Lack of gun control will only encourage more mass shooting sprees...

Lack of gun control will only encourage more mass shooting sprees. America must pass laws to have all their guns turned in immediately or there will be another shooting. It is inevitable.

Attached: pink_pearl_candy_girls__640.jpg (640x360, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aJm3hcmr9FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off kike.

Attached: why they have them guns tho.jpg (1261x720, 413K)

Fuck off glow nigger

Gay cunt

We need more shootings not less.
The world is overpopulated.

Hope you get shot trying to take people's guns away retard.

only insecure faggots need muh gunz
real men don't need them

It's not guns that are the problem.

Attached: white america firearm homocide.png (780x700, 159K)

towns where everybody carries have a lower crime rate

No, America is about to get batshit insane. Americans better all start buying AR15s

Get an education OP.
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=aJm3hcmr9FA

Attached: image.jpg (682x1024, 70K)

Attached: 5afed13f28b47.jpg (500x366, 88K)

Syria is in a civil war you fucking retard mutt go back sucking cocks for a shitty 10 dollars job

"It's the Law In Kennesaw"

Kennesaw hasn't had a murder in several years.

All gun control must be immediately repealed so we can fight the white Christian Nazi takeover of America.

Attached: img_4542.png (513x322, 356K)

SHALL

Hope they start with you .

There is nothing wrong with mass shootings, those targeted deserve to die anyway

Don't believe in this kike propaganda Americanons.

Strict gun laws doesn't mean zero gun violence, it still happens. The only thing happens is, you get shot down to death in the place of your business or your home by criminals without a chance to fight back or scare off the invader.

The only limited guns they issue after gun control are either rifles that take ages to load after shooting two bullets or a tiny fucking revolver that looks like a fucking toy. And you have to wait for years to get those jokes of guns at 100x price.

NOT

Attached: mnaNyhCOcOQ.jpg (1080x836, 126K)

OP is a Commie Criminal.

Fuck off kike

If every faggot commited suicide thered be no hatecrimes against gays. Get to work!

That's the point you spaghetti sucking subhuman swarthy scumbag you might hate guns but they're going to come to you one way or another especially when you have an open border with gun-toting cartels and n-word gangs out the ass you fucking stupid pizza pie moon hits the eye faggot. This country was founded by the French flooding it with "illegal" weapons. The war in Syria was perpetuated by Britain and other state actors flooding IT with "illegal" weapons. The cartels in Mexico drag people from their homes and summarily execute them thanks to "illegal" weapons from the US and purchased from Europe. HOLY FUCK you dumb ass wop get with the program

Attached: gun control.jpg (1385x2439, 1.51M)

Faggot stfu

Go sit in the corner, schweik.

Attached: Book_cover_for_Gun_Control_in_the_Third_Reich_by_stephen_halbrook.jpg (900x1350, 455K)

Gun control will never work in the United States, every time it comes up gun sales go through the roof. Gun owners are well aware of how badly got government want the guns, they won't turn them in.

you're going to turn me into a criminal just because of what my grandfather left behind. Fuck You

Faggot

Hey we dont have the second amendment and people still shoot each other.

Attached: Fuck You Nigger.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Tongue my anus Kike!

Imagine unironically believe the overpopulation meme.

Easy to say when you live in a highly regulated "security" state. You don't "need" guns because when it comes down to it, you rely on better men than yourself for their protection. You are the lowest of the low. You're right that we are insecure. We don't want security. Especially from criminals by criminals. We choose to protect ourselves. I surely won't be using my fists to defend against an armed criminal who means me harm and I surely won't be relying on the state to do it for me, either. Most of the state are criminals themselves or represent criminals above them. Why would I give them my guns just to have them possibly be used against me? Equality comes from the barrel of a gun. Criminals will never dissappear. Evil can't be legislated away. Self sufficiency is about as masculine as it gets. Sucking the teat of your nanny state, not so much. Saying you don't need a gun in America is like saying you don't need to breathe to live. Handing in your guns to the government is the same as neutering yourself. Shall not be infringed. Here's your (you).

Attached: No_obligation_to_save_you.jpg (563x450, 42K)

piss off cunt

Eat shit nigger faggot. Shall not be infringed.

Attached: 1562933744241m.jpg (917x1024, 111K)

But I like the violence

Attached: 1565517525725.gif (500x281, 500K)

Or you could stop the cause of mass shootings.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-04_12-26-19.png (1260x418, 98K)

Why would anyone here care if there is another shooting? Most would support it. Fucking kill yourself

RIP H&R Handis