Don't you feel sorry for Indo/Iranian part of Indo-European family...

Don't you feel sorry for Indo/Iranian part of Indo-European family. They were almost on same footing as European counterparts in ancient times but now they are islamic shitholes or streetshitting and rape capitals. How to fix them?

Attached: CdDnupx2NAaYaZsmRif05g94UIj_aNalbBbOJ-eXv05pHw3T7dzop0o3mDI6bVCtWSmjdVSQAS9GaZyYBQenjyU2gXjigsf-trEm (800x800, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2765422/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0109585
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It can hardly be overstated how utterly BTFO they were by the Mongols

This too. Truly sad history in last 1500 years.

Yeah, its a shame they were not liberated by Christianity like western europe so they can live in a society free of degeneracy like feminism, egalitarianism, marxism, materialism/consumerism, oh wait...

I feel sorry for my lovers

Pajeetism rule world.

literally all of them are having it better than the Cucktinian Balkannigers (except for India obviously)

Yup the Pajeet race is truely a cursed existence.

Attached: image.png (1205x827, 188K)

the problem you just said it. it was Islam.

Could be worse. Could be cowshit consuming Hindu shitholistanis

christianity is a jewish religion retarded cuck

All those lineages are mongrelized.

>Mexico
Lol, you have higher crime rates than all of them (except for India again)
and this is the fault of Christianity

exact opposite of that
pakistan is failed state
afghanistan was bombed to hell by usa
iran is being cucked by usa
syria does not exist anymore
iraq is rebuilding
Algeria is an insignificant shit hole

Attached: MuslimsWorshipHIndus.jpg (557x883, 106K)

nope your hate for india is because we are not inbred retarded islamists like you

Attached: nafroid.jpg (390x699, 64K)

and India have no toilets, this alone is worse than all the thing you mentioned combined

Attached: 373490301075763449239538.jpg (782x524, 55K)

why would we care what an inbred islamic african thinks?

Stop equating brahmin brahs with pariahs user.

>we are not inbred
yet you look like the most inbred people on earth
blame it on your shitty Abo genes

Attached: Poojeta 2.jpg (800x450, 42K)

I hate blacks

>How to fix them?
Unironically, stop them from banging their cousins.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2765422/

>Arab populations have a long tradition of consanguinity due to socio-cultural factors. Many Arab countries display some of the highest rates of consanguineous marriages in the world, and specifically first cousin marriages which may reach 25-30% of all marriages. In some countries like Qatar, Yemen, and UAE, consanguinity rates are increasing in the current generation. Research among Arabs and worldwide has indicated that consanguinity could have an effect on some reproductive health parameters such as postnatal mortality and rates of congenital malformations. The association of consanguinity with other reproductive health parameters, such as fertility and fetal wastage, is controversial. The main impact of consanguinity, however, is an increase in the rate of homozygotes for autosomal recessive genetic disorders. Worldwide, known dominant disorders are more numerous than known recessive disorders. However, data on genetic disorders in Arab populations as extracted from the Catalogue of Transmission Genetics in Arabs (CTGA) database indicate a relative abundance of recessive disorders in the region that is clearly associated with the practice of consanguinity.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0109585
>We found significant decline in child cognitive abilities due to inbreeding and high frequency of mental retardation among offspring from inbred families. [Full Scale IQ scores were] −24.47 [points lower] for inbred as compared to non-inbred children (p>0.001). The higher risk of being mentally retarded was found to be more obvious among inbred categories corresponding to the degree of inbreeding

There are a bunch of research articles published by Saudi Arabians who recognize the problem, and news articles from past, less-PC decades. It's a real problem in the Muslim world.

i am white therefore you are obligated to hear my words according to the Hindus religion ( a poo must obey his white masters)
bow to me Pajeet and maybe i will honor you by bleaching your sister

Attached: El Algeriano.jpg (250x250, 65K)

Christianity is a societal tool not a religion. It's only zogged now because Jews are western societies aristocracy. If it were used by a more righteous sort it could be salvaged.

Attached: 2343e2620ede6afe733453f3263e6516.png (220x300, 19K)

islamic inbreeding is on whole an0ther level. india is 25% inbred
algeria is 50% inbred

>Indo/Iranian
>Arabs

Attached: 1540502891040.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>How to fix them?

Attached: jurassic-park.png (229x170, 39K)

post hand

Attached: missalgerie2019.jpg (720x450, 48K)

>how to fix them
Authoritarian/fascist governments like they used to have, that allows the wheat to rise from the chaff

So is atheist dumbfuck

larper i will shit right in your mouth disgusting goat fucker

Maximum Tier Happening Chimpouts to ensue

>Mexico
>Christian
No lol, it’s pagan shit mixed with elements of Catholicism

>india is 25% inbred
so a moment ago you weren't inbred now you are 1/4 inbred? inbreeding aside you poos are the ugliest shitskins on earth deal with it Pajeet
he was close enough tho

maybe next time curry nigger
>i will shit right in your mouth
oh please no spare me pakeet i don't want to see your anus

Attached: Algerian.jpg (460x520, 50K)

we have muslims and some tribals who do inbreeding
you guys are inbred and proof is you got no science achievements

Attached: islam is inbreeding lowIQ.png (839x847, 320K)

>some tribals who do inbreeding
aren't half of you are rural street shittiers? i see no difference between the two
>you guys are inbred
not sure about those numbers but inbreeding is a cultural thing (not anymore tho) it have nothing to do with Islam it's been around since the dawn of history (abel and cain married their won sisters so technically we're all inbred)
>you got no science achievements
Poo education....

>abel and cain
>real people

stick to poo bashing please

Pakis, Afghans and (especially) Indians are shitskins and will always be. Fuck off.

Cut out the religion. Bring back the astrology and mathematics. I say this as a Westerner, I miss the old Middle East.

Attached: 1523007852065.jpg (1136x1600, 502K)

>Bring back the astrology and mathematics
DATS RITE!

Attached: 1455044562148-0.jpg (960x539, 100K)

where did he state otherwise brainlet?

french will always be gay moustache twirling cumskins

Sharpton nuwaubian pedophile support and multiple visits to the compound all still in articles and pictures. No one throws this in his fucking face.

Fuck off pajeet

Attached: 1566633438066.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

Islam and inbreeding ruined them

Attached: WhyPakisLikeThis.webm (568x320, 2.99M)

shut up leaf, only a retard would believe something like ''humans wuz apes n shit'' or ''we came from thin air'' BS

Da fuk?

why poos do this?

Attached: Beautiful India.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

Our common ancestors had laws to not be crossed regarding racemixing and castes. But eventually, their descendants forgot them and gave in and now they are forever cursed and no longer part of the master race. It should be a warning

>blond
Indus Valley skulls are mediterranean and alpine.
The Ancient Indians have dark hair and blue,dark eyes.

Oh my lord you delusional dune-coon! I hope you don't have white skin because you truly don't deserve it. I can't even argue with you because you're indoctrinated by the world's largest desert moon cult. Stick to poo bashing please; you clearly live for it. Keep reminding us how they lack toilets and defecate on the streets. I'd take a poo over a cousin fucking, moon cultist any day.

go and fuck a dog or whatever you leafs do
you atheists literally have no purpose in life, even the Hindus have something they live for (bobs and vagine)

Your problem is that you lack perspective. Reality is bigger than you think, and they are still extremely powerful.

They're much more powerful than Croatia, for example.

Indo-Europeans don't cry over this type of pitiful shit. So, no, I don't feel bad for them.

I'm agnostic. Don't your people fuck goats? Every religion on Earth is made by humans. Humans are flawed therefore religion is flawed. There are a gorillion ways to interpret scripture. That's why some of you dune coons thought it was okay to fly planes into buildings. The future is irreligion versus Islam and irreligion will win, my friend.

>I'm agnostic
Kek you fags are even worse than atheists at least atheists deny the existence of god entirely instead of larping there entire life
and let me tell you about the future leaf, it's a huge big oven designed for people like you who mocks religion

Atheists deserve the sword

berbers are white and arabs are non white caucasian (except for the ones mixed with nigger like the yemeni who are non caucasian and levantine arabs who are white)

indo aryans are mostly non white caucasians but aryan descent with minor austronesian admixture, and some indians are white

indians are

when i say indo aryans im talking about indians,persians are both white and caucasian

It was the Mongols you fucking idiot.

Iran is still a largely Indo-European nation under Islam, one of the few to not be owned by ZOG.

I pity you for being so delusional. But I look forward to seeing you in poo bashing threads. You're somewhat of a celebrity on pol.

And Agnosticism isn't flawed?

You're spitting on your ancestors when you reject the religious traditions they built and passed down to you you stupid fucking cuck. Christianity is the operating system our ancestors developed for us to have a cohesive civilization. Everything has gone to shit ever since religion lost its moral authority due to Jewish subversion.

Mossad did 9/11, by the way, you fucking moron. Not "Islam".

I agree that religion has shaped civilizations but it is a relic. Why should I regard scripture conjured by uneducated desert people as infallible?

Lmao are u the same Algerian who bashes Indians in other threads? U are doing god’s work son. Keep up the good fight against poo’s.

Hinduism really says that brown people have to listen to whites?

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10K)

why are muslims like this ?

Attached: consensus.jpg (852x150, 21K)

>mfw R1a
>mfw still pajit
I wuz yamnaya n' shieet. but alas we curries are the first mutts . Aryan+ Middle Eastern farmer+ abbos= modern day Rajesh working at the call center. ours is truly a tragic tale

>Muh ZOG
>Muh Mongols
>Muh pisslam is innocent
This post just screams Arab rat