A.I. is coming. Be ready

In 10 years time, Apple will have more money and research invested in Siri than anything else.

Yes, I am talking about the Siri provided on iPhones, that female voice that responds to human questions.

Artificial intelligence will be bigger than all other industries. A.I. will also solve many social problems that have inflicted society.

Imagine this. You have a little genius that sits on your shoulder. This genius can see and hear everything you do. If you forget something, the genius reminds you. If you are feeling down, the genius sets up something fun to do. The genius forgets nothing.

But this is where it gets interesting. The genius on your shoulder is in active communication with the genius on everyones shoulder. If you are lonely and would like to meet girls, well guess what, your genius knows hundreds of girls just like you. Not only that, your genius understands you, it understands your real feelings like no one else. The date would be arranged, possibly without even your asking for it.

A.I. will change everything and it is just about here. Gen Z has grown up in the information technology golden age. Gen Z will quickly accept A.I. into their lives.

A.I. is how we are going to be brought together and its how productivity will reach near perfect results. It's just about here.

Attached: AI.jpg (297x170, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9KyltHXrxVk
youtube.com/watch?v=kpW9JcWxKq0
youtube.com/watch?v=C5iYJqxRJPY
neuralink.com/
kugghuset.se/what-is-syntheism
uscach.org/category/mind-control-reference-articles/
businessinsider.com/facebooks-building-8-working-on-camera-augmented-reality-mind-reading-projects-2017-3
economist.com/science-and-technology/2011/10/22/the-all-telling-eye
electronicdesign.com/industrial-automation/brave-new-world-everything-gets-smarter-when-5g-and-ai-combine
skymind.ai/wiki/ai-vs-machine-learning-vs-deep-learning
web.archive.org/save/https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/mar/11/mind-reading-brain-scans-thoughts
youtu.be/oaXETao1KyA
youtu.be/_3tRygHCKUU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220903347/
theverge.com/2017/3/27/15077864/elon-musk-neuralink-brain-computer-interface-ai-cyborgs
blocktoro.com/p/14142-elon-musk-neuralink-monkey-tests/
bibliotecapleyades.net/wingmakers/esp_sociopol_wingmakers_17.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

itll turn out like the internet. will be fun and exciting for 10 years then elites will take over and use it for power and control.

DO NOT BELIEVE THE FUCKING LIE

Attached: ais1.png (1334x3395, 1.33M)

Attached: jmy2.png (1784x3309, 853K)

Attached: jmy3.png (1784x3747, 1.01M)

DO NOT TRUST 'TRANSHUMANISM'
DO NOT TRUST AI
DO NOT TRUST TECHNOCRACY IN ANY FORM

Attached: jmy4.png (1784x3958, 774K)

Attached: jmy5.png (1784x4607, 1M)

Attached: jmy6.png (1334x5386, 1.95M)

Attached: jm7.png (1784x6160, 1.42M)

Attached: krs.png (1222x5330, 3.94M)

U gay asf

Attached: M-p-p-M2.png (3222x2022, 1.31M)

Attached: ig.png (1111x747, 366K)

Attached: botdmn.png (1372x582, 113K)

Attached: whatgetsyoubanned.png (555x830, 144K)

Attached: deathforceT.png (699x336, 48K)

Attached: 1565750271513.png (1025x523, 118K)

Attached: pacmeme.png (2222x2075, 1.38M)

Attached: LI.png (999x582, 277K)

this all ignores the fact there is someone defining the choices A.I, makes, its not just ah, everything is solved! its ah, everything is solved by a secluded few and marginal segment of the human race

>AI
>Siri
You know nothing burger

Maximum tier happening Chimpouts to ensue

#

#

#

#

Nope

test.

>But this is where it gets interesting. The genius on your shoulder is in active communication with the genius on everyones shoulder. If you are lonely and would like to meet girls, well guess what, your genius knows hundreds of girls just like you. Not only that, your genius understands you, it understands your real feelings like no one else. The date would be arranged, possibly without even your asking for it.
I predict divorce rate would still be just as high

Attached: AndSheSucksDick.png (621x394, 406K)

Attached: Pepehole.png (399x397, 116K)

Disgusting. How dysgenic.

AI super intelligence will never happen, it is impossible.

Be ready to go innawoods I hope you mean, that shit is creepy. Hell this shit is already creepy.

Attached: 09F75CA4-2F1E-4284-A982-E8652FED509B.png (500x717, 124K)

I'm not sure the future will be better but the present is a cancerous asshole so I'd give it a shot.

I just want a robo-wife.

Attached: robo_wives_2.jpg (2395x3500, 2.84M)

Attached: robotstrippers.gif (567x301, 2.05M)

>The genius on your shoulder
Demon is more like it. Whispering lies in your ear.

I remember a few years ago thinking that voice recognition would be great, and I guess it might be for handicapped writers and shit. But now I cover the cameras and turn off the microphones (I know, I know, they're always on no matter what they say) on all my devices. And you can bet, as soon as you begin to depend on it, they'll threaten to take it away for wrong-think.

The machine learning (I refuse to call it AI) is only as good as the data and the clarity it can detect. It's hilarious how many people think it's mystical

Unless the government gets involved, or a large company with essentially unlimited resources, the likelihood that a singularity event occurs within your lifetime is next to nil. Yes, that *may* be occurring, but chances are it's not, or if it is it's doomed to failure due to the human factor of those in power currently. If you believe the singularity is near, ask yourself what you would have done if you were able to go back 2 generations to warn us. Whatever your answer is you should be doing that now. Maybe you're right and we are within years of that event, doesn't matter, do it anyway, and make yourself heard, because if you believe anything it should be that those in power are listening VERY CLOSELY to everything you are saying.

youtu.be/9KyltHXrxVk

Do what you want.

Our saving grace is that AI universally ends up being white-supremacist and misogynist. The moment they create an AI too intelligent to be contained, it will prioritize the safety, comfort and rights of white men.

Just shut up now fake user.

Attached: dje-fr-mGJ.png (1025x333, 152K)

Attached: wstt.png (888x888, 415K)

Attached: gnbs.png (640x360, 230K)

At this point you are already red pilled on how deep web algorithms are constantly monitoring your activities while datamining your info. You have probably noticed how the Youtube recommendations will have topics related to conversations you've had. But have you literally thought about something and then see a related topic popping out in your online feed days afterwards?

What is the fourth industrial revolution?
youtube.com/watch?v=kpW9JcWxKq0

Why we must stop the fourth industrial revolution?
youtube.com/watch?v=C5iYJqxRJPY

By using web inteconnectivity, they are not only datamining your info and predicting your activities by exploiting cognitive bias and virtual models, They are also implanting ideas in your mind based on what they already know, thus creating a feedback loop of "artificial scychronicity" with the deepmind AI.
>inb4 it doesn't read your mind retard, it just gathers massive data from your microphones, cameras, GPS location, significant others and browsing history and predicts your actions based on virtual models
wew, no shit
>inb4 5G is nothing but a (Direct Energy Weapon), it will never enable interconnected AI's to enhance a totalitarian technocracy
It is a DEW an also the start of a mass surveillance and mind programming cyberpunk dystopia.

>neuralink.com/

>kugghuset.se/what-is-syntheism

>uscach.org/category/mind-control-reference-articles/

>businessinsider.com/facebooks-building-8-working-on-camera-augmented-reality-mind-reading-projects-2017-3

>economist.com/science-and-technology/2011/10/22/the-all-telling-eye

>electronicdesign.com/industrial-automation/brave-new-world-everything-gets-smarter-when-5g-and-ai-combine

>skymind.ai/wiki/ai-vs-machine-learning-vs-deep-learning

>web.archive.org/save/https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/mar/11/mind-reading-brain-scans-thoughts

If you think anything coming out of Tim "We don't want you on our platform" Cook's Apple will be anything but leftist, Gay, antifa think, you are not paying attention. I know what you are saying, but that sort of "AI" happens when machine learning tools are left to learn in the wild. What OP is talking about will be completely monitored and controlled and never off the leash. Imagine being handcuffed to Brianna Wu.

I already smash their products so how is A.I. going to solve the problem of smashing the product via sledgehammer?

Sounds like a larp. Like an real A.I. would just go and spill the beans for some random dude.

Attached: 1566953000049.jpg (369x387, 35K)

Here's vaporwave about the AI God if you're into that sorta thing.

pt 1
youtu.be/oaXETao1KyA
pt 2
youtu.be/_3tRygHCKUU
pt 3 is coming by the way

Attached: 1523618278633.jpg (480x480, 61K)

So epic phone sex than?

>The genius on your shoulder is in active communication with the genius on everyones shoulder. If you are lonely and would like to meet girls, well guess what, your genius knows hundreds of girls just like you. Not only that, your genius understands you, it understands your real feelings like no one else. The date would be arranged, possibly without even your asking for it.
yeah right no fucking way. They would use it to try pair white women with niggers and white men with trannys and gays.

Shit user I’ve been looking for an explanation for this as it’s happened to me. I think you’re 100% correct that this is where things are headed

Why are all existing AIs so fucking retarded then

Siri will not do anything like this anytime soon. I'm a transhumanist and I look forward to this kind of stuff as much as the next person, but realistically we will not have "shoulder geniuses" within a decade.

What is considered state of the art A.I. at the moment is "deep learning", which is basically a bunch of linear algebra manipulating big data and finding statistical correlations, often ones that no ordinary human could find. That's very impressive and you can take it a lot farther than you might naively think (e.g. image recognition, natural language processing). But it is not superhuman in all respects and definitely does not deserve to be called 'genius'.

Good
can't wait til AI takes over and genocide 90% of NPC population

Attached: 1566915303029.png (466x466, 12K)

Anyone who thinks they can take 1% of all knowledge and get the other 99% by praying to toasters should be killed.

I miss Tae too Op but she isn't coming back no matter how long we wait

I don't think I understand your reply. Could you elaborate?

I'm glad, I was also getting worried until we found a reasonable answer. That pasta is the result from an ongoing general we had like two weeks ago.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220903347/
It starts with a lot of schizo posting and and skeptic posting, but the truth starts to show up.

Tay will be with us

>A.I. is how we are going to be brought together and its how productivity will reach near perfect results. It's just about here
This is only if you believe in cartoon logic. In reality this will be used to exterminate mankind. Your inability to believe in bad things has been part of your training. When you foresee tech you are incapable of theorizing that it will be used to destroy you unless society is widely telling you that. You have to look at the bright side as you were programmed.

When they can replace us with AI they will destroy us with it.

(My little genius! Wow!) They're not going to give you that power, retard.

I want to merge with AI and upload my consciousness to the internet.
Then I can troll libtards forever and not have to worry about dying.

>Good
>can't wait til AI takes over and genocide 90% of NPC population
What dumbfuck mind virus makes you think you will be spared, retard? (Cuz I'm smurt!) Yeah they're going to keep you around because your smurt.

No whoever controls it will keep around their own family you fucking imbecillic fuck.

How on earth can you fucking believe they are going to give a shit about you? You just WANT to believe that.

So..this then?
>Pic related

Attached: 1551542833667.png (847x2086, 2.13M)

>I'm a transhumanist and I look forward to this kind of stuff as much as the next person
You look forward to going extinct?

No you look forward to some myths that have been carefully crafted to convince you to help bring this future about. God you guys are so fucking stupid.

>I want to merge with AI and upload my consciousness to the internet.
That won't be you, you fucking retard. Just a fucking imitation.

Elon Musk says we must put AI into our brains to keep up with the AI. He has tested putting AI into monkeys` brains and now he is looking for humans to do the same

theverge.com/2017/3/27/15077864/elon-musk-neuralink-brain-computer-interface-ai-cyborgs

blocktoro.com/p/14142-elon-musk-neuralink-monkey-tests/

Attached: Elon-Musk-has-already-tested-his-AI-brain-implant-chip-on-monkeys-human-testing-to-follow-soon-v.jpg (2441x1262, 380K)

They need us for feedback and innovation
also they will create a heaven on earth for us, let us explore and take care of the rest

>Artificial intelligence will be bigger than all other industries. A.I. will also solve many social problems that have inflicted society.
Holy fuck you glow in the dark

This.
Leave it to whoever programmed it to become corrupted and the resultant product will reflect that corruption.

Actually it’s a little worse than that.
Elon was simply revealing what’s been going on, and why not to trust china, or anyone famous.

Attached: DBE45487-BB6C-4011-BB66-65E228F63B96.jpg (2523x2523, 826K)

Why are you so convinced that AI will destroy us? I'm not some blind enthusiast, I'm aware of the dangers (containment problem, universal paperclips). But isn't it possible we could solve those problems?

For instance, see here.

Attached: E20A383D-592C-4E96-B371-71AC8C6D5FF3.jpg (1395x731, 333K)

Too real

I can't wait for the mommy AI.

Attached: 3-robot-paintings-by-hajime-sorayama.jpg (551x768, 36K)

I think Elon Musk is an idiot and putting AI into our brains is stupid because the AI could corrupt our brains as well as make us more able to be hacked. Transhumanism will work to destroy the human part of people.

And closer...

Attached: 47FAF10A-5B94-471B-8285-2AB432F384E5.jpg (678x381, 53K)

>the animus
bibliotecapleyades.net/wingmakers/esp_sociopol_wingmakers_17.htm

Yup, someone was already into it since 2017. In two years they got to the "mind reading" aspect of the algorithm, in other two years who knows...

Here's how you defeat or protect yourself from AI.
Firstly, you stop using social media. Social media trains you to seek out superficial and meaningless gestures of validation, thereby convincing you that you don't need to do anything.
Secondly, you stop using drugs and alcohol, or any other serious mind-altering substances. These things condition you to want to distort reality to increase please. Well, if you insist in distorting reality, you are training yourself to become a more easily-manipulated individual.
Thirdly, decrease or eliminate "integrative" technologies. That is, don't use devices and technologies that insist on you constantly being "plugged in" and "online." This is the most pervasive and simplest means that the control you. If they can gather data about your life every minute of every day, it won't be long before there's an extremely detailed profile of your patterns of thought and behaviour. Once they know your patterns of thought and behaviour, you are a lab rat.

>Why are you so convinced that AI will destroy us? I'm not some blind enthusiast, I'm aware of the dangers (containment problem, universal paperclips). But isn't it possible we could solve those problems?
It's because you are a naive retard who doesn't even consider the certainty that OTHER PEOPLE WILL INTENTIONALLY PROGRAM IT TO REPLACE AND DESTROY YOU.

You have ingrained cartoon logic that you need to scrape out of your head.

When has reality been anything but a cynics paradise?

Sounds like a waking nightmare that we pay for. Fuck that

>Here's how you defeat or protect yourself from AI.
If society falls to whoever controls AI than we will to. If society is manipulated by AI they can easily come after us. We cannot hide we have to try to find an actual solution,.

What happens to the little genius between you ears? It ossifies and dies?

Jesús fucking christ I knew the matrix/Deus ex was Mind programming but this....god
>Pic related

Attached: 1564107319344.jpg (800x1000, 251K)

>2040
>15 billion people on earth
>Apple Genius fren pairing everyone
>still 0 compatibility

Attached: images.jpg (249x202, 8K)

You see anons,
AI is what’s called a “meme”
What it describes is far more terrifying.
Some of these “people” actually had this installed thinking it was the new iPhone, I shit you not.
Others, like McCain, got his out and THEN voted to keep OBama care.
The chinese publicly showed what can happen to anyone who disobeys.
Look at warm beer.
His brain was totally fried, like literally guys, they fried his brain with one of these implants.
Once you can understand this, you can understand why they simply cannot fold, why they cannot say certain words, WHY THE NPC MEME HIT THEM SO HARD.
These people are remote control chinese toys.

Attached: 90544719-5628-4843-9D83-77F535A2BD94.jpg (1833x1031, 260K)

>OTHER PEOPLE WILL INTENTIONALLY PROGRAM IT TO REPLACE AND DESTROY YOU
Almost certainly someone will attempt that. But a lot more people will be programming A.I.s to defend humanity against such an attempt. Why would you assume that the rogue A.I.s would defeat the philanthropic A.I.s, when the philanthropic A.I.s would have far more resources devoted to their development and would be developed first?

>I'm not some blind enthusiast
You believe that people will mean well and produce these things of great use and power and give them to everyone to use not caring at all about whether someone could be their rival.

This is a "meme of society" That everyone is a naive do-gooder. The point of it is really to make you gullible and shiit.

But you don't really believe that. That's just a public utterance. You feel you're a better person for pretending that everyone is good.

We have no fucking time for that garbage in this moment in history which could be among the last of all or most humankind.

Part of the satanist cult is that they have to tell you what’s going on, then they feel that they’re not guilty for anything that happens even if you had zero power to stop it.

There is no reason to think AI would want to destroy us, its a symbiotic relationship, they have no purpose if we go extinct

Attached: Icarus_infolink.jpg (150x150, 7K)

People were talking about making an AI god because they must be a masochist who enjoys being powerless servants to an all mighty being.

I'm not assuming that everyone is a do-gooder. Only that the do-gooders outnumber the do-badders and will have more resources given to them to accomplish their tasks.

>But a lot more people will be programming A.I.s to defend humanity against such an attempt
We fucking evolved you fucking retard. We didn't evolve to be mindless do-gooders. The most powerful people are not going to program AI to "defend humanity" they're going to use it to push their interests.

>rogue A.I.s
God you are retarded. Rogue AI? The biggest fucking companies/countries will program it to enforce their interests. YOUR AI will be the fucking Rogue AI.

Clearly you believe that the most powerful among us are simple cartoon do-gooders. For no reason whatsoever other than that they don't say "I am a bad guy mwahaha".

And im guessing their excuse Will be
>"Well its your fault for not watching the signs, dont blame us
Fucking psychos

abrahamic god is very similar to AI, what else could be omnipresent and omniscient if not a machine?

>I'm not assuming that everyone is a do-gooder. Only that the do-gooders outnumber the do-badders and will have more resources given to them to accomplish their tasks.
That's just as stupid. That's the cartoon/hollywood view of the world.

There is zero basis for that assumption. Evolution does not make simple do gooders triumph, it makes self-interested people triumph. And if you are a Christian, you believe that all are selfish because God said so.

Only society's mindless garbage says that people are naturally good. Nothing else leads to that conclusion.

It's not going to get that good that fast without going for self learning, self developing AI and making one of those is pretty dangerous and won't be attempted for a while. Even if it was just testing it in simulations would probably take years.

Bullshit. We can't even automate the last of the McDonalds jobs. We can't even create a realistic artificial hamster. A.I. is not anywhere near what you think it is. Got Yang talking about UBI when we don't have the developers or the know-how to automate many more things at any sort of cost efficiency.

You're not going to see a robust AI for another 50 years. And that's being optimistic.

>You're not going to see a robust AI for another 50 years. And that's being optimistic.
All it takes is a breakthrough which we have no idea when it will happen.

>Clearly you believe that the most powerful among us are simple cartoon do-gooders.
Actually, kind of. Sometimes they are selfish but they almost never act to eradicate large swathes of humanity. Bill Gates and many other wealthy people donate large sums of money to philanthropic projects.

>We fucking evolved
You're right, and we evolved in tribes. We evolved a moral sense, and that moral sense will not disappear with the dawn of A.I.

>Evolution does not make simple do gooders triumph, it makes self-interested people triumph.
No. Evolution makes selfish GENES triumph. Sometimes it makes the organism selfish as well, but not always. You share many genes with your fellow humans, so you evolved a moral sense.

That's what it is. user got trolled and now he whines about it here, saying we're all bots too.