Why haven't you served your country in the military yet, Jow Forums?

Why haven't you served your country in the military yet, Jow Forums?

Attached: 48436215_p1.jpg (1122x691, 495K)

Gib more fmj animu girls.

Because I don't want to serve jews

Nobody is threating us

I will when there is a war with Mexico

Because I made significantly more money as a food service worker in the green zone in Iraq than I would have if I was in the military and I didn't need to risk my life to do it - or even work very hard for that matter. After two years of that, and seeing all the waste and bullshit, I would never join the military.

But I have. Thanks for paying for my engineering degree.

My colon is trying to kill it's self so I can't.

Why are the marines so big in the states?
It seems like all the USA can do is amphibious assaults.

Because I wouldn't be serving my country, I'd be serving israel.

>But I have. Thanks for paying for my engineering degree.
LOL, you too?

21A

I did already

Because I don't want to die for Israel.

about to join the Air Force. Also dont compare the military to Faggoty-Ass-Anime. Military Men died for us, while anime fans jerk off to cartoons and turn gay before they are 25

Attached: Satanos.png (662x858, 25K)

take a shot every time somebody says this on here, guaranteed your grand kids will be wasted by the time you are done.

HURRRRRR TEH ZOG JOOZ DURRRRR

(You)
big yikes.

i went for USMC,CIA,FBI
but i am autism spectrum, and i smoked weed/dropped alot of lsd when i was a kid.
so now i am just weaponized autism.

somehow through that journey i ended up here.

also some glow nigger or pure psychic has watched out for me as recently as a few years ago.

Attached: BOTATOBROTH.png (883x572, 199K)

i am not USMC,CIA,FBI.
i am just mildly autistic.
back when , back then before the autism was mainstream. i got diagnosed by margaret bauman.

i am one of the most persecuted groups of people on the planet.
i hide my autism power level.
but i have the gift.

actually i don't really hide it at all.
i just don't tell people im autistic.

Attached: 1556825497660.jpg (1179x1027, 229K)

Bruh, you're about to learn real hard that the big blue is full of weebs. Don't believe me? Check out the AF reddit.

Aim high. I hope you're either commissioning or enlisting as a CLA for the big dollas

If you have a problem with anime fans you might want to reconsider that career choice.

Attached: 20190401_164749.jpg (3264x2448, 1.85M)

I'm literally doing the same thing, I'll probably join the FL NG and then go into the army, and proceed to join the CIA

Maximum tier happening Chimpouts to ensue

#

#

#

#

If I was 18, I would consider it, but I'm too old.

go air force, don't go army

one will take care of you, the other will take everything from you

Not dying for Israel

you can enlist up to 39, its really not that hard but people will just think you had a DUI and lost some stripes or something once you finish your training if your an old dude

>hates anime
>wants to join the AIR FORCE
kek. you'll be a minority surrounded by a bunch of weebs. lurk moar on AFreddit faggot

t. E-4, 3D0X2

Attached: M.jpg (370x370, 28K)

>why haven't you supported some artificial body of power that seeks to empower Jews and replace you demographically.
Idk

is it true you guys do fun runs by naruto running

Attached: w0_1980.jpg (1980x1080, 468K)

This.

When is the military going to defend the constitution and border?

What are Russians, Chinks, and Uncle Sam?

I was actually caught with a doughnut under my pillow at PI. DI tore it up mixed with shaving cream and made me sleep in it.

Only amphibious, like our Air Force isn’t the largest in the world, or like our Navy doesn’t have the second biggest? Americans are generally dick hard about Marines because they haven’t succumbed to the degenerate bullshit like the other branches have (yet)

If your ass doesn't start spending more on your military we're going to be threatening you and then not doing anything about it.

dude that sucks

Wouldn't take me because of a drug charge

we legit had one flight PT session doing naruto runs just for shits and giggles. it was a warm-up, one lap around the track. then we proceeded to do our actual PT. im in a small flight, and leadership was in on it. flight chief (E-7) thought it was weird but the E-2 to E-4 airmen persisted and so we ended up doing one lap of naruto running lmao. i really like my leadership, although some bases do have terrible leadership. i got lucky.

most of us like memes and anime, especially E-2 to E-6. my captain (O-3) unironically loves LARPing and cosplay and anime though she looks young and somewhat attractive.

that's weird, i was driving by an NG recruitment center today after work and had the thought of "i can do that if my current job doesn't pan out"
but so far so good @ my present job.
get alot of sweet construction jobs all over newengland cities.
live my job. work almost every day 12+ hour np. some jobs overnight hotels.
boss pays for my rooms, and alot of restaurants.
keeps all his workers fed good.
gained like 15+ lbs already.
always has multiple jobs lined up for his crew everyday all over new england.
it's pretty sweet.
i enjoy it.

wear my maga/miga hat all the time, when no hardhat needed.
my hardhat is based af. got all the right stickers on it.

If you've heard anything about DLI you'll understand why I completely get where you're coming from. I think linguists (across all branches) give cyber peeps the biggest competition in terms of nerdisms and overall weebshit That said, good leadership that can and will try to connect with jr airmen is always a good thing.

did 9 years in the Marine Corps. its too bad i didnt find Jow Forums first, recruiterfag. and also how does it feel knowing that youve trained the people that will eventually replace your jewish debt system?

Attached: 1559285024163.jpg (524x757, 102K)

>When is the military going to defend the constitution and border?
Coast Guard seems based

also, i forgot to mention,
i get to see alot of cities/towns day and night life.
i can't get drunk ofc. but i can go have a few drinks and nice meals sometimes on the multi-day job, and meet some interesting people and see some really cool places.

it's like getting paid to work and do mini-holiday trips every week.

the downside like i said, is not much time for r&r.
maybe 1 day off per week, sometimes 0 2-3 weeks at a time.

but i am fed good, and i am conditioned for it now.
also, i invest a good chunk of every paycheck into all sorts of different shit.
stocks/crypto/ business startups, etc.
just for shits n giggles.
it's pretty sweet.

i still live like im broke.
below my means.

but that gives me an edge over most people in my generation.

space force too.
i am strongly considering it.
my nana was gen 1 USAF.
i have her burial flag, given to me on behalf of POTUS 45 & grateful nation.

it would be fitting for me to do SPACEFORCE gen 1, in honor of her.

the least i have done so far, is donate to, and wear space force swag to promote branch 6.

it seems like a suitable direction to make.

Attached: 1561135741952.jpg (791x636, 60K)

Attached: 1547677915922.jpg (1398x1902, 1.6M)

cause my savior is Christ and not the Talmud

Be honest, you're just a coward.Joining the military gives you the skills you'll need in the race war.

Attached: 1558642707979.jpg (529x570, 33K)

Why would i serve my country when it is no longer an extension of the people but rather a tool used to destroy it?

Attached: image0-43-1.jpg (746x455, 88K)

My country's military doesn't serve my country.

Corps doesn't rhyme with floor, fucking idiots.

>but that gives me an edge over most people in my generation.

this

also I did one tour in Afghanistan and it was the best time of my life. stopped worrying about dumb shit, got my priorities straight and shaped my body into a living weapon. once I got back though everything was fucked up, I found it hard to adjust from looking for enemies in everyone, and found out America treats its veterans like murderers. literally got called a baby killer by a teen girl who likely supports (if not partakes in) abortion.

Attached: billthebutcher.jpg (600x400, 75K)

You were never in the military.

Attempted to enlist but i was found to be mentally unfit due to my violent antisemitism

Basically this in a nutshell

test me then bro, ask me a few questions civvies wouldnt be able to answer

Maybe I’m wrong, but our military is a fucking joke these days. Our country is slowly dying.

Clumsy attempt at being relatable there, Sargent Shekelberg. Sorry, you won't find bleeders for Israel here.

Attached: 1565835135126.jpg (1296x6856, 1.83M)

The fall of the US to internal strife and division isn't that far off. At this point joining the military would be like joining the legions of Rome just prior to Caesar crossing the Rubicon or the splitting of the empire into eastern and western halves. Trump is likely to be the last really democratically elected leader of the country. From this point on I can't imagine there being leadership worth fighting and dying for.

>T Shlomo

Attached: 1566014531631.jpg (592x421, 84K)

thanks for your service

Attached: 1566067384796.jpg (558x761, 131K)

Attached: 1566324397539.jpg (812x777, 161K)

relax, we're still fit and (somewhat) disciplined. so what if we have a little fun during our PT sessions? we're still passing our PT tests despite being cyber airmen (because if we didn't, im sure leadership would've been more strict and serious about it)

we'll get serious if mission needs to be done. but unlike other branches we loosen up and have some fun as long as the mission is being done.

and as ive stated in my previous post my leadership is fair. that doesn't happen across all of the other AF squadrons/bases. every squadron/base leadership is different. there's no need in getting upset about one good flight out of thousands of other flights/sq/bases.

and keep in mind im in cyber, this sort of behavior is kinda expected lol. other career fields like SecFo are definitely more serious/less fun

>Military Men died for us
Only man who died for me was Jesus Christ the son of God

Attached: Christ.jpg (626x949, 228K)

Waiting for Space Force.

Attached: BattleTech - union class dropship.jpg (1600x1000, 344K)

godammnit. The only weebs i met in real life were autistic spazzs'. Praying they are normal in the AF

I don't agree with killing pakis for oil

Oh I got lumbago. Very serious.

2 crazy i guess wouldnt let me in. Some catch 22 shit. Tried to join half dozen times was in marine rotc in high school. Wouldnt let my dad join either (aircraft machinist and chemist). No reason given, but i am only boy. Uncle served a short while thats it

not really sure

Attached: 1565906894366.jpg (768x646, 89K)

Why would I fight for a corrupt oligarchy that wants my people to die out?

Not under trump

I rather take care of your wife while you go

Working in military in Brazil is not worthy if you want to engage in real combats, even if the army is one of the bests in South America. In the end you will just doing regular work and rarely engage in combats in some favelas. But rarely.
By the way, I particularly think that Brazil shouldn't have a army. Brazil is a neutral area by nature, so...

I did, was legally obliged to. It was mostly pretty neat experience.

Attached: 2e81a571.jpg (1078x1080, 176K)

Medical Disqualification.

Too fucking young. I will when I am old enough. God bless this nation.

/thread

History of depression and a lot of scars from self harm, shitty alcoholic phase.

Did it 10 years ago, it was overall shit since dudes there were typical low iq folks and our military was super poor back then.

ABD Tac. Coxswain

Military life is bullshit
Bunch of hypocrites in here
If you can get through your contract for the bennies good for you
I didn’t
I had a few major nigger moments and got kicked out

Do it

Get rekt, muh Israel etc it takes a certain type of man to say I'll give everything for an idea, for self govt,or actual liberty

Semper fucking Paratus

Honestly, I’d avoid it if I were murican.

Attached: 565EB6BC-8F24-481E-87D6-62A3B5A28AC1.jpg (734x728, 163K)

I bet a dollar you all have normalfag-tier taste. List 5 of your favorites, prove me wrong.
>inb4 you think normalfags dont watch anime
>inb4 you attempt to imply that you're not a normalfag

That's not how you spell "the jews "

Because i'm medically unable to.

You got anymore of these?

Conscripted.
I hated every second of it and hated almost everyone, especially the corporals.

SIR YES SIR

Israel sucks

lmao but the marine corps is literally Jow Forums meets Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /a/ and /out/.

>Why aren't you dying for isreal goy?
Fuck off

Never got conscripted, not joining on my own free will for sure. Money is trash and I work-out on my own so don't need any of that "disciple" bullshit as well. Also after serving your time you get some kinda gibs for college/uni and I'm way past that. It literally offers me nothing.

yeah but you'll be homeless after the military if you are a marine tho

I have the training, but no wars to fight in :(

Attached: ca118097-e4f2-44cb-b366-2dd947a94e85.Svensk_soldat-300x262.jpg (1105x762, 64K)

Radio 145, now that´s a radio...

*SIP*

Attached: 1566077076284.jpg (1280x720, 279K)