Anons I have an update on the ethnostate

I guess I advertised too hard last thread so I’ll just keep it simple.

I have started to acquire property in Detroit. The Niggerz running the city have made me pay 40 times the amount it’s worth to have it though.

So I going to do something 2900000 times worse to them.

Instead of wasting a $1,000,000 on 10 houses when I should be able to be 10,000.

I am going to lease 25 buses for a month. Total cost is around $250,000.

I am going to buy $50,000 in food. Pay 200 people around $3000 half of my crew will do it for free. I will pay another $100,000 to homeless people to leave their shithole for $100 to go to Detroit. We’ll bring around 10,000 homeless people there. We’ll make the city so unloveable the corrupt niggerz will leave. I will keep going until $10,000,000 if I have to.

Once they are there they can pick a house fix it up I don’t care. The point is to relocate all the homeless out of cities. If they don’t want to give me a deal to build the ethnostate I will force them to leave.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.16M)

Ok

Attached: 1546749603149.jpg (119x124, 3K)

Like I said in the last thread I tested it out flashing the $100 bill I said they can have when they step foot in Detroit. They all said they would do it.

Well have about 5 armed guards per bus.

Fantastic!
How soon will this begin?

The last thread shoahed basically I need to hire 50-100 more guards. $3000-5000 for a month

But won't that leave the city infested with bums? That isn't much different than the niggers that are already there

I'm in NC and homeless. I'd totally be down to go to Detroit. When were you planning on doing this?

Why do you need that many?

isn't this a south park episode

If they're White bums, you already have a start on the population. I, for example, am Germanic stock, blue eyes and red hair. I'll be a hard worker, I'm only homeless because of depression from having my tax money go to niggers, so I don't work right now. I'd rejoin society if it wasn't pozzed as fuck.

This place is too public. You know Jow Forums is one of the most popular sites on the internet right?

You should be one of the guards then

Why not send them to a rich, white liberal area?
Not quite sure how putting more shit in a toilet full of shit is productive?

Most homeless do not want to live in nigger hoods where young males murder homeless for street cred

is there no way to sign up the homeless to housing/welfare so you can take money from the state/municiplaity thereby costing them even more?

Do you have an email we can contact, or are you just LARPing?

>Jow Forumsfag
>having enough money to do this
Even if this is 100% serious and you have enough cuckbux to do this you better do it in the winter. Otherwise the bums will just migrate out.

So Detroit become the work camp...not a bad idea user.

I own a live-streaming site some of you may use in the future.

I have a $10,000,000

>Spending 10 million to destroy detroit
I like it, but isn't there something useful you could be using that money for?

Fuck yeah, I could do that. I'm in great shape, other than cardio, but a couple of months of jogging I could turn that around. Sign me up.

Guys no lie I own neinchan I’m worth about $10,000,000 the problem I want to buy like 10,000 houses for $1,000 however the niggerz in the city want me to pay $100,000,000 for 10,000 houses so instead I’m just going to flood it with homeless Aryans for only $1,000,000 I still have $9,000,000 left over plus I make about $250,000 a month

I'm In MI I will assist if your plan actually has a goal worth achieving,

The SPLC is going to be looking out for you. You shouldn’t have posted this here.

Why not just buy land and build the ethnostate from scratch?

>he doesn't spend the money on boxes of booze and give each bum he sees one
>he doesn't form a hobo militia

Attached: 1566956705965.jpg (714x960, 216K)

Based can you share some with a leaf

Ok I have a CCW and my own weapons+military experience. I could use some work for a few months, how do we connect? Normally I'm a general contractor but this 'job' sounds like a real hoot.

Bus them straight to the welfare office. Maybe drive over the line of niggers when you get there

>deposit heroin meth and crack around liberal neighbourhood
>wait
>give undesirables location of goodies via text

Dlive?

Hey faggot, could you stop advertising your faggot thread in every other faggot thread? Yeah thanks and fuck off

So to clarify, no, you don’t have an email we can contact you on? That makes this suspicious, man. Besides, with your money there’s a lot more we can do than that.

Because building houses costs 200,000 repairing them only costs $10,000

I'm all for that. Honestly, if I was homeless in the Third Reich (I wouldn't be) I'd deserve the work camp. However, I'd be the first Kleinert/Brindel to earn my freedom. I'm a damn hard worker, despite my current situation.

You could easily bribe city officials

Honestly you would be better off buying land on the north east side of the state and building your own community, similar to what kohler did in Wisconsin

The last thread was shoahed I posted in it there

Those faggots have to be false flags.

Yes, it was shoahed. So could you post it here so people who didn’t see that thread can contact you?

>Bribe an already bribed city official
>Bribe a city official being bribed by Jews with 100X money than me

Homeless posting on 4fag
W
T
F
Someone give this man a sammich and a dragon dildo now!

>basement larp

Attached: return_boner.png (1416x794, 1.02M)

If this is strictly OTB, then I'm in.
Reach out to me.
I can neutralize a 2 block area on from a flat-top.

Hmm. Point taken

Don't forget the guns

I'd help restore Detroit.

Attached: Burn It All.gif (500x209, 503K)

I don’t post my email I own a discord platform that is strictly for Aryans.

I cannot post the link here because this thread will Shoah like it did last time.

Go to neinchan.

The front page has an invite link to our server. I will meet you there.

Neinchat

Bullshit nigger let's see the account

Buy a massive portion of land, build, seek the right people to join you. Acquiring homes in detroit won't do any good when the day comes.. You need to be able to survive and become the dominant "party" so to speak. Lucky you. You have a real chance to actually make a difference with that money. Do not be a fool with it. IF this is not a LARP

Attached: 1496893134663.jpg (551x412, 29K)

Based! When you buy property from niggers be careful they don't have exorbitants liens on them. do you have an email? Telegram?

This or bullshit

Attached: 1566770221705.png (399x384, 176K)

The hobos better band close together, armed with cheapo shotties for those that legally can.

The nigs will start shooting. The cops will protect the nigs and take away your weapons.

Careful. You need community watches.

Also if you did this it would have to be done right or else it will be a waco 2.0.

Blockchan dot Link looks interesting, anyone tried it? Broken on iPad

This.

There is good land in wyoming. You just need startup capital.

I dont have a ccw, but I'm allowed to own weapons, im not working at this moment but I'd help you, what i gotta do?

they could shoot back at the police in minecraft

Is this an add for your site? Wtf is 9chins
Some kinda nazi shit? Cuz if so I’m down. White power brother FBI agent glownigger. See you in the Langley break room later the orgy is tonight your mothers cumming.

are your guards licensed in Detroit? or at least a city that Detroit has reciprocity with?

No talk to to the 40 people already ready to go in our group

Is that groups who are armed that protect the protesters?

>wyoming
sounds good. if I had 10 million dollars and some time.... the amount of damage that a you could do with the right plan... in mine craft of course

Interesting

Ditto. More information is needed tho.

Probably a larper but even so an interesting post/idea OP.
You will never make the city so unlovable the nogs will leave cause:
1. Nogs have pretty low standards;
2. Incumbent nogs on a good thing;
3. They got nowhere else to go;
4. Moving involves work and they lazy.

I like your idea of recruiting white homeless and actually improving their lot in life. California may give you a government grant for it!

No it’s not an ad talk to the 40 people already signed on in our group

Jesus the Jews really hate threads like these, Cant comment for shit.