Jow Forums... I think I fucked up. I took the chink pill last week...

Jow Forums... I think I fucked up. I took the chink pill last week. This really cute korean girl was assigned to be my biology partner by our professor. The fucker literally just pulled a lazy ass alphabetic order so Park/Parker were next to each other. I could tell she was into me from the start. Tall, fair hair, blue eyed mostly German/Irish guy. We've fucked since the first night I invented her back to my apartment. She's nice, but I don't want mixed hapas. What's the easiest way I can let her off, not sabotage my grade point average, and not reveal my power level?

Attached: Korean.jpg (500x500, 37K)

All brown eyed people are niggers

Just be yourself, bro.
She'll be gone in a week.

Keep fucking her for awhile and just never ask her on a date. If she doesnt get the hint that your fuck buddies then tell her

help jews are making me type this

Act like a blupilled cuck

Knock her up to dilute her race. Go on to marry a white woman and have a family with her.

I feel like I can pull this off, but I don't want her getting attached.

Maximum Tier Happening Chimpouts to ensue

Tell her you don't dig her sideways pussy

korean korean or korean american?

All that will do is she will stop fucking him, but not leave.

Attached: 1459318039968.jpg (2048x1302, 154K)

based
cringe

this. eventually they start wanting you take them out in public. once this starts, you just vaguely agree to it, keep fucking them, and eventually they'll try to start a fight about it and voila, there's your out.

Attached: 1563624951107.jpg (750x1024, 122K)

Oh she's 100% Americanized. I don't know where she stands politically. I've kind been walking egg shells around her. What should I ask to try and gauge her wokeness?

>have a power level
>flirting with race mixing
lolno

You should impregnate her. Asian women will love you forever. They need white dick and they are high IQ qts. Stop being such a faggot.

Attached: wmafhapasuccess.jpg (485x1024, 160K)

oh you mean she was raised in america and talks just like a white girl? i mean she's guaranteed to be a liberal.

After you fuck her tell her you don't respect women who give it up so easily and you only want to start a relationship with a girl who isn't a whore.

Imagine being this much of a fag. Power level.... Castrate your self so you cant contaminate the rest of the gene pool.

Ironically, act like a huge weeb and defend the japs. Remember koreans hate japanese

>What's the easiest way I can let her off, not sabotage my grade point average, and not reveal my power level?

There isn't one. There's a toll due and she'll collect. Degeneracy is for scumbags user.

See that's the thing.. idk about that desu. We talk about what we're into and she's into the same vidya/anime/films I'm into. Do independent cunts still exist these days? I'm only 23 and have only been in one serious relationship.

Who cares about the ethnostate
If she's hot and you like her be with her, literally no one other than some virgin incels on an anime message board say otherwise

Uh, keep fucking her and don't get her pregnant? That's exactly what I'd do. I've only fucked one Asian chick, but let me tell you I wouldn't hesitate to fuck another.

beat it hippie. a manwhore is still a whore.

I can just look at that pic and automatically tell that she smells funny, acts boyish and thinks she's oppressed because not enough white guys show inetrest in her.

This

>Uh, keep fucking her and don't get her pregnant?
Ya, that's why this is a slide thread. Everyone knows you keep fucking her until something else comes along.

Isn't it a gook pill instead?

Be a proper chad and spread your Aryan seed, user; you'll be doing her a favor to level up her race.

Attached: aryan_chad.png (288x300, 59K)

where r the pics cunt face

I can just look at that pic and automatically tell that she smells funny, acts boyish and thinks she's oppressed because not enough white guys show interest in her.