The jew seethes

looking at white couples

Attached: jewseeth.jpg (238x251, 20K)

>tfw the last three white couples I saw in public were fags
They looked good at least, but that makes me wonder if it might more correctly called a waste of DNA

Even the advertisements for stores now are all interracial couples. I was walking past old navy at the mall and all the giant posters were white women with some minority. It should be blatantly obvious we are being conditioned a certain way, but most people are retarded sheep who don't even care about the very soil their ancestors made great for them.

I told my sister that a few years back and she gaped at me like I just turned into Hitler. On the one hand, she works in advertising, but on the other she's quite cosmopolitan.

well the destruction of the white women has been a jew goal since the 19th century , soon THEY will be destroyed, courtesy Jow Forums

Attached: 1565024427589.jpg (638x821, 122K)

your (((sister))) ?

Attached: 328qav.jpg (450x450, 55K)

keep this

Attached: YEP.jpg (790x780, 196K)

No, but if you get influenced by the jews enough then you start to copycat them.

i kno man, jk
here is a judensau

Attached: 329fpk.jpg (735x485, 112K)

>esau
RED AND REDPILLED

theyre all in it together

Attached: feed me White Christian males.jpg (920x747, 70K)

>like a jew on an acting gig

reminder

feinstein the jew gangster

Attached: 1559231606265.png (1295x927, 101K)

Attached: 1566570304176.jpg (831x455, 73K)

It's funny because it's true. Meyer Lansky was the kike who designed the costumes for the mafia.

oh the stripes, astute observation there user
plus they're ALWAYS acting in public

Attached: 1559154104419.jpg (547x356, 43K)

I even looks like a tommy gun if you've only ever seen one in cartoons and movies.

it's unsettling how she matched the stripe suit with the C-mag while photobombing herself, on purpose or ... the holy spirit showing us jews are a criminal organization, akin to the mafia ?

Attached: telaviv gay.jpg (800x600, 183K)

>im english born
>im jew

every time !

Attached: Jewhate.png (1008x1154, 674K)

They don't call the talmudvision "programming" for no reason.

"...because i want to sleep with black men, not be married to some jew, eew"

Whatever women do it is always self serving first. Jeweses are whores, and can't stand proper christian women.

It's a religion, they can be that, problem is like with every sect, they are brainwashed to retardness.

dasrite, plus they blame our women after exposing them to racemixing propaganda making graphics and such shit as what I dully corrected here

Attached: 1525693786471.jpg (1350x801, 381K)

Idk bruder, i think jews are going to get exactly what they asked for, holocaust 2.0 ( the real one )

Attached: kek.jpg (892x984, 259K)

theres just 5 of us in here , wheres everyone elser ?

It's the first week of university so they're probably trying to jack off in the showers without anybody noticing, or jacking off while their roomates are in the shower.

so jews getting torn to pieces is the eventual outcome of every foray of jewish antiwhite genocide on white lands , gotta admit they wont be spared

Attached: 1567078930799.webm (640x360, 1.35M)

Only jews would do that !

Picrelated: White kids are nazi now and thats beautiful ™ while jew kids are traumatized at birth to be psychopath schizophrenics

Attached: 1531924495600.jpg (749x488, 98K)

I don't want to reveal too much personally identifying information, but let's just say out of all the people I crossed paths with in university, the one who got funding to turn his computer into a fake lady was a Jew.

Meanwhile White kids are absolutely unhinged in their Nazism, only good things will come out from such a Glorious generation.

Attached: 1567047601425.jpg (480x480, 34K)

I went to university over 10 years ago and there was normality allover the place, also I didnt know about jews .

I don't want to say that it was in one of the most Jew-dense parts of the country, but it was, so I had a lot of opportunities to notice once the coincidences got too big to deny.

Do you see the great awakening online translating well to the irl life in your daily surroundings ? It won't be too long till we have widespread legitimate anti-semitic sentiment.

Attached: 1567041495350.png (607x321, 234K)

Maybe I'll say it's getting ready for a great awakening. For now, it's more like an increasing divergence between what people see and believe. But I think after some more time that this divergence will be so obvious to everybody that a substantial portion of people will have to stop and consider the different possibilities in order to fit in, socially.

Interesting, it will be a classic snapshot of history , to see jews cajoling steadily angrier whites and reassuring them that being white is not that bad, in a desperate failed attempt to undo the castrophic outcome of their plot that backfired.

Attached: 1566906081624.jpg (1024x790, 160K)

Your syntax is that of an ESL phonefag, but your word choice is poetic, a sign of high intelligence and associative thinking.

What you'll see in most contrived stories is A is GOOOOOD! B is BAAAAAAD!. Even in the first part of Genesis, God separates night from day right away. This is an insight in to the underdeveloped mind of a Jew, which operates based on the stories that it was told from a young age. Per your earlier picture, it's the same thing with circumcision. Whether it's pinching coins or pillpul, they are obsessed with division.

Yes division is not distinction, I really am on a phone and I have to walk my dog , want to curate or take the thread for yourself ? Thank you bro .

Attached: 1566847469417.jpg (804x809, 96K)

Attached: 1566909391974.jpg (1056x2072, 344K)

I like dogs, but isn't walking them just basically an excuse for letting them piss or shit or otherwise getting some healthy fun outside like the mostly wild animals they are? Cats kind of make more sense to me because they can do all that on their own if you let them roam around outside, but they're also friends when they figure out humans make things like houses instead of living like wild animals.

i dont actually own a dog, it's another animal that's telling and will single me out to the jidf/mossad if i say what it is that i'm walking

Attached: 1567038506350.gif (300x258, 2.06M)

If you're Scots-Irish you're OK with me, even if you were making an excuse to go piss outdoors, as God intended.

right, you're a fun chap although discontent is brewing within you constantly, what is it that annoys you in your life ?

Attached: 1567084123692.jpg (1800x1399, 521K)

My own failures. What is a man but a miserable pile of secrets?

Pic : they want the Whites erased, it will be their portal to free cruelty from those they were ungrateful to.

A list of repentences that havnt been made yet.

Attached: 1566680358029.png (511x357, 284K)

The Greatest Anti Semite of our Age.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190829-063226_Brave.jpg (1080x1841, 745K)

Yeah, but that's between me and God. He knows me and what I've done and what I think better than I do.

Still things must be done in a certain way and things be cleansed for a brighter tomorrow.

There's no end to their kikery , trump is the biggest benefactor to isrelis there is

Open up, it' anonymous

Attached: 9ebb3567-de01-4b50-a610-0f4f5ee991c7.jpg (827x718, 188K)

You do that with all couples not only white. I make that face when I say the apartheid flag.
COPE faggot!

It's not anonymous. Prayer is a connection to God. Jow Forums is a connection to other anons.

life is a cauldron where we all boil together, jews thought being the froth wouldnt make them dross to be discarded

no you cope, nigger jew 50% somali 40% jewish, a nigger fucked your mom and killed you from birth

Attached: 1560273672667.jpg (1000x1000, 94K)

I remember viewing An American Tale when I was a youth. Very memerable songs, like we're both looing at the same star in the sky and all that. Of course, they were rats.

Your melancholy is touching user, and so is your memory , taken into consideration for an shoop with that

Attached: 1566716487695.jpg (1800x1127, 299K)

I'm not going to fly that flag, but I'm somewhere out there. Will love see us through?

Yes but love is tough on people who made it a policy out of wiping you out etc.

Attached: 1562073050534.jpg (587x534, 92K)

I mean , war is a horror they say (because you never know the outcome) and a war has been initiated against us, it's time to pick up our weapons.

Attached: 1566591695412.png (586x476, 292K)

It's a tough cycle to break. It's why I don't have a wife and children. But it's possible for good to overcome evil.

Nah you should have children unless you are jewish, providence had it we didn't start this one and it will be a very big one that we will win much to the chagrin of its envious jewish instigators.

Attached: 1566750526931.png (978x826, 177K)

Too late for me. I try to do what I can for others sometimes. If you're wondering what to do then I can tell you that ll the guys who jumped in to the pool instead of trying to wade in while their balls were begin frozen, then jump in now and no take-backs.

Very interesting in a good way, also this is the right way. We are living in the end times anyway, the result will be devastating. What will matter is what you did in those moments before the end came, and will go written in the few extant remnants history as such, if it gets a chance to pass down.

Attached: 1566832773707.jpg (1024x454, 45K)

>advertisers
I was just thinking how no one ever points out the greatest enemy

Maybe I'm a monk or maybe I'm a master wizard. I don't think it's going to change my fate if pick one or the other. I think that what we can do is try to help other people, Maybe they can learn skills or maybe they can avoid past mistakes. That is one of the things that separates humans from animals.

That was last years news.

Since a long time, the great distortions of reality comes from james bond movies used to sell male deodorants or something. It's all a commercial lie, old traditions knew well to put merchants and artisans below rulers priests and warriors.

Attached: 1566623029253.jpg (1024x907, 160K)

Good luck. I hope you don't wind up like this.

Attached: 1561343538943.gif (245x190, 1002K)

not to mention they shidded up the internet beyond recognition

Good. You can't help them, too far gone.

Stop being such a jew already, jew. There is no alternative, when you're under attack. The protectors of jews in WW2 are now being exterminated by the children of those they saved and harbored. Privilege rescinded.

Well we might have a word in redressing its spine. Esp. With respect to our own kids.

Attached: 1566623659711.jpg (1200x860, 160K)

I grew up Christian. Jews always have the option to convert, but they don't. I will never harm a child to the best of my ability.

He's probably thinking about how to enslave them, just like what he wants to do with the rest of non-Jews

Attached: 1563032192942.jpg (480x624, 122K)

Same here, also gratitude is civilization and its opposite is judaism.

Attached: 1566612392840.jpg (784x1268, 252K)

Dasrite, they hate everybody, including themselves. It's cosmic evil.

I'm not a trained surgeon, so it probably wouldn't work out so well if I used my main kitchen knife or the ones I use for my yard to do the job on somebody so he could never reproduce again.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1567091489103.jpg (1242x753, 165K)

Just showing the state of America for the last 150 years!

My main kitchen knife is a dual-body Henkel that I got for Christmas. I like it a lot, but it does get dull over time and I'm increasingly unsatisfied with the effects of a grinding rod I inherited.

Thtat's why I use my cheap-ass machetes for practice on the belt sander. People tend to have a change of mind when they have to disturb you from caring for your yard,

Belt sander, mein bruder.It was a mistake to say you are jew, youre a good man.

Hows the jew front in norway are they trying to kill whites there too?

If you have left-over rapeseed oil (that's onions oil for all you idiots) you can use it on your carbon V blade instead of paying for something else. Just a little tip.

Reminder

Attached: IMG_20190824_195333_558.jpg (600x687, 95K)

For serious, my parents have a single-body Henkel and it's not the same. I heard you have to count the bodies if you want a worthwhile knife, but that was before I learned much about it. The person who gave it to me for Christmas probably because this person had to make a living cuttin things is a good person.

Very noice,Henkel eh ? Sounds familiar, if they have brown handles with green sheaths and brass tacks, I might have one too.

Attached: 1567091089042 (1).jpg (900x804, 88K)

I'm no blacksmith, but my EDC is SV30 and even that started to get a bit dull after several years, so I put another one on my Christmas list before I needed to try to sharpen it back up.

Full tang for you kitchen knife is the way to go.

Yep, nice choice for edc I had the crtk one, 16-something model tho I gave it to a fren as a gift, gotta buy a new one now.

Attached: 1566714836246.jpg (1200x978, 181K)

The handle is sex. You can grip up on it like nobody's business despite it being some flexible shit to balance it out right. It might be made in the USA like the best steel

It looks grippy indeed, some sort of rubber perhaps tho i do like micarta too, have you made any knives as a pet project yet ?

Attached: 1566713313540.jpg (1800x1331, 333K)

Spyderco Paramilitary II. I never liked the smalll options much but that's just me. I could make a knife if needed but I wouldn't try to make a living out of it. One of my favorites was this stainless thing I found at the Goodwiill and it kept such a good edge the people at my work used to look at my funny when I reciprocated between enveloping the office mail and just twirling it in my fingers out of boredom.

Hehe, you're good man brother,keep it up, unfortunately I have to go back to irl for a while, if dont talk here, catch you later in one of these threads. Christ save us all.

It was allegedly a butter knife.

Cringe