SHITBULL GENERAL

>Be Shitbull
>Get shot

Truly an all American dog
Having niggers was not enough so these mini jamal's of the animal kingdom enrich your entire neighbourhood by mauling your pets and offspring.
Yet shitbull apologists always spring to the rescue to talk about how little jamal was a gud boy and din do nuffin, even on this board, and start shitposting about human fatalities attributed to the shitbull menace.
The death of other pets and maulings are never shown by the jamalkeepers.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ei9A6F-No0
Yet another gud boy involved in merking another's companion.

How do we eradicate the shitbull menace?

Attached: shitbull genocide 2.webm (640x320, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zk7_Cfuy27o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fila_Brasileiro
youtube.com/watch?v=zWZbpgghp8A
invidio.us/watch?v=jXv-KIDxjlY
youtu.be/01QEUxfrSWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>b-b-but the owners

Niggers require nigger dogs, and since niggers are a protected race, little old man gets mauled.

>He din die though
The eternal argumentative loop.

Attached: Shitbull genocide 3.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

And this is what the average apologist looks like.
100% of lower genetic stock with the IQ that goes along with it.
Truly unredeemable

Attached: Shitbull apologist.jpg (639x1315, 141K)

>it's some frail ass woman who couldn't hold the leash
she should get charged to be honest

They should. good boy jamal gets put down and the good dog owner buys another shitbull.
The cycle continues.

Attached: Shitbulls commiting jihad upon poor white doog.webm (720x480, 2.72M)

Fuck these dogs and their owners.

Two types of owners:
1: Niggers and white trash
2: Trendy libs virtue signaling about "they are le misunderstood!, nanny dogs!"

Guess what: Retrievers were bred to retrieve. Herding dogs were bred to heard. Hounds were bred to hunt and track prey. Pittbulls were bred to fight and kill. Fucking retarded people and that breed needs to die.

Amen.
They always talk shit about how their dogs will not do anything right after they are shot for attempting to maul a police officer.
>every single time
This is why i equate them to niggers. They carry the same exact attribute and worthless shitlibs that commit coitus with dogs will always stand by to defend them.

Attached: Shitbulls commit jihad upon jewish cat.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

>All aboard the Dindu Express
Nobody ever posts the amount of maulings by shitbulls, only deaths because they are much less frequent.
And dead pets never get put in the charts they dare post.

Attached: Shitbulls iz a good boy dindu nuffin.jpg (747x2078, 753K)

Bump, fuck pitbulls

They also blame children for being mauled by the dogs. Pitt bull owners are fucking lunatics. Read the comments about pit attacks on kids and people will say "well the kid must have annoyed the dog!"

Agreed on the nigger comment, the same people who defend pitts also defend nigs for the same reason. "they dindu nuffin!" "misunderstood and opressed!"

That's right

Attached: Shitbull with a good owner.jpg (539x960, 304K)

There is literally no cure for these dumbfucks i agree.
What drives them? i have no idea.
At least responsible dog owners own one of the more domesticated races meant for companionship.
Not the literal pit fighters bred for bloodsports and deathgambling.

At least the brazilians have got the right idea about shitbulls

Attached: Shitbull uma delicia.png (560x348, 452K)

This breed came to existence in 1835 to fight in acient rome tier arenas against bulls, bears and then other dogs. Then such fights got prohibited but the breed stayed. Erasing it would be service to everyone.

kek.
i pity the dumbfuck who went:
>Ayy you a good dog aintcha
>yes oh yes you are
>want some peanut butter boy?
>*pulls down pants* come on boy come on

Fucking nigger tier thought process.
If only one of the pitbull apologists would show up. I know they are plentiful on Jow Forums

>What drives them? i have no idea.
it's the thrill of having a dangerous dog that could potentially maul a grandma to death, even if they'd never admit it of course

it makes them feel powerful, the smell of blood

I brought this up in one of my smaller uni classes last semester
Literally everyone was saying i'm retarded and pitbulls are "good boys who just need love!"
Shit like that makes it easy to see who supports immigration

shitbulls were bred to hold down cattle as they were being branded before they were bred as fighting dogs. their massive muscles in their jaws allow them to clamp down indefinitely when biting. this biting pattern is literally inbred into them on a genetic level

kill them all.

>family gets a new dog
>already starting to get aggressive and won't listen
>even started biting with blood drawn from said bites
>I don't want to get rid of the cute dog
I'm honestly afraid something will happen, when i've tried to tell them it isn't going to work

I feel like part of it is due to their fatalistic doctrine which also comes with being an eternal shitlib.
>not all jihadists
>not all blacks
>not all etc.

Attached: Shitbull genocide.webm (200x360, 2.81M)

See

Attached: 1566004633500.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

Without a doubt true.
They consider all races equal which extends to animals. but they also deny the existance of races in humans.
So many mental hoops but that is a different subject alltogether. They will never admit it and even when mauled themselves will they defend their little jamal for him not being fed in time.

literally put him in a box and bury him.
He can't bite his way out of a box. if anyone asks, then say he bit you and you went to have him put down.
it's the same quintessentially anyway.
there are plenty of "cute dogs" that are actually meant for companionship.

Attached: Shitbull domesticated.jpg (640x360, 81K)

now that is fucking metal

perhaps.

My only goal however is to point out the glaring misconception people have of this race.

In my country all we'd have to do is enforce the laws.
>You can get an unlimited fine or be sent to prison for up to 6 months (or both) for having a banned dog against the law. Your dog will also be destroyed.
And commies wonder why people voted for Maggie.

WTF is the guy with the hose hoping to accomplish?
just makes it harder to hang onto the dog

based and redpilled.
They are all the same, literally pic related.

Attached: Shitbull apologist 2.jpg (595x360, 110K)

Hit it with a fucking hammer you pussy. What kind of faggot lets something attack you while you feed and shelter it?

I do wonder why that person is recording not trying to bash the cunts with something, anything!!

pin him down forcefully with both hands and show dominance
dogs will ALWAYS obey if you are the dominate one.
stop being a dog cuck.

The women that defend pitbulls have sex with them now you understand why they mindlessly defend them.

yes.
do what this psychopath tells you.
kill your dog and bury him in your back yard.

These dogs have a lockjaw. When they grab hold of you they refuse to let go.
What you need to do then is come in closer and slip your thumb in their anus.
it won't make them let go, but at least you get to call your assailant a fag one last time before you are mauled to death.

kek. You and i both know that it's the only way to get rid of these pseudoniggers before it's too late. could always wait for the dog to make the first move and kill a family member, but that's low IQ and contains the exact same outcome, a dead dog.

Attached: 1560440452403.png (500x500, 131K)

Putting your thumbs through their eyes will also make them stop

Owning one is to live this life of a nigger vicariously through a dog.
This may also be why Bill Burr ended up marrying a negress ultimately.
invidio.us/watch?v=t4r7sWNWBnc
youtube.com/watch?v=t4r7sWNWBnc
Yeah I think that's why people blame the owners not the vicious animals.

Sometimes stupidity.
Other times it's proably the thrill of "taming" something that's considered dangerous or wild. Proving that you're a superior person for being able to have such a controversial creature in your home and not have it attack anything.

It's like the people who buy big cats and keep them as pets. Or the people who think they have a special bond with crocodiles and that's why they haven't been attacked.

That, or like degenerate venomous snake collectors, just ego.

you mean ?
Yeah, figured.

Attached: shitbull apologist 3.jpg (873x1200, 244K)

>mini jamal's of the animal kingdom

AHHH SNAP

Attached: image.png (323x241, 66K)

Take it to a shelter that puts violent dogs down.

>it won't make them let go, but at least you get to call your assailant a fag one last time before you are mauled to death.

Attached: 1564621110710.png (233x262, 128K)

You know, that's an interesting perspective.
It reminds me of another video i saw recently. Some shitbull owner having his dog taunt tigers and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zk7_Cfuy27o

Here it is btw.

This tiger is declawed btw, which is why it didn't kill it sooner

Attached: ayeh hehe.gif (200x133, 930K)

>expect to feel satisfaction of a pit eating shit
>see the owner's reaction. start to think how it would feel to watch my dog get killed right in front of me
>see her craddle her dead pet
>notice the tail wagging
>feel my heart sink
I didn't come here for this shit

Attached: 1361562062256.jpg (407x410, 50K)

it wasn't the whole video unfortunately but it kind of puts in perspective what was saying.
perhaps it was declawed but it brings across his point.

pitbulls are fine they just detect pussyness and fear stop being a bitch and be aware of your surroundings

If Stanley made it through Africa you can too

It's so sad and fucked up that nature (us really) created such an abomination of a creature.

Pitbulls ARE like niggers. They are good little boys when trained properly. Just like almost any savage animal.

We are better than them, and can tame them. Not everyone are able to handle dogs. Then, you have alot of retards inbreeding the poor things. It doesnt make for good PR.

But, pitbull no different than any other dog. They are good boys when coming from good lineage and raised properly.

The tail was wagging from muscle spasms as a result of its violent death. Same thing happened when I saw my cat get hit by a car once, it just started spinning in circles even though it was dead instantly since that cunt was going 40 in a 25.

>*DING DING DING*

We got us a shitlib moron. Please do tell me mr. shitlib moron. Why do you defend the eternal nigger of the animal world and misattribute their absolutely nigger tier behaviour to that of a person's pussy factor?

Attached: Shitbulls iffy uh.jpg (1600x948, 169K)

A friend of mine received exactly the same type of injury from a pitbull, seems like their first instinct is to lunge and bite around the mouth and face.

It's a sign that this world is truely messed up, truely a clown world.
Nature can create fearsome predators that hunt at night and kill prey. But there's a certain equilibrium to that, a certain sense of justice. The hunt yields it's reward.

With the pitbull, it's senseless killing because they have extremely low IQ's. It's a golem. It's not supposed to exist. We became gods, and our creations are absurd disgusting filthy creatures.

And that tiny dog that got eaten is also an abomination by the way.

nice stock image of a pit killing a nigger tho, *clap* *clap* *clap*

>Dog that kills you when it detects weakness
Yeah great pet there. I'll get you one for you wife.

Pitbulls wolf out, training cannot stop instinct.

What's the best way to kill a pitbull with a knife. I know a stab through he rib cage into the heart and lungs is effective.
Asking for a friend who doesn't carry.

>raised properly

LMAO. You are a mauling waiting to happen.
I recommend my previous advice

>nigger killing a dog trying to protect it's home from said nigger

well, that's not surprising

I like the terminology is not 'put down' or 'euthanised' it's 'destroyed'.
The banned breeds are
>Pit Bull Terrier
>Japanese Tosa
>Dogo Argentino
>Fila Brasileiro
Not sure I agree with the last one.
It's a good negro capturing dog slave masters used and it doesn't even kill its prey.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fila_Brasileiro

May the rest and any other fighting dogs be wiped from the earth.

I friend of mine has wolves, with federal license. I work for him from time to time in the cages with the wolves. I'm more comfortable locked in with the wolves than I'd be around shitbulls.

Jesus, there's something surreal about seeing a big cat take a normal home pet as prey.

The fact the tiger from the beginning was even chained and declawed is just sad, too. Glad it didn't even let the dog bite it.

>Spraying pitbulls with water
Why do people think this sit works.
You're just making the murder machines wet.

>let someone else have all the fun
Fuck that, grab a baseball bat and pretend it's a pinata, but you don't wear a blindfold.

go for the jugular.
The neck is the sweet spot. stab and twist.

Attached: 1523712840431.gif (373x400, 53K)

>pin him down forcefully with both hands and show dominance
This doesn't work on pits. Trust me. They can act normal for years and then go crazy. I've seen it myself. Every single one should be put down.

going to have to start carrying a good knife or pocket pistol if you want to live around nigger dogs

Kind of figured that.

Heart warming vidya

Attached: laffdog.png (377x362, 239K)

Hey user wanna see something cool?
youtube.com/watch?v=zWZbpgghp8A

That's understandable. At least with wolves you know exactly what to expect. If that animal planet show Fatal Attractions taught me anything as a kid it's to respect animal instincts and that "taming" isn't reliable.

Hope the wolves keep being good boys though, they seem neat.

why in the fuck americans havent walled their houses by this point?
My house is a literal fortress and its comfyaf
>inb4 europoors and muh violence
everyone should live in walled lad itherwise youre gambling everytime someone knocks on your door

they should be banned here next. Already fed the neighbourhood shitbull some concentrated nicotine meat.
looking forward to the heart attack.

Basado & redpillado

lmao just kill the stupid nigger dog

He walks up to the door strapped, shoots, she comes out unafraid of a man who just shot her dog. Was he her boyfriend or something?

Watching that cop fucking execute them was hilarious, then the faggot crying over a fucking shithead group of dogs, what a douche, I hope he got the shit sued out of him.

How do pitnigger apologists explain that badly trained retrievers, bulldogs, chiuauas are nowhere near as dangerous and deadly as pitniggers?

>Already fed the neighbourhood shitbull some concentrated nicotine meat.
If it's not dead already nothing is going to happen. Nicotine is actually pretty fucking safe long term, that's why people can smoke into their 80s.

I feel like this is the animal equivalent of paying the toll

He's had these wolves for decades with no problems. Last time I was in with them the big white alpha male comes up and nuzzles my hand wanting me to pet him. Was busy so didn't. Next time I was in he just ignored me. They are more sovereign than dogs.

This fellas relationship with a wild Croc he nursed is interesting
Any wrong move, any change in the Crocs disposition would be his death though, all for some thrill.

invidio.us/watch?v=jXv-KIDxjlY
youtube.com/watch?v=jXv-KIDxjlY

Give them grapes/ibuprofen, that kills them as well as chocolate of course. Grapes will shut down their kidneys I believe it is.

>He's had these wolves for decades with no problems.
Yes, because wolves are highly intelligent. That doesn't mean they wouldn't kill you givcen the chance, but if they see you as part of the pack, you're probably okay.

Pitbulls on the other hand are dumb as fuck and they can go crazy at any moment for the slightest reason.

>what is rat poison
Come to think of it, haven't seen the fucker for a while.

it is user, it is.
yes the dog and the woman were engaged in a sexual relationship. Could you tell?

For user's enjoyment
youtu.be/01QEUxfrSWg

>mini jamal's of the animal kingdom

Attached: 1491509041063.jpg (540x405, 19K)

Based, hadn't thought of that. nice and simple really. How quick is it?

hey this is clearly a copyright strike
plus sopa without macaco is no sopa

we need a good eugenics program for dogs

Attached: Namtar.jpg (1493x1600, 342K)

Have a bump. I need more for my shitbull btfo

Attached: thot vs pitbull.webm (480x360, 2.65M)

Feed it some rat poison

That goddamn piece of shit woman. The bitch even lets the monsters off their leash.

Thank God. The only good Pitbull owner is one who shoots it.

This is the first animal gore video i've seen that didn't want me to make kill all of mankind.

No it wont. Loook up what a lockjaw is.

>what is rat poison
Ok kinda interesting question. I just did a little research, looks like rat poisons are anti-coagulants that take a few days to act. The rat essentially bleeds to death internally. Seems kinda cruel compared to classic rat trap honestly.

close enough to what else I can find that that counts as a valid ID for once. I always wondered what breed those were.

Those were Pitbulls?
Good. Thank god SOMEONE has a bit of common sense.

>new neighbors in my triplex (poorfag)
>black family, that's fine I'm not racist
>little girl gets a puppy ohhhowcute.jpeg
>pitbull of course
>be friendly with the pup when I see it in the shared yard
>man of the house is out smoking, "she's a really friendly dog" I say
>he asks if I know about dog training
>sure, a little bit, the trick is to positively reinforce good behavior and not negatively punish bad behavior
>nah man like how to train a guard dog
>ya know like that bitin sleeve n sheeeeit
>uhhhhh why would you want to train your daughters puppy to bite?
Seriously wtf is wrong with people

Are pitbulls just not fully domesticated or what

I'd trust my Golden Retriever with a baby (wouldn't actually do that though), but my point is that is such a loving dog. I simply cannot imagine it'd ever do anything aggressive