>He doesn't use the world's oldest metaphysical science to understand himself and our age

Just shake my head at the state of pol materialist atheists.
>He's not Plotinus pilled
>He's not Jung pilled
>He's not Godspark pilled
El oh El

Go here, make chart, post it, and I'll tell you some shit that'll help you reformulate your views and life.

astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi

Attached: chartme.png (1063x748, 94K)

u must be a roastie

If that's your chart, you better have that lump on your colon looked at by a doctor quick! That not just a roid.

Attached: Scientology.jpg (600x479, 43K)

>mars in virgo
submissive limp dick faggot sign. congrats.

where is the beaker?

Roastie cunt

Nope, and roasties do astrology as stupidly as they do everything else.
More like incisive critic. It's far from Mars' worst placement.

How should I interpret this

Attached: astro_2gw_tf.22593.252040.png (748x1102, 80K)

I see a big black aids cock in your future Miss Roastie.

lets see

Attached: 3802751D-3048-4E1D-8912-9CB3F8C4DF67.png (748x1102, 88K)

They always hide knowledge in plain sight. They Jews know better than to try and bury the real stuff. It can still be found. Better to use subterfuge and obfuscation.

>It's far from Mars' worst placement.
sexually it's the worst. Great for chicks though.

Wow, what's your Tumblr url?

did that hit home?

Pls r8

Attached: graphic.php(2).png (1200x1600, 64K)

No. It's also nonsensical. Are you implying Mars in Pisces is somehow "the best" sexually? It's an oversimplification of the kind that you see on Tumblr.

Repost from the link I provided. Very interesting chart.

Generally I skip people who are as young as you, as I think that (especially regarding men) core personality traits, life direction, etc, takes at least 25 years to really even begin to crystallize. That said, I'll take a look:

1. You have a strong tendency to want to "do things right", and feel very sharp internal criticism when you're not meeting your own standards, which are very high. You require a lot of structure and self-discipline to be comfortable with yourself, and you're a very emotions-driven person.

2. Ultimately you have the task to fashion your own views and belief-systems that you can be comfortable with, having done due-diligence to form and fashion your ideas. You probably hide them from others, and you need to develop them to the extent that you won't have to do this anymore. Unusual thinker who won't really allow himself to express what he believes/thinks/intuits without long and sober reflection. Your mind works quickly; it works differently from others, but you have a strong sense of FEAR regarding your own views and how they'll be appreciated by other people.

3. You admire people (and will admire this trait in yourself, when it's formed) who speak their mind brazenly, and who are not afraid to do so.

Yo do me too

If you tell me a bit about yourself, I can say more, but like I said, you're too young.

Rate me. Am i a faggot now?!?!

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-233339_Dolphin.jpg (1077x1075, 445K)

>Are you implying Mars in Pisces is somehow "the best" sexually?
No, that would be Capricorn.

Do you deny that mars in virgo bestows unto the native servile limp dick energy?

No birth time. But I'll say a bit:

1. You respect reality and respect is fundamental to how you approach yourself and others. You have very strong convictions and tastes, and you must have security and stability. Hitler was a Taurus Sun, and that's not commonly remarked on in astro-circles, but it feeds back on various pol topics in a pretty understandable manner. If something is "good" you would rather preserve it, and change is not something you like.

2. You're not the best at standing up for yourself, or for your own ideas, but you can develop this capability.

3. You should be working on "getting yourself together" more than many of us, and that's difficult for you.

4. Not an emotional person. Not a sensitive person. Not someone whose heart is on their sleeve. Very much the opposite, might come off as deeply uncaring to other people.

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-234330_Dolphin.jpg (1003x165, 76K)

Your Lotto numbers are 6, 66, 69, 4, 20

Mine

Attached: astro_2gw_jack.23971.89793-1~2.png (748x1030, 240K)

Tell me something I don't already know about myself.

Attached: natal censored.png (1063x748, 192K)

Do me

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-004553.png (760x1047, 447K)

Yes, I strongly deny it.
Definitely not a faggot. You're just about to experience your Saturn return, and Saturn is currently in Capricorn, in your 9th House, and exactly conjunct your natal Neptune, if I'm remembering right. This is a big period for you, and you're well-positioned to work through what you need to with all of that Capricorn.

Have you been in school for the past few years? Are you making some kind of progress academically? Either way, that's your destiny: higher learning, and your mind and topics of experience here should veer into what most people would consider unusual, and highly distinct from the prevailing norms of our age.

You have a vision of the future, and although you need to SOLIDLY trust and respect your own judgement and information before you'll go with it, it's nonetheless there, and it's deeper and more mysterious than might be expected.

You're strongly capable of making things happen, even if they haven't yet. Very good chart, Darkwizard Capricorn style.

Let's hope you don't use terms and phrases that can apply to everyone, like most other zodiac sites.

Attached: astro_2gw_mark.24244.370050 - Copy.png (748x1102, 88K)

Ur mom is a nigger

Eerily accurate.

mines better

Attached: bullshit.png (648x823, 217K)

this is just data mining and i doxxed myself, right?

>neptune/saturn conjunct within seconds
>both sextile sun

I bet you go to church every sunday, unless your parents raised you an atheist. How close am I?

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-084651_Brave.jpg (1080x2220, 667K)

I don't know what any of this means

do mine

Almost a mirror image. You're probably my nemesis or something.

I'd like to go every Sunday, but life gets in the way.

You're a faggot who selected too many options and is showing too many aspects.

Serious-minded, self-critical, OBJECTIVE, and fundamentally not trusting of people. Surface level pleasantries and a certain objective/hands-off approach with others; you don't let people know the real you. Strong urge to be creatively different from other people, and an intensely strong sense of objective justice and fairness. You can even be something of a zealot to your own ideas, but, again, you're not going to be letting anyone else know that. You STRONGLY admire the bold and brazen individualist who can confront the world without fear or compromise. You are also someone who learns effortlessly, reading a book is more like "remembering" the material than learning something new, and your task is translating higher learning into everyday language.

Attached: zeca.png (748x1102, 88K)

>You're probably my nemesis or something.
i dont like anyone so that technically applies i guess

yes, op is a nigger who won't even tell how to read charts

What about me?

Attached: astro_w2gw_mate.24800.19387.png (670x471, 39K)

Thank you.

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-231220.png (720x1440, 438K)

Hey leafbro, Id love it if you did mine - I'm next in line anyway

I see many tranny in your future

I'm posting as fast as I can (and sacrificing quality to do so), Jesus Christ.

Also I'd rather respond a few times to someone I've already read who has FURTHER QUESTIONS than do a shitton of low-effort reads. My main goal here is getting pol off the materialist/atheist bluepill.

do mine so i can go to bed pls

Well, I'm curious about your read, so I'll wait.

>My main goal here is getting pol off the materialist
im interested. reality is a simulation anyways

I’m always down for a data mining thread. Do me do me.

Attached: A7F5A7B9-8DCB-4DDF-920B-A6D87ECBA837.png (748x1102, 90K)

Take your time leafbro. Don't rush. The early birds get the worms

Hats off to you, that is the most concentrated I've seen any chart to date.

Sure gimme a sec.

It provides someone with a psychic lock to you (a natal chart is as accurate temporally as a GPS coordinate, as unique as a fingerprint). If you have any enemies, they could totally use it against you, assuming you have nothing to protect you (Christ is enough).

The quick and dirty is: It's a screenshot of the night sky at the time you were born, both what was above and below the horizon at the time. The geometric relationships (called "square" (90), "trine" (120), sextile (60) etc.) show the relationships between the planets in the sky. Attributes of each section (these can be easily referenced online) play with each other based on this, giving insight into [whatever is relevant at the time, in this case, personality].

Nailed it minus the part about me hiding myself. Though I did do that up until this year, so you still nailed it.

Any insight into the grand cross(es)? That's a part of my chart I've never really gotten a good view on.

Isnt there a site i can read this shit myself

Attached: astro_2gw_bugle_pong.24884.127018.png (748x1102, 87K)

Unbased and sleeppilled

Attached: astro_2gw_james_welch.24906.128171.png (748x1102, 210K)

I'll wait too, since my curiosity has been piqued.

Had a gf who was in to this, she was a tarot card reader, chart reader, astrology and more, so I know a bit of this. She sucked dick like a champ.

>If you have any enemies
i dont have an enemies or friends. no one knows i exist

>data mining thread
The real pill

Pls no bully

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-235816_Chrome.jpg (1080x1483, 678K)

at least you got a cool shape

This is x material

Attached: glow.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Bitchin' pentagon you got there.

Esoteric orders, occult knowledge, hermetics, etc, are all politically relevant. Think Vril society and the UR Group.

Need a reading, thank

Attached: astro.jpg (720x960, 126K)

Interesting chart. Obviously you're someone who has a strong tendency towards CORRECTLY analyzing data, trends, information, etc, and you have strong biases against people who, in your opinion, don't follow the same rigours of logic and who don't understand things from your own very cold and calculating mental point of view. Interestingly, you're not an unemotional person; you have a strong sense of self-admiration, maybe a relatively big "presence" when you relate to others, and admiration from other people is important to you. Strong perfectionist tendencies, but your Virgo thinking processes are being targeted by both Uranus and Neptune from Capricorn which is a fucking GOOD thing for you, since it means you can access levels of inspiration and tap into universal streams quite readily when you start objectively allowing that to influence your mental sphere. You would benefit A LOT by learning and reading anything of a Piscean/Mystic bent and rigorously studying and experimenting with such ideas in your own life. Saturn from the 8th in Aquarius can solidify this thinking into something actually useful for yourself and for others.

Something's a little rotten in your family. You are your own internal disciplinarian and taskmaster, and what's unique/unseen about your thinking and personality is something you keep to yourself, right now anyway.

I appreciate your feedback. No school but just moved out to a new state. Getting my shit together as we speak.

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-181315_Instagram.jpg (1080x696, 460K)

Opposite charts is more like complementary halves. What is conscious for one is unconscious in the other and vice versa. You'd probably make great friends.

Honestly your chart is so straightforward it could be looked at as a learning tool. Your spiritual beliefs are something important to you and that you will not budge on (capricorn neptune), though they may not be considered "orthodox" (ouranos conjunct neptune). In some way, your beliefs conflict with your more nurturing side (Luna opposition ouranos). You likely feel like you need nurturing more than you need to nurture others, which may be part of this conflict (Chiron retrograde + conjunct luna).

Your thinking tends towards masculine tropes (mars/mercury/jupiter relations) and the abstract (aquarius). You want to see this incarnation of yours lead into a rebirth of ages (solar piesces trine Pluto in scorpio). You lack the willpower to turn your ideas into ready action (no fire/air signs represented, exclusively earth/water), though you find it pretty easy to "stay in your lane" so to speak.

Most of your identity is tied up in your view of yourself (planets in the first house).

It's also possible the "nurturing" I was reading into is physical and you work in home care (Luna in the 6th house), but I don't do occupational astrology much so that's a shot in the dark.

Considering getting into a trade or going back to my last line of work

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-142335_Gallery.jpg (1080x812, 618K)

Please do mine op

Attached: image.png (768x1024, 77K)

you're pretty good. i believe im the choosen one and will unlock my super powers soon and that aliens help me

>Nailed it minus the part about me hiding myself.
Maybe Jupiter in Libra confounds some of Libras unwillingness to "show themselves" against opposition. I'm a Libra rising, and the tendency is ALWAYS there to "read a room/person" and approach how you speak/react to them from the most conflict-averse perspective. I like to use Trump supporting as a good illustration for Libra vs Aries. An Arian individual, who supports Trump circa 2016, when confronted with a number of people who strongly oppose their politics will approach the scenario like "trump is based, maga, go fuck yourself retard snowflakes", while someone more Libran will say something cucky like "well, I agree with all your criticisms of Trump, but here are 3 reasons I think they aren't that bad, and also have you considered CLINTON? I still don't know who I'm voting for", etc.

I didn't notice the Grand cross because you used a bunch of fucking stupid aspect options, lol. Jupiter opposite Eris is not a significant aspect, but IN GENERAL, a grand cross or large number of oppositions is going to represent various, often mutually-exclusive, life directions and areas of interest/occupation/action.

Sun Cancer
Moon aquarius
Mercury Leo
Venus Leo
Mars Taurus
Jupiter Virgo
Saturn Aquarius
Uranus Capricorn
Neptune Capricorn
Pluto Scorpio
True node Capricorn
Chiron Leo

>being born before '92

Attached: 55783746-0F24-4658-A931-891C53CCCD39.jpg (747x1023, 285K)

Wow, actually VERY accurate. I've known that Virgos are autistic, but I've always been able to cut that 'loose' when I feel enough is enough. I've always felt creative, which I do indeed tap into sometimes.

As for the mystic reading, interesting you point that out as I've read into the occult on many occasions.

As for the rotten family, perhaps its just statistical in nature but I've had to deal with drug addicts and deaths very close to me.

More to the point, the first paragraph was bang on

Thank you for your analysis user

We do user.

FUCKS SAKE.

What's with these /x/ schizoposters flooding Jow Forums lately?

Go rope yourselves, you stink of pot and piss, and no one will miss you. ROPE. Now.

Sage and report these faggot cunts.

im safe in my basement

You think astrology is easy? I'm an adept and a natural at it (my mentor said so and was hugely disappointed I didn't pursue it as a career) and it still took about two years of study before I was truly confident in reading a chart.

If you want to learn how to read a chart, it's easy. Fucking look it up. All you need to do is learn the terminology and do an internet search on it, from there it's all drill and practice until you memorize everything.

The inner wheel represents the 12 houses, the outer wheel is the zodiac. The lines are the aspects between planets (and the symbols in the bottom left are shorthand for those, i.e. a triangle means "trine", aka a blue line that is four zodiac signs apart). Trine and sextile aspects represent supportive arrangements, square and opposition represent tension (which can still be good, "pressure bursts pipes and makes diamonds"). Conjunct (within ten degrees of each other) means the two influences overlap.

The colors of the zodiac signs are the elements, the 4x3 grid that says "FAEW" has all of those in it. The CFM stand for "cardinal, fixed, mutable" (just google it).

The horizontal line labeled "AC" is the "Ascendant". Things above the horizon represent the conscious mind, things below the horizon represent the unconscious mind. The planet closest to the midheaven (labeled "MC" because latin) is considered to "rule" the chart and will likely have an exaggerated influence in a person's chart, though it can be outweighed for example by a stellium (3+ planets in one sign).

There you go, now you can learn how to read your own chart, I gave you the basics and all the terminology. Screenshot this.

Attached: Chart.png (812x937, 306K)

These threads have always been on late-night Jow Forums. Wait until you learn about the power/personality triangle from some French user.

By the way, can you elaborate on Saturn from the 8th in Aquarius? What does that mean?

Astrology is like a clock on a greater scale, there are many methods to go about it and can offer great insight. The planets represent the certain aspects to the self, the signs represent the flavour and the houses represent the area of life, the first house represents you so people with first house placements (I use Whole Signs not Placidus) are the most apparent as it shows your appearance ie a Scorpio Rising with Pluto in Scorpio (millennial) will have a dark Scorpio feel to them regardless of where their Sun sign is.

Personally I think people with 12th House placements are the most interesting and represent the nature of Anonymous especially the illuminaries (my Moon is in Aquarius in the 12th). Also the 10th represents the Career and how the world sees you and the 7th is the Partner.

Keep reading and investigating the occult. It's a very good thing for you, especially since much of it is actually real, and there's a dearth of Virgo energy in these fields in THE CURRENT YEAR LOL, where most "spiritualists" are retarded millenial chicks who understand nothing and put nothing to real and rigorous scrutiny. I've often been accused of "not being a skeptic" because I "believe" in astrology, but my work here has been done with the greatest skepticism, and skepticism of only that which lies outside current paradigms is not real skepticism. A true skeptic is skeptical of the common generalizations and beliefs of our age. Your Mercury is super strong and tightly trine Neptune and Uranus so you have a TON of potential here.

Attached: 1.png (748x1028, 121K)

Oh, I thought you felt bad and was trying to remind you of your friends, not scare you lol.

The 8th refers to the occult generally, or rather the journey beyond the fabric of reality and the experience of death and death of oneself and one's own views. It's the House of Scorpio, and Saturn is the great teacher. Saturn in Aquarius is well-placed (as that's the traditional rulership), and submits the chart-owner to the rigours of both finding, identifying, and finally sharing and giving the "waters" of one's intellectual and spiritual labours.

>Metaphysics don't exist, don't they? Na, I know they don't.

Attached: whyyse.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

aries and gemini mars are the premature ejaculators
not much worse than that

Now that you've elaborated, that's more true of me, though again, less so as of this year. I do tend to read a room and think my thoughts out before sharing them.

>I didn't notice the Grand cross because you used a bunch of fucking stupid aspect options

LOL. I used the same options I use whenever I draw up a chart for anyone. Figured it wouldn't be too busy for you, my bad. Guess I'm just used to reading it that way.

>a grand cross or large number of oppositions is going to represent various, often mutually-exclusive, life directions and areas of interest/occupation/action

Already knew that much, but thank you anyway.

Tangentially, it's funny you mention aries as an example because one of my best friends is an aries stellium. I haven't gotten a chance to look at his chart yet, but the arian energy in him is hilarious to watch.

You are the chosen one. What I hope you understand (and you likely do) is that this age is being brought in by a veritable hoard of chosen ones. We came here with a mission. I pray we remember it in time.

do it

Attached: chart.jpg (1340x942, 266K)

ASC/Moon in Leo with a Capricorn Sun is a very nice combination and easy to understand. The Saturn influence nips Leo faggotry in the bud a little bit, because although you DO want respect and admiration, you also intuitively know that such things require solidness, respectability, mastery, and the progression of time. You HATE to see other people praised or given credit for things you don't respect, and you MUST respect yourself to be an effective person. You're an intellectually driven person, but the absolute lack of Air, with the presence of Chiron in Gemini leaves you a little insecure about your own intellect/ability to learn, speak, articulate, etc. but this won't really keep you down as you have a lot of dyanamic and intuitive energy, pointed to by the Grand Trine in the Fire signs between Mars, your Moon, and Venus. Higher learning is something you're deeply attracted to, and should pursue, especially because you deeply respect others who develop and showcase these traits, and doing so yourself would help to "magnetize" your presence, as you'd gain a fuller and more profound appreciation and respect for your own capabilities and learning.

You have a penetrating mind, most likely, and strong discernment. Your approach to others is friendly, if a little hands-off, and unlike many Cap suns you are not a SEVERE person; you are a generous and spontaneous person, capable of, perhaps, inspiring others.

Jupiter is well-placed in Pisces, and tends to be someone who has a sense of love and loyalty that broadly extends to everyone. If you're a white nationalist or something of the sort, you're not that way because you hate other people.

I'm pretty new to occult reading. Tell me if I'm on the right path or being a huge faggot. I started with Evola and I'm reading his book The Hermetic Tradition. I'm only just now on page 90 and have written about 30 fucking pages of notes. Next I'm getting The Hermetic and Alchemical Writings of Paracelsus, Trail of The Serpent by Inquir Within, some stuff by Basil Valentine, Manly P Hall, Guenon, and the Corpus Hermeticum.

So am I a loser in magic star info as I am irl?

Attached: A4A7A650-6F25-47F9-8FB1-35F259E88F24.jpg (746x1021, 222K)

Mars is at home in Aries (exalted in Capricorn here), I think Venus in Aries would be more prone to premature ejaculation. Mars in Cancer or Libra are the worst placements. 1st House Mars is good for professional athletes and War strategists.

So true about Jupiter in Pisces.

Ya your aspect shit is probably fine for a really in-depth reading but I'm spending like 5 minutes here. We Libra risings need based Aries bros in our lives :)

I see you're a Karmic astrologer, and I lean in that direction as well. Sucks that it's the default for newage doofuses who think knowing that "all is one" settles every question forever.