Any people that give women rights deserve to go EXTINCT

No matter how much money you shove through their gaping holes, women will never have children if they are working on their careers. this birthrate drop also gets worse in a good economy. No body has the guts to ban women from the workplace to boost birthdates.

Fuck gooks
Fuck wh*tes
Fuck Japs
And fuck jannies

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-094820~2.jpg (1080x1700, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYQrzFABQHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yet you never mention the 1 single cause of all this mess, Feminism.
Are you fucking dumb, or are you being disingenuous?
(sa ged, obvs)

Attached: 0114.png (1080x967, 666K)

Enjoy having other men fuck your wife, cuck.

take your meds
(sa ged again)

the whole western world doesn't wanna produce replacement slaves for the 1%

welcome to the 21st century

Attached: 124849486346.jpg (800x585, 452K)

keep voting for the status quo

That's what you get for letting the US in.

>globohomo shills push Japan birthrate blackpills on Jow Forums
>globohomo shills never mention Korea
>globohomo shills never mention the Feminist cult that controlled the Korean president
>globohomo shills never mention the social war in Korea between fascists and feminists
>globohomo shills never address that their policies and ideas caused the lowest birthrate in human history in Korea

The Korean and Vietnam wars were NWO experiments used to test new types of weapons. The Western-caused and involved wars and revolutions are NWO experiments to test out new ways to start revolutions and try out even newer types of weapons on human targets.

The social crisis in Korea and attempts to introduce mass-immigration to East Asia are evidence that they will focus the next series of proxy wars in East Asia and destroy the planet's best civilizations.

Attached: 1508653741014.jpg (1024x714, 140K)

>(((Feminism)))
ftfy

>Feminism
>Korea
??

Pic related is a birth defect caused by Agent Orange

Attached: Orange.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Looks like a woman fucked a Dolphin

gee I wonder whose influence they are under.

Attached: cutbycountry.png (2753x1400, 99K)

Wtf are jannies? My best guess is that they are the janitors for this board we are posting on.

I decided to look at Hispanic birth rates. Since 2008 to 2017 the Hispanic birth rate went from 3.2 to 2.0. Then I looked at different data and it said that Hispanic women born in the US have lower birth rates than white women. Wtf man how can that shit be true.

Do you want to know much they get compensated for their work?

???

Attached: l_33935_e0e8c331f51b7ed73a191785b7745aff.png (940x469, 131K)

Why isn't that thing aborted? It must be mentally handicapped. What a waste.

They're drinking the tap water

You realize this map basically implies circumcision = more offspring, right? Africans are having 5 kids and Germans are getting a cat with down syndrome.

they will keep it alive and attempt to breed it to pass on those defects such that those defects become a permanent part of the gene pool. and if you disagree with it you're a bigot

Isn't South Korea the most feminist nation of the face of the earth? I heard that female billionaire clique secretly controls South Korea.

Korea has a massive problem with a handful of internationalist-backed Feminist groups that engage in social terrorism. Imagine Western SJW's but with the potential for violence. They've celebrated the abortion of male fetuses several times and have plastered used period pads in public places.

Attached: Eight_Goddesses.png (1467x899, 224K)

Where can I learn about the feminist cult? And by fascists vs feminists do you mean north vs south?

Here it is

Attached: C8859E46-F733-4070-9863-DC88A23577BB.jpg (857x1024, 154K)

>chemical contamination in-utero
>defective genes

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

And conservacuck moralfags won't shut up about it too.

I can't believe people don't know about the situation in South Korea.

South Korea is a giant testing ground for media brainwashing and tests of progressive ideology on human society. Doesn't help that Koreans have always been the Jews of Asia. Anyways, read this. It's crazier than an anime plot.

Attached: Literal_anime_plot.jpg (1279x634, 127K)

Nah correlation≠ causation.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYQrzFABQHQ or this.

This gook found a white girl from Las Vegas to have kids with. She moved to Korea. They had a son to carry his name and legacy. Good shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-131612.png (760x942, 424K)

Uh bro, I don't think thats his

Sage doesnt work if you post an image stupid newfag WHEN WILL SUMMER END

Kid looks totally white. He might be a Hapa though

So why post it then if there's no causation related to Jews? You're fake news.

You have kids in today's society where women can rip you off of everything you ever worked for in a heartbeat, you deserve to be fucked. Babies are cancer.

I always figured what they're doing with K-pop is essentially what they did with western boy/girl-bands in the late 90s/early 00s. Pop idols are one of the many venues through which they push their agenda onto the youth.

Attached: 63413f96-988e-11e9-b82d-cb52a89d5dff_image_hires_105629.jpg (1200x800, 167K)

It's a gooky little kid. It's his.

It is HAPA best way we stomp out the thot epidemic is to ship them to Japan and Korea to repopulate.

I'm simply arguing that like circumcision, low birth rate in Korea is a result of American influence, you know, muh freedom and shit.

This is engineered. Isn't happening organically