Men now avoid women at work – another sign we're being punished for #MeToo

>A new study has found US men appear to be following Mike Pence’s lead. Maybe they’re angry that #MeToo ever happened

>The US vice-president famously refuses to have dinner alone with any woman who isn’t his wife – and now working men across corporate America appear to be following his lead.

>A new study, due to be published in the journal Organizational Dynamics, has found that, following the #MeToo movement, men are significantly more reluctant to interact with their female colleagues. A few highlights from the research include:

>• 27% of men avoid one-on-one meetings with female co-workers. Yep, that’s right, almost a third of men are terrified to be alone in a room with a woman.

>• 21% of men said they would be reluctant to hire women for a job that would require close interaction (such as business travel).

>• 19% of men would be reluctant to hire an attractive woman.

>The data above was collected in early 2019 from workers across a wide range of industries. Researchers had asked the same questions (albeit to different people and with more of a focus on future expectations) in early 2018, just as #MeToo was in full swing, and depressingly, things appear to have got worse. In 2018, for example, 15% of men said they would be more reluctant to hire women for jobs that require close interpersonal interactions with women, compared to 21% in 2019.

>It’s not just men who are afraid of women, by the way. Women also appear to be increasingly wary of hiring women. The 2018 survey results found that 10% of men and women said they expected to be less willing than before to hire attractive women. (Note: the 2019 results for women are not yet public.) Internalized misogyny really is a bitch.

Attached: TomBrady-underwear-snl-skit.jpg (450x337, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/aug/29/men-women-workplace-study-harassment-harvard-metoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>There’s been a lot of talk about “grey areas” in #MeToo. All this harassment business is very difficult for men, we’re told, because nobody even knows what sexual harassment is any more! Men are afraid to even shake a woman’s hand in case she thinks it’s harassment! Easier to just avoid contact altogether! What’s really interesting about this study, however, is that it thoroughly debunks the argument that men are confused about what constitutes unacceptable behavior. The very first thing researchers did was look at 19 behaviours (emailing sexual jokes to a subordinate, for example) and get people to classify it as harassment or not. Surprise, surprise, both genders basically agreed on what harassment entails.

>“Most men know what sexual harassment is, and most women know what it is,” Leanne Atwater, a professor at the University of Houston and one of the study’s authors, told the Harvard Business Review. “The idea that men don’t know their behavior is bad and that women are making a mountain out of a molehill is largely untrue. If anything, women are more lenient in defining harassment.”

>So there you go: most men are perfectly aware of the difference between a friendly hug and a creepy hug. They are perfectly aware of what constitutes harassment and what doesn’t. Which makes you wonder why so many men are afraid to interact with women at work?

>The answer to that question, perhaps, is that a lot of men aren’t so much afraid of being accused of anything as they are they are angry that #MeToo ever happened. They’re angry that they’ve been made to think about their behavior, made to interrogate power dynamics they always took for granted, and they are punishing women for it by refusing to interact with them.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/aug/29/men-women-workplace-study-harassment-harvard-metoo

Sanity quotient by ursula le guin.
This article is eerily similar to that story.

Im not in the US and i do the same. Also have a CC camera recording on my workplace.

>The US vice-president famously refuses to have dinner alone with any woman who isn’t his wife

because he's a fucking gangster demonstrating loyalty to his wife, that's based as fuck dude

and while we're at it, lay still in the ditch you dug yourselves women, no dude has time to catch feels for you unless you're unironically genuine, kind, and loyal which is a fraction of females in this society

Haha I only work with robots now.

Looks like it is women and feminists in particular that are unemployable now. Oops, metoo.

Girl's:
> You're fired!

Bleep bloop.

Attached: robots-humans-together.jpg (999x717, 382K)

>theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/aug/29/men-women-workplace-study-harassment-harvard-metoo
So they intentionally avoid the obvious conclusion that men are afraid that women will LIE about it.

Note how this mass media propaganda works. It runs through a fake logical conclusion by leaving out an obvious possibility. Then millions just download that stupidity in their head because "it's' the guardian, a respected source"

Shit like this would, would have the guardian lose it's status as a "source" in academic circles if our system was remotely not fake and gay.

>completely rational precaution that costs them nothing
>woah these men are TERRIFIED of these strong KWEENS. they're probably angry we found out all men are rapists!

>The idea that men don’t know their behavior is bad a
Note the assumption that men's behaviour is bad.

>>• 19% of men would be reluctant to hire an attractive woman.
that's good for ugly women. Attractive women can get themselves a provider.. Ugly wmen can't.

>durr everyone knows what harassment is
>womens can nevers be evils, womens would nevers lie for their own gainses, derp.
t. Manjawed cunt retard.

Feminism is and always has been a tactic ugly women used to harm desirable women.

>men are ignoring our inherent value!!!11!!
Just wait 'til they see what artificial wombs do to them, kek

>Feminism is and always has been a tactic ugly women used to harm desirable women.
Feminism is about powerful men fucking over non powerful men and women.

>obvious conclusion that men are afraid that women will LIE about it.

This. Our HR department will put you on the fucking street if some bitch lies about it. All it takes is her say so, witnesses or evidence not required.

This. Hearsay trials are the equivalent of "guilty until proven rich"

>>men are ignoring our inherent value!!!11!!
>Just wait 'til they see what artificial wombs do to them, kek
The wombs will be controlled by a few powerful billionaires.

>difference between a friendly hug and creepy hug

Friendly: the woman has already offered to blow you
Creepy: she isn't attracted to you at all and finds the idea of touching you repulsive

Yeah I was mostly pointing out how she intentionally avoided that conclusion.

Say that and woman will just dismiss you as a woman hating incel anyways.

>at work
Yeah
Just work

A ha

Attached: 1549775484417.gif (400x500, 3.14M)

It’s simple arithmetic
Women are suing men because men are no longer willingly marrying them.
Yet for all of their progressive tendencies they still need a man to pay for their way through life
So they’ve resorted to extortion and lies and slander in order to get this.
It’s backfired horribly and has only served to further degrade women.
Men are making the rational of not interacting with women or minimizing interaction as a means of self preservation. It isn’t surprising.

Attached: CE7DA0F2-50CC-45EC-B65C-51B0EC527103.gif (299x193, 1011K)

There will be a huge black market abroad, like with Chinese fentanyl competing with glow heroin.

Because men are horndogs altogether. Case in point, Jow Forums, the ultimate male hug box objectifies women, children and traps on the daily.

The mommy memes.

Men are the problem. Men sexualize and devalue everything around themselves and even have the gall to bellyache about their own value despite the highest value to exist.

Fuck you weak candyass fucks.

Attached: 38121225-5EE3-4A7F-9131-96032791C3F5.jpg (236x236, 10K)

>female
>science fiction author with 3 kids
I'm annoyed that shrieking harpy roasties like in OP's article make me feel the need to put my foot down and conclude that women shouldn't be allowed out of the house when there are women like this who give a fine account of themselves with the freedom they've been granted.

Good one buddy, got any more hilarious jokes?

>Internalized misogyny really is a bitch
I don't understand how this fits the context..

came here to post just this. Journos should be crucified.

Question I’ve wondered. If women talk about sex so openly in the workplace, are men to blame when the men express desire to fuck them?

This is the de facto result of all "social justice"

>So there you go: most men are perfectly aware of the difference between a friendly hug and a creepy hug.
Hugs in the workplace.. Women are dumb

Shouldn’t be a horn dog then.

Nah, AWALT

People should be married by their parents at 18

>Men now avoid women at work – another sign we're being punished for #MeToo
lel. It took men this long to realize women are trouble in the workplace? Fucking kek. If you get on the elevator alone with a woman at work, you are out of your mind and have no one else to blame for your stupidity but yourself.

There's a small minority of autistic women (~3%) who stray from the path at least a little bit

>Good one buddy, got any more hilarious jokes?
Oh yeah retard. The sex that exists as your partner for literally creating new life and sharing that unique bond of common DNA in another life form is your fucking worst enemy.

It's all been set up by propaganda. Women's behavior and mens behavior. All for powerful elites.

>This is the de facto result of all "social justice"
It is the intended result.

>lel. It took men this long to realize women are trouble in the workplace? Fucking kek. If you get on the elevator alone with a woman at work, you are out of your mind and have no one else to blame for your stupidity but yourself.
Women would be no trouble without the law being rigged to set men against women. Women are too fucking stupid to think about the consequences of this so they literally think this is intended to be about them gaining power over men, when it is really about powerful men using thier stupidity to destroy heterosexuality.

The rest of us are done making excuses for whores

>hugs in the workplace
A woman I work with does this shit as her greeting for most everyone she meets. She's borderline retarded with 10+ cats and a few dogs.

Any femanons want to comment on this subject?

>Men now avoid women at work – another sign we're being punished for #MeToo
no retard. it's called being smart, what are they going to report you to HR for? not giving them enough attention?

All women do at work is gossip about relationships. If they get an infraction, they make a false harassment claim so the company is afraid to do anything more because it will look like retaliation.

>>• 27% of men avoid one-on-one meetings with female co-workers. Yep, that’s right, almost a third of men are terrified to be alone in a room with a woman.
"terrified" is hyperbole. It seems like career-savvy men are tactfully avoiding situations where competitors in the workplace could use false claims for their own advancement.

>Because men are horndogs altogether. Case in point, Jow Forums, the ultimate male hug box objectifies women, children and traps on the daily.
Dumb whore, we're being played against each other by elites. Both of us are being trained to have retarded expectations about the other sex, to have retarded behavior.

They literally glorified obsessive stalking for decades saying that is romance.

Women then also idealize this not realizing that from the man's perspective it's impossible to know the difference between playing-hard-to-get and true non-interest.

We're being played because that leads to you women not having a lot of children, which was their objective.

If you hate men, you are a tool. Men who hate women are also tools.

Exactly. MeToo was such a miscalculation. Yes, they took down some baddies in Hollywood, maybe a few others. BUT at the cost of the trust of at least a third of all working men. Probably more if men were being completely honest with themselves. Not really a good trade at all in my opinion.

Avoiding women at work altogether is a free action. If you’re already married there’s no incentive for the female interaction.

Now women miss out on forming lasting professional relationships with men that would potentially lead to greater career advancement. That’s a fair assumption to make if we’re going to keep saying it’s a “man’s world.”

Women are a liability at work rather than an asset now. Sad.

>what are they going to report you to HR for? not giving them enough attention?
Dont give them ideas.

Also becoming a friend with a female coworker is a terrible idea, one the risks we all know, two you shouldnt fuck her anyways even if she is obviously wanting it, and three if its just a friendship and no sex it always ends up where you are more useful to her than the otherway around.

>Exactly. MeToo was such a miscalculation. Yes, they took down some baddies in Hollywood, maybe a few others. BUT at the cost of the trust of at least a third of all working men. Probably more if men were being completely honest with themselves. Not really a good trade at all in my opinion.
#MeToo is about ending heterosexuality in a time when LGBT is being forced as the alternative.

I did notice that the homo cases of me too go unpunished, the dude that grabbed terry crews’ dick is walking around free

I don't trust women at all. End of story.

There are no girls on the internet

Attached: 20190829_075956.jpg (406x395, 62K)

>I did notice that the homo cases of me too go unpunished, the dude that grabbed terry crews’ dick is walking around free
Yeah it's not a t all a "Miscalculation". it's a smashing success that Trump has sort of paused, (reversed Obama's university policy) but never signalled publicly against.

>Women can ruin a man's career and personal life with one accusation and zero evidence to back up said accusation
>Men start taking steps to protect themselves from that fate
>M-muh soggy knee
You reap what you sow, cunts.

I working with women is annoying. All they do is gossip, complain and give you unwarranted updates on what they're doing. I would rather work in an empty office than have tow work with women.

Threat perception counter to the interests of the regime is always cast as fear in order to shame you, however accurate

This. This is the right response.

The discourse is overtaken by those who think that methods in the OP are "hating" women. Our language was taken from us, and now there are hundreds of definitions of what it is to hate women. The definitions you find here vastly differ from the ones normies have.

>the thot cries out as her ways of manipulation are stymed

Attached: b47.jpg (603x393, 27K)

>>So there you go: most men are perfectly aware of the difference between a friendly hug and a creepy hug. They are perfectly aware of what constitutes harassment and what doesn’t. Which makes you wonder why so many men are afraid to interact with women at work?
>>The answer to that question, perhaps, is that a lot of men aren’t so much afraid of being accused of anything as they are they are angry that #MeToo ever happened. They’re angry that they’ve been made to think about their behavior, made to interrogate power dynamics they always took for granted, and they are punishing women for it by refusing to interact with them.

The bypassing of stating the obvious is truly truly infuriating.

And 3% of mulattoes are capable of civilization. That doesn't mean they should be given choices therein.

>Our language was taken from us
Mass media perception management is all about language games. I read the NYT Opinion section frequently just to rage, it's not unfair to describe them as having weaponized language

To be fair men are just as likely to screw each other over to get a promotion etc. It's just that with women we let our guard down due to the perception that they are the fairer sex. Treat them as you would a rival man and you'll be fine.

Why do women have the right to force men to change their normal natural sexual behavior around them? The rule should be that if women go into the workplace they’re going to get hit on, period.

I stopped talking to women long before Mike Pence and #MeToo

lmfao i record the women at work in the bathroom

But the real question is, why do women need 1-on-1 dinners with their male co-workers?

True, I guess I'm just disappointed in them. I spent years in complete sincerity treating women like men, only to slowly come to the depressing realization that I do need to develop this whole other behavioral profile to deal with them properly

Attached: 20190408_205156.jpg (200x306, 66K)

>ursula le guin
Says a science fiction author is "our generation's Melville"
Retard detected.

Before:
Male breadwinner,
all females energy go into home and family

Now:
Get women into workforce
Boost GDP for (((share prices)))
Tax them
Undercut male salaries
Tax any childcare also
Kids now in school earlier so can be conditioned earlier
2 workers needed to support one home, few children
Working class working harder for less

Why is it so hard for you to understand that elites would want to engineer this?

Get necked.

This it’s all part of destroying the nuclear family and scamming as much money as possible. Feminism is a cancer on society

i work in an office with a lot of women. They get a job as a peon and just sit in that position because all they fucking do is complain and gossip. I sometimes feel bad because I can tell they'd rather be at home with children. I've been at my job for 4 months now and I've already gotten a promotion over women who have worked there for 7-fucking-years. I can do a weeks worth of a womans work, in a day.

/thread

Attached: 1566830747005.jpg (1366x768, 50K)

Also important that with the woman working and away from the home neither parent has time to think... about anyting. The normal strategy they pursue in that case is seeking out sources.

With a uniparty control all the big sources are rigged. The family is a bunch of zombie helpless against globohomo.

Trying to spread the parasites, I see. Sorry Bitch! I'm too clever for that!

this

>Men now avoid women at work
how it should be

Feminism is a Jewish scheme to drive a wedge in between White men and White women. By toxifying the relationship, fewer White children are born, which was their evil plan.

The feminists didn't care about the rapes around Cologne on New Years Eve by shitskins. It shows they don't care about women.

>whores lie through their teeth and hordes of morons back them up
>men decide to just stay the fuck away from whores
>LOL MEN ARE TERRIFIED
This is how feminism dies: Proudly.

This. What is this shit?

>Men won't take us out to eat after work and fuck us Reeeeeeeee

If my boyfriend had dinner alone with another girl, there are obviously some exceptions but 9 times out of 10 that would be classified a date and therefore constitutes cheating. I would never have dinner alone with another guy nor would I want to, and find the idea repulsive, but I am also autistic and loyal to a fault so my perception might be a bit skewed. My point is that I wish all men were like Mike Pence and would demonstrate loyalty like that.

>Fuck you weak candyass fucks.
Enjoy the world you've created. We'll be busy with our escapisms.

>I would never have dinner alone with another guy
Not even your father?

No one is angry. Calm down, lady. You’re being hysterical.

>19% of men are reluctant to hire an attractive woman
And the other 81% jump at the chance

The ironic thing is that Feminists loudly proclaimed that men aren't necessary and that we should stay the fuck away. Then men did just that, and women are crying that they're not being "mentored" by men and that their bosses won't take them to dinner or some bullshit.
>I only meant stay away if I can't benefit directly from your knowledge or money

>This is how feminism dies: Proudly.
Unfortunately the TERFs will see that as a victory because it is dominated by male-hating conventionally unattractive lesbos.

>This is how feminism dies: Proudly.
*TERF literature literally defines sex as rape.

My wife would lose her mind if I was eating dinner with female colleagues after work. The whole idea is retarded and just a scam to normalize an environment in the workplace that enables affairs to further break up the family.

>Jow Forums, the ultimate male hug box
UN roastie affirmative action hire confirmed
>opinion discarded

Attached: 0A0BCB1C-9DFD-41E4-A602-7714F1F936CE.jpg (987x986, 131K)

How do you avoid women? They always ask me for help. They find my contact information from the ether. If I just ignore them they ask me in person, I've tried. I mean, I help dudes too so why not? My plan is to just say I'm gay if they pull that shit. In University some fat Mexican girl read my name off the roster in fucking women's studies, and asked me out. She made advances in class, and in front of like 20 people, I just said I was gay. "Wow, you're nothing like the stereotypical gay guy"
"Guess that's why they're stereotypes"

Yet you're here, in this male hugbox, spouting your retarded bait. Shouldn't you be trying to fuck your boss?

>UN roastie affirmative action hire confirmed
You don't get to talk down to women, or pretend to be on our side, faggot.

It's the unattractive bitches you got to watch out for. They will try to bait you. Even if you are off the clock. I got hashtagged.

>best personal travel assistant is an 11/10
I'd never hire her even though as the best possible assistant she would never accuse me, but other women would.
In their fucked-up minds it's not even the competent Supermodel you have to worry about, it's the jealous femcels fucking you up for their sexual power dynamics which dominate female company culture no matter what.

Attached: 1566941751852.jpg (800x1000, 74K)

Around blacks, don't relax.
Women are the niggers of gender.
Seems like it's to protect themselves from niggers, they're limiting their exposure to niggers. Makes perfect sense to me.