Liberals BTFO

Anuses are exploding about Chappelle not using his platform to publicly suckle upon the dick of our most retarded times.

Attached: 422CB955-6800-4739-99CD-BDDE855B1F82.jpg (409x720, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DdG-QnwaPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He supports pedos because the kids are lucky to get molested by celebrities. He jokes that he doesn't give a fuck about whites being addicted to heroin and has bought guns so he can shoot white heroin addicts. ... Ect ect the only reason to laugh was because of the expressions he made when he said it.
I just don't see it as liberals btfo.
After watching it I don't get the hype.

Nobody is so desperate to mock the imploding commie world order that they'll watch a nigger shuck and jive on stage just to hear some jokes. A live news feed is a better comedy act than anything a cleverer-than-thou kang can come up with.

Chappelle made a career about pretending that he's too edgy for Hollywood, but not once has he ever even whispered the word "Jew." A drunk and coked out Mel Gibson is more edgy and honest in three seconds than any ten hour supermarathon of Chappelle's work you could assemble together. Chappelle tells it how it is... but it's all the white man's fault, every time. Chappelle speaks truth to power... but never mentions what's kosher. Chappelle hates the Hollywood culture and is glad he got out... except he keeps coming back in for more, over and over again.

Anybody crowing from the rooftops about how amazing it is to have a nigger say things that make Democrats angry is literal r/t_d tier. Take that shit the fuck back to plebbit where it belongs, and keep praying for a Rick & Morty episode that "just absolutely slams the libs." Maybe donate some more money to Shapiro while you're at it.

I had my moments of doubt with his last 2 specials. But after watching sticks & stones, it's safe to say Chapelle is BACK. I feel avenged.

>Ect
Opinion discarded

You’re a pathetic retard. Shit was funny. He owes you nothing.

holy fuck you bitches are never happy

They are probably mad he said some pretty anti-white things in his show lol. Jow Forums is fragile, they can dish shit out but can't take it themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=5DdG-QnwaPw

he basically named them. He knows the game and he clearly does not like it.
Jews are scared and need to lever that Black White divide they depend on to keep us all on the plantation

>I'm not a nigger.
Kek, someone should give this nigger a mirror

>>Criticises Pedowood
>>Still works in Pedowood

whew

No he didn't, he's just a nigger upset that now fags are using the nigger rulebook to ruin their lives too

That's not an argument. I'm right and you know it. Chappelle is a nigger sucking Jew cock and mocking whites for a living, and you applaud it like the retarded seal you are. And this isn't about anybody owing anyone anything, it's about me mocking people like you for gobbling nigger dick the moment some le based black man just absolutely anally annhilates the dems. I bet if he came out on stage with a MAGA hat on you'd orgasm yourself unconscious.

When did Chapelle ever say he didn't like the Democrats?

>go back to plebbit!
>leddit spacing
But I do agree. Why won’t the nigger name?

He exposed Hollywood as overtly as person can without being deemed crazy.

Stop being a bitch and come on.

That is not the real Dave Chappelle.
They got rid of the real Dave a long time ago

Attached: 705C5070-B253-4E11-AB61-2D01D5E2590F.gif (498x316, 1.09M)

He's a whiny nigger
>REEE FAGS ARE SENSITIVE
yeah and so are niggers, at least trannies and fags didn't burn down cities for gibs. You guys are just desperate to have a "based and redpilled comedian!!"

He didnt thats the fucking point hes making brainlet

He “whines“ about niggers.
To the extent he realised he was actually adding to racist stereotypes and perpetuating them rather than exposing niggerish behaviour. Thats why he quit his show in the middle of filming.

He's literally pol and literally based and redpilled

>adding to racist stereotypes and perpetuating them
Sounds like nigger bullshit, Chappelle is shit

What, you expect him to fuck off the bollywood? The money is where the money is, even if the people paying you are sick.

Imagine defending a nigger this hard.
You have to go back Muhammad

Why is no one talking about the fact that this abomination is not Dave Chappelle?

Like you really can't tell? This guy doesn't have half the IQ Chappelle does. Doesn't look like him or sound like him. He looks/sounds like a guy who got plastic surgery and vocal cord surgery. Or a fucking clone.

Who knows what this thing is, but it sure as hell isn't Dave Chappelle. The delivery is off, the cadence is off, the jokes are completely juvenile --- admittedly Dave's jokes are anyway, but without ANY of the nuance of old Chappelle.

Fucking look at him. He's wearing a fucking Chappelle nametag, as if to hypnotically suggest to normies "look, this is clearly Chappelle, his nametag says so!"

Wtf people. Every Chappelle thread I see neglects to mention this.

Do people really not know about the conspiracies that have been swirling around him for years? They killed that man. I'm positive Katt Williams would agree.

This. Fucking finally, no one said this in the other threads while I was still banned. Like, really Anons? I expect better of you guys. This is not Dave Chappelle.

He's hilarious. He's just Black. I think that's your issue.

Or you're a jew

You it would actually be hilarious to see Chapelle do a show in India. Netflix really needs to do that

Nothing i said there was inaccurate

Shills are out in full force just go watch it and remember to come back and take a shit on the mad je...er i mean shills yeah shills

People saying he got cloned just because he got more buff and looks older. lmao

Came here to post this FFS

he made it pretty clear he hates white folks and black liberals too.

that leaves him without a place, and most likely without an audience. Perhaps he will cultivate a nice conservative negro audience full of black panthers and the like.

Doubt it, though.

>Jow Forums is fragile
Says the dumb faggot posting on Jow Forums

Attached: 1553177880716.png (727x1083, 270K)

Yeah, I do hate people that hate me. Guess that makes me a fool. Enjoy your redpilled nigger comedy aboht ebil whitey oppressing dah black man

>Use window cleaner to clean my shades
>Put some on my face every now and then

Feels good. Is it bad for you?

That's not leddit spacing.

This is leddit spacing.

Putting spaces between entirely seperate paragraphs is normal.

You fucking newfag.

I don't think he hates ALL White people. Intelligent people know not to lump all of any demographic into one. I'm sure he knows (((who))) really owned the slave shops

This

Dave Chappelle is a truly impressive nigger because he's only wrong half of the time

>but not once has he ever even whispered the word "Jew."
He ran away from Hollywood and had a breakdown because a "white guy" was sniggering at him while he was doing some degenerate routine. Yet we all know the 'white guy' would have been a kike, the kikes that push degeneracy. But of course, it was a "white guy" that made him cry.

It must be based it’s on Netflix.

it's a nice strategy. now those triggered alphabet people will promote his special with "calls to boycott it"..

Same thing with Captain Marvel and alt-right soiboys. Instead of ignoring it, you fucks make youtube videos promoting it.

Netflix does some great stuff. Mindhunter. Wormwood.

Lol ok

Show me an ear comparison. That will convince me.

I watched that shit and didn't care for it. I enjoyed his show years ago and had some legit laughs from it, but Sticks and Stones gave me maybe two chuckles.

That's bullshit but I believe it, first thought when I started watching was how he looked nothing like I remember him looking, even taking age into account.

He stopped being funny. All of his netflix specials have been crap

His latest 'sticks & stones' is fucking nice. I pissed my pants 20 times literally

ITT people who are mad this nigger scored an asian waifu

Attached: original.jpg (728x455, 45K)

I enjoyed it.

I can see why Jow Forums hates it..
>white schoolshooter jokes
>white junkie jokes
>pretends niggers are not niggers

Wtf is his goal? To alienate the people able to pay for his "comedy"?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-29 at 12.01.31.png (956x308, 376K)

You faggots larp all day bitching about your enemies and then the moment has the balls to stand up up to them you act like childish hypocrites.. because that’s what you are. Just another bait thread for trannies and goldbergs to argue while they’re sitting 4 cubicles away.

He mimics his old scream well.

Attached: 1509924014962.jpg (672x935, 76K)

This special was the best I’ve seen in a long time from Dave chapelle. I don’t really care about the politics of it.

Filipino brides are the choice of patricians.

>>white schoolshooter jokes
His last punchline is literally that he thought about killing his entire school when they made fun of him for beeing poor. Social outcasts become school shooters.

It's not that funny. He had a few good jokes, but I would feel cheated if I had to pay for it...

He wasn't funny. He went preaching for most of the show while completely evading to share any blame for anything on the black community.

White americans have a drug problem and a gun problem, blacks not even mentioned.

MJ was framed, I agree. By who? To who did he stand up exactly by this?

Only good point was about the alphabet people, but still... It wasn't funny, it was preachy.

t. netflix

friendly reminder in this special this
ISLAMIC PEDOPHILE ANTI WHITE GUN GRABBING NIGGER
states:

>black slaves wrote the constitution while the founding fathers slept
>he doesnt care if a pedophile raped a kid if the pedophile was a famous entertainer and the raped kids should feel lucky to have been raped by a famous entertainer
>he finds the kid from home alone attractive and would rape him first "if he was a pedophile"
>black america needs to arm themselves and violently disarm white america (because its the only way that gungrabbing laws will be made)

oh but he also said that
>metoo is bullshit
>the audience are a bunch of faggots
>zoomers are retard children
so I guess its all ok because he made fun of some liberals!

an ISLAMIC PEDOPHILE ANTIWHITE GUNGRABBING NIGGER
yeah totally based and redpilled
you clown

I consider myself a 'Dave Chappelle Fan' and yeah he didnt hold back in the special but it was easily his most unfunny work Ive seen so far and thats why I watch him in the first place

He made fun of Jessie Smollet too.. That abortion part was top tier too.
>If you can murder him, I get to abandon him

He's trying to be somewhat balanced I guess. He's a good goy.

>After watching it I don't get the hype.
all i got is that he really hates whites

Attached: 1566321146979.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

I think he was the first guy (on tv) to make the joke that the founding fathers wrote "all men are created equal" followed by "go get my drink nigger slave", reframing the founding fathers as slave owner racists
which was a joke back in the day of chapelles show
fast forward a decade or two and suddenly its a political position attacking white society
no surprises, comedy is always used to shill tomorrows ideals
so now he is saying that blacks wrote the constitution too! a joke today, a political view followed by millions tomorrow

his abortion joke was a trap, he ultimately says that both are wrong (women to abort, men to abandon) but its hidden behind "if you dont have a penis you dont have a say"
I'll admit there was a laugh or two but overall the idea that this literal islamic pedophile gungrabbing antiwhite nigger is based? fucking kek netflix advertising here is a gamble

>hurr people never change, never!!
it was clear that you faggots, who waste their lifes here, would never understand that a person can change. Dave took almost two decades "off" from showbiz and he had a lot of time to think about the hollywood bullshit. He's better than ever, but you fagst just want to see the "I'm Rick James bitch" Dave..

Attached: mooney.jpg (640x360, 134K)

i would feel cheated too if i'd have to live in the balkans :^)

Pretty much.

>i would feel cheated too if i'd have to live in the balkans :^)
Really? Many croats who earned Swiss pensions come back here to spend it. If Switzerland is that much better, why do they move out?

Many of them also buy/build properties while they are still working. Weird.