Is this supposed to be cute? Why don't they do something about it

Are female cops worthless? This one's a captain.

Attached: poojetpakifemalecop.png (672x751, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/police-officer-trolls-scam-caller.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not quite sure what she is supposed to do?
except for maybe reporting the number to HQ.

?

Impersonating an officer is a felony so that's exactly what she was supposed to do, not act like a retard.

All cops are worthless.

In all honesty they can't do shit, from what I recall these calls come from outside the region they're exploiting or simply outside the country.

I thought Jane Curtain was dead.

She's local police not FBI, retard.
The guy is clearly Indian and outside of her jurisdiction.

>from what I recall these calls come from outside the region
Wow no way. Thanks for dropping that insider knowledge. You seem like a real expert on the subject.

doing this in uniform is unprofessional as fuck

I don’t care if you think All Cops Are Bastards. Scam artists are worse.

They aren't called zogbots for nothing.

yes cuz theyre gonna go to pakistan/india, find the call center and arrest them with the power they have there.

Attached: 1564622608868.jpg (2048x1909, 828K)

Why bitch about her having fun then? If this is common knowledge, shouldn't OP know she probably can't do anything? Or is this just another butthurt incel thread?

Then tear apart the phone companies the same way you go after people shitposting on twitter.

>tfw indians can't speak Finnish so I will never get scam calls

Yeah this if everyone knows that then why is everybody bitching?

>she
found the problem

Police can't do that though.

OP is everybody? OK idiot.

Find them before I do.

>how dare she have fun at our taxpayers' expense
>I pay her salary hurr

>what was she supposed to do
Backtrace the IP and hack the pranksters sex doll to break off his penis during the next sex session

Fuck that. I can get a ticket over there for less than the amount they're trying to scam. It's the same hundred poople doing it a thousand times a day.

Who gives a fuck? Somebody having a little fun at work does not affect you in anyway.

I don't expect a leaf to take responsibility. Maybe an Anglo wants to recolonize? I'm ready to dump them all in the ganghes.

Attached: p02rmhgr.jpg (624x351, 47K)

are you retarded?
how the fuck are you going to arrest someone in another country you fucking retard
god fucking damn DO YOU EVEN HAVE A CELL PHONE
HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED A SCAM CALL IN YOUR LIFE?
GET A FUCKING JOB

Well there's a bunch of people chiming in yeah. No it's not literally everybody on Jow Forums you pedantic autist. Get that stick outside your ass.
In that sense the information is still relevant. There's people complaining that a police officer isn't doing something to address something she can't address.

I really want to disagree with you, but I've only ever had a police officer go out of his way one time to help me. While on the other hand I've had them go out of their way to fuck me over plenty of times.

>take responsibility
For what? Street shitting scammers?

I get three or four a day. Every new cell phone number is pozzed to hell.
Some of these boomers must actually be falling for it.

>For what?
literally anything.

WE ARE WE ARE WALMART
BOOM BOOM BONG
WE ARE WE ARE WALMART
BOOM BOOM BONG

How is your comment relevant at all?

What's the point of NSA if we aren't using it to dronestrike people we don't like?

Just another affirmative-action sow pretending to be a leader.

Attached: lfkDGKa.gif (400x494, 370K)

>The guy is clearly Indian and outside of her jurisdiction.
Huh? You know this is America right? You know how many shitskins have crawled into this country?

What is the police supposed to do about it.

When you fuck with scammers the scammers win. -- Justin Trudeau

WHEN
YOU
FUCKING
LINK
FFS
YOU
STUPID
AIDS
NIGGER.

Maybe you should stop being such a degenerate criminal fuck

foxnews.com/us/police-officer-trolls-scam-caller.amp

Attached: mongo.png (720x1179, 511K)

Most police only see potential suspects. Their goal is to fuck you.

You're not answering my question.

Unfortunately helping people doesn't bring money into the station, criminal charges and traffic citations do.

Female cops are probably the best. Not overly aggressive, willing to settle disputes without instinctively clapping someone in irons, will help the majority of time instead of escalating.

BWAHAHAHA holy fuck that's a new one, anyone has the gifs?

ugh hello india
someone in this shithole of a town in the outskirts of pooland is making scam calls, pls go stop them thanks, we won't giver you anything in return because those are the rules, k bye.

affirmative action was a mistake...

Did you watch the video? The caller is a Poo over in Pooville. It's always street shitters behind these scams. Sounds like Pajeet and says his name is Steve. Every time. Fucking Poos.

If HR won't let me have fun, no one can.

Then shes suppose to report it to the proper jurisdiction so that they can investigate.
Impersonating a cop isn't a joking matter

Im a degenerate criminal fuck & the police are very nice to me.

Not waste 45 minutes of tax payers money?????

>t. seething pajeet shitskin nigger.

scam callers deserve the noose.

Is this really such a big deal to you?

They call from India, the scammers are not located in America, she can't arrest them.

Why is complacent cuckery so endemic to Canadian culture?

djis dis beeg deel doo u?

Yes you poo fuck. I can smell you through the phone. Goddamn pygmy australoids robbing our grandmothers.

Yes they are worthless. I had problems with my neighbors trespassing on my property. I called the cops with proof. They sent out a god damned woman. I told her the deal, showed her the proof. She told me to put up a fence and got in her car and left.

Answer my question first.

>Why don't they do something about it
The scammers are based in India. Why doesn't our federal government care that foreigners are specifically trying to dupe and rob elderly citizens?

Need low IQ to be a cop

imagine being so fucking stupid that you think the nsa has any job other than spying on the citizens of the united states

Appropriate resource allocation

Attached: defence_cuts_boat.jpg (294x174, 20K)

I'm going to learn to backtrace. You're on my list right before I dronestrike all of poostan.

I WANT DRONESTRIKES. not giggling crone cunts.

Justice is a joke.

Attached: 0_nyn6eV5bBTyASJA5.png (1313x1749, 2.81M)