SJW writer calls for terrorist attacks

Kate Leth is a writer. She's written comic books for big companies like Marvel and IDW, and has branched into writing for popular cartoons like MLP and Transformers. She's also a rabid SJW queer feminist who openly hates and wants to kill men. She recently tweeted out a call for a nerve gas attack on the funeral of billionaire David Koch. Hopefully this will end her career for good.

boundingintocomics.com/2019/08/28/marvel-comics-writer-kate-leth-endorses-nerve-gas-attack-on-david-kochs-funeral/
twitter.com/kateleth/status/1164926324382633987
archive.is/DEf7P
Inb4 people saying they agree with her. This isn't about the Koches.

Attached: b69 (2).png (2305x1291, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kbw3_Vq4F0&feature=youtu.be&t=52
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=4kbw3_Vq4F0&feature=youtu.be&t=52

Kate is a real lowlife, as you can see.

Attached: DEaDmtOUMAIwIIO.jpg (800x892, 156K)

She was also working on that 'Western anime' Crunchyroll is putting out.

Attached: b29.png (1237x660, 458K)

Bumping with Kate hate.

Attached: 3e33Jiz.jpg (452x600, 79K)

There's nothing wrong with being a scumbag.
"Wrong" is just a word people use to control others according to their personal preferences.
Honor is for the weak who cannot enforce their will by strength or guile.

Not sure why she hates these random more normal, well-adjusted looking white women so much.

Attached: 1565584997333.jpg (1158x1281, 342K)

Her face says it all.

Read her Marvel comic some time, if you're feeling masochistic.

Attached: The_909375_5950193.jpg (800x992, 306K)

So diverse!

Attached: 372.jpg (1989x1353, 393K)

Somehow she still got lots of work for big franchises after this, but I feel like advocating for bioterrorism may have finally crossed a line.

Attached: kate-leth-kill-all-men.jpg (900x300, 36K)

Attached: am0fuj5.jpg (441x480, 50K)

I'll post the article text as a last ditch attempt to bump.

>Marvel Comics writer Kate Leth called for a “nerve gas” attack on the funeral of David Koch.

>Leth took to Twitter to celebrate David Koch’s death writing, “Cohen burst out of the bathroom exclaiming this and is now dancing to “You Make My Dreams Come True.”

>She would then write, “‘Somebody should release nerve gas at that funeral.’ Ah, I love them.”

>Leth has made controversial comments on Twitter before, but nothing to this extent. She called actor James Woods a “bigoted s***bag.” (Related: Comic Book Creator Kate Leth Attacks Actor James Woods Calls Him a “Bigoted S***bag”)

>She also attacked Avengers: Infinity War for a lack of LGBT representation. (Related: Comic Book Writer Attacks Avengers: Infinity War for Lack of LGBT Representation)

>Leth wrote the most recent Pasty Walker, a.K.a. Hellcat! series for Marvel Comics. She’s also written comics for Dynamite, BOOM! Studios, Dark Horse, and IDW.

>She’s also made the transition to animation doing work including My Little Pony: Equestria Girls, Littlest Pet Shop: A World of Our Own, Transformers: Cyberverse, and Crunchyroll’s High Guardian Spice.

the dissonance between the real visage and her cartoon representation is telling. she is a fantasist living in an alternate reality

if whites were smart they would create their own group like the ADL and would churn out propaganda about how she is a terrorist.

They always do it.

Attached: Feminist Frequency Radio.jpg (514x960, 70K)

wow what an absolute dumb fuck
no self awareness or common sense at all
did the possibility of retribution due to a literal death threat escape her? Does she not even have a pausing thought of worry that the money and influence behind the family could bite her in the ass and leave her paraplegic? Dumb cunt

and even the cartoon character looks like shit

Damn she gotten fat too, used to be in her Tumbl years she was one of those thin SJWs.

Repeal the Nineteenth Amendment in America and keep women out of politics.

Attached: repeal-the-19th-amendment.jpg (736x981, 67K)

Attached: nw1.jpg (652x76, 18K)

She bought her own 'body positive' 'anti-fatshaming' 'all sizes are beautiful' rhetoric and ate like a pig. Now she's as hideous outside as she is inside, which is convenient for any guys who see her so they don't have to waste time talking to her to determine that she has no worth.

100% leafpost

Self control vs controlling others.
Both difficult but with the second you don't have to admit fault AND you get to feel like the good guy!

She has flouride eyes.

>honour is for the weak.
You’ve never come across any significant challenges in your life have you?
Your mummy’s little darling.
You’re a good boy.

If she cut back on the burgers she could look like that.

>I would fuck the shit outta both of them.
Kate has never heard these words said about her and she’s angry! Kill all men! Grrrr!

Anime by definition must originate from Japan; High Guardian Spice isn't an anime.

Friendly reminder we have /co/ to thank to modern fandom faggoty like bronyism

We're sorry.

If it comforts you, many of us are regretting it a bit now.

Men do suck but why even mention or bring them up you dumb fucks. Hate these type of weirdos.

>be ugly woman
>have world tell you that you are perfect
>get brainwashed by media and educational institutions
>verbal crusade
>still ugly
>die ugly and alone
Men didn't do this to her. Those like her did.

It's so obvious that the source of her hate is that she is being used as a cum bucket and nothing more.
She fell for the free love meme and is incapable of havin self respect.

All men of all races are going to unite and its going to look like der furher minus the racism. We will still recognize race but all agree that we are better off with our own races. Youll see.

>If it comforts you, many of us are regretting it a bit now.
That won’t fix the damage /co/. Not to mention /co/ responsible for homosuck and Steven Union popularity.

Attached: 5D524D65-822A-4A6C-8A45-E788AA3E2E2B.jpg (520x547, 44K)

>Western anime' Crunchyroll is putting out.
Only the French could make western anime look good. Rest is poorly animated trash like rwby and legend of Korea.

I hate forums but I half wish I browsed during the time that was announced, I bet it was a shitshow.

Every religion and past empires warns against women getting power for a reason.
Half of them are trannies right?

Attached: 6E28EDB8-3C30-405D-ABA3-13B77574C7B5.jpg (444x554, 49K)

>Ascribing media preference to a newborn
That shit is just retarded. It's like saying your baby is a [religion] or trans or whatever, it's nonsense.

Why are black nerds more likable than regular blacks? It’s like they idolize anime because they want better than black culture.

>How to lose friends and end up sad and alone 101
You have to acrue power before you can force your will on others leaf.

What kind of person changes their profile picture so much? Insecure people?

At least baby doesn’t have furry parents. I would post the otherkin parenting comic. But I don’t want to risk getting ban.

I wish I was younger so I can participate in the blowback this entire movement will cause

This is what you get when you give women rights. They think they want to be "liberated", they destroy relationship between men and women. Women want strong men, they want to be dominated. Without it they go feral and don't even realize why. Men want to pursue women but it impossible when doing so carries a real risk of going to jail or getting financially ruined. Both sexes end up miserable and want to kill each other.

Attached: 1554309310113.jpg (638x630, 137K)

>Half of them are trannies right?
I don't think so, they're all white women in problem glasses, but the creator of the show is a 'trans man', aka woman identifying as a man. But 'he' somehow has no problem working with someone who openly hates men.

Attached: Real bros put bros before hoes.jpg (886x882, 212K)

based and redpilled
killing judges, police officers, and government officials, and politicians, is the sole way to damage to status quo.
Terrorist attacks are morally right if the country is opressed by a tyrannical government, actually it's even morally imperative.

Nothing will happen nothing ever happens you won't do anything.

I swear. It’s not immigration or crime that turning the public against the left. It’s trannies.

We're specifically forbidden from doing this. Even suggesting it publicly would get the full weight of the liberal hate machine thrown at us and they would openly defamatory anyone who tries.

Attached: 1561052660996.jpg (395x484, 99K)

No, honor is for those who chose not to use strength or guile when unnecessary and instead use truth. Those who would only use strength or guile are considered to be below true men. Those lesser folks are known as niggers, user.

Jeez I love cunts like this. Reminds me how great it is to be a guy on this one spin through life. Fucking hell, imagine being *that* unfuckable lump.

Attached: aXY2gVV_460swp.jpg (460x246, 20K)