European Polythistic Awakening: have you felt it? it is gaining power. Have you returned to the old ways...

European Polythistic Awakening: have you felt it? it is gaining power. Have you returned to the old ways? Have you returned to a honor based stoic mindest? do you want to?

Attached: mac.jpg (736x1071, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_ca/article/59kq93/racists-are-threatening-to-take-over-paganism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiculus_superstitionum_et_paganiarum
holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Stories-of-Norse-Gods-And-Heroes.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: zeus-2.jpg (2355x3684, 903K)

Attached: thF2978HT8.jpg (474x630, 25K)

Attached: 3599_1_72_893_667_FSImage_detail_816_-1_VO-0126-kelten2.jpg (816x544, 220K)

Attached: 1566727564510.jpg (1105x1658, 485K)

Old ways? You mean back to hunter gather societies, good that means communism wins. Perfect.

Attached: Tjängvide-Sleipnir.jpg (408x284, 45K)

don't be intentionally retarded
>communist
oh nvm its too late

Attached: 046885B0-C931-427A-A571-52B4CACAB01A.jpg (330x365, 29K)

cringe and muttpilled

>nature of the all father

Attached: Corpus hermeticum.jpg (755x1058, 567K)

>Imagine knowing the history of your countrymen's brave and violent resistance to a foreign jewish religion and still deciding stick with the foreign one.
shameful

Attached: 1566750391254.jpg (494x595, 51K)

I never left. Neither did the part of my family in thessaly. They have a shrine to demeter that its foundations are dated back to byzantium. The whole village does rites for the harvest, even the christians.

>foreign jewish religion
Christianity was literally started within the Roman Empire you worship
leave it up to pagans to be ignorant about history. i bet you think our ancestors were always pagans too, and not animists

Wotan calls all of us home

>>foreign jewish religion
Christianity was literally started within the Roman Empire
Tell me who is nero and what he did ?
>the Roman Empire you worship
Roman Empire was enslavement of europe

pagans are animists. Also do you understand where in the roman empire Christianity started? You are either intentionally being misleading or you are retarded.

Attached: PantheonInside.jpg (480x321, 28K)

>European Polythistic Awakening: have you felt it?
No.

>Have you returned to the old ways?
No.

Why not?

Attached: Sutton_Hoo_helmet_reconstructed.jpg (1162x1544, 755K)

Seems like a LARP t b h.

Yes let's start worshiping Saturn the roman god of child sacrifice, or Zeus the boylover, or maybe Cyblele the Goddess of Trannies.

It's gonna be so based guys!
The future is bright!

Attached: 1524295162829.jpg (500x500, 208K)

Yes i do
>from Mithra --> Sol Invictus --> Yahweh with Jesus

Even jesus was half Roman. That was the point, to make Jews seem divine to circumvent Roman taxes at that time.

Attached: 74847D30-2785-4D0B-8132-57434815B217.jpg (521x279, 52K)

can you take this gay retard shit back to stormfront or varg's twitter or wherever it comes from
thank you

As much as I'd agree with the need to preserve as much European culture as possible, I'm not going to start worshipping mythology. Unless a raven begins pecking at my window and carrying a necklace of Thor's hammer, I won't be a Pagan.

Attached: 1566941470790.png (606x1076, 1.29M)

>bout to teabag this Minotaur
Based.

Dude, polytheism is what binds all Euros together. Perun, Zeus, Wotan, Odin. They are all from the Indo-Aryan beginning.

Why? have you done research into it? obviously there are going to be larpers but theres plenty of historical information to get a spiritual view from.

cope

that's fine but you should at least research it so you know what it is and that it isn't a larp.

kek your country is only famous because of events from pagan times and you call that mentality "gay retard shit"

Attached: Zeus_-_Ascension.jpg (1380x1862, 912K)

How old are you? I bet you are under 18. Or just subversive shill.

and the only reason why the people still exist and aren't inbred muslims with genes from the caucasus to middle asia to arabia is because of christianity

Are you keks actual traditional Pagans or romanticised, women lead Neo-Pagan larpers?
How was it morally right for VIKANGZ to go around and rob fellow white inhabitants of Europe?
Do you consider slavery to be righteous and kidnapping women from neighbourhood to be used as sex slaves your right, like nogs do in the US and South Africa all the time?
Is raping others morally righteous in your opinion?

What kind of God commanded morals do pagans even have lmao?
Are you going to follow your ancestral traditions and conduct human sacrifices on regular bases in time of celebration to receive blessing from Odin and other gods?
Did you kek even know that Odin demanded you to sacrifice 9 person for every 9 years as per Ynglinga's saga?
And that Viking chieftains did even murder their own sons to receive longer life from gods?

If Paganism is superior to other religions, why is the practise dead in Europe?
Why is it only such shitholes as Amazons and African jungles where pagan traditions are alive and ruling their KANGZ societies?
How did Christian steal your traditions when your own ancestors chose to convert their ritual habits for embracing Christ?
Is there even existing any sacred literature that's not written by Christians years later?
Why wasn't it preserved if such texts were worth of preserving?

> at least pagans are not divided & cucked
vice.com/en_ca/article/59kq93/racists-are-threatening-to-take-over-paganism

> your country is only famous because of events from pagan times
the absolute state of shoe shoze IQ Mutts' education

Attached: this nigga right here.jpg (240x230, 9K)

Pagans faggots BTFO!

Attached: The_Triumph_Of_Christianity_Over_Paganism.Gustave_Doré.jpg (991x1535, 695K)

...you do realize that Judeans and the current khazarian mafia that pretends to be jews are two completely different things, right?

YES
FUCK CHRISTKIKES AND ALL SEMITIC TRASH

Christian propaganda

Attached: 1121526.jpg (499x280, 67K)

Anyone in my country who claims to be a pagan is a LARPer, paganism has been dead here for the better part of one thousand years or more.
And yes, I have done some research into Anglo-Saxon and Celtic paganism. It's fascinating and I wish we knew more than we do, but they are dead religions.

>Are you keks actual traditional Pagans or romanticised, women lead Neo-Pagan larpers?
Traditional, it takes a lot of effort to be trad and that's why there are so many larpers. its a religion of homework but it is rewarding.
>How was it morally right for VIKANGZ to go around and rob fellow white inhabitants of Europe?
it wasn't morally correct but because the intentions were not hidden and it was a contest between the raiders and defenders it wasn't morally incorrect either. Its the difference between killing and murder. The thing is that unlike to the romanticists, the Vikings aren't the epitome of paganism, they were pagans but their actions are not necessary to be pagan.
>Do you consider slavery to be righteous and kidnapping women from neighbourhood to be used as sex slaves your right, like nogs do in the US and South Africa all the time?
No we live in the modern age and like I said before the Vikings aren't the golden standard.
>What kind of God commanded morals do pagans even have lmao?
God commanded is an Abrahamic thing, in the sources we have the gods gave advice.
>Are you going to follow your ancestral traditions and conduct human sacrifices on regular bases in time of celebration to receive blessing from Odin and other gods?
No and the evidence for human sacrifice is scant. we have no idea what those sacrifices entailed and they could have easily been criminals that they executed that caused for prayer like our modern day death penalty.

Attached: 0534c41f123ed541fa1ffaa01e1b1ab2.jpg (736x473, 78K)

I like this guy

Attached: c56i9.jpg (400x325, 17K)

>Did you kek even know that Odin demanded you to sacrifice 9 person for every 9 years as per Ynglinga's saga?
This would have made sense back then when you were in a constant state of fighting, even in that saga it shows that they sacrifice their enemies.
>King Olaf did not sacrifice much, and this displeased the Swedes, who believed that the famine was caused by the king’s laxity. So they mustered an army and marched against him. Taking him by surprise, they burned him alive in his house and gave him to Odin as a sacrifice for a good year.
>If Paganism is superior to other religions, why is the practise dead in Europe?
generations of top down conversions, laws, financial backing and state sponsored violence to replace it with Christianity. There are still pagan traditions held in Europe they are just disconnected from religion. Also Christianity absorbed a lot of it.
>Why is it only such shitholes as Amazons and African jungles where pagan traditions are alive and ruling their KANGZ societies?
There is also Asia but it is mostly region specific as these areas were far enough away from conquering Abrahamic religions.
>How did Christian steal your traditions when your own ancestors chose to convert their ritual habits for embracing Christ?
The Christianization of Europe is often portrayed by Christians as a harmless conversion but it was anything but. Finding this out is what began my path in the first place, the level of violence, subversion, greed and political gaming that was done to force Christianity on unwilling peoples was truly mindblowing.
>Is there even existing any sacred literature that's not written by Christians years later?
Depends on which set of gods. There are a few from pagan sources, and there are a lot of things you can use to piece things together for those that don't have much. The benefit from Christian writers is that we entirely know the Christian mindset so we can figure out what biases and changes the author may have made.

Attached: 85ac064ede053b630f36874df8708205.jpg (510x650, 57K)

>(You)

Attached: 20190828_182822.jpg (2576x1932, 1.21M)

>Why wasn't it preserved if such texts were worth of preserving?
One of the most frustrating things about this is there were texts that chronicled the belief systems and we have evidence of that. One that chronicles this (although in a negative light) is the Indiculus superstitionum et paganiarum
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiculus_superstitionum_et_paganiarum
> at least pagans are not divided & cucked
Yes the wiccan movement in the 70s and onward definitely introduced leftists to the trappings of older religions and those leftists are the exact type that Christians on here talk about (anti establishment, edgy, agnostic, larping) and there are a few lefties in the reconstructionist movement as well although far fewer. The paganism we here follow is all about returning culturally and spiritually to our ancestors, our people and our homelands. I actually love that you asked questions (although sarcastically) instead of just calling me a larper. Good luck in your future endevors user, may the gods guide you.

Attached: 93932b24216a6f32472dcdbf75fe0d96.jpg (236x332, 24K)

Complete and total delusion.

I'm fine with you accusing me of that as long as you aren't Christian. I do not think worshipping European gods makes me a Jew, worshipping a Jew like the Christians on the otherhand..

Attached: 1566751314426.jpg (833x1000, 220K)

and what is your faith user?

Attached: 1565173305659.jpg (900x1149, 410K)

Which european gods do you worship, and how do you worship them?

Specific Germanic gods associated with my ancestors and some specific Celtic gods associated with my ancestors, I never worship the two together and have separate places for them. I built a sacred grove where I make offerings to them and my ancestors and do a few other things. My main way of honoring the gods at the moment however is by researching, I am a reconstructionist so accuracy and knowledge of the past is important.

Attached: comfy.jpg (1000x541, 143K)

Attached: 1565172939941.jpg (318x318, 38K)

Αλήθεια? Άντε ρε που αkριβώς? Κοντά Λάρισα?

That is amazing, I always wondered how Greece could have gone full Abrahamic with all their knowledge of the old gods still intact. good for you user

Attached: Demeter_Altemps_Inv8546.jpg (1550x3550, 3.35M)

yeah, its noah's ark: filled with niggers crossing the sea to rape your asses.

Attached: poverty_excuse.jpg (580x614, 76K)

Based

There is a bunch of evidence there that can be reconstructed. I wouldn't say everyone in your country is a larper. There are a bunch working on it, hell you even have the youtuber STJ.

Attached: 0f77f9ef6209d45528231570acb37096.jpg (564x409, 85K)

Attached: AB8E8D3F-DB5D-4D63-AEA1-FAAA19BCFBB8.jpg (750x661, 498K)

fucking kek

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT RETURN TO YOUR NATURAL MORALITY YOU HAVE TO WORSHIP THIS DEAD JEW WHO HATED YOU!!!!!1!1

Attached: dfkezsdbdkjihzjekgb.png (231x218, 12K)

what?

Attached: Temple_of_Apollo28.jpg (2414x1740, 2.17M)

based frog

Attached: 35f7368ec2d64240b07d18f13c33bc7a--pagan-gods-celtic-mythology.jpg (312x437, 34K)

Sounds comfy.

Wotan leads the way.

stop it!!!! our ancestors were no better than niggers raping children and eating shit and cum in mudhuts before christianity!!!!!

Attached: 1556942595087.jpg (2109x1000, 1.18M)

Don't you have a toe to suck or a boy to rape?

Can you go back to turkey?

OUTRIGHT DISHONEST - OR LOW IQ. COMMUNISM IS THE INEVITABLE OUTCOME OF SOCIETY, IT CANNOT BE A RETURN TO HUNTER GATHERER SOCIETIES SINCE IT MUST GO THROUGH CAPITALISM FIRST - ERGO COMMIES ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THE PERPETUATION OF CAPITALISM.

READ KACZYNSKI

holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Stories-of-Norse-Gods-And-Heroes.pdf

Yes, I honour the breath of Atlantis and the old gods.
Greek-roman lore, Celtic lore, Nordic lore and Vedic lore.

>COMMUNISM IS THE INEVITABLE OUTCOME OF SOCIETY
the inevitable outcome of society is tyranical plutocracy putting billions into slavery

so I guess communism lol

but thats why you need PAGANG, to make sure you resist the plutocratic kikes and keep your freedom and choice over your life

Attached: 1565144915317.jpg (944x705, 173K)

We try to make our ideology fit our nature. Whereas shitlibs and christkikes force their nature to fit their ideology. That's why we'll win.

indeed

Attached: 1525759279628.gif (400x560, 1.47M)

come home white man

Attached: 1550233396717.jpg (1214x1216, 327K)

Pagan larping edgelord

Attached: 1504295684866.jpg (1024x725, 214K)

I said come home white man

Attached: 1559733823412.jpg (1059x722, 564K)

This is full of inaccuracies

>>Paganism

Might as well go full feminist, you cunt retard.

>Pagan larping edgelord
lying spiritual semite

go back to /christian/ scum

Attached: 1559736985262.jpg (1083x3473, 1.48M)

Nai, konta larissa. Mikro xwrio. Boreis na katalaveis poio einai apo ta simfrazomena.

I don't care about Yahwehist Judeans. They aren't Aryan either.

That photo makes me sick. Really.

Okay if we are going to use that source

Attached: 1559187510583.png (424x193, 46K)

your jewish run nationwrecking piece of shit country makes me sick

>Paganism
>Might as well go full feminist
lmao pagan women were held to the same standards as islams

they always have a guardian, first their father, then their husband, they lust obey him unconditionally under paganism, islam copied the greeks

greek women werent even allowed to leave the house or own anything or have public offices, just participate in the economy with homemade stuff and ceremonies

Attached: 1558262065603.jpg (992x1000, 409K)

PAGANG IS LARP. IDEOLOGIES ARE FOR DOMESTICATED FAGGOTS, SHIT GENOTYPES, WEAK-WILLED BUGMEN. SERVING AN IDEOLOGY IS FOR KEKS.

THE ONLY CORRECT POSITION IS DEFENDING YOUR IMMEDIATE INTEREST. ANYTHING THAT IS NOT YOUR IMMEDIATE INTEREST CAN AND WILL BE TURNED AGAINST YOU. ONCE AGAIN, READ KACZYNSKI. WE ARE NOT IN DISAGREEMENT, BUT YOU FORGO THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY (A CONCRETE GOAL WE CAN WORK TOWARDS) FOR AN IDEAL(PAGANG) THAT IS NOT GROUNDED IN ANYTHING REAL AND IMMEDIATE.

Show flag.

Attached: zeus.jpg (587x600, 60K)

>your jewish run nationwrecking piece of shit country makes me sick
but user, america is one of the most christian western country!

shouldnt it be a paradise?

Attached: the circle is america.png (676x512, 10K)

>THE ONLY CORRECT POSITION IS DEFENDING YOUR IMMEDIATE INTEREST.
thats an ideology though

individualism get swepted away by any collectivist organized group so its a pretty retarded one too

Attached: individualists.jpg (1024x554, 54K)

>ONCE AGAIN, READ KACZYNSKI.
he s wrong in like 50% of his analysis why do you blindly follow figures of authority like a npc, cant you form your own thoughts?
>commie
yeah ok I get it now

Attached: 1562192859983.jpg (618x638, 58K)

Attached: 1565174230591.jpg (720x573, 75K)

The shabbos goyim will not even be granted entrance to asphodel. Even the "pious" ones are rife in hubris. They will either spend eternity on the banks of styx or in tartaros. At least they will have their christian niggers as company.

The elysium fields are getting a couple hundred people every year, at best. Of course the gods left, we are despicable. We've let semites subvert us, we mix with barbarians, we give away land. All prime offenses.

Zeus destroyed the earth with fire once. To rid it of Cronos' subjects. He destroyed it with a deluge too, to rid the earth of unsightly sinners.
He will be coming back to seal the deal a third time. Last time prometheus saved Deukalion and Pyrrha, I wonder if there is any one man worth saving this time around.

Attached: 1535676319517.jpg (492x1024, 91K)

Attached: 31BE8743-2BE9-4505-8244-E515CBC2B189.jpg (800x720, 248K)

>why do you blindly follow figures of authority like a npc
HUH? COULDN'T CARE LESS IF TED DIED IN A PRISON FIRE TONIGHT, I'M INTERESTED AND INVESTED IN FREEDOM, NOT IN LARPING AS SOME KIND OF PAGAN. DO YOU NOT REALIZE HOW DOOMED YOUR FAILED IDEOLOGY IS? PAGANISM? HOW DOES PAGANISM WORK EXACTLY? DO YOU PRAY ODIN AND HE CUTS THE POWER OUT GLOBALLY? LOL. COME UP WITH SOMETHING CONCRETE IF YOU ARE REALLY INVESTED IN FREEDOM, AS OF RIGHT NOW YOU ARE AN IDEALIST

>Hesiod, about women

[42] For the gods keep hidden from men the means of life. Else you would easily do work enough in a day to supply you for a full year even without working; soon would you put away your rudder over the smoke, and the fields worked by ox and sturdy mule would run to waste. But Zeus in the anger of his heart hid it, because Prometheus the crafty deceived him; therefore he planned sorrow and mischief against men. He hid fire; but that the noble son of Iapetus stole again for men from Zeus the counsellor in a hollow fennel-stalk, so that Zeus who delights in thunder did not see it. But afterwards Zeus who gathers the clouds said to him in anger:

[54] `Son of Iapetus, surpassing all in cunning, you are glad that you have outwitted me and stolen fire -- a great plague to you yourself and to men that shall be. But I will give men as the price for fire an evil thing in which they may all be glad of heart while they embrace their own destruction.'

MISSED MY POINT ENTIRELY, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST 'PAGANS', JUST THOSE WHO LARP AS PAGANS BUT DO NOT WORK ACTIVELY TOWARDS THE REALIZATION OF THEIR GOAL

[60] So said the father of men and gods, and laughed aloud. And he bade famous Hephaestus make haste and mix earth with water and to put in it the voice and strength of human kind, and fashion a sweet, lovely maiden-shape, like to the immortal goddesses in face; and Athene to teach her needlework and the weaving of the varied web; and golden Aphrodite to shed grace upon her head and cruel longing and cares that weary the limbs. And he charged Hermes the guide, the Slayer of Argus, to put in her a shameless mind and a deceitful nature.

[69] So he ordered. And they obeyed the lord Zeus the son of Cronos. Forthwith the famous Lame God moulded clay in the likeness of a modest maid, as the son of Cronos purposed. And the goddess bright-eyed Athene girded and clothed her, and the divine Graces and queenly Persuasion put necklaces of gold upon her, and the rich-haired Hours crowned her head with spring flowers. And Pallas Athene bedecked her form with all manners of finery. Also the Guide, the Slayer of Argus, contrived within her lies and crafty words and a deceitful nature at the will of loud thundering Zeus, and the Herald of the gods put speech in her. And he called this woman Pandora (All Endowed), because all they who dwelt on Olympus gave each a gift, a plague to men who eat bread.

[83] But when he had finished the sheer, hopeless snare, the Father sent glorious Argus-Slayer, the swift messenger of the gods, to take it to Epimetheus as a gift. And Epimetheus did not think on what Prometheus had said to him, bidding him never take a gift of Olympian Zeus, but to send it back for fear it might prove to be something harmful to men. But he took the gift, and afterwards, when the evil thing was already his, he understood.

[90] For ere this the tribes of men lived on earth remote and free from ills and hard toil and heavy sickness which bring the Fates upon men; for in misery men grow old quickly. But the woman took off the great lid of the jar with her hands and scattered all these and her thought caused sorrow and mischief to men. Only Hope remained there in an unbreakable home within under the rim of the great jar, and did not fly out at the door; for ere that, the lid of the jar stopped her, by the will of Aegis-holding Zeus who gathers the clouds. But the rest, countless plagues, wander amongst men; for earth is full of evils and the sea is full. Of themselves diseases come upon men continually by day and by night, bringing mischief to mortals silently; for wise Zeus took away speech from them. So is there no way to escape the will of Zeus.

What do you think this thread is?

Attached: 0a35acdca2dfaab770505cfce5eda91b--carving-zz.jpg (736x489, 87K)

Women were created as a punishment.
Pandora (the bearer of all gifts) was created by haephestus and donned with gifts. Each god gave her a gift, aphrodite gave her beauty, athena gave her the gift of weaving and needlework, hermes gave her cunning, et cetera.

Zeus then gave her a pithos, a jar with all the evils in it. She opened the jar out of curiosity and lack of foresight and mankind became riddled with mortal lifespans, pain, death, hunger, thirst, murderous intent, deviancy, degeneracy, envy.

So the chucklefucks that posit that "pagans are feminists" are hysterical to say the least.