Why is Italy and Spain Africa tier?

Why is Italy and Spain Africa tier?

Attached: 1520808325013.png (1200x1000, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are nordics mongols and goth barbarians?

Why do you think?

Then surprising this is that Suvvern Fairies in England are nigger eyes.

Mediterranean

Muh muh blue eyes

Mongols didnt care

Ok, then explain South France, Albania and Turkey. They are MED but whiter than Italy and Spain

And Greece

moors r crazy

I don't know but becoming from a australian, fuck nigger

Not a single drop of Mongol blood

Attached: 459C3EE7-48D7-4824-978B-EBFE65C5143B.jpg (249x249, 14K)

Attached: the_blue_light_grey_and_green_eyes_map_of_world_by_schrodinger_excidium_da8zmr4-pre.jpg (1257x636, 151K)

>light eyes
Does that include green or is it only blue?

>About 20 percent of the current population of the Iberian Peninsula has Sephardic Jewish ancestry, and 11 percent bear Moorish DNA signatures, a team of geneticists reports.
nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html

Attached: 1450382867257.png (562x258, 259K)

They literally aren't.

serbia was white all along

Attached: gedmatch eye color.jpg (833x563, 129K)

Why are Dacian rape-babies LARPing as Romans?

>albanians and turks are white
You're joking right?

It's just D&C shit. People don't realize it, but trivializing race using physical features like eye colour is a leftist tactic. They are the ones who claim race is just skin colour and nothing more, race stops at the neck and so on. Anyone can honestly look at Italy or Spain and say they maintain a certain degree of civilized competence compared to the rest of the world, and are tiers above countries like Russia.

I just realized last week that I actually only trust people with blue eyes at first sight. Like I can read their emotions whereas people with brown eyes make me uncomfortable because I can't read them.
Green eyes and other colors are different still, but not as inexpressive as brown eyes.

the cause of that 0.1 to 0.3 of jewish are migrations from 7,000 to 15,000 years ago and with respect to the "moors" the neolithic period is the cause of that 0.1 to 0.5 in approximately 8% of the Iberian population and 3% french dna. kike

Because of your mom that fucked so much with african tourists when she was visiting thouse countries and left her babies right there, happy now?

I don't trust dark eyed people, I don't consider them human. Blue eyed people are aliens.

>the moors did so much fuck'n
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

Attached: 1450227243399.jpg (491x491, 132K)

I say facts no like you retards who believe that south europeans aren't europeans

If white means having an European phenotype then having blue eyes might disqualify you from being white since the first Europeans were the Greeks. But maybe it's better if you just stop being retarded

And my family is from Oldenburg no spain

>In Europe
>Not white
???

>Turkey is in Europe

Wat