The Mommy Ticket has been Cancelled

Oh no! The Mommy Ticket is no more. No longer will we be able to vote for Gillimommy and the Mack Mommy. They could have been Branding all over the world.

Attached: MommyTicket.jpg (1965x961, 339K)

Imagine the kinds of pussy these two thots have on tap.

Attached: allison-mack-25.png (417x382, 71K)

Tulsi is the only mommy you Person of color

bald whiteady didn't make the cut. huge fucking surpirse there.

No one here has ever talked about her until she dropped out. She is literally Hillary Clinton-light

i can't resist an allison mack thread. so pretty. so kinky. so evil.

Stop this. I’m considering emailing hiro about the sincere lack of posts here on Jow Forums. This place is now /b/ lite.

were there more videos besides the one on spic news?

I agree. I think some of us anons need to take over pol. The mods don’t do their jobs and 99% of the posts here are literal shit posts instead of discussion of politics. Fuck the users here.

What the fucking hell OP? Fuck your thread and fuck you.

>Allison Mack will never abduct and rape you

Fuck you OP. Dumbass. Kill yourself and take the other mommy faggots with you. Enough is enough of shitty ass posts.

Sage

Reported.

Fuck you all.

>literal shit posts instead of discussion of politics
It is a thread about a presidential candidate. How is that not a political topic?

This thread is trash.

OP, you and your fucking faggot mommy parades are fucking stupid beyond repair. People like you have ruined politics. Choke on BBC filled with AIDS.

People who post the mommy memes here need to be beaten with a belt.

The faggotry from this is more degenerate than traps tbqh desu.

Fuck you OP.

CAP IT WITH THE MOMMY SHIT. HOW THE FUCK IS IT THAT GROWN ASS MEN USE THE INTERNET?

THE INTERNET IS PROOF THAT MEN WERE MISTAKES.

Nice! Don't forget Gillibrands dad was in NXIVM and inscestous marriage. The pissed of shills haven't forgot

Attached: image.gif (220x149, 107K)

First of all, fuck you OP
Second of all, fuck her OP
Third of all, fuck all political parties OP
And finally, fuck you again OP.

Why does Allison Mack look so fucking stunning here? wtf?

We don’t even care at this point. The quality of 90% of the posts here are absolute garbage that it is seriously time to consider scrapping this trash heap called Jow Forums.

It was a mistake for moot to make it. Hiromoot needs to remove it and replace it with another board.

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Attached: F5FAEB3B-6A75-4FE9-A54F-C315143D2233.jpg (750x727, 191K)

Dem feet too

Attached: 1525796347246.jpg (4013x2658, 1.36M)

#TulsiDidntQualifyParty trending on twitter