Milo's "anal rejuvenation" surgery

Milo: Straight Pride marshal

Attached: IMG_20190305_195739.jpg (320x399, 26K)

Not tryin' to sound like a queer or anything, but how do I make my butthole look cuter?

Jews were made for the BBC.

Attached: jews-run-everything-milo.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

>Milo: Straight Pride marshal
Anyone going to this is a complete fucking moron. I can't believe kikes are pushing this bullshit

this shit is funny lol

They say bleach it but i dont thinknyou use regular bleach. Idk try it out.

Where Milo posting these days? I am on Chapter 3 on his audible book. I miss him so much. Media killed him. When I feel lonely for that voice of confidence to give me boost, a gay confident mentor can be cathartic. The Simpsons had an episode like that.

I am 38, the realm of social media relativity is our (Milo) age group. Boomers are wacky and the millienials are stupid.

Attached: karl.jpg (240x320, 17K)

what gen is 38 ?
You are gen Y right ?

Women are retarded, yes they unironically put bleach in their ass and yes if they fuck up you can die from it.

It's the first generation that saw the start of the millienum. I graduated HS in 2000. We are the borderline Gen X to the start of Gen Y. We are more refined because hears more stories from hippies. and WW2 generations

Another person tgat gets me through the day is all people McCullay Culkin. He is 40. Smokes and drinks and is more versed in culture than even the average celebrity.And I grew up with him. He is our true millennial gen x actor to related to.

Is sucking dick okay now for Jow Forums?

Attached: milo.jpg (720x960, 43K)

It's not in their ass, it's on the outside, on the skin surrounding the anus. It can be done at home, you can buy anal bleaching its.

That said, why would you? Bleached anuses look disgusting and unnatural. The most attractive anuses are pink, and distinguished by that colour from the surrounding skin. Even brown anuses are more attractive than bizarre bleached anuses.

Attached: merry.jpg (200x247, 13K)

Im 3 years "younger" than McCullay , was just curious cause I really don't pay too much attention to this gen thing . It's mere curiosity .

why you need my validation or what

you aint sucking mine thats for sure honney

It's all realitive and don't really matter if you look at people as equal in their wants, needs, and desires. But as far as technology and things like that. Baby Boomers haven't admitted they are older yet, and millienials haven't separated themselves from the areas like great music yet. The 60s and 70s. For a time period I thought millienials had no culture of their own.

>anal rejuvenation
so he has a prolapsed asshole? how surprising

Your y.

I'm 42, last of genx. And I don't consider myself genx or millennial. And neither do most people my age.

Yes, he has so called "gay colon" (adult diapers are mandatory).

He has prolapsed colon

Laser off the hair. Bleach it. Always keep it fresh.

telegram,

Has he showed it to you?

Jow Forums loved sucking milo's dick. it was just a brojob you know? choo choo