Say you could snap your fingers and cause a terrorist attack of your choosing. The perpetrator is not caught...

Say you could snap your fingers and cause a terrorist attack of your choosing. The perpetrator is not caught, a building or two get destroyed, and there is between 0 and 100 dead. It could be a mass shooting or bombing.

What kind of attack would you cause, and would it actually help in any way?

Attached: IED-al-anbar-Province-Iraq.jpg (640x494, 23K)

i would bomb your mom's pussy, whether it help or not you tell me..

:(

at the premiere of the joker movie

Attached: 1554731890493.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Actually wouldn't be surprised if this happens. I tried to make the thread to make a point of how violence doesn't really make sense in our political environment but shitposting is nice.

Honestly?

I first thought, Congress. There are 330 million or so people living in America, and around have of them play a part in the election ritual. They tend to be the most productive members of society. They have yet to wake to the fact that democracy is favored by the elites because it masks slavery in a way that outright despotism could not. Blowing up Congress during a State of the Union Address would inflict damage to the republic in a way that 9/11 could not, by actually taking out the people who are allegedly in charge (but not really). On second thought, I'm sure the masses would just as well rally around the flag, so to speak, and identify themselves with the victims, even while days before they were calling for heads to roll in Youtube comments. This would justify a Patriot Act 2.0 and might even galvanize the public sanction of a police state à la East German Stasi.

An effective terrorist attack would probably draw attention to the unseen hands behind events. I would simultaneously bomb a few estates, in Europe and North America, belonging to a few of the dynasties that have an agenda that is more socially destructive than the mere hedonists in their midst. The news would be forced to discuss who they are, what they were likely targeted for, and the masses would start to wonder if there wasn't an underground cold war beginning between populists and elites. The whole alternative media message must be united—the people vs the elites. Bombing Congress would just make people feel that their national identity was being threatened, and would beg on hands and knees for Uncle Sam to set things right. Attacks on individual families that wield power outside the formal constitutional framework would be harder to understand and would accomplish disorientation.

I was prepared for a lot of responses to this thread, but this one is actually pretty sound.

I figured that targeting high profile individuals would just result in a hydra effect, and likely only have maybe one or two successfully killed targets due to high security and attention that the elites afford. I never considered that just drawing attention to these unknown people would be the point in of itself.

Most would probably forget their names, and their wealth would get passed on to the next person/family member to shuffle around so it probably wouldn't have much of a practical difference imo. Do you have any other ideas?

Jow Forums is a board of peace and everything I and those around me post is meant as complete satire and do not represent my personal views or affiliations

Attached: 1556855992272.jpg (800x800, 141K)

>Do you have any other ideas?
Yes. But your original thought experiment didn't allow it. Basically, it would require a fairly extensive network of revolutionaries that were absolutely prepared to step in when the time is ripe. Think the relationship of sayanim to Israel. Rarely does a sayan actually break the law, they usually just facilitate an intelligence operation of some kind.

After the big event, which would have to be spectacular and and destructive enough (including body count) to be talked about in the mockingbird media for at least a few weeks, even if they were reluctant and ofc they'd run damage control. After that, there would be periodic tactical strikes on DIVERSE targets. A Silicon Valley company here, a Beltway contractor here, a kike billionaire here, a philanthropic organization (I especially have in mind orphanage NGOs that are part of child trafficking).

bomb the white house obviously

>inb4 funny completelly whack theories like there are for 9/11 all over again

also murica is probably the most fun to watch cry over their unimportant white building. most likely even funnier than reking the muslimcube

So your idea isn't the elimination of a target per say, but the promotion of elites behind the scenes by deliberately targeting them and getting into the news cycle by playing their attempts to propagandize a right wing terrorist against them?

The point of the subsequent attacks would be further disorientation. The first attacks would set the stage for a people v. elite underground war narrative in the mass mind. It would feed hopes that at least somebody was taking a stand. After the first attacks, the later attacks would be designed to appear as though they weren't connected. You could even accuse anyone who tried to tie them together, esp if the govt tried it, as 'conspiracy theorists' and make them taste their own medicine. They would be low level people working for the enemy in all its aspects. Because they are engaged in subversion at every level and not merely one clearly defined group that can be attacked, the masses would have a hard time understanding who would want to attack child traffickers, tech companies, kike billionaire assets, executive bureaucrats, Fed chairmen &c &c &c. If it were possible, I would especially target the Utah Data Center and the NSA headquarters, because even if the media spun it as 'innocents' dying, most disestablishmentarian normies would view such acts positively. Most importantly, during this time, alternative media that gave the correct view of events would hold a premium. Rightwing samizdat would be key because unlike during past attacks when we have been low on inside information and have had to piece together the story behind the screen, all the while battling govt sponsored disinfo and slander for 'conspiracy theorizing', this time, we would be the conspirators, and thus we would have the info. We would publish the inside account, but from a third party perspective, justifying the actions and reiterating the people v. elites narrative. If things got sufficiently chaotic, which ofc couldn't be planned, we would seize opportunity to issue a call to action for all individuals to start gumming up the works of the state apparat. The more chaos, the better, because it might have a domino effect: gangs, militias, other non-state actors, factions within the govt.

Attached: ppv9hnfGes1qct3kc_540.png (540x340, 26K)

NSA THE THREAD

please stop this

First of all, what would prevent the media spin afterward and intelligence agencies from fabricating a way to spin the attacks and somebody to blame? For example, while the people v. elite underground war narrative is being created they can arrest and charge some muslim immigrant or mk ultra agent for the attacks and fabricate a different way to perceive the story.

For example, the media and deep state spun the pulse nightclub shooting, where a literal ISIS terrorist killed dozens of Americans on their own turf, as if he was a disgruntled homosexual himself without actually providing evidence of that.

Israel

I actually started this thread explicitly to try to explain that acts of violence serve no political purpose, exact opposite of an NSA thread.

Precisely that. But once the balls starts rolling, things have to move quickly. If you don't seize the opportunity when people are disoriented and the state is having trouble keeping the peace, then it is like watching a flame go out without building it into a fire. The long term goal would be to provoke the 'collapse' that everyone has been talking about for years now. This would require actors in Europe, America, Australia, all at once, to maximize the fear and excitement of the masses—as though a bona fide revolution were starting all over the globe. This is how the communists succeeded, except in that case they were too focused on an unpopular ideology. This wouldn't be an ideological movement, rather one meant to break up the power of elite networks, to fracture the current order. To get a fire going, racial tensions need inflamed, food and oil prices need to rise, we would rely on the state trying to crack down by provoking them, and further causing tension between anti-govt types and irresponsible bad-optics low level bureaucrats. The whole thing is fragile, but resilient unless it were targeted around the globe at once. The first goal should be mass destruction of key elite infrastructure and human resources; only this will allow a viable guerrilla war. The second should be aggressively promoting our narrative to those who are disillusioned already with elite power.

Well of course we would predict such an action on their part. Read this part again
>Rightwing samizdat would be key because unlike during past attacks when we have been low on inside information and have had to piece together the story behind the screen, all the while battling govt sponsored disinfo and slander for 'conspiracy theorizing', this time, we would be the conspirators, and thus we would have the info.
Any narrative the govt comes up with would be too little too late and ours would be superior for anyone with critical thinking skills, because it would be right. We'd be snitching on ourselves in a way. Some lies might be involved to prevent comrades from being outed, but the narrative framework would be stable.

That actually makes a lot of sense, because you'd be able to control the media narrative by direct action.

Say they make a patsy, then you can sacrifice one of your members to take the fall and expose that they made a patsy.

I'd rather run for president.

glowthread

when do you think you will carry out this attack?

yalls niggas posting in a glownigger thread

Am I the only person here that doesn't fantasize about mass killings?

Attached: 1533244930677.jpg (292x337, 8K)

>0 to 100 dead
That's barely anything. I guess some la raza spic meeting. McVeigh the spic menace.

uda bomb in Belfast city center on a busy Saturday afternoon, kickstart the troubles 2: electric boogaloo

dumbass
the elites are the white majority, what r u gunna do bomb urself? fkin idiot (assuming ur a white burger)

vatican

maybe that would wake cucktholics up

savage merchant. We'll you last for making me kek

A pie factory would explode, sending pies flying through the air and covering the city in a sticky mess. Nobody would die, but a few lucky folks would get pies that landed right-side up and were still edible.

this whole thread glows

Don’t respond to these FBI honey pot threads. This shit glows. This is a board of peace. Why do mods even allow this Glowing shit? This is entrapment.

epic double takedown user

>elites are a white majority
Try again

Attached: 3EBA1010-FB0B-4CA1-9584-337C0F75A82F.jpg (1024x740, 109K)

>say you could snap your fingers
Already beyond my abilities, mate

Attached: f190312ys13[1].jpg (724x407, 154K)

I would tell people I will destroy the Great Pyramids of Giza. I would harp on and on about it. Until people were sick of hearing it. Then one day I would live stream me snapping them away. Maybe try to make a cult out of the thing.

Very wholesome.

Glowing!

Nice try fbi niggers

Attached: 60CE2D53-DD5F-419F-90F0-6749CAEA5EE6.jpg (750x826, 78K)

Attached: th.jpg (474x348, 29K)

Make it happen in Hong Kong obviously

Hey look everybody, I found a picture of OP

Attached: 1565962618325.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

UN building during session. No one outside the chattering class would even give a shit.
>inb4 glowie
>I’d burn that piss blue flag on their steps if the NYPD weren’t so cucked

I second this

The only people here that advocate fo violence are glowniggers

Fbi federal building have him kill nobody but leave a note saying I have information leading to hillary clinton's arrest

Jesus christ fucking glowing so damn hard dude.
Gotta be more organic than that FBI/CIA /MOSSAD/ALIENS

On 09/11/19 at 8:46, a massive “meteorite”hits the first most densely populated area in Palestine , killing 1 million Palestinians and thousands of Israelis.

At 9;03 am, a second “meteorite” strikes the second most populated area in Palestine, killing 1 million Palestinians and thousands of Israelis.

At 9:37 a third impact at the third most populous area on Palestine , killing 1.5 million Palestinians and 10 thousand Israelis.

At 10:03 am, the final impact occurs at the fourth most populated area in Palestine, kill the rest of the Palestinians and 1 million Israelis.

Attached: 2A6E96E4-5BFF-4F8A-8B00-68C71BD426CB.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

I would never wish for people to die, even hypothetically.

What's up glownigger, stuck for inspiration?