Is the Pharm industry poisoning vape carts?

There was no issue of vaping related illnesses until the past month when there was a sudden explosion. Goverment and pharmaceutical agencies have been caught in the past poisoning their competition (i.e. black market drugs). Are they doing it again? Is it really obvious this time like almost everything else the deep state does?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 8K)

It's black market shit in states where its still illegal. Prohibition is killing people once again.
I get legit carts from legit sources here in california and they're fine.

Attached: 20190729_191034.jpg (2240x1260, 360K)

Then why the sudden epidemic? I've been vaping for a while now and never heard of these kinds of stories. Now there are like hundreds.

Because its more popular than ever. Do you think it's a big big pharma scheme or do you think it's tweeker retards in states like alabama making carts in trailer labs?

Definitely pharma scheme. I consider stupidity to be ubiquitous and fairly constant. This is a noticeable spike.

Lol mate you are likely using fakes. Even fakes of that brand have stickers on them. Good indicator is the packaging looks off, cheap, discolored.

because you never paid attention, see popcorn lung

Always cute when a little random bitch tries to talk on Jow Forums.
You dont know shit kid, you're a bitch.

>im 15 and what is this

You sound defensive, I hate to break it to you but a you can look this information up.

Popcorn lung was around for a while and was incredibly rare.
>224714454
Ostensibly, it's popular and legal, therefore more people are using the properly produced ones and we should have even lower numbers of accidents.

Kid, you're stupid. You dont have carts, you dont live in a legal state. You are poor. You are worthless.
What else are you gonna reply with?

So what are his odds of getting pharmcorn lung?

Lol you sound completely assblasted, can't have someone imply your getting something produced by some mouth breather in his shed? You type like a white trash nigger. Authenticating carts is as easy as contacting the company brand. I and others have done it.

>. I and others have done it.
You havent done shit besides be fat and play video games on your PC, loser.
God you're worthless.

if you use a cartridge with a nickel heating element you can poison yourself.

using nicotine salts in a standard vape not designed for it can cause chemical burns and poisoning.

smoking wayyyyy too god damn much can poison you.

dont be stupid.

So predictable. Anybody creates a thread on a relevant topic and it's overtaken by cheaply written AI.

Just how there were daily measles etc stories until a bill got signed then they disappeared.

It's the DIY THC vapes which are hurting people

Maximum Tier Happening Chimpouts to ensue

I blame the Chinese actually, they just flood the market with cheap knock offs, using subpar materials. It’s not a scheme, it’s just they don’t care. I buy carts from legit places and most of the time they usually have specials. I’m also gay...

Attached: 71B91966-0087-4E3E-A2C2-33EEA964EA21.jpg (929x1024, 100K)

Well I thought Id warn you of the possible danger, I don't care if you suddenly die using those counterfeit carts. I'm not a dumb nigger and use only verifiable carts.

nah, just the uptick in popularity combined with dumbshits thinking that propylene glycol is a good thing to inhale. like the other user said, google popcorn lung. only now is there a push to regulate vape content. because only now has there been enough time for side effects to hit

How sure are you that the carts themselves aren't leaching heavy metals?

Get some real weed or oil and stop sucking robot dick. Carts are even gayer and shittier than Keurig cups. The oil going into carts is literally worse than hotdog tier meat, there's a reason distillate etc is called "hotdog water".

The only real 'reason' to use a pen or cart is because you want to get high somewhere where you probably shouldn't anyways. If you don't have the faculties to smoke a joint, pack a bowl, or take a dab then you probably don't really need to be using drugs at that exact moment.

grow up

>That fucking pic
I actually agree with you. I think everyone is trying to get in on this. You have drug dealers making cartridges in their garages, Chinese carts and probably other third worlders. I think you’ll start to see them directly attack marijuana, and come up with bullshit to make it seem more dangerous than it is.

Seattle weed isn't safe.That's all I'm saying about that. The market ruins everything. Decrim has been horrible.

>> buy shit fake Chyna cart

>> Die

Tough one user

What the fuck are they even arguing about?

I was warning him that the carts he posted a picture of might be fake, guy got upset at that idea.

Just use Swedish Snus™ you dumb fucks.

Attached: Vaping.jpg (1352x3462, 2M)

>Then why the sudden epidemic?
The press repeatedly reporting on something gives you the PERCEPTION there's an epidemic when there isn't.

Seems a little scripted doesn't it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-193915.jpg (1080x2340, 311K)

Ok. Fair enough. Do you believe its been fairly constant?

No. I have access to the FDA MedWatch.

The issue is that those disposable vape pens are mostly nicotine salt. It 50mg or 100mg dosage vs the usual 3-6mg for regular stuff you put in a sub ohm unit.

Each hit of one of those pens the kids use is a full cigarette.

The kids are just ODing because they don't understand the dose

I don't know, but this would all be alleviated if cannabis became legal and people wouldn't have to buy shit on the black market. All the legal shit is lab tested and has the available corresponding information.

Get a new smoker smoking the equivalent to 2 packs a sitting has bad results. (Especially on smaller bodies

Kinda I suppose in his response. Seemed totally unreasonable and over the top. Im still here though. I agree though, the people hurting vaping's image right now are the producers of fake carts.