So, her majesty supported brexit all along

So, her majesty supported brexit all along

She just btfo the remainers

say something nice about her

Attached: QE.jpg (735x480, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/9801835/Queen-and-Prince-Charles-using-power-of-veto-over-new-laws-Whitehall-documents-reveal.html
twitter.com/sairasameerarao/status/1166877503895420928
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rundown please. Does the final deal need to be approved by parliament?

Thank you, Your Majesty.

Monarchy > Elected Oligarchy. Shutter Parliament and exile the party politicians, we don't need any of them!

she approved boris's plan to shut down parliament three weeks prior to leaving the the EU, stopping leftist traitors from sabotaging it

God save the queen! On english class when i was still in high school, a friend wrote a story about going in a date with her, weird as fuck but still bless her majesty

>final deal

Attached: 1552143129925.png (394x411, 283K)

they are protesting in london about a "coup" '

all the freaks are in one place.

as if they'll start a coup, her majests military will be on alert to this

HAIL BRITANNICA!
>HAIL BRITANNICA!
HAIL BRITANNICA!
>HAIL BRITANNICA!
HAIL BRITANNICA!
>HAIL BRITANNICA!

Attached: 1560207627495.jpg (750x574, 106K)

Bongs can feel free to correct me as I dont know as much about parliment and the procedures they follow, but isnt the queen approving prorogation basically a formality and not something she actually has much input on from a legal standpoint?

She should order the Life Guard to mount up and clear the streets with their sabers. Rare opportunity

She's a good Sheila, Bruce, and not at all stuck up.

i was taught in school that their monarch was a figurehead and had no legal powers at all.

wrong

The power to appoint and dismiss the Prime Minister
The power to appoint and dismiss other ministers.
The power to summon, prorogue and dissolve Parliament
The power to make war and peace
The power to command the armed forces of the United Kingdom
The power to regulate the Civil Service
The power to ratify treaties
The power to issue passports
The power to appoint bishops and archbishops of the Church of England
The power to create peers (both life peers and hereditary peers).

i guess american education really is a joke. i once asked a teacher what the difference between a parliament and congress and she answered something like "dont worry about it all you have to know for the test is that they are both democracies"

She holds the power to do so or not, but when was the last time any UK monarch acted independently or against the request of the PM? I'm sure it's happened, but I'm no bong.

I love that remainers we’re rooting for a monarch to overrule a prime minister just to get what t hey want. And now they are complaining the democracy is in danger. No irony in that at all.

I just cant for secession
If I leave, I'll fly a Union Jack

>they are both democracies
Like it or not it is Democracy that has destroyed your nations allowing the same foreign country to rig and use those elections to seize power in EVERY western nation.

Its time to take out the enemy and take back our countries because until then we are all in chains.

Attached: 1528475320289.jpg (800x424, 32K)

prorogued parliament in 2017

i'm in nz, but she can dissolve our government if she wants

Recently.
>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/9801835/Queen-and-Prince-Charles-using-power-of-veto-over-new-laws-Whitehall-documents-reveal.html
>As a result of this and other instances, the monarchy is now broadly exempt from FOI requests.

Right, but she doesn't just wake up and *surprise* decide to fuck shit up. The GG (can they?) or PM requests it and then she says Make It So.

She can literally wake up and order the military to march on parliament and execute all elected oligarchs. The military takes an oath to the Crown, not to Parliament, and their loyalty is not in question.

>the elite 1% establishment supports Brexit

No surprises here.

Attached: 1566621954447.jpg (2160x1198, 281K)

I know that. I totally know that.

The point is, she doesn't. She (always? mostly?) simply approves what the PM, etc, presents her to do.

>She can literally wake up and order the military to march on parliament and execute all elected oligarchs.
The Queen must take back and restore Britain or those same elected officials will be coming for her usurping the military.

DESTROY THE BANK OF ENGLAND!!! TAKE BACK THE CORRUPT PARLIAMENT WHICH HAS BETRAYED THE PEOPLE TO FOREIGN OCCUPIERS WHO ARE FLOODING THEIR COUNTRY WITH IMMIGRANTS!!!

EXPOSE THE TRUTH AND LET THE WORLD REAP ITS REVENGE AGAINST THOSE WHO WORK TO DESTROY THE WEST!!!!

Attached: 1528467757383.jpg (224x218, 9K)

God save the based Queen

God bless the Queen

well done, you old bag of bones

Her actions have nothing to do with whether she supports Brexit or not. She is obliged to end the session if that's what the PM requests unless there is some earthshattering reason not to. To refuse him would be to attack the independence of the House.

>>the elite 1% establishment supports Brexit
The Jews don't support Brexit, what are you talking about?

Right, because for quite some time it has been the approach of the Crown to take a back seat to Parliament unless that institution suffers some sort of log jam.

However, everything with a beginning has an end. At some point, Parliament will be recognised as an obsolete and harmful burden. Further, the Crown will have to take a more active role or else see itself abolished in the near future. The current situation and balance of power will change, and the Crown has the tools in place to bring about and shape that change.

The Queen.

She and the CIA fired the Australian PM in 1975

THIS is what I was asking. When was the last time the crown either acted independently (without request) or declined the request of a PM/GG/etc? Or, just how rubber stamp is she? 100%? 80%?

The elected oligarchs came for the Queen when they pushed the UK into the EU. It was an unlawful act of treachery that would have ultimately ensured the end of the Royal Family. Thankfully, we woke up and the EU is now getting btfo.

So is that Chaz? Or Wills? Or what's his name; their kid?

because Boris slivered through a legality that allows him to shut down any opposition in parliament for weeks, during one of the most crucial stages/debates of British history. regardless of leave and remain siding he acted as a dictator, above the parliament, which is not the case of european presidents. you have to be a literal retard to think what he did was right or democratic.

Since the queen is getting up there in years, and William is the apparent Heir, how uncucked is he? He does have a white wife and children, but Ive also heard the royal family has been irreparably zogged.

>The elected oligarchs came for the Queen when they pushed the UK into the EU.
FUCKING THIS!!!!

If the Queen wont preserve her own position then the military needs to step in and take back control executing all those endangering that seat and then hand it over to the Queen.

Lets be fair, true monarchism has worked for thousands of years in ALL societies, while the experiment of democracy is simply another inbred trick to rig the elections using media to control the masses which explains why ALL countries media that is owned by the same group are ALSO democracies that are owned by the same foreign overlords.

Attached: 1528475320190.jpg (736x736, 77K)

His brother is a lost cause, certainly.

Yes and no.
According to the letter of the law, the Monarch is essentially a totalitarian dictator and can do whatever she wants.
But in practice, Lizzie has read her Machiavelli and knows full well that Parliament won't stand for such action; if she actually exercised her powers there'd be a republican referrendum before you can say "Tea and crumpets" and her entire family would be kicked out on the streets while Buckingham Palace gets turned into a commie orphonage or something.
So there was never any chance of her stopping anything the government "suggests"; she's a rubber stamp in human form.

Attached: 1566987679944.jpg (480x240, 22K)

im an american but il say it

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Attached: sfghfghfgdh.gif (240x286, 629K)

Mattis is a
1shill
2kike
3faggot
Get rekt homo

God bless the Queen.

Prince Charles is next in line, then Prince William. As Parliament and its politicians become increasingly loathed, the Crown should strongly promote a brand of British identity and national unity that rests on the primacy of the Crown and its traditions.

Then, when Parliament is suffering from yet another scandal or has committed another outrage against the populace, strike. Permanently shutter Parliament while an investigation takes place into their latest failures, and start a Royal Commission into alternative governing institutions and how best to reconstitute the peerage.

this, and he sounds like an edgy kid if he really did say that.

I don't think charles will take it. Williams is a good option.

Really? It seems that the people hold the Queen (her at least, dunno about the rest of the senpai) in pretty high regard. Likely much higher than the elected. If she said this is some shit and I'm cleaning House, wouldn't most bongs agree?

The democratic part was when the UK voted to leave.
Boris is just protecting the people's will

His brother is very far down the line for succession and was always a degenerate regardless even before he married that mongrel. Im curious about William since he is next in line for the crown.

It's amazing. The redditors are all turning on her, acting as if they didn't worship her as an immortal meme idol for the last decade.

I know that too.

I'm asking which of them might have the balls to be a King and not a stamp. Or after how much time that would be the right move.

Attached: HMRLIZ.png (786x1116, 1.29M)

52% voted to leave and the majority of those with a great deal in mind.

>a friend wrote a story about going in a date with her
we consider that treason

if it is still the people's will then it will stand up to criticism and the present issues of the process

>The democratic part was when the UK voted to leave.

This. Never, ever let the oligarchs spread their propaganda. Electing party politicians to a closed national assembly, having your legal system controlled by appointed, life-time professionals, refusing commoners the right to impeach anyone... all of these practices and more are found in oligarchic systems. They have nothing to do with democracy.

We teach our kids that democracy comes from ancient Athens. That was a totally different system, and what we see in the modern West is just a series of gutless politicians relying on the political equivalent of stolen valour.

Never let an oligarch tell you that his system is democracy, even if you don't care about democracy. It is just propaganda, stolen valour, rank dishonesty. A wolf in sheeps clothing, but that wolf is diseased and will ruin the nation before enjoying a nice retirement on your dime.

That's affirmative. The real reason for Brexit is the Kikes are trying to defend their money in The City of London.

The Kikes are tactically retreating and looking to regroup. Brexit is overall a good thing, but something should be done to burn those yid fuckers while they're huddled in there.

You forgot the part where the people voted Leace and the government has never honored their decision. Boris is ensuring the people's will is fulfilled. Secondly, the queen officiates any request a sitting prime minister has, party is irrelevant. This is tradition and fucking idiot millennials like you wouldn’t know anything about history because you’re reactionary emotional retards

yes but that hasn't stopped every other member of the establishment from ignoring protocol and doing whatever they want.

>but isnt the queen approving prorogation basically a formality
Yes. 99% of this controversy is just hot air. Boris has done something he technically has the power to do as PM, and the Queen has rubber-stamped it as a formality.

Yes, yes and yes

Real question to british lads: has the Queen any political power? like what would happen if she said 'fuck it, I won't allow the brexit'?

Attached: eKks4h4.jpg (1000x652, 121K)

>You forgot the part where the people voted Leace and the government has never honored their decision
ah yes we were right on course to remain before boris shut down the discussion

>The power to command the armed forces of the United Kingdom

This is the big one. On top of this I don't think the Brits have a Posse Comitatus Act, so if the parliament gets too uppity for her she has the power to command the military, unilaterally, to take to the streets for her. She's basically only a figurehead until she decides not to be.

Does this change Britain leaving by Sept 1st? I got money on it

You should get tested for bum-AIDS

it's kind of right but not at the same time. she doesn't interfere in politics but if the shtf, she's the most powerful person in the country.

>Does the final deal need to be approved by parliament?

The final deal, like the final solution exists only in our hearts and our memories.

MFW "No Deal" incoming.

Attached: BRExit - Parliament of Chimps.jpg (636x382, 64K)

It does. The only criticism you faggots have is to scream racism. And the process is being upheld by rulers protecting the will of the people. Cry more

at least my bum aids produce an actual argument

Rule Britannia up in this bitch.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

>elections don’t count unless I agree with the outcome
Country voted leave, deal with it faggot. You don’t even live there, fuck off

then why did boris have to shut it down? why is he not willing to let parliament express the purpose of its creation?

This means It's Habbening.

this
about time that the true will of the people is upheld
Parliament broke the law when they did not withdraw without a deal on 29 March 2019.

never stated my opinion. another non argument from a board full of retards

There was an election, the people voted. There is nothing left to discuss. Politicians are dragging their feet. You’re an idiot

>52%
Sounds like a majority to me
>great deal in mind
But not on paper. They didn't vote "leave with a certain deal", they voted "LEAVE". Just because the faggots and niggers in london are butthurt doesn't mean democratic votes are worthless

Kike jannie 404'ed your image

hum, no chance of it being in a week or literally any day after the 1st?

>or democratic
Oh no.

To prevent "vote again until you get the right answer for us"

Laws are for poors.

God save the Queen.

Brexit deadline is October 31 2019. Parliament was going to pull some kikery where they would pretend to want to make a deal, reject every deal put on the table, then vote to cancel Brexit or have a new referendum since no deal had been made.

Boris saw this and went to the Queen to have parliament shut down in the weeks leading up to Brexit. So they can either make a deal or leave with no deal. But it's happening on October 31 and there's nothing the Remainer kikes can do about it.

She didn’t have the choice. She couldn’t have say no. Believe it or not, she’s not the boss.

such a cheeky cunt aint she

Oh shut up kangaroo fucker. You so desperately complain about the “Leave” aspect that you’re obviously emotionally wrapped up in remaining. You literally saying a democratic election was invalid because you didn’t support Brexit. Your ancestors were sent to Australia because they were clearly inbred retard criminals, so you’re right where you belong

feel free to exit the conversation
there will be one less retard to shit up the board

Pretty impressed...

Because traitors in parliament who wanted to stomp on the will of the people (especially anyone not in london) were trying to stop a democratically made decision by their own countrymen. They should have been arrested and hung for their treason, but unfortunately the world is less civilized than it once was

They're going to have a deal; with the US anyway. Fuck Junker.

Brexit was orchestrated so India and China could grab Great Britain

Attached: 1553946725943.jpg (788x699, 54K)

>her entire family would be kicked out on the streets while Buckingham Palace gets turned into a commie orphonage
Source?
We'd hang every MP in the country before allowing them to abolish the Crown. She wouldn't have to ask the military because even old ladies would be turning up with a length of rope.

they all serve at the pleasure of her majesty.

Wills is a good lad.

>So, her majesty supported brexit all along
She's older than the EU and can remember a time when Britain was an actual world player and not a US client state LARPing as a major power

you gotta leave the EU.

She could have, but clearly didn't want to.

>Source?
Charles I

This chick is comedy gold.

twitter.com/sairasameerarao/status/1166877503895420928

Attached: saira.jpg (1770x798, 150K)

>isnt the queen approving prorogation basically a formality
Yes. However, there is a political motive here in that Boris wants to put the squeeze on Parliament by preventing them from cancelling the usual recess / holiday that happens during conference season.

It's not "fascism" as the remain retards are screaming from the roof, but it is politics.

Attached: HM Queen Elizabeth is a funny old bird.jpg (460x274, 41K)