Wow

Really makes you think.

Attached: 872A8DCC-DE97-4C2B-9D0E-5A1A5687B35D.jpg (761x1024, 149K)

What a bunch of fucking fags

maybe because throughout their entire history those guys killed less niggers than crips bloodz or any other nigger ooga booga packs in a month?

Why do these people never get doxxed?

>mayo monkeys

Welp, when they shoot at us from 200 yards away with their .38 snub noses held sideways, I guess we’ll regret buying those AR-15s that can’t shoot down a drone.

Warren 2020.

Well shit I wonder why you get arrested if you're affiliated with a group that sells crack to 15 year olds.

They have every right to express their views no matter how detestable you find them. It's different than being a criminal nigger in a gang.

who kills the most

Well, they barely commit crimes and aren't really a threat

Guarantee a good portion of those mild larps out there know how to hunt, or fish, fix an engine, go camping or a slew of other shit that City Dwelling Twitter Faggot #483629 can't do. Going to a drive-thru to get a burger, watching Netflix and getting government gibs while crying in Twitter is too hard and unfair. Fuck, power outage for 5 days or less and DOTR would be more about bulldozing the corpses out of the city than anything else. This is why this shit just doesn't matter. We are always a bad string of events, which they continually push for, from every multicultural shithole imploding on itself. Kvetching, shoot outs for Nikes, burning KFCs and gas stations, s o y products running out. Hell, we see a portion of what it would look like when McDonalds runs out of cartoon meme sauce.

Nigger gangs rape and kill, white nationalists want to stop them

>you can do jail time for even admitting to having affiliation with a gang

wrong

Just ask them what they were doing when they were arrested and use their own words against them.

>He's in jail for shooting a 19yo store clerk not for the color of shirt he was wearing

>why can people express no no thoughts but I can't shoot people and sell drugs to children
heh

I mean their neighborhoods are clean, safe, and have very low murder rates. Most of them probably have jobs.

Mayo monkeys? Why the racist slurs?

>the honeypot infested with feds never get arrested

>mayo monkeys
Literally no difference between her and the FBI cosplaying in the photo

Because niggers are racists.

Attached: casual.jpg (1280x857, 172K)

What KKK even do these days.
I thought they were a bunch of old geezers larping their wizard dragon stuff and the rest are bored to death FBI agents.

Niggers will say anything. Especially mutted ones.

>mayo monkeys
The projection is REAL!

Attached: 60784CDC-46AE-4E4C-A6D4-5F5617C4E3E3.jpg (892x535, 134K)

They’re feds.

This

>Mayo Monkeys
Racist

How many of them do you think are fed's?

Attached: 1458112767489.jpg (399x695, 60K)

You're dumb if you think the twitter post is accurate. You can't be charged just for being in a gang. What can happen is "gang enhancement" which is harsher sentencing for criminals, charge with a real crime, prpven to be in a gang. Sidenote, that applies to the kkk as well.

Blacks don't get arrested for being affiliated with a gang.