Jow Forums global warming deniers BTFO

Powerful!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 8.46.10 PM.png (1798x1310, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@frackfree_eu/green-capitalism-is-using-greta-thunberg-66768db6c0e1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: clit_change.png (581x1068, 315K)

even if you look past climate change, her angle is fucked
>hurr let's blame people for polluting Earth rather than big businesses and industries worldwide
she also forced her parents to become vegan

First time i've seen this girl smile

vikings crossed the atlantic in zero emission boats over 1000 years ago.

I bet just making those branded jackets for her and her cuckteam produced more emissions than a flight would.

>there are adult human beings that give a shit about the political opinions of a teenager who is just regurgitating whatever her parents told her to say

What’s with the jacket? Is it cold out in summer or something Greta?

Attached: 50A7BB77-787B-4EBF-B4FE-91A7F2EF1F99.png (1334x750, 801K)

It's often a bit windy on the water. And it's actually reasonable to wear a jacket in New York weather right now. I know because I was there two days ago.

>Zero emission yacht
YOU MEAN A FUCKING SAILBOAT!?!?!?!?

Is there anything more bourgeois than protesting global warming by sailing the ocean in a private boat?

Don't forget she's an actual retard with FAS

>she also forced her parents to become vegan

And they actually did it? How cucked are they, or should I ask how much money is she bringing in?

Why does she have such a punch able a face? I want to kick this brat up against a wall.

She looks like an alien in this pic

Emission free, huh? What is the boat made out of?

Attached: 95203779-074C-4A10-8986-79D54D0D713D.jpg (500x650, 150K)

Hey, I'm a climate activist too! (Literally anyone with a opinion on climate is a climate activist". )

new york is that small?

>he doesn't know how environmentally disastrous industrial meat production is

there are places with literal lakes of pig shit and people think that's fine

Attached: Greta bad.jpg (666x888, 348K)

Upon the inspection of all pertinent facts the only morally permissible act to face climate change is suicide. There are no principled climate change activists.

The Solutreans crossed the Atlantic on zero emission boats 25,000 years ago.

No. It is five boroughs put together. Thats the south end if the smallest.

>zero emission yacht
You know how much emissions were generated from all the plastics, aluminum and fiberglass composites that made the boat?

not a smile
thats the typical lefty smug smirk

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-013858.png (720x1280, 500K)

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body

Attached: sketch-1566230223896.png (1633x1200, 2.19M)

Please keep her there!

oh ffs I was genuinely hoping she would sink. Imagine that shitty plastic yacht being run down by an oil tanker, just about gives me a boner.

Attached: globalwarmBTFO.webm (720x404, 2.91M)

>she also forced her parents to become vegan
>And they actually did it? How cucked are they, or should I ask how much money is she bringing in?

Her mother is a huge radical feminist, there is no father

Her parents are being paid very well. Got a large private yacht and a private crew to sail them across the world.

She also hasn’t been to school in 2 years, because she’s too busy protesting climate change. It’s a clear scam

mongos should be gassed

Attached: Scheisskind.jpg (415x381, 22K)

Attached: 1565796625380m.jpg (1024x684, 119K)

She burned more carbon flying the yacht crew back and forth than just taking a direct flight herself.

Also soph is a much hotter loli than this deformed Greta troll.

God shes so fucking ugly.
It's like a Downs Syndrome with Fetal Alcohol

No one would know she exists if it wasn't for the Jow Forums propaganda slide faggots constantly posting her FAS face.

I sage and report every FAS kid post I see.

Thun(((Berg)))
Why continue?

Gross. She’s not wearing a bra?

She’s probably retarded. Her parents have kept her out of school for 2 years so she can protest climate change. Some globalist organization is funding her parents and her. She’ll be rich by the time she’s 18, if her parents don’t steal every dime from her

Oh, wow, now where's her solution? Will she go to India and Africa and tell those niggers to stop breeding? Will she use her empowered pussy to tell Jinping he needs to stop his factories? No, she'll tell the global minority of whites to eat bugs or someshit.

we have our own jailbait eco facist qt who is actually in our government. I fap at least twice a week while thinking about hate fucking her.

Attached: eight_col_Swarbrick.jpg (720x450, 38K)

They want you to think the crew is flying, meanwhile on the yacht.

Attached: 84130F29-D201-48FF-9EBA-4EC0007870D4.jpg (1024x767, 128K)

> india exists and people think thats fine

why do yachtfags always have ugly patchy beards? easy to shave that crap, even at sea.

Easier for the pedojews to suck those titties

She cute, would ass fuck.

All the basedboys are jacking off to this

She will literally just spit out a couple of talking points from Soros. I’m pretty sure it’s one of his companies that’s paying for this

>New York weather right now. I know because I was there two days ago.

dirty spic invading white nations, dont leave coonlombia again please.

>88.8k upboats
Why are normies so easily tricked by this shit?
Is everyone supposed to sail instead of flying now? How much carbon will it take to build that many yachts for people? Is Greta responsible for all the flights journalists took from Europe to the USA to document her arrival??
medium.com/@frackfree_eu/green-capitalism-is-using-greta-thunberg-66768db6c0e1

Eww, look at that monoracial moonface. Luckily I'm a burgermutt and never have to gaze on such a genetic closed circuit regularly.

Fuck off Greta, we’re full

Attached: 10738CF9-36A5-4350-AA86-F804F30F1ADE.jpg (1242x1399, 827K)

Pretty much, they're using her as a puppet for advertising and to destroy rival industry.

Wow, rich girl did rich people thing. Amazing

climate change fags actually want people to not travel at all, just stay in our nations and be good tax goy cattle paying for our replacement. Also, no cars allowed, so we have to get stabbed and our wife's raped by pooskins on public electric trains while going to work, and our salaries and wages will be destroyed and made less valuable by carbon taxes, ensuring we have no economic power or strength.

But of course, the elite will still get a free pass and be allowed to fly and travel at will since they can afford any carbon tax or buy their way around laws. Same goes for shiploads of (((climate refugees))) and other third world trash that will be imported to white countries while we pay via tax for the privilege.

>ecofash

Literally only in Parliament because DUDE WEED LMAO

Attached: 1341141891322.jpg (399x382, 66K)

yes, it's a big power grab in the transition to neo-feudalist global technocracy. Same thing with the bug food/vegan shilling, they want to destroy all the small meat producers and replace their farms with endless monoculture anti-nutrient, pesticide laced onions and grains and gain full control of the food supply.

I just wanna be gassed from her vegan braps.