Men ARE the problem

Any other of you guys realise that we men ARE the problem? I mean that we have bought into the whole feminist shit, believing that we have to be equal in terms of money, eg we should both pay half for everything. Ever since I got a job and started paying for my girlfriends rent, she has behaved so much better. Gone are all the moody temper tantrums, the refusal to have sex, the coldness, its like shes a whole new person, the best of what she can be. Whereas before I tried all sorts of alpha male methods to make her respect me (which all failed), now that I'm paying for her stuff she naturally respects me and treats me right. Anyone else come to this realisation?

> Note: incel theory crafters and MGTOW neck beards need not reply

Attached: br.jpg (620x349, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_in_Chemistry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dilate

dilate

Maybe she is cheating because I tricked her

dilate

dilate

dilate

Dilate

Dilate

dilate

The kind of Woman wo calls Man Beta (Pic related)

Attached: IMG_20190829_130256.jpg (1564x1564, 838K)

d
i
l
a
t
e

Dilate

We men are expected to save women from themselves. Relationships work out well when you understand she will test you, asking you to be stupid for her, and she expects you to be a man not a cuckold, by assertively taking the best action.

Attached: Don't you have the courage.png (1244x755, 622K)

YOU ARE THE CAUSE
I AM THE EFFECT
CREATED IN HATRED
A NOOSE FOR YOUR NECK

D I L A T E

What's your favorite kind of cheese faggot? Mine's Havarti.

Attached: 1565918774746.png (500x587, 138K)

the worlds attempts the pacify men is based on a larger game, beyond jews and elites
Aliens, they fear Humans.
If we reach the galactic stage having harnessed the power of the atom, nothing will stand in our way.

They are desperately trying to make Humanity docile and stunted to keep us here

The Galaxy views Earth the same way we view isolated violent cannibalistic tribes, only we have the potential to become much more, we pose a real threat, everything from our biology to our innovation for weapons and war.

But our biggest weapon is our capacity to kill, the other races do not possess the ability to kill as easily of us, they are terrified of us for being able to tap into it so easily.

Attached: 9D697CA3-F7FA-48CD-A650-F73626472668.gif (224x186, 613K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-220815~2.png (720x915, 592K)

PROVOLONE!

exactly, which is, as our pioneering ancestors did, provide for our woman. She can't do enough for me now I'm making her life financially easier. Women arent made to work outside the house, thats feminism.

Incels are spiritually MtF transgenders, a womans mind in a mans body.

> pays for woman's fuck pad. Calls her his girlfriend.
I can smell the soi from here in Germany.

That's the most neutral cheese there is but I respect that.

But if that were the case then they would like men, FAGGOT.

You need to prove yourself to be suitable father material.

Now we have to play cheese and crackers.

t. incel NEET

Stop expecting the woman to do the heavy lifting hans, no wonder 80 IQ sand men are balls deep in German pussy, at least they physically provide protection, and financially if they can, as is done in Islamic culture. You're still worrying about who should pay for the meal on the first date.

Not necessarily, an incel is a lesbian in a mans body. Its fascinating the amount of incel rage here when I'm just suggesting you take on the mans role.

I larped as a Jew to get into college on scholarship.

Attached: 1567009659269m.jpg (726x1024, 160K)

dilate

Attached: 1545229957138s.jpg (124x124, 3K)

We haven't played cowboys and niggers yet.

You have not explained your statement yet and if that were true then they would like men if they were wired like the default woman.
Humans are awful, I know that will come across as edgy, but it's true.

Dilate

DONT FEED THE TROLL

DONT FEED THE TROLL

DONT FEED THE TROLL

Attached: 1565089549095.png (720x589, 74K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_in_Chemistry

Men do the modern world = men are the problem

Attached: Greta_teubberg.png (500x500, 41K)

dilate

t. transsomething

It's a pajama sam joke...
I'm old.
I'm going to go consider suicide.

Dilate, cope and OD on dope. Discord tranny.

Oh shit, I remember that. And Freddy fish.

ANNIHILATE

Attached: 1565711445578m.jpg (813x1024, 58K)

CHANGE OF STATE

Attached: 1565660932302m.jpg (593x1024, 89K)

dilate