum any of those. They can't. Not hits.
Now ask them to him Thriller and they will not only sing every word but perform the whole song.
THAT is a hit.

The absolute state of gays.
But she's all they have.

Hits aren't possible anymore with the rampant Jewry combined with technology.

I vote this too.
"It's why none of my relationships worked out. I was living a lie"

ALL IN ALL, YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Taylor's become Gaga?

More crying elites soon? Can't wait.

She is famous, because she sucked and fucked every Jewish Music producer.

This no one wants to see niggers in sparkly outfits

If I was a young teen watching MTV I'd switch off the channel.

The last VMA's I enjoyed had Marilyn Manson performing in the 90's

They went down hilled and catered more to nigger music since then.

I grew up watching mtv from the day it was added to broadcast tv. I have not turned mtv on since 2008. Pretty bad when your lifelong viewers give up on the channel a decade ago.

I donno why normies aren't watching, for me it's simply no where near the type of music I like and I don't watch TV for anything except local news. I think I saw a snippet of this Missy Elliot's performance though on twitter. I guess they were twerking in assless tights in front of a giant literal inflatable asscheeks on stage. The camera would pan to like the normies losing their shit in the audience. If that's what they consider award worthy or whatever, I'm not watching that dude. It sucks and is stupid.

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 49K)

I remember watching Nirvana perform St VMA's and Saturday night live and it seemed magical.

The Jews try recreating that magic with black niggers and it never works.

Same here I loved MTV when I was a kid and a teen.

In the 90's the term was called crash TV that style of broadcast helped the Monday night wrestling wars.

Now kids watch twitch streams and youtube to catch that unpredictable magic of loose scripted TV that we loved in the 80's and 90's.

What is hat what you're talking about OP.
VMA's? Taylor Swift? I don't know what it is.

Seriously: Doesn't surprise me. Nothing of value was lost. Let it all go to hell

Attached: AUSTRALIAN SEX arge (25).jpg (640x480, 83K)

>They don't give a shit about ratings
they are infinite-growth true believers, so yes, they most certainly do
even a 0.0000000001% drop is highly problematic

Getting woke and going broke. SJWs and lefties are literally hated more than Nazis and white supremacists in America.

Here's a Van Halen performance at the 91 VMA's it's better then any performance that was shown last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=GcABbx_pUCo&app=desktop

There's something about live rock n roll that is exciting and talking monkeys in gold chains can't create that magic.

Once they got rid of MTVX for Bix Nood Channel number fifty five, it was over and I never stopped resenting them for that.

How can they even compare rap to music?

based.

Good Rock bands are like Leonardo da vinci

Rappers are like a special educations finger painting class

They both are paintings but only one is good and skilled.

Electric guitars are energetic. That's why they sound so goddamn euphoric while on coke/meth/etc. There's power in them that people feel, especially people with souls and emotion.

Attached: oderus.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

I picked that Van Halen performance because they were no longer the young pretty boys in 1991 they had to depend on loud amps,guitars,drums,bass and vocals.

Your moden pop star or rapper uses a pre recorded track and a 50/50 live prerecorded vocal mix.

That's not fun or exciting.

Rock and roll was literally the cataylst for several social revolutions in Soviet stooge stages during the 20th century. It was literally called "The Sound of Revolution" and "The Sound of Freedom" for it's role in virtually destroying Soviet cultural influence.

You can clearly see why the Jews outright destroyed it and chased it out of the mainstream. If you had young whites energized and rallying around rock, they would have something positive to identify around.

You can say that it's passe, but I live out in a place where I can only get Mexican radio stations. Mexican music has been literally the exact same for probably 100 years and is extremely cultural and about cultural identity. Rock music was the same for white kids until the kikes destroyed it.

I watched the Grammy's when gears singer died they totally snubbed
I think it's because the singer of gear said Dave grohl removed teeth from his mouth to fit more dicks in his mouth at the Grammy's.

Lmao this is bullshit. Zoomers are the most nonwhite degenerate and nigger culture worshipping generation of all.

Also you were born in the late 90s which makes you a millennial you zoomer wannabe faggot.

It seems like only 13 years ago white teens had white bands like the used,my chemical romance and afi to look up to and MTV flushed those bands down the toilet for more nigger music.

Because white people rarely listen to broadcast radio anymore.

Music was in this shitty situation in 88-89
Then grunge came out.

People had to pretend mc hammer was a genius and tons of negresses had hits after hits then when youthful bands with guitars came along the sales of nigger music dropped.

Just for reference here's Madonna at 29 in 1987

Attached: madonna-amas-1987-1-600.jpg (600x900, 428K)

They do in their cars
But the radio stations that do play rock music usually have DJ's pushing left wing politics and bashing Donald Trump's making me want to turn off the radio.

My first big redpill is I was just a bluepilled angry liberal teenager who was really really into rock music. MTV between 1996 to about 2003 slowly squeezed it out like kikes do, gradually. On our cable package, we had about ten MTV channels. MTV, MTV2 and then a plethora of nigger oriented music (which was all the same shit) on all of the others. The only holdout was the rock oriented channel (which was fucking amazing) MTVX. Sure enough, around 2003-2004, they changed MTVX into yet another generic nigger channel. Shit broke my heart and I think that's directly where I completely tuned out of the mainstream. Although it'd take me another decade to truly appreciate just how evil and fucked society and the mainstream truly is.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ0OJCV_ZQQ

youtube.com/watch?v=g_faET7iIDM

Yep. Only thing left.

Thankfully we get none of that shit here in Central Florida. WJRR never gets political. They still play lots of older rock too. Even the Stones and Hendrix.
Also, Lynch and Bob giving beer and meat prices from various stores for the weekends.

In Rhode island the only rock station 94whjy has DJ's pushing left wing politics and bashing Trump in between all the songs it has to be killing the ratings of that station.

Im 39.The media has made it so that all of these rap artist that I enjoyed in the 90s and 2000s hate me now because the color of my skin, even though many whites supported hip-hop during those two decades. The Left media is to blame for this. They are trying to start a civil war.

I'm savoring your bitter tears this morning, gramps.

>imagine caring about these dumb niggers
>imagine giving them awards

Attached: 013.png (978x1331, 896K)

Mm mm good.
Gonna be nice watching your former rap superstars wiping your wrinkly ass in the rest home a few years from now.

Attached: Businessman-Drinking-Coffee.jpg (500x333, 22K)

I miss DMX.

Attached: fartknocker.png (642x483, 363K)

Dude just can't stop stealing cars and doing meth.

They elevated shitty white bands like that to undermine white culture.

He's a chaotic nog, but he's no bitch. No mumbling shit from him.
High on coke, meth, blood, and gunsmoke. He was like the Motorhead of rap.

The VMAs still exist? Im not 13 anymore so i dont really care for normie top 40 music

She and her pretty friends have been eating each others pussies for years. Shes bi

The reasons why are right there in the pic. How about some humans? Instead of the most trash apes you can find?

it's true. I used to review concerts for a well-know print publication and one time I was assigned a band called Keane, which is basically Coldplay-lite. They weren't bad but it was mostly piano/syth stuff. Midway through the set they played a couple songs with guitars and it was night and day how much better and energetic it felt. The guitar songs might not have been "better" but they were so much better to listen to and experience live

>i BeT yOu ThInK _____

Attached: Mocking-Spongebob.jpg (502x353, 43K)

Know the tools and trade of the enemy

The Frankfurt school used the term "Cultural Hegemony" and "the Culture Industries" marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm
Lukacs and Gramsci both argued that the reason that the Marxist class theory didn’t play out was because Western values were too deeply entrenched, notably the emphasis on the individual over the collective, and Christianity. These had to be destroyed in order for the communist utopia to be achieved. In 1919, Lukacs was declared the “Minister of Culture” in the short lived Hungarian Soviet Republic. As someone in charge of education, he introduced some of the first sex education classes, designed to undermine the traditional sexual views of the West which he believed was a step closer to accomplishing his goal. Gramsci worked on his “prison notebooks”, which outlined his chief insight which is called “cultural hegemony”. plato.stanford.edu/entries/lukacs/ www-personal.umich.edu/~hfox/gramsci.html
Cultural hegemony stated the various factors that made Western civilization what it was, and was thus preventing the communist revolution. The key was to continue the “class war” but at the same, undermine these factors from within. These factors were:
Christianity
Authority
Sexual restraint
Personal responsibility
Heredity
Law
Truth
Family
Patriotism and national unity Community
Conservatism
Language
Tradition
Gramsci believed that the media and academia had to issue a “counter-hegemony” message, which would help undermine these planks of Western culture. onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/9781118430873.est0614

In 1937, Horkheimer wrote about what is today known as “Critical Theory”.
Critical theory is a social theory which is about criticizing the way a culture and “society as a whole” function, in order to change it.
Contrast this with other social theories, which are more just about understanding and interpreting why things are as they are.
plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/
Herbert Marcuse uses "critical theory" to push an agenda.
He said that niggers, fags, feminists and other sorts of degenerates would lead the charge for change and is called "the father of the new left"
Marcuse's search for a form radical subjectivity that could serve as an impetus for revolution or social transformation led him down a path not traveled by his Frankfurt School colleagues. Indeed, one of the criticisms of Marcuse is that he gave in to pessimism and gave up on the working class as revolutionary subject. For Marcuse, we must look to “the substratum of the outcasts and outsiders, etc,” for any social change (MacIntyre 1970: 87).
plato.stanford.edu/entries/marcuse/
"Cultural Marxism" was coined by American sociology professor Trent Schroyer in 1973. iep.utm.edu/frankfur/
Who saw all the tools of the Frankfurt school (The Culture Industries, Cultural Hegemony and Critical Theory) and summed it up for what it really was

Archived for the links
>archive.fo/t47rq
>archive.fo/5ur2L
>archive.fo/6w63s
>archive.fo/LYBTW
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/9781118430873.est0614
>(not archivable)
>archive.fo/EvJym
>archive.fo/Pe4JE

I say this as a gen Xer who grew up on Mtv when it first started...WHO THE FUCK STILL WATCHES Mtv?????? Literally who???? And why????

Of I wanted to see a fat ugly black woman I'd go to the welfare office not watch the VMA's Missy Elliot is walking talking rapping pile of shit.

Also Drake is a forced celebrity the Jews can line Drakes pockets all they want he will never have the charisma of a young Axl rose or the talent of Aerosmith in the 1970's.

>Sheboon Niggers showing their fat asses
>Awards

More like a fucking punishment for anyone watching . MTV should apologize.

Love me some Poundcake!

>lived long enough to see my waifu become a wine aunt sjw

Attached: alison-brie-2019-writers-guild-awards-6.jpg (1280x1589, 191K)

I don't it's allways reality shows and nigger music not the fun MTV I grew up with that catered to whites with 120 minutes,Headbangers ball and the show remote control.