Is Molyneux going to be ok?

Attached: 1567026456478.jpg (591x335, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux
youtu.be/YENQwI6E9ms
youtube.com/watch?v=XkVw9ONIP4c
youtube.com/watch?v=XjC3ucceY-Y
invidio.us/watch?v=V-YBpTCXTQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

molyno

OH WOW! Another off-topic jewish eceleb marketing spam thread! Tell me: how do I give this jobless degenerate my hard-earned money so he may continue regurgitating Jow Forums memes on Twitter? I'm so excited to be part of this!!!!!11

Attached: (((molyjew))).jpg (2528x2934, 2.85M)

>most influential modern philosopher
your answer is "No," OP . . .

Moly is a hair's breadth away from openly calling for violent revolution as the only means of saving human civilization.

Attached: IMG_1641.jpg (1039x672, 172K)

you can tell that he's already there mentally. I think he wavers back and forth between being blackpilled on whether there is a base strong enough to keep civilization going, even if everything explodes into civil war.

Why doesmoly keep calling himself a "philosopher" when he's just a political commentator? It's like calling Rush Limbaugh or Ben Shapiro "philosophers"

Molyneux always was a self-absorbed naive retard.

molymeme is not even a fucking philosopher and he is not influential.

genetics are earned too because your parents chose each other. its a series of good choices that lead to you being a Chad.

ONE DOLLAR

jews

Shouldn't even be baited by this mollynew. He's so far beyond beta that a statement claiming otherwise does not pass the laugh test.

>Why doesmoly keep calling himself a "philosopher" when he's just a political commentator?
Hi! Welcome to Jow Forums, you may want to leave before we change your life forever.

Comparing molyneux to any of the great philosophers is just absurd.

The guy is a political commentator and every time he calls himself a "philosopher" he comes off as a pretentious narcissist.

He's published multiple philosophical works. Just because academic philosophers disageee with those works, doesn't mean he is not a philosopher.

Now go and read some of his works. He literally starts one off with a rant about how most of modern philosophy was too difficult for "the world's most influential philosopher" to understand.

Holy shit he is such a tiresome windbag.

it's a big word that impresses the paypigs

Isn't it kinda unfair to compare anybody with the philosopher mindset (love of learning/figuring out how things work) to Socrates and his crew?
I mean argue that Stefan doesn't seem to have a philosopher mindset sure, but don't say he can't call himself a philosopher because he's not like "the great ones".

I prefer other more eminent philosophers like Dave Rubin, Sam Harris, Eric Weinstein, Brett Weinstein, Gad Saad

Based beyond belief. I'm in awe of the masculinity of this man.

>alpha
>molymeme
kek

lel his trip to Poland broke him. You can see him losing his sanity with every tweet.

So what’s your plan with the Jews then?
The need a place to go after we kick them out

Is he retarded? Or does he not understand one can make the same determinism argument for him too?

I can’t wait to see his final form.

Attached: 7F1A0AC6-FE10-415E-A397-C2707CD1B26F.jpg (827x565, 91K)

Okay, so you think his arguments are dumb. But he's still a philosopher. Why not just call him a bad philosopher?

With a roastie wife and a daughter with no prospects of a sibling, in a cucked country?
No he won't.
But at least he's alpha right.

Height, looks, money and fame can all be feigned. Alpha is a state of mind.

He's not a philosopher Iif any description. Making arguments doesn't instantly make you a philosopher.

I bet you think the young Turks are philosophers as well. They do make arguments, after all.

Molyneux is retarded. Alpha is something you're born into, just like you're either born a blessed Israelite or you're not. He's just a jealous beta male. Sure Molyneux may have worked hard to earn what he has but some people are born blessed, or lucky.

Attached: molytrump4.jpg (400x394, 16K)

modern philosophy can kiss my ass

Attached: diogenes plato btfo.jpg (715x492, 31K)

"I bet you think..."
Opinion discarded. Your shitty rhetoric has no power here faggot.

>Thinks moly is an e-celeb
Nigga please. How fucking new are you. Ninja is an e-celeb, ice is an e-celeb, moly is one of the most influential and educated modern day philosophers on the planet who just so happens to use Twitter and youtube to reach his students. Lurk more you fucking tranny.

>Stefan Basil Molyneux (/stəˈfæn ˈmɒlJnjuː/; born September 24, 1966) is a far-right Canadian podcaster and YouTuber
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux
lmao, "philosopher"

He is though, this is the clown world you chose

Attached: 69176E57-07B9-4172-8165-2E968779CD90.jpg (757x312, 38K)

beta with a small b.HE HAS AN ACCOUNT.AND WE KNOW HOW THAT WORKS

Not the most influential but influential. Seems the only thing Canada competently exports is conservative intellectuals.

>ancap
>far right

Up the chimney

Show flag fgt

>1 post by this ID, as usual

sage

>Zionist gatekeeper
Supporting the idea of a land for Jews and shilling for Israel—i.e. continuing official American taxpayer and martial support of Israel—are two different things. Obviously the Jews have to go somewhere

Molyneux has been on fire lately.

None of those are anywhere near influential as molymeme. The alt right / initial redpill as you know it was born from him.

Hero

>he's not a philosopher because he didn't sell as many books

Midwit take. Any of the great philosophers, if born in modern times, would be distributing knowledge and theorems using the same methods Moly does.

Do you think Socrates ever reached millions upon millions of people in his time?

ffs it's starting to go to his head again
top fucking kek. guy is a chameleon.

Molyneux is the most redpilled philosopher out there. He'll be okay.
youtu.be/YENQwI6E9ms

>the most influential modern philosopher
>rips his opinions off of our threads, with a 2 year delay
Der Molymeme

Nah . . .

>newfag libertarian thinks he's reached the end of the rabbithole

If (((Steven pinker))) can walk around unironically calling himself a philosopher than molymeme sure as fuck can do the same

Also this the absolute fucking state of modern philosophy anything after Heidegger is worthless kike garbage

Clearly suicidal

If I where not user I should like to be diogenes

Fair enough thats pretty Alpha

/thread sage this ekike

>When asked why he was rolling his face on his keyboard, Diogenes answered "I do not want to be thought the only Normie in such a busy multitude,I am shitposting to be like the rest"

All of the world's best and brightest are shit on by Wikipedia.

>son of a single mother
This explains a lot

Where can I buy your books ?

Attached: 128D1461-FE24-40EA-AA49-27FFD64BA4EA.png (680x454, 365K)

>>most influential modern philosopher
LMAO! He studied acting in college. ACTING.

Coping betacuck
Alphas are born, not made
the guy that triggered him was right

youtube.com/watch?v=XkVw9ONIP4c

Fuck OP and his e-celeb faggotry

I'm only 1 minute in to this video, and holy shit is this guy full of himself. Does he have mental problems?

he's a stupid glownigger cuck

Attached: 1543121000982.jpg (542x566, 40K)

Is there a limit to this guys egoism?

Attached: 1567007401116.jpg (251x242, 15K)

"Entrepreneur" bahhahahhahhahhaha

holy fuck he's still a pompous prick? stopped watching him months ago..

this, he's an arrogant fool to say such a thing

Nice try JIDF, nice try.
I hope sayanims like you are proud to be doing free work for the state of Israel while I'm fucking the jewish girls of your community and cumming my god seed in their satan chosen ugly faces.
Keep doing your sperg work while we prepare to overthrow your digusting dystopia.

But, don't worry too much, we are not going to genocide you all. You know the whole aryan morals and shit.
We are just going to throw your people back to the disgusting desert you came from.

he's still attempting to be relevant, but the real christian white patriots know what's up. There's still a video of him recounting how he taught his daughter that Satan is a great guy.

Plus he's such an insufferable egotistical twat.

Attached: 1529539054985.jpg (737x709, 164K)

Jealous much

Attached: B65DA35A-36C7-4287-AD63-FB33DB99B79D.png (500x628, 141K)

stupid much?

Political commentary still puts him ahead of the Marxist echochamber in academia

Eww...you fuck Jews?! Gross!

(Okay, so have I, twice, but didn't realize it at the time that they were Jewish.)

Anyway, back on topic: Molymeme reminds me of Tucker Carlson -- annoying as fuck when I was first aware of him, but at his epiphany is now absolutely carpet-bombing the normies with redpills.

Spotted the glownigger

lol massive cope. imagine putting "the most infuential modern philospher" on your tinder profile.

When did molymeme go from being a gatekeeper to 1488?

What broke him

Attached: D5522CF4-52BA-4975-A61B-23004EEAA5BB.jpg (682x1024, 64K)

At least I’m not jealous

>Breaking news! Stefan Molyneux was found dead this morning of 7 shots to the back. Officers on the scene have ruled it a suicide.

Beto is not an alpha and any alpha can see this truth. Molyneux may have made a poor argument trying to explain what he knows to be true, but he is not wrong about Beto. There have been short-ugly-poor men who are born alphas and and men will follow those alpha men to their deaths. Being short, ugly, and poor doesn't help, but those things do not make a man alpha. Proof of alpha is accomplishment.

Attached: zeus.jpg (414x599, 59K)

but money can be earned by you own merit , right ?

Attached: 1549402480912.png (500x400, 234K)

That was awhile ago
youtube.com/watch?v=XjC3ucceY-Y

Can you name another philosopher of the 21st century?

The 100 Year March: A Philosopher in Poland

invidio.us/watch?v=V-YBpTCXTQ8

Attached: homer.jpg (476x600, 86K)

He's so fucking full of himself. I watched him slowly become that way over the period of a few years.

I've stopped watching him since. Pretty unappealing attitude to have.

Did he earn his IQ, pol?
I bet the answer would burst his bubble.

Attached: Truth about race.png (2970x2483, 836K)

... are you pretending that de facto authority is not equivalent to applied violence? what an enormous pretension.

myth 9: it's okay to judge others based on race

I'm judge, jury and executioner, spic. You cannot resist.

Attached: ee9f57b0e0e0c83b89154acf1392cfd152361f197a9cd3dc4c37c24e43e5d75b.png (300x286, 36K)

>is he going to be ok?
no, one does not usually recover from huffing their own shit in a 5 gallon bucket...

Maybe pseudo-philosopher or hoax philosopher, or philosopher impersonator.

>The most influential modern philosopher
What stage of madness is having such feelings of grandeur?

Yeah, to hell

He’s a pretty decent thinker memeflag.

Attached: 7AF1BEF4-9E01-4A5E-BDA1-41D49840ACF7.jpg (598x792, 237K)