SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Queen approves the lock down of the british parliament and the immidiate execution of MPs. Absolute Monarchy is back!

Attached: queenelizabeth-boris.jpg (846x571, 63K)

have sex

BREAKING NEWS: QUEEN MARRIES BORIS JOHNSON

>you will be able to swear absolutely fealty and loyalty to a ruler as a knight under their command during your lifetime
GOD SAVE THE FUCKING QUEEN

Attached: 1509830751751.gif (367x265, 565K)

Attached: Oh-No.jpg (1352x903, 891K)

British monarchy hasn't refused MP's request for hundreds of years. If the Queen refused Boris's request that's the real happening.

Also shut your mouth you fifty monkey American mutt. You expose our education level and makes us look bad.

when will he be executed?

Stop advertising your shitty thread

Link?

I honestly don't believe you.

Why wouldn't she do it desu? I puts her right back at the top of 'The Chain'.

Search Boris on twitter and you will see tons of bongs chimp out.

not even american

So my understanding is that the queen just goes along with whatever the commons want. Breaking that is a return to monarchism or a soft authoritarian takeover.

It makes my head spin watching leftist argue for a return to monarchism just because they didn't get their way.

British royalty are pop culture now so they're heralded by young leftists incessantly

I think the queen is just tired of those cucks in the parliament, that will be good

Why the FUCK isnt this thread getting more attention? This is the biggest political news of the year

The Queen of England is the only monarch with real power. She literally is the Queen and has autocratic powers.

Her Majesty is set do die this weekend (she's already died on Monday, but you know how the monarchy is), Charles will abdicate and they'll King Prince William.

Its 2.26 in bongland

finally!

Attached: 69223418_440491299892468_7540586279570767872_n.jpg (1024x783, 179K)

What happens if Boris never reconvenes parliament?