Based Jimmy Dore

twitter.com/jimmy_dore/status/1166850887194513408

Attached: file.png (1436x1016, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
youtube.com/watch?v=THxCNE4zZ3k
youtube.com/watch?v=412aatJqbzo
youtube.com/watch?v=u2mD11iYqC0
youtube.com/watch?v=pqdaGKS3V68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: file.png (1224x696, 176K)

Attached: file.png (1194x1356, 704K)

Attached: file.png (1208x504, 126K)

Attached: file.png (1196x494, 124K)

Attached: file.png (1208x1442, 1.06M)

Wait isn't he that spitting Jew?

>spitting jew
Alex Jones is more of a Jew than Jimmy Dore is, and this is the only character assassination attack you kikes make against him in every thread. You need to learn how to improvise.

If only Jimmy Dore wasn't a social justice liblob at the end of the day

Attached: chuunibyou_demo_koi_ga_shitai-03-yuuta-bored-unhappy.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>If only Jimmy Dore wasn't a social justice liblob at the end of the day
He's not though.

I used to think like this. Keep lurking.

Tulsi should have a rally or live stream or something the same day. Dems screwed up here. You cannot exclude a popular candidate and think the voters are just going to play along. If anything this just gave Tulsi a popularity bump (assuming she responds loudly as she should). There is also plenty of reason to bait the left on this: lol democrats excluding a WYMYNS OF COLOURS FROM THE DEBATES.

Attached: owls.jpg (600x426, 62K)

based progressive race mixing jimmy dore!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1557263775840.jpg (720x960, 50K)

This. If she livestreamed something I have a feeling it would get tons of viewers

this was all kamala harris

>Dems rigging another primary

But it's not OK when Russia does it.

The phrase is "lurk more". You don't belong here. Git briefed before posting, fagit

>based progressive race mixing jimmy dore!!!!!!!!!!
Do you think that this shilling works. I mean at some point you shills are gonna have to realize your white supremacy psy op is a total failure. The only people who try and post stormfaggot bullshit are Israeli shills and you haven't actually influenced anyone. If anything you shills actually make ethnonationalism look worse.

He's a leftist, but not an idpol leftist.

>ant-war

what did he mean by this?

>Do you think that this shilling works
always accuse them of what you're doing. do you think it works? we see you.

>we
Hey kike. You need to learn how this website works. You try and collectivize and pretend to speak for others because your job is to shape perceptions. Go tell your supervisors how ineffective you are. You'd think by now Sloppy Steve and Black Cube would realize how fucking stupid they are.

Also, how the fuck is julian castro still alive? He's being propped up to be a vp candidate or some shit

I'm confused about this as well.

Incase you haven't noticed the DNC does not give a shit about what the people think or say.

Jimmy Dore makes me somewhat nostalgic because he's just a pre-obama progressive. Looking back, Obama did a lot of damage to the left.

if it doesn't exist outside your head, it's called a hallucination.

Even commie tier leftists know when they're being fucked with by their own side.

we don't these people take that red pill that their chosen political party constantly cheats?
to be a democrat is to lie, cheat and steal

Hes a leftist and believes some corny shit but he always calls out democrat horseshit.

Anti-war, Tulsi is the only candidate who has spoken out about ending American involvement in the middle-east.

You understand accusing me of being mentally ill only strengthens the argument I'm trying to make. You aren't able to directly address anything I've said because you're too stupid to have independent thoughts and formulate arguments. That's why you're a paid shill, it's the only job you could get.

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: file.png (1172x1398, 1.06M)

>the demoshat party is doing the same fucking thing again
I didn't think we'd be able to exceed the shitshow from the demosharts after 2016, but it's starting to look that way.

Attached: 1554480288976s.jpg (125x101, 2K)

Here's what happened

Kamala called the DNC leadership and told them to get rid of her or else she would tank the election

you must be bad at reading

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x401, 55K)

>Kamala called the DNC leadership and told them to get rid of her or else she would tank the election
Which in turn is going to result in tanking the election. The most searched candidate at both debates and they're trying to marginalize her. This is going to backfire.

lol you spazzed out. we are laughing here and my boss says he's going to give me a raise.

They did this shit to Ross Perot and Ron Paul too.

I meant the media did.

JIMMY DORE from young turks meltdown?
youtube.com/watch?v=THxCNE4zZ3k

based trump actually skipped the third debate and no one watched

>lol you spazzed out. we are laughing here and my boss says he's going to give me a raise.
Calling me a spaz even though you just admitted that you're a shill. How fucking retarded are you?

How long before the snake finally eats itself, and the Democrats splinter into all the special interest parties they pretend to represent nationally?

retarded enough to get a raise here at Zion headquarters.

Its going to be a Biden Harris ticket. Trump is going to shit all over those two fucking morons. This is going to be so good to watch.

Tulsi supporters need to get into the debate and just chant TULSI the whole time

>>the demoshat party is doing the same fucking thing again
they arent.
sanders is a insider and according to the emails was with the plan.

Aparently her is not a shill (not saying she dont suck)

maybe, they've really been trying to push warren lately, which seems weird to me. I can't see them going forward with biden considering how bad he's been lately

>me in the center

Attached: rhea6-L.jpg (752x600, 142K)

Yeah, same guy who spit on and ran away from Alex Jones after.

youtube.com/watch?v=412aatJqbzo

But to be fair, he defended him later regarding his right to Freedom of Speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=u2mD11iYqC0

The phrase is actually "lurk moar".
And you should do that as well.

I'm actually amazed that democrats are making the same mistake they made in 2016. Are they losing 2020 on purpose or something?

let's make sure tulsi is the most googled candidate

He’s married to a hispanic and so will always be open border

Yeah, but they're also idiots who will vote party either way, so they don't matter.

Would she make the criteria if they kept Las Vegas Review-Journal and Reuters? In that case I can see why people would get upset.

Attached: requirements.jpg (1124x222, 82K)

This proves that Dems are the real racists. Tulsi is part Samoan and it's clear that the bias stems from the DNC's hatred for minorities. Truly Demokkkrats. Vote Trump to end racism and anti-Semitism. I love Israel!

t. Dinesh D'Souza

>I'm actually amazed that democrats are making the same mistake they made in 2016. Are they losing 2020 on purpose or something?
I've come to the conclusion that they have 1 playbook and cannot deviate from it no matter the cost.

Tulsi is like for real our last hope. She still can make the next debate and just hold her own debate on YouTube.

She needs to fight.

everyone is so new, it's almost like they've been sent here

Attached: 1524789775903.png (480x360, 125K)

She needs endorsements from AOC + 3

Attached: file.png (984x572, 146K)

You're a faggot shill and it's painfully obvious, nigger.

Checked & wrecked

He'll still vote Democrat, he's a jew after all

#golemleft is really enjoying her disqualification.

>He'll still vote Democrat, he's a jew after all
I wager that people rather not vote than vote democrat. Democrat turnout will be low because of this blatant corruption and spitting the face of the American people. They have Joe Biden on the stage, someone with legitimate brain damage, but rig it against Tulsi? Pathetic.

I hate the democrats and I hate her lax immigration and anti-gun stances, but I really support her anti-war policies. She is the only Democratic candidate I would like to see run against Trump because I feel she'd be a good match up against him. But the DNC will fuck themselves and their base over again, bunch of jackasses.

>#golemleft is really enjoying her disqualification.
You mean neocon minority who has the largest megaphone on social media because it's rigged? The only people celebrating Tulsi not qualifying is the neoliberal zionist establishment and bots

deepstate:
>let's create an underdog type of characters to beat trump, that'll work!

If any thing this makes me want to vote for Tulsi even more, the lengths the DNC is going to exclude Tulsi and the establishment is going to silence and marginalize her shows REAL fear of the message Tulsi stands for.

Attached: TulsiNamesTHEM.png (579x641, 342K)

Nah. Here's Dore in 2020:

>We HAVE to stop Trump, even if it means voting for Biden.

I love that she calls them out for this, but then she'll turn around and say we need open borders and for gun rights to be regulated heavily.

You obviously haven't ever listened to him.

Protect Jow Forums farmers!

youtube.com/watch?v=pqdaGKS3V68

I love when triggered shills bump the threads they are tying to slide

Attached: Tulsikill.jpg (980x742, 95K)

Maximum tier happening chimpouts to ensue

Nah, you fags act all tough and hard until the last second.

Go campaign for Biden you stupid Democrat.

She hasnt called for open boarders retard. As for her gun record...

Attached: Tulsi gun record.jpg (1024x803, 94K)

>Go campaign for Biden you stupid Democrat.
Does Biden think that running for President will save him from facing justice for his involvement in Spygate? What about his other corrupt acts throughout his political career? The DOJ is gonna drop the hammer on him at some point.

Don't be fooled. Tulsi is just as crazy as the rest of them.

>Don't be fooled. Tulsi is just as crazy as the rest of them.
Crazy like a fox

Attached: tulsi9.png (575x470, 179K)

His goons run the DOJ, you ape.

Kek. Do you believe saying this makes it true?

every thread the same pic. Every. Fucking. Thread.
Why don't you post her campaign website you shit? it lays down bills she co-sponsored
weird how it cuts off 3 years ago huh

Are you fucking new here? The DOJ's role is to cover for people like Biden, not enforce the law.

>every thread the same pic. Every. Fucking. Thread.
You mad because your shilling doesns't work? What's more suspicious someone posting facts or a kike shill with a canada proxy trying to meddle in American politics.

>Are you fucking new here? The DOJ's role is to cover for people like Biden, not enforce the law.
That's why Obama's White House counsel is on trial right now? Things are only going to ramp up. Your posts come off like a desperate Biden staffer.

I think that most are kneegro Kamala supporters, so yeah probably bots. Based Tariq doesn't tolerate their shit.

>That's why Obama's White House counsel is on trial right now?

Attached: 1560187382975.png (148x163, 52K)

I asked why there isn't updated info on the pic, and why it's not a screenshot from her website instead of another publication
why wouldn't you get info from a primary source
but yeah i'm the shill for pointing out the obvious

nah he still has massive blind rush hard-on for full socilizim and gobbles down burnies wrinkled old dick every chance he gets, think of him as a less fence sitting version of tim pool. as soon a choice for anything come up he damn near bolts for communism while screaming that capitalism is grate but i am gonna vote for breadlines. but because he was stung by the turd buffalo its funny to watch him sperg out against them and all the papers that dropped him like rancid shit when he dared voiced his own opinion that didnt mesh with the narrative

kys kike

Attached: file.png (1018x1270, 225K)

>moar
/b/ is that way, faggot >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

you too, nigger

Attached: file.png (598x380, 67K)

from her website, not some journo opinion piece

Attached: TulsiGuns01.png (1077x898, 109K)

Good to know you don't know anything about him

He uses max blumenjew as a source of truth and usually tells people that all venezuelan protesters are white people fighting to opress minorities again.

Typical american leftist, fuck this guy

The problem you shills have is this. You're attacking Tulsi and her positions with the assumption everyone on Jow Forums is "right wing" and bases their opinions on ideological grounds. That's why use muh open borders gun grabber talking points. You think this shit works?

I can't imagine what my grandfathers would've thought about the modern left. Both were retired civil servants, and one ended up in a jail cell for fighting for a union when he was young.
It would have been glorious to hear them bitch about voting for a billionaire Republican from NYC.

haha holy shit, wow, UD

You're either a shill or a 14 year old autist.

>wwoooooooooooooooosh

Imagine not realizing the phrase literally predates this board by 6 fucking years and then acting like you're some arbiter of super secret cool kid club code words.

kys, you pathetic fuck

Attached: file.png (534x475, 499K)