Just bought this, what am I in for?

Just bought this, what am I in for?

Attached: turner-diaries.gif (324x538, 80K)

A. You're now on a government list.
B. A poorly-written fantasy about a race war.

/thread

I always heard it referred to as the "boomer diaries"

Eh, 99% sure im already on a list

Good story

good book. Not a great book since father Pierce wasn't a great fiction writer. Still, worth reading. I don't understand why people don't just download the PDF online. the guy is dead, so it's not like you're stealing his intelletual property and depriving him of income.

double down on what said, the issue isn't so much the content but the style, presentation and execution. Other books do it better, especially that one about the black false flaggers fucking up the CIA. I can't remember the name since I borrowed it from the library, but it was pretty damn good although it was about black liberation instead of white. The redpills about the mossad, CIA and rothschilds were far better demonstrated though.

in terms of just gassing kikes, any book on the Palestian struggle is better since that's a real conflict that doesn't fantasize or bother with American cultural standards. Namely women are put into their place, jews are shot at like the monsters they are and there's only ever attrition, no total victory. Much more relevant I think.

>I don't understand why people don't just download the PDF online

Can't seem to get immersed, thought about maybe getting an e-reader but i dunno

i started reading it the protagonist seemed to not be able to stop making out what an alpha male he is i thought he was kind of a faggot

get a 9.6" ebook reader if you have the shekels. There are lots of good ones on aliexpress. You can still find old Kindle DX's on craigslist for cheap. Get one if you can find one for a decent price. I got a first gen DX for $50 on craigslist but ended up having to replace the button after a year. Cost like $20 to buy one online and i just took it apart and replaced it. I think the second gen DX's are less likely to have button issues and since they are old you can still find good deals. I saw a second gen recently for a hundred bucks

Then you might as well enjoy it. But cuck countries like ours DO have hate crime laws so tread carefully.

Shit mate, should’ve gotten this one. Uncle Tim McVeigh approved, even said he would’ve done things differently if he’d read UC instead of TD. It’s better written, and the sex scenes are better.

Attached: DF403690-F09F-4371-AE7C-6D84A15499EC.jpg (324x474, 33K)

>aliexpress

That is the only online store I trust, the russian commenters will bitch about something that costs three dollars. It's great

This. Pierce has a PhD and writes like a pretentious highschooler.

>any book on the Palestian struggle
It's been my experience that the sort of people who read the Turner Diaries are not the sort of people who want to read about the realities of guerrilla war - primarily for just the reason you listed.

i buy sneakers and watches on there and people will complain about a pair of shoes that costs $20 including shipping saying that they can see glue on the heel... Dude- it's a $20 pair of shoes and they paid $12 for shipping... You get what you pay for.

Ill check it out thanks
Yeah saw it was illegal in canada, unreal. Couldnt find anything about legality in Aus so should be good

Give names. I want to read what the Palestinian equivalent of Jow Forums writes. And I have to read that black nationalist book now that you've mentioned it.

One time I bought a pair of shoes and they sent the wrong size. I thought about paying the 50 dollars it would take to ship it back just so they would lose money but decided it wasn't worth it. I do have their address in china so i'm gonna go there and bust up their chifferobe

Great book. Really enjoyed it desu. Hope it becomes a work of fact some day.

A book that should be required reading. I thought it was really good and actually enjoyed the style of writing. It's written as Earl Turner's diary after all. Inspired me to start doing a daily journal myself. Also reading Hunter now.

audio book free on Youtube.

IIRC speaker is also author.

There are still high-IQ posters on this board, thank fucking god

This one is pretty good but also peak boomer. It's basically MUH GUNS, and anyone including Jews can be allies as long as they like MUH GUNS.
Also if you're not a boomer fuck you even if you're white.
Covington is much better at being an ethnostate author though everything except the main five got deplatformed really hard.
There's another one I forget the name of, the premise of it is what happens if every ideology doubles down endlessly. The results are hilarious clown world but it's not a serious book even though it's meant as one. The whole "christcuckery is not an ideology so it's ok" lack of self awareness and the "aim for the horn!" style of the main protagonist really undermines it.

Maximum Tier Happening Chimpouts to ensue

link to pdf?

>Inspired me to start doing a daily journal

Day: 136

"I went to the remains of the local Walmart super center to scavenge for supplies, I hadn't tasted tendies in months let alone hunnie musti. I ended up fighting a small Honduran family to the death over a case of monster ultra zero. Some would despair at the level of debasement humans can sink to in this new world but I alone seem to feel truly alive, sip *burp* "

>You're now on a government list.
You were on a list when you came here, tard.

Keep in mind Pierce had a phd in Physics, and many of the people he worked with were technical professionals. Evelyn Hill, his secretary, had a phd in Pharmacology. He’s not thinking of 30 teenagers from atomwaffen taking down the government with their assault rifles.

its pretty based and original. its basically "youre time will come, jews" and you will finish it just to see how it unfolds.

Attached: enough.jpg (291x291, 41K)

You sound mega gay.

Sex Offender?

That's fine. I didn't express a judgment about it, just stating a fact in case OP didn't realize.

I have to assume that being a British commonwealth country, your government has similar sensibilities about "hate speech" laws. They're absurd, of course, because of how broadly they can be applied.

Anyone have a link to.a.pdf?

Not anything that isn't going on now or hasn't gone on in the recent past. Except white people fighting against it.

Yes but because Australia is so small a lot of stuff flies under the radar. No one in aus has even heard of the Turner diaries so people in customs are not going to recognize it.

I'm actually Australian just living in the us temporarily

Imagine thinking a digital document file is the same as ready a book.

I feel the same way. I have the PDF but I can't stay focused. Gonna buy it soon though. I don't give a damn about a list.

an EMANCIPATORY MANUAL
a FREEDOM HANDBOOK
smalldick

Does Ross.hate niggers and jews? I.found a a pdf, but I'm in the mood for hating on non whites tonight.

Maximum tier happening Chimpouts to ensue

#

#

#

#

remember that the book was originally written as a series that Pierce wrote for his magazine over a period of time. it wasnt originally envisioned as a novel. you can tell.

that said its still amusing and Pierce has one of the purest hatreds for the jew that ive ever heard.

Attached: 1542473547055.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

A heads up. Hunter is billed a a prequel to TTD. It's not but it give great arguments about what Jews did to western civilization.

>Pierce has one of the purest hatreds for the jew that ive ever heard.
It is fucking inspiring.

Spook who sat by the door

It's better though. Having a whole library of PDF books in my cellphone is much more comfortable than carrying books arround. Plus, I can read without a light source

doubt

Just buy new balance they last me way longer than any of the chinks shoes

Attached: B7BDA6DC-1B89-46DA-A2F4-85A444653791.png (1440x810, 871K)

I want to buy this book, but i can't find it anywhere. The one copy i found costs almost 30 dollars

How much did you pay? Do i have to spend 30 dollars for a thrift shop book?

Just priate it retard. How fucking dumb the internet has become

Can i do that on a cell phone? I don't own a computer at the moment.

As long as it's a smart phone that can open pdf's

sage

Yeah put your phone in your arse spin around three times and say turner diary

You must be >18 to post on this site, user.

>black false flaggers fucking up the CIA
Sounds like "The Spook Who Sat by the Door" by Sam Greenlee. Pretty OK but dated as hell now since it was written in 1969. As for TD, the Northwest Front books are miles better.

You can get it at noontide press

Listen along with the audio book. Hearing pierce say nigger is hilarious kek